Discovering Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands began their own caress of her legs. My glass of Drambuie was in sight. I contemplated what trails I might create on her sculpted figure for my tongue and lips to happily follow. The only covering left was the soft white cotton swathe hiding her moistened triangle. The aroma of her excitement rose slowly towards me, meeting me halfway on my journey to begin worshipping her lower treasures with my lips and tongue. Her thighs and calves were creamy and smooth. I learned and memorized the scent of softness while slowly devouring her legs. My hands alternated between caressing her bare skin and resting on the cotton that covered her growing wetness. Each time I passed her yoni I paused, placed my mouth fully over her cotton patch and breathed my warm breath onto her. The heat would make her moan and she would reward me with the lingering flavor of her dripping elixir on my lips. To the other leg I journeyed delighting in our growing passion and the endless silkiness of her skin. To taint the pureness of her skin and the delicate flavors her body fed to me would be a sin. The Drambuie would remain undisturbed in its see through container.

I reached her soaked pussy again. This time I slid my fingers under her cotton and held the wet white cloth to one side. My tongue slid nimbly over her puffy, trimmed labia. Her honey was everywhere. I craved the feel of her juices coating my face with its luxuriousness. Instead of washing my face in her pool of warm musky sap, I slowly slid my tongue between her labia. Gently parting her folds. Lightly caressing her button. Ever so softly I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled her love button round and round under my tongue.

"Not yet", Brenda pleaded sitting up abruptly. Sultrily she gazed into my eyes and said "My turn". She grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her, kissing me, rolling me onto my back. Then instructing me to lay still once again.

She unburdened my feet, legs, ass and lingam of their coverings. Our bedside pile was complete except for one small piece of fabric. What a temptress, what a tease, what a choreographer. And her dance was only now reaching its final crescendo.

Brenda stood on the bed facing away from me. She slid her thong erotically out from between her glutes and slowly slipped the image of pureness down her succulent thighs. With grace and yet a certain sluttiness, Brenda bent and lifted her feet out of her undies one at a time. Her yoni winked at me teasingly, wantonly.

She spread her legs. I moaned staring at the glistening gem that had been the object of my desires for the last hour. A hand slid between her legs caressing and massaging her treasure. She slid a finger into herself then stood and turned towards me. In an instant her hand acquired the same glistening texture that coated her pussy.

Brenda knelt on the bed straddling me and fed me her honey coated fingers. While I sucked and licked the lotion from her fingers I felt her warm tongue lick at my rigid rod. A few kisses, then a long slow suck. In. Out. Then she sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Still. Remember keep still."

Time in her room seemed to stop. Brenda raised herself and positioned my steely shaft at her opening. Ever so slowly she buried me deeply in her moist heat.

"Now don't take this personally," Brenda instructed. "I never cum during intercourse but I just love the feeling of fullness inside me when I do orgasm." Her gaze had not left my eyes looking for a response or the least bit of reluctance.

I just nodded and smiled, not knowing that what was about to take place would be one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

She leaned back and rested a hand on my thigh. With her other hand she began caressing her breasts, her abdomen, her thighs and finally her dripping pussy.

"Keep still," Brenda lustily purred once more. I watched her hand, admiring, learning from and trying to remember how she touched herself with purpose, tenderness and precision. Her hips swayed just every once in a while in response to her ministrations. I did my best to lay still. Shortly after she began it was all I could do to keep myself from grabbing her hips and thrusting in and out of her caring about nothing but my own satisfaction. But her rhythmic touches and her ballad of moans were hypnotic. I joined in her drama as a bit player, ever so lightly caressing her thighs. With her leaning back I could not reach the receptive mounds on her chest or any other part of her body without disobeying her command. While she stroked and manipulated her clitoris, the muscles of her vagina transmitted sensations I had never experienced. At times I was engulfed in a warm moist welcoming place that held me firmly but tenderly and lovingly. In other moments the muscles of her vagina gripped my shaft in a bear hug like embrace. Seconds later her cavity would massage my penis through alternating ripples of warm relaxation and milking clenches bringing Brenda and I back to that warm resting place we were at just before the initial spasm.

