Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

"Ooooh that's gooood." Chelle moaned. "Why did I put off fucking you for so long?"

"I couldn't say Chelle." I replied, plunging in and out of her ass. "But I am glad you did."

"Oh god! You make me cum so quickly. Uuuuhhh!" She orgasmed but continued to respond to my attentions.

"Michelle, should I stop?" I panted, not wanting to.

"Don't you fucking dare!" She gasped out. "Keep going until you cum."

"Yes ma'am." I replied, quickening my pace. I could feel myself getting closer to my own climax when Michelle came again, her ass muscles clenching around my thrusting cock. That set me off. I pulled back and squirted my jizz over her heaving butt cheeks and the backs of her fishnet-clad thighs. We were both huffing and puffing with our recent exertions as we made our way back indoors and up to the shower. We showered together, possibly a mistake, as we made love under the stream of hot water. And again in bed together before finally falling asleep in each other's arms like the night before.

We both slept late the next morning. Michelle woke first and I found her gently shaking me awake.

"My turn in charge again if I remember." She smiled.

"Whatever you want Michelle." I blearily replied, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Careful what you promise me." She grinned. " I might just go all sadist on your ass."

"If that's what you want lover." I truly didn't care. I just wanted to make her happy, maybe for one last time. "Besides which, you've been torturing me for years." I laughed.

"Sorry." She said shamefacedly. "I was only joking anyway. No physical pain I promise."

"Mental anguish then? You want to dress me as a girl again?"

"Of course! We both had fun with that didn't we?"

"We did." I blushed, somewhat embarrassed by my liking of the feeling of being done up as a girl.

"Good. Cos I have an idea." She smirked. For some reason this wasn't exactly reassuring. "First up: Shower and shave."

"All over again?" I asked.

"My little sister does NOT have stubble everywhere." Michelle said in a mock stern voice.

"Yes ma'am. I mean, no ma'am."

"Good girl. Now get!"

I got.

Michelle had already showered before waking me, obviously learning from the night previously. By the time I had finished with the razor she was dressed, in a pair of really tight jeans and a figure- (bosom!) hugging top, and was waiting for me as I came into her bedroom.

"First things first." She said, picking up a roll of masking tape.

"What's that for?" I asked hesitantly.

"Don't want you bulging where girls don't, do we?" She told me, tearing off a strip from the roll. She stuck down my dick and balls deftly, before I could get an erection, with several strips of the tape. "Bra next." She said, handing me a different padded bra to the one I'd worn before.

"I thought you only had one of these?" I said, clipping it on.

"I never said that. I just showed you I don't need them anymore."

"You definitely don't." I laughed.

"Thank you. Panties." She handed me a pair that were black satin in appearance, with lacy edging. I pulled them on, loving the feel of the material.

"Tights." She announced.

"Tights?" I was surprised. Chelle gave me a stare. Shrugging, I took the hosiery and sat down to put them on. They seemed quite thick, but the touch of them on my recently shaved legs was quite pleasurable and they did make my legs look feminine. Michelle smiled as she saw me running my hands along my thighs.

"LBD." She said, handing me a dress. A little black dress. I slipped it over my head and wriggled into it, smoothing it down over my hips. Again the material felt lovely as I ran my hands over it.

"Put your heels on and come sit at the dresser so that I can do your wig and make-up." Chelle told me. I strapped on the shoes and plonked myself in front of the mirror. It didn't take her long to attach the blonde hairpiece and apply the cosmetics. Again I was stunned by the view in the mirror: It just didn't look like a guy looking at me.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We're going shopping!" Michelle laughed.

"You mean, go out like this again?"

"It was all right before."

"Well..." I was not convinced this was a good idea.

"Oh come on. I have a wonderful scheme planned." Chelle enthused.

"Okay, okay." I gave in.

"You'll need this handbag. I've put everything you're going to require in it." She passed me a small black shoulder bag that went with the outfit. I took it and then followed her to her car.

I don't know what I was expecting really, except it wasn't a trip to the nearest city; twenty minutes by car. When we had parked I was sure we'd be off to some sort of clothing retailers, but instead we headed for the back streets. For a horrible moment I thought she was going to pimp me out or something, but that passed when she found the shop she was looking for; a shop selling 'marital aids'. In a state of confused worry, I hardly dared move from where I'd stopped when we'd come in. Chelle was obviously looking for something specific, or possibly more than one thing, and she was soon back with me with a carrier bag, but not before I'd endured several lustful stares and a not very subtle attempt to chat me up. If I hadn't been so scared I'd have taken them as a compliment, another worrying thought. Michelle led me back outside and walked with me to the end of the street.

"Okay then sis, the bus station is just round the corner. I'll see you when you get back." She smirked.

"You're just abandoning me here? What happens if something goes wrong or I get found out?" I was angry and terrified at the same time.

"There's money and your phone in your bag." She said calmly.

"But..."

"If the people in the sex shop couldn't tell you were male, why should anyone else?"

"But..."

"See you in an hour or so. I have to go home and get things set for your return."

"CHELLE!" I called out as she turned and walked away but she ignored me. I suppose I could have run after her and demanded she drive me home, but the confidence she had that I could pass myself off as a girl must have rubbed off on me. 'Damn her!' I thought; 'I'm gonna do this.'

I caught the bus but was full of trepidation; it looked like it was going to be fairly full and I would have to sit next to someone. Looking worried, I found a seat and sat. A girl of about my age eased in beside me.

"Mind if I take this seat?" She asked with a smile. "It'll keep the wolves from trying to chat us up."

"Sure." I managed to squeak in a high-pitched girlie voice. I caught a whiff of her perfume; it smelt divine. I briefly wondered if Chelle had ever thought of using some on me. I was horribly aware though of my new friends proximity; surely she'd be able to spot that I wasn't a girl? I must have looked panicky.

"Nervous?" She asked. "Don't take the bus much?"

"Not much, no." I squeaked again. This was true; I rarely caught a bus these days.

"It'll be fine." She said. "Stick with me, I'm a veteran." She smiled sweetly. "I'm Katie by the way." She offered her hand.

"Michelle." I replied, shaking her hand, picking the only girls name I could think of at the moment.

Katie chattered away the whole journey back. My contributions consisting of short answers to questions and encouragement to continue. She didn't seem put off by this and by the time she rose to get off outside of town I was feeling a lot more comfortable in her company and was sorry to see her leave.

"Bye Michelle. See around some time." She waved.

"Maybe Katie." I waved back, amazed that my disguise had stood up to such close scrutiny.

A few minutes later the bus pulled into the station and I hurried to get off. I knew that there wasn't enough money left in my bag for a bus closer to home so I started to walk; it was only ten minutes or so away. I concentrated on walking like Michelle did. By the time I reached our front door though, my feet and calves were aching; I wasn't really used to wearing heels yet. I found the keys in my bag and let myself in.

"Made it then?" Chelle called out cheerfully from upstairs.

"Thanks more to a girl called Katie than you." I said angrily striding into the room.

"Now, now, little sister. There's no need to be like that. I knew you'd be fine and you have to admit, you liked the attention, didn't you?"

"Suppose." I grudgingly agreed.

Michelle came up behind me and turned me around gently to reveal that she had got changed. Now she was wearing the body stocking from her secret case and something she'd obviously got from the sex shop; a worryingly big looking strap-on. The dildo jutted out obscenely from her pelvis, wobbling weirdly when she moved.

"Come on, cheer up. We've only got today. Mom and Dad will be back sometime tomorrow."

"You're right." I sighed. "And you did warn me that it wouldn't be easy for me today." I managed a grin, my bad mood dissipating. "What do you want me to do next then?"

"I was wondering what sort of cocksucker you were." She smirked.

"No where as good as you are I expect." I said, dropping to my knees in front of her, the strap-on level with my chin.

"Flatterer." Michelle smiled. "Go on then. You've seen me do it." She encouraged me.

Shyly I poked out my tongue and licked at the tip of the plastic phallus. Then, remembering what Chelle had done, I ran it down the shaft and back up again. I looked up into Michelle's supportive smile and the last vestiges of worry and anger went. I opened my mouth and swallowed the head of the fake dick. Moving my head forward, I took the dildo deeper into my mouth until I began to gag. I jerked my head back, coughing.

"Take it easy sis." Michelle soothed. "You don't have to take it all in at once." She patted the top of my head reassuringly.

"You make it look so easy Michelle."

"I've had a lot more practice than you sweetie." She said. "Have another go and try to breathe through your nose."

"Kay." I opened my mouth again, taking half the length on the dildo in.

"Ease your head back a little." Chelle advised. I did and to my immense surprise I found I was practically deep-throating the strap-on. "I knew you could do it." Chelle smirked. "Now move your mouth back and forth along it." I did as she said, gradually building up the pace. Michelle was thrusting her hips in time with my oral ministrations. "That looks so realistic. " She laughed. "It's just a pity I can't jizz down your throat and over your pretty face." She added slyly. I have to admit to a little curiosity to what that would be like. Instead I stopped and sat back on my heels, drool all over my chin and the strap-on.

"This is all well and good Chelle, but I seriously doubt that either of us is going to get off this way." I said.

"Eager to get to the next part are you?" Chelle grinned. I looked at the saliva-covered dildo and back up to her smiling face.

"Yes," I said, giving her a big grin.

"Slut." She laughed.

"Whore." I rejoined in kind.

"So you want me to stuff this cock up your dainty little ass hole do you?"

"Yes ma'am." I grinned.

"All right then. Pull down your tights and knickers and lie back with your bum on the edge of the couch." She saw the puzzled look I gave her. "I want to watch your face while I fuck you." She explained.

"What about the tape over my dick?" Already I could feel my cock straining against its imprisonment.

"Lets see shall we?" Chelle nodded.

I slipped my girlie underthings down until they were bunched about mid-thigh and then laid back as ordered. Michelle got to her knees and shuffled close to me. I raised my legs, exposing my ass hole and taped cock to her.

"I think the tape is coming off." She said. And ripped it off.

"YEOW!" I yelled.

"Oh shush." She laughed. "You knew all along that was going to happen."

"Suppose." I grinned. Peering around my legs I watched Michelle rub baby oil on to the strap-on with her fingers. It was strangely erotic. She began by easing her still oiled fingers in and out of my butt for a while; first one, then two, and finally three. Then she pushed the head of the dildo into my willing hole. I let out a moan.

"Hold your legs out of the way." Chelle told me. I wrapped my arms around them and held them to my chest. My treacherous cock was already leaking pre-cum; I could feel it oozing down the shaft. Michelle pushed again and the phallus sank all the way into my butt much more easily than I'd expected. I sighed as Chelle began to fuck my ass. While she pounded into me I grabbed my dick with one hand and started to jerk off in time with her thrusts, almost as if I was fucking myself. In my highly excited state it wasn't long before I came, and hugely; my spunk shooting into my tangled panties and tights.

"Oh, don't stop Michelle!" I moaned.

As I was saying it, the door opened.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Mom screamed.

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers