Discovering Christina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much chance of that," I smiled back over my shoulder.

When we'd climbed into my car, I turned to Christina and said, "You know you're a terrible influence on me. I haven't gotten nearly as much work done lately as I should have."

"You don't seem to mind much when we're fucking like bunnies, now do you?" she teased. And, of course, she was right. I didn't mind at all. As a matter of fact, I was grateful for the fun that she had put back into my life after so many years of just going through the motions.

"You've got me there," I had to admit. "All right, just where are we going on this ride?"

"Head west on the highway," she directed, "and I'll tell you when to turn." And just to make sure I didn't protest any more, she leaned across the console and ran her hand up the inside of my thigh . . . high enough to make me want to get to our destination as soon as possible.

We left Durham behind, driving west on the main highway that bisects the town. I was acutely aware of Christina's warm hand still stroking my thigh, and even more aware of the swelling that was making my trousers a bit uncomfortable. After about ten minutes I was at the point of either needing to readjust myself to relieve some of the pressure, or telling Christina to keep her hands to herself while I was driving.

But just before I had to make that decision, Christina sat up, pointed at the approaching intersection, and said, "Turn left."

We passed a sign that I'd probably seen a thousand times, since I'd lived in Durham all my life. It directed visitors to an area along the shore of Lake Thompson called Willow Springs Marina. It was a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, as it featured a couple of little restaurants, a night club, and picnic area, in addition to the marina itself. I'd done a lot of partying at Willow Springs in my time.

I turned the car down a narrow blacktop road that extended about a mile down to the edge of the lake. We didn't see another person or even a car as we drove past the restaurants and club, which were all closed in the middle of the day. As we neared the shore, I could tell that even the marina was deserted. We'd recently suffered through some major flooding that had raised the water level so high that the boat ramps were under water, the marina was closed, and people were simply staying away. By the time we reached the picnic area, I could tell the area was completely deserted.

"All right," Christina directed, "park the car." And just for emphasis, she reached over and squeezed my cock lightly, an indication, I assumed, of things to come. Given this encouragement, I was delighted to comply.

After I'd parked and turned off the engine, I turned to Christina. "All right, young lady," I said, trying to sound stern. "Just how do you know about Willow Springs? You didn't grow up around here like I did."

"Remember, Mary Sue and my mother are cousins," she explained. (Mary Sue being the wife of my best friend and banker, Jeff Masters).

"Of course I remember that," I responded. "Mary Sue hasn't spoken to me since you moved in, and Jeff warned me that I'd better stay as far away from her as possible. She doesn't seem to approve of May-December relationships."

"Oh, Mary Sue always did have a stick up her butt," Christina laughed. "Besides, she's just jealous that she's not doing it as often as we are."

"All right, back to my original question," I reminded her. "How do you know about Willow Springs?"

"Well, from the time I was little, my parents would bring me up to the lake for family get-togethers, and there were several of us girls that were about the same age," she explained. "When we got old enough, we'd come over here and hang out. There were always some cute guys working at the marina. It was a lot of fun."

"All right, I understand now. So this is probably not the first time you've been parked in a car with a guy here," I teased.

"As a matter of fact," she giggled, "I was right here the first time I ever touched a penis."

I just stared at her for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. "You never cease to surprise me, sweetie. You can save the rest of that story for another time, I think."

"I think so, too," she whispered, as she leaned across the console and kissed me. I absolutely loved to kiss Christina. Her lips were full and ripe, and I nibbled gently on her lower lip first, occasionally sucking it into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue. Her lips parted so naturally when they touched mine and it wasn't long before I could hear the faint little moans that signaled her arousal. I held her face in both hands and caressed her cheeks lightly, as I felt her warm breath begin to quicken.

Christina kissed me back, eagerly, passionately, and at the same time began to caress my hardness once more . . . only this time a bit more firmly, almost aggressively. It was clear that she was already quite turned on, probably because she had been thinking up this little scenario for quite awhile.

"Aren't you the naughty girl," I teased, as I tangled my fingers in her blonde hair. I traced up and down her exposed neck with soft kisses and licks, and I could tell by the urgency with which she was caressing my cock that she was enjoying the feeling immensely. "See how hard you've made me?"

"Mmmmmm," she responded breathlessly, "let's get in the back seat." And with that, she broke our kiss and opened her door. I followed suit from the driver's side, and in just a few seconds, we had climbed into the backseat like a couple of teenagers with raging hormones. As a matter of fact, that's exactly what I felt like. Christina made me feel seventeen again, and I loved her for it!

My legs were too long to fit comfortably in the backseat so I stretched my right one out straight and rested it on the console between the two front seats. I leaned back as Christina climbed onto the seat and rested on her knees as she leaned toward me and began to kiss me again . . . this time more deeply, more urgently. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth until it found mine, and we lingered there in a deep, wet kiss for the longest time.

As we kissed, I ran my palm over her breasts, and even through her white pullover top and bra, I could feel her nipples harden under my touch. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer, while I began to pinch and pull gently on her hard little buds. The increased pace of her breathing told me all I needed to know. We kissed and caressed each other in almost complete silence, which was broken only by the sound of our breathing and occasional moans of pleasure.

Finally, Christina pulled away for a moment, just long enough to raise the hem of her denim miniskirt high enough that I could tell she was wearing a lacy yellow thong, which was one of my favorites. I admired her ripe young body, her full breasts, the smooth, taught skin of her thighs. I sat there frozen, afraid that moving might break this spell and cause me to wake and find that my affair with Christina was nothing more than a middle-aged man's fantasy.

Her skirt was high enough now that she was able to part those wonderful thighs and straddle my right leg—the one I had stretched out and rested on the console. As soon as her mound came into contact with my upper thigh, she began to rock slowly, sensuously back and forth. The delicate fabric of her thong was already soaked through with her nectar and I watched as a large wet spot began to form on my trousers. Christina leaned forward and put both arms around my neck and resumed our kiss, all the while continuing her slow, sensuous humping against my thigh.

It was almost as if I could feel the lips of her pussy begin to open and swell as she moved against me. I'm not sure if I've ever experienced anything so overtly sexual. I was so hard by this point that my swollen cock was beginning to ache. I needed to find some way to adjust myself, but I was determined not to move and break this wonderful spell.

In a few more moments, Christina's movements became faster, more urgent, as she ground herself against my leg. Her breathing synchronized with her movements, and I kissed her deeply as I kneaded her breasts with the same ardor. Finally, I could wait any longer to touch her, to feel how wet and aroused she had become . . . to feel how much she wanted me. So I slid the palm of my hand underneath her and quickly jerked her thong aside until I could feel her bare mound and swollen lips move against my skin. My palm was quickly slick with her nectar and she moaned at my touch.

"Oh, baby, you're so wet for me," I whispered as she continued to rock against me. "I love it when I make you wet like this." Gently, I adjusted the position of my hand until I was able to slip my middle finger into her hot, wet tunnel.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned as my finger invaded her and her soft folds molded around it. I curled it slightly until I could feel her g-spot, which was swollen with her arousal. "Oh, god, Ross, yesssssss," she hissed, as her movements became even more urgent.

I pressed my palm hard against Christina's clit as she fucked herself on my finger . . . just as if she was riding my cock. I began to massage her magic spot vigorously, as she moved faster and harder against me, her nectar now pooling in my palm.

"Oh fuck, oh Ross, oh god!" she screamed as her climax washed over her. Christina's body stiffened and I could feel the pulsing of her hot inner folds as the tremors rippled through her. Finally, she held her breath and stopped moving, her swollen clit pressed hard against my palm. At the same time, she gripped my neck hard and bit my lower lip until I could taste blood. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck," she whimpered, then fell limp against my chest.

Neither of us moved for several minutes. I was more than content to just hold Christina with one arm while my other hand maintained its intimate contact with her dripping pussy. It always amazed me how wet she became during sex and it made me feel somehow proud to think I could have that effect on her. And I knew she loved it when I held and caressed her mound after we'd made love. We both enjoyed the connection we felt at such an intimate touch.

"God, Ross," she managed finally. "How do you always make me cum like that?" By this time she had leaned backward and was looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes, which were half-closed in seeming satisfaction.

"I really didn't do anything, Sweetie," I told her. "You just seem to know how to get exactly what you want out of me. It's truly never been like this with anyone else."

She simply smiled in a way that made me understand that it was the same for her—special . . . different . . . something hard to put into words. So, instead of trying to articulate it, Christina simply lifted herself up slightly, raised my hand to her lips, and began to lick her juices from my fingers and palm. When she had removed every trace of her nectar, she leaned forward again and kissed me deeply, making sure that her tongue pressed deeply inside my mouth so I could enjoy her wonderful taste.

We kissed . . . deeply, passionately . . . for a time, until Christina broke the kiss, slid off my leg and climbed into the seat beside me, resting on her knees. I wasn't sure exactly what she had planned, but from the seductive look on her face, I knew I was going to like it. "All right," she whispered, "it's your turn now." And with that she began to unbuckle my belt.

I shifted positions a little to make it easier for her to reach the front of my trousers, which bulged noticeably. She ran her fingertips along the length of my hardness, outlining it through the fabric of my pants. Up and down she traced her fingers, while continuing to loosen my trousers with the other hand. Finally, the belt was undone, the button at my waistband loosened and Christina began to lower my zipper, slowly, teasingly. All the while, she continued her feathery caress.

When she had finally unzipped me completely, I instinctively raised my hips from the backseat just enough to enable her to slide my trousers down. By this time I was so aroused from our extended foreplay that I didn't wait for her to tease any further. I simply hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my boxer briefs and slid them right after the pants, allowing my straining cock to spring free.

"My, aren't you the impatient one," she teased, that beautiful smile playing across her lips. And, as if to punctuate her words, she took my rigid shaft delicately in her hand and began to move it up and down slowly.

"Oh, god, that feels so good, baby," I moaned, focusing for the first time on the intense degree of my arousal. The long, slow buildup as we played and teased in the car had me as hard as I can ever remember being. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back against the seat, and let the sensation of Christina's touch wash over me.

The next thing I knew I felt her tongue licking lightly across the head of my cock. I knew she must be tasting the precum I'd seen glistening there as soon as I'd slid my shorts down. Her tongue circled the head delicately several times before she finally took me fully into her mouth and began to move her head up and down slowly.

Her saliva, mixed with my precum, lubricated the shaft nicely, and Christina removed her mouth and began to pump slowly up and down, her hand sliding easily along my rigid length. She pulled the skin all the way up on each upward stroke, then caressed the head as it re-emerged each time her hand moved down. Occasionally, she would twist her hand gently to vary the sensation. After a few strokes, she took me back in her mouth for additional lubrication, then began the process all over again.

In only a few minutes, I could feel myself getting close, and Christina could feel it, too, as the head of my cock swelled reflexively each time she touched it. When she paused to lick that super-sensitive area on the underside, both of us knew I could not hold out much longer. As if on cue, Christina gripped the shaft at the bottom, took me fully into her mouth once more, and began to bob her head up and down . . . much faster this time. Instinctively, I began to lift my hips from the seat in time with her strokes and tangled my fingers in her blonde hair, which by now was damp with perspiration.

As I felt the tingling begin somewhere inside the base of my cock, I reflexively gripped her hair tighter and began to press her head down more forcefully each time she took me deep in her throat. Suddenly, I felt my balls tighten and the first of my cum splashed into the back of Christina's throat. At the same moment, I released her hair, let my arms go limp and simply turned myself over to her. She responded by pumping my cock up and down vigorously with her hand, while taking the head between her lips and sucking.

I felt as if an electric current had been shot through my cock and outward to every extremity. My cock throbbed and swelled again and again, depositing my jism in Christina's eager mouth. "Oh, fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck," I moaned in rhythm with every exquisite pulse.

When there seemed to be no further life in my softening cock, Christina released me and looked upward into my eyes, as if to ask how it was. I wanted to tell her. That it was the most wonderful sensation I'd ever felt. That no one had ever made me feel that way before. That she knew how to touch me like no one else. But in my exhaustion, I couldn't say any of those things. But I could tell from the look in those liquid blue eyes that she knew just the same.

12