Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife changes relationship by confessing to past role in porn.
6.8k words
4.45
108.5k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,971 Followers

As with so many stories with chapters, please read the previous chapters to understand this and subsequent sections. This story has four chapters; all chapters will post here within a few days of each other. Thanks to my editor. Enjoy. Please vote.

*

The next morning at the Austin office was an ordeal. I was exhausted from getting so little sleep the night before, and my mind continued to rehash my discovery of my wife's hidden career in the porn business. I felt as though I wanted answers to questions I hadn't even thought of, and I had answers to questions I didn't know. I was a mess.

Somehow, I made it through the completion of the contracting process I was in Austin for, and started the reverse commute back to our Chapel Hill: rental car to the airport, a one-stop flight to Atlanta, a commuter jet to Raleigh, and my own car back home. If things went well, I could get usually get home about eight o'clock at night. That trip, I got home at nine-thirty.

Although I dozed on the flights, I was still exhausted with dark circles under my eyes when Kim greeted me at the door as I trudged in. She looked alluring as always, but I claimed excessive fatigue -- no lie -- and we both turned in with few words said between us, and certainly no mention of my 'discovery.' I was still unsure what I wanted to do about this new situation or how to broach the subject with Kim.

I decided to wait to say anything until at least the weekend, and, as the weekend approached, I decided I really wanted to wait until I'd viewed the other two DVDs I'd ordered that had 'Sue Cexy' in them.

We made love Friday night, but not without my mind replaying the visions of Kim getting pounded by Roy and John inPrivate Afternoons. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I thought I was longer and harder, and more aggressive as we made love that night. Kim liked whatever I was doing and came several times.

I reread the letter several times when I had some alone time. I wondered about fingerprints on the page, but decided I'd handled the page too much by then to allow any serious attempt at forensics. The words "More later" jumped out at me; the implication was clear; I'd hear something further from the sender of the letter.

The following week I went out of my way to be home before Kim so that I could intercept the mail before she did. The package with the two additional DVDs arrived Wednesday. I tore both of them open and quickly scanned through both films on my computer in the half-hour before Kim got home. While the settings, storylines, and costars were different, the genre was the same -- lots of sucking and fucking with multiple partners. InRenegade Redheads, Kim displayed a decidedly bisexuality I'd never sensed before.

When Kim arrived home that night, I somehow managed to click a switch and turn off all the worries, uncertainties, and questions I'd been carrying around for over a week. The weekend was coming and that would be the time for us to talk. As I had been the prior week, I was the happy husband welcoming his gorgeous wife home. Of course, I was a little horny from my peeks at the videos, so I lured Kim up to our bedroom and we made love.

I stayed up late that night and watched one of the videos, again responding to the natural urges that the film inspired in my male libido.

Kim's bisexual nature came out in more than half ofRenegade Redheads. In the thinly veiled excuse of a plot, an equally attractive and reddish brunette named 'Dee' in the film came to Kim's mansion selling cosmetics and lingerie. Without too much ado, the pair gradually stripped naked to try on samples of the lingerie. Soon hands start to wander, and then the women kissed. The kisses continued as hands and fingers roam wildly around their bodies.

The pair took turns eating each other's pussies and providing sexual delights. Tongues and fingers danced lightly over clits, breasts, vaginas, and rosebuds. Some dildos appeared from nowhere and enabled the duo to please each other further.

As the two women fucked with a double-headed dildo, the man playing the role of Kim's 'husband' arrived home. He found the women in a most compromising situation. Kim invited him to join the fray, and the two women carried their sexual urges over to the newly arrived male. The trio fucked and sucked in every conceivable combination and position. The culmination of the film was the actor's climax into the willing mouths of the two women and then their snowballing his cum between them as the film ends.

I reflected on the close-ups of Kim and Dee -- the apparent name of the other actress. They were both not only comfortable kissing and fondling each other; but also they looked forward to the act and enjoyed themselves immensely. I wondered if there weren't some 'off screen' situation between the two of them. I could add questions like that to the long list I'd created in my head.

Objectively, I marveled at Kim's virtuosity. She had a knack for acting, even in the B-grade adult films I'd discovered. In fact, as I reflected on the three films, she carried each of the movies alone, usually pulling the other actors along in her talented wake. Her dialog was convincing, her reactions looked genuine, her motions and blocking natural, and she looked enthusiastic in every sexual scene she appeared in, which turned out to be most of each movie.

Friday morning, I stayed home after Kim left for work and watched the second movie. In this film, Kim was the indecisive girlfriend to three guys who she had on the string. The movie showed her escapades as she went on dates with each of three and then the efforts she went through to keep them from learning about each other. As the DVD played, the men discover each other, and they then combine forces in one sexual orgy as the three took Kim to heights of pleasure she had apparently never dreamed about. They plug each of her sex holes and rotate as she experiences orgasm after orgasm. In the end, amid a hale of cum, the three guys and Kim have decided to continue holding orgies like this to please her.

As I watched this film and jacked off, I realized I felt guilty. I was still miffed that Kim hadn't told me about her 'previous life.' My feelings of concern seemed to wan a little each day. On the other hand, the videos were exciting and hit every one of my sexual hot buttons. I liked watching Kim get fucked by the men -- or women -- she'd performed with. I liked the fact that she'd exposed herself so willingly to the hundreds -- perhaps thousands of people that had bought Sue Cexy's movies. I even liked that I found myself married to an ex-porn star.

That thought made me stop again and wonder. Was she anex-porn star? What if she had continued her acting endeavors after she came east from LA ... after we were married? Would I have known or suspected something? Would someone even think of making a porno movie featuring a forty-eight-year old woman who looked over a decade younger and still had 'it.' There were more questions for my list.

As the weekend approached, I tried to think of ways to broach the subject with Kim. She continued to work and do her home projects when we were together just as she always had. I don't think she sensed the turmoil I was in at my discovery. So that we'd have time to talk and work at resolving whatever came up, I decided to bring things up on Saturday morning. Doing it then would give us the entire weekend to talk.

Those were my thoughts until I got home from work Friday night and found another surprise.

On my desk, along with the regular mail -- a couple of magazines and some bills, there was a large manila envelope, stamped, and with no return address. My address was neatly typed. As I picked it up, I guessed it to be a magazine. Since I got many advertisements this way, I assumed that this was some invitation to subscribe to some professional journal.

Not quite.

As I slit open the fold of the tan envelope, reached inside, and started to pull out the magazine to see whether I was interested, I immediately knew I was interested. It was a men's sex magazine called 'Galaxy.' A near pornographic picture of Kim graced the cover in a provocative pose. She was naked seated on a tree stump; one hand preventing the viewer from seeing her pussy and a tree branch blocking views her nipples. The pose was seductive, and the message was come fuck me. I imagined it sold a lot of magazines. I noted the magazine was twenty fives old, yet this copy looked new. In bold print on the cover, surrounding Kim's naked body, the words said, 'Sue Cexