Discovering Faith Pt. 02

Story Info
A young girl stars in her first movie.
5.8k words
4.53
36.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story continued from "DISCOVERING FAITH Ch. 1-12: Pt. 01. Please read that to understand the context and characters involved in this second installment.

CHAPTER 13 - THE MOVIE BEGINS

The following Monday, we all met at Gene's to go over the production schedule. Glenn had arranged all of the locations and we would be shooting the offsite scenes first. Faith, being used to stage plays, was fascinated with the idea of filming out of sequence for later editing.

The first week was used to do several exterior shots of buildings. We didn't have a lot to do, but as the principal characters, Glenn wanted us along to see the settings. He also came to value Faith's artistic eye and used many of her suggestions.

We didn't really have any acting to do until Saturday. On Saturday, we met with twenty other college students at an old school at 6:0 AM. Glenn had rented it for the day and we had already done the exteriors. Most of the students had come a few weeks before to an open audition for "non-speaking parts as nerds for a local public service spot." They didn't need to know what it was really for.

We really only needed to use two rooms in the school. The first was a classroom. It said "DEBATE TEAM MEETING 4:00" on the chalkboard. This was to establish Faith and I as nerds. All of us were dressed in school uniforms. The girls wore navy blazers, blue plaid skirts to the knee, white blouses with blue ties, and plain black shoes. The boys had similar attire except the skirts were replaced with slacks, of course. All of us looked basically nerdy.

An older gentleman in a bow tie and worn suit was addressing the group. We all were attentive to what he was saying. After going over the debate schedule, he said we would have a practice impromptu debate. He drew a slip of paper out of a box and announced, "Today's topic will be," he paused for a moment as he read the slip of paper, then continued, somewhat embarrassed, "Today's topic will be 'Premarital Sex'."

There were giggles and twitters all around the room as the students reacted to the announcement. Later, Glenn did some close-ups of some of the students looking shocked or embarrassed at this announcement. The teacher continued, "Our debaters will be, "again he paused to draw a name from another box, "Miss Angeline Baldridge for the anti side and," another pause for another name, "Mr. Calvin Koch for the pro side." This caused many more giggles and twitters as ribbing from our classmates. "You have five minutes to prepare your responses. "The named characters were, of course Faith and myself. We shot this in six takes each from two different camera angles. He also shot close-ups of Faith and I to get our reactions and of the teacher.

Then we continued the scene with Angeline (Faith) and Calvin (Rob, that's me) conducting the debate. Angeline's speech was all about how a girl should save herself for the sanctity of marriage and never consider sex before that. It also dealt with every sexual disease ever known to man. She concluded with saying that any boy worth dating would never ask a girl to have intercourse, or even touch her inappropriately until they were married. Calvin's response involved decrying the old moral standards that supported this concept and brought up how, in nature, monogamy was nearly unheard of. He brought up the importance of learning to understand the body of the opposite sex and its needs. Calvin obviously was not a great debater and had pretty weak arguments, but continued nonetheless. In rebuttal, Angeline pointed out that monogamy did exist in some animal species and that if humans followed the law of the jungle, all the girls in the high school would only mate with the captain of the football team and a few select others, leaving the rest of the boys to a life of bachelorhood and self satisfying acts of crudeness. Angeline also hit home with a response that some boys just had not reached a level of maturity to understand all the ramifications of their acts. Calvin was thinking of their own situation, the one between Angeline and himself, and his rebuttal was even weaker than his original debate. He ended with, "Some girls are just too frigid to know what they need."

During the debate, the girls had all applauded Angeline's points and the boys had applauded Calvin's but nobody doubted who had won the debate or the interpersonal argument. The teacher declared Angeline the winner and excused everyone, reminding them of the next meeting time.

By the time this scene was edited, it would probably occupy two or three minutes of the finished film, at most, yet it had taken the cast and crew until 12:15 to complete it.

As we exited the building, they filmed us all leaving as if school had gotten out. The male student extras were excused and everyone took a lunch break. The only guy from the classroom that stayed was me.

The next scene would take place in the same classroom that had been changed to look like a different room and involved only the girls. A local stripper with the stage name of Lotta Curves was dressed in very conservative clothes as a teacher, Miss Concepcion. Even in the dress suit, her 40 DD boobs couldn't be hidden. She had her hair up in a bun and was wearing glasses. She was conducting a meeting of the local chapter of the "Just Say No to Sex" club. She called on President Angeline to start the meeting. Basically, the girls talked of their unsoiled virtue and what they had done recently to prevent any nasty boy from taking it away. Most looked homely enough that no boy in his right mind would ever try. The girls completed their scene a lot quicker than the rest of us had, and were done by 5:00. Most of the girls acting in the segment were sent home with a promise that they would be notified when the spot aired on local television, as if it ever would.

Now, unless you've never watched a porn movie, you know that this would be way too long to go without some action. But, as I said, we didn't have to film in sequence. After the opening shots of the school and the first classroom scene, the finished video would include me peeping out of a closet as the old teacher ravaged Lotta across a desk in an office. This was actually shot back in the studio. They fucked in multiple positions and ended with him having a heart attack as he shot cum into her face from between her huge melons.

The next scene to be filmed at the school involved Faith and two other girls in the locker room. Again, I was supposedly peeking in through a small hole in a window ala "Porky's" but it was much more interesting. The girls came into the locker room and stripped out of their PE clothes. This was the first time the audience would see Angeline as anything but homely. One of the other two girls looked pretty good, but as she removed her bra, she also removed falsies to expose her flat chest and padded shorts to reveal a boy-like ass. The second girl looked OK, but removed her T-shirt followed by a girdle, which let rolls of fat be seen. The skinny one removed the flowing blonde hair from her head to reveal short orange hair in a hairnet. The other had red blotches all over her plump body, which she explained was an allergic reaction to her skin conditioner.

After stripping, the camera focused primarily on Faith. When they left the locker area, the camera angle changed. This time, it was through an air vent low on the wall opposite the showerheads. The shots of me crouching there and masturbating were filmed in the studio later. In the shower, the camera moved from skinny girl to fat girl to Faith as they soaped their bodies. With the camera focused primarily on Faith, she lathered her entire body thoroughly, spending plenty of time on her tits and then even more on her pussy, to the point the other two were pointing at her and whispering. She ignored them as they left the shower room and proceeded to masturbate to orgasm when they were gone. The other girls needed three takes to get all the way through to their exit without screwing up. Faith did her part in one take. Then they brought the cameras into the shower room and filmed close-ups of Faith doing her part. I thought I really would have to beat my meat after watching that.

That concluded our day of filming. We had actually accomplished a lot, but Glenn only had the school for one day, so we had to. We used the next few days to film the shots that went with these first few scenes, primarily in the studio.

On Friday afternoon, we met in front the old school. This was to film Angeline (Faith) and Calvin (Me) leaving the school. We walked down the tree-lined street with me trying to argue with her about her stand on pre-marital sex, saying she just didn't understand the needs of a normal boy and such.

We then got into a truly ugly lime green AMC Pacer. Glenn had picked it up cheap saying it looked like a perfect nerd car and the big windows made it easier to film interior shots. I opened the passenger door for Faith and returned to the driver's door to get in myself. We drove away. Then they filmed our arrival at the hospital and another shot of us leaving the hospital at dusk. The hospital interiors were filmed in Glenn's studio. This showed Faith in a candy-striper uniform reading to little kids and talking to old people. It also showed her gathering information on sex from the health nurse and then masturbating in the restroom afterwards. It showed me peeking into a hospital room where a nurse was providing tender loving care to a man that was suffering from the inability achieve an erection. She valiantly tried to help him, and of course ended up with him blasting cum all over her naked body.

After the hospital scene, we were back in the Pacer at some Lovers' Lookout point. It actually was used as that by some of the locals, but just the site of the camera crew caused the few that showed up to keep going to find some privacy. The Pacers windows were came in handy for shooting this part, although microphones and lights were actually inside the vehicle. The interior shots had me trying to cop a feel of Faith's tits and her winning the battle by fighting me off. It ended with me saying what a hypocrite her "Just Say No" advisor was and asking if she really knew what caused old Mr. Randall's heart attack. "Why do you think they found him dead with that huge smile on his face?" I asked. "You think she has those huge plastic boobs to attract cows?"

Faith answered with, "That's just a stupid rumor and you know it."

I came back with, "I know it's true because I was trying to find where old Randall hid my Hustler magazines when I heard them coming into the room. I hid in the closet and watched the whole thing."

Faith pushed me away, crossed her arms and said, "That's it Calvin, you pervert. Take me home."

I angrily fired up the Pacer and spun gravel as we drove away.

This was followed with a shot of the nerd-mobile driving through a rough part of town. Faith and I were still arguing. Finally I said, "You know you want it. I know you want it. Just say 'YES' and let's get on with it, Angeline."

"I do not want it. You're just a pervert. Learn some control."

"I know you want it. I've seen you through your bedroom window at home. Yesterday I saw you in the shower at school. You play with yourself more than I do. You call me a pervert, but you're just uptight about admitting what you really want, Angeline."

The car came to a stop at a red light. Faith's character, Angeline exploded with rage, "You damned pervert. You peeping Tom, I hope you never get to have sex. You nasty scumbag, I hope you have to play with your self the rest of your life. I hope no other girl ever even dates you."

She then opened the door, got out and slammed it shut and started walking down the sidewalk. When the light changed, I followed her, trying to get her back into the car. "It's not safe here. Get back in, Angeline." "You're right; I'm a pervert. Get back in the car." "I'm sorry, Angeline. I didn't mean it. I need to take you home."

All of these were met with limited response from Faith. "Go away." "Get away you pervert." "Go play with yourself."

In the next block, Faith was still ignoring my pleas and I was still begging her to get back in.

A door opened down the sidewalk and four rough looking guys come out of it. One is a long lean black man with a torn denim jacket and jeans wearing a red dew rag on his head. The next is a smallish Hispanic with a scar on one cheek, casually carving a piece of wood with a switchblade. The other two are white. One looks like an ex-football player, broad shouldered and muscular. He must be 6 foot five and weigh three fifty and is wearing a football jersey with the number 69 on it. The fourth man, played by my Uncle Gene, is the only one wearing decent looking clothes. He is holding a suit jacket over one shoulder, his tie is loosened about his neck, his slacks and shoes are spotless. They are talking. Gene's character, Mr. Arbogetti says to the others, "Thanks for coming by boys. I don't think we'll have any more trouble with Mr. Chin not paying his insurance bills."

They all laughed and the big guy says, "But couldn't you let me hurt him, Mr. A. We didn't even get to hurt him."

"We didn't need to Arnie. When you and Cleveland knocked over the display case and said, 'Oops!' that was enough to get his attention." Gene then turns to the Hispanic man, "Hey, Ramon."

"Yes, Mr. A?"

"Did the cops give you and the girls any more trouble down on G Street after the other night?"

"No, Mr. A. Whatever you did, they've stayed away. Business has never been better. In fact, I think we need to get us another girl or two."

"So noted Ramon. I'll see what I can do."

"Mr. A," the black man began, "When's the next shipment coming in? We only have about a weeks' supply left."

"It'll be here tomorrow, Cleveland. A runner is coming in direct from Columbia. He'll be wearing a city cop uniform with a name tag that says, 'Garcia.' Officer McGrath will be with him. They know the password."

This conversation took over three hours to film as 'Arnie' and 'Cleveland' just couldn't get through their lines without screwing up. It was too late to finish our scene so we came back the next night.

On Saturday morning, we finished a few studio scenes of me peeping at 'Angeline'. We had a long break to nap in case the filming took longer than anticipated.

Faith and I napped together in the studio bed set. The next scene called for Angeline's abduction. We actually managed to sleep, knowing it could be a long night if Arnie and Cleveland couldn't get their lines down.

CHAPTER 14 - THE ABDUCTION

For the next scene, the group of men and Faith met on the sidewalk, Faith running into Arnie as she was calling me a pervert and telling me to go away. Faith, startled by the collision, looked up at him and said, "Excuse me, sir." And attempted to sidestep him.

I stopped the car and flung the passenger door open and said, "Come on Angeline, just get in." She could not get around Arnie.

Gene leaned into the open door and said, "Listen young man, the lady said for you to get lost. I suggest you do as you're told."

"But she's my girlfriend, we had a fight."

Gene continued quietly, "When I tell someone to do something, they never argue. They just do it. You will leave now."

"I opened my mouth and got out just the word, "But..." when Cleveland smashed the roof of the Pacer with a bat and Ramon stepped menacingly toward the driver's side door. I stomped on the gas and left.

Faith thanked 'Mr. A' and again started to move down the sidewalk. Gene grabbed her by the arm and said, "This is a rough neighborhood Miss. Let me give you a ride home and he led her toward a long black Lincoln. Faith attempted to tell him she was OK, but Gene swiftly pushed her into the car as Arnie got in from the other side and Cleveland and Ramon got in front, Ramon driving.

Inside, Gene asked her name. Faith very quietly answered, "Angeline, sir."

"Angeline. Very nice. Do they call you Angel for short?"

"No, sir. May I go home now?"

In answer, Arnie grabbed her arms and Gene slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

The guys did much better than anyone anticipated and we finished in just two and a half hours. We then filmed me circling the block and following the limo into the warehouse district. Then we filmed the guys dragging and carrying a blindfolded Faith inside as I watched. Faith did a terrific job of struggling and kicking and screaming. Cleveland and Arnie thought she did a little too well as they both complained of the bruises on their shins. Faith apologized, but Glenn thought it was great.

That would be it for us for two weeks. Faith and I both had homework to catch up on and finals coming up. It was agreed that we would meet again on the Saturday after finals. That would give us a full week to complete the filming of the attempted rape and rescue.

Glenn said he would use the time to do the initial editing and any script revisions and we could be ready to film the rest.

We managed to get through finals week and pass all of our classes with acceptable grades. At least mine were acceptable. Faith had another four point for the semester.

With school finally over, we were free to spend the next ten days completing the film before Faith had to go home for the summer. She was staying at Gene's during the week since the dorms were closed for the year.

Saturday morning we all returned to the warehouse district. Glenn said the editing had gone well and we wouldn't have to re-shoot any of the previous scenes. He did say though that in editing, he found that the script wasn't long enough. He had planned on the film running 75-90 minutes and only had 40. As the main feature on the DVD, it needed to be at least close to 75 minutes long. Because of this, he had added some scenes and increased the amount of action to take place in the film. Now most of the actors knew more action in one of Glenn's films meant more fucking. They also knew it meant more pay, so nobody had a problem with that.

Faith asked, "Does that mean we have more lines to learn? We need some time to do that."

"Most of the characters won't have too many more lines, but we will have time to go over them prior to shooting each scene. We'll start today with the goon squad hauling Angeline into the warehouse and discussing what to do with our heroine. Hopefully we'll still have time to shoot at least the start of the rape scene."

They filmed Gene and the others from inside the warehouse coming through the door. Cleveland and Arnie shoved Faith into a small room and locked the door. From inside the room, they showed Faith removing her blindfold and trying to find a way out, but the only window was small, high, and barred. She couldn't even look outside to see where she was. She slumped to the floor crying.

Then they filmed a scene with the four guys and two women, Sapphire and Suzanne, both dressed flamboyantly as hookers. Gene turned to Ramon, "So what do you think? You said you could use another girl. Will Angel do after she's trained?"

Ramon answered, "That little nerd? I don't know what you were thinking boss. Nobody will pay for that." Then he reconsidered, "Of course, maybe if she turns tricks in the schoolgirl outfit she might bring in a few bucks. But she seems kind of homely."

Cleveland jumped in, "I think Ramon's right boss; she's not worth it. Besides, as soon as she gets out on the street, she'll run home and call the cops. We can't keep an eye on her all the time."

Gene answered, "We could drug her. I think she's probably a looker if we can get her done up right."

Arnie decided to put in his two cents, "I think she's kind of pretty already. She looks like the girl that used to be my tutor in high school."

12