My urge to pound her wanton flesh had turned to a concerted effort not to cum and fill her vibrating cavity with my seed. I moaned feeling her honey-thick nectar flow from her yoni down my shaft, over my balls and onto my anus.

Her moans grew louder and longer. Her breathing quickened then suddenly changed to a longer deeper rhythm matching her moans. She convulsed once, then twice, then continuously. Grunting, moaning and twitching she traveled in companionship with the orgasm that rocked her body and soul. Her vagina grabbed at my cock in syncopation with her moans and bucking torso. With all my will I held back the flood that wanted to escape my loins. I reveled in the sharing of Brenda's bliss, thrilled I had been part of the massive pleasure she had just experienced.

Her breathing slowed. Gently Brenda leaned forward placing both hands on my chest. "Thank you. Thank you," she panted, slowly regaining her composure. "Hold me," she softly begged, lowering herself fully onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, comforting her body, feeling the after shocks of her orgasm that marched her to a relaxed afterglow.

We laid together still in our lovers' lock for some moments before she spoke again. "Thank you," she began once more. "You're the first one who has respected my request and let me finish."

"It was truly my pleasure," I whispered into her ear.

She kissed my cheek then my lips softly, once, twice, thrice. I sensed her hips beginning a slow rocking against my pelvis. "Fuck me now," she requested. A request she would not have to utter again. I kissed her and ran my hands down her back to her hips in a passionate caress.

Our love making to this point had been filled with excitement and tension, torturous teasing and powerful stimulation of all our senses. But now Brenda's movements and touches were filled with a richness, a depth that had not been there before. Either she was rewarding me for my patience for allowing her to fulfill her desires, her fantasies or her orgasm had awakened new sensuality within her. Whatever the reason, I was the sole benefactor of her transformed lust.

We moved together thrusting and moaning in unison this time. Her pussy clutched at my lube laden shaft. The intensity of our moans increased. Our chorus rose and resounded off the walls and ceiling of her room. Considering the force of her recent orgasm, the intensity of Brenda's lovemaking was astounding. I rolled over on top of her, momentarily slipping out of her while we wrestled to reposition ourselves on her small bed. She lifted her knees to her chest to allow me all the penetration I could give her. I entered her heated hole, again amazed at the warmth that engulfed my lingam. Our chorus grew and grew awakening the occupants of Brenda's suite that had retired for the evening.

"Put you legs down and put them together", I was giving the orders now. Brenda complied, grabbing and holding me closer to her. I moved slowly deliberately in and out of he lustrous kiln. Brenda whispered to me in gasps, "WOW, I can really feel you moving in and out of me now, it feels so deep inside me. I like this. And you're even stimulating my clit!" Our new position was having the desired effect. Her commitment to our act grew with the pleasure she was deriving from these new sensations. Her last orgasm was pushed back into her memory as another one built inside her. Brenda squeezed her legs together, realizing she could and learning it gave us both more awareness of our coupling, more pleasure. She tilted her pelvis to assist my thrusts and to increase the stimulation she was experiencing.

We kissed and bit at each others flesh. I looked at her and swam in the glow of her blissful smile. She was so warm, so tight. I closed my eyes and felt my energy fill the room. I convulsed and released my torrent into her cavity. We continued to writhe together milking the cream from my lingam, sharing the glory of our coupling. Brenda forced a hand between our bodies, tickled her clit but a few times and rode the waves of another orgasm that quaked her sumptuous body.

Gradually our tremors subsided. My body relaxed and I caressed Brenda appreciatively with my hands and feather light kisses. I laid back onto her bed. Brenda rolled on top of me once more, held me, pushed my cock inside her again, then slowly rocked on my semi hard shaft, gently kissing me, leading me to join her in a peaceful celebration of the pleasures we had just shared.

12