Discovering Intimacy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol laughed. "You were pretty good too," she said, "for a beginner."

With a feigned look of scorn I replied, "You'll just have to teach me how it's done properly then won't you?"

"Well," she said, "I'm willing if you are?"

"Me too," I replied as I turned to kiss her. Neither of us got much sleep that night.

Carol and I made love together many times during our time together as flatmates. She was a caring and considerate teacher and I was a willing and receptive pupil. Loving Carol was an experience that opened my eyes. My journey towards sexual fulfillment was a long and sometimes painful one. With my hang ups that stemmed from my upbringing, coming to terms with my sexuality was always going to be challenging but I got there eventually. Carol completed an education that I'd began with Paul. She reminded me that sex can be great so long as both partners want it to be. It's a lesson that, despite my hang ups, I've learned well. I've had a number of partners since then, both male and female and whether it's been a serious relationship or a casual fling I've learned to enjoy sex for the pleasure it brings me and not to despise myself for being a normal person with a healthy sexual appetite. Do I enjoy it? Of course I do.

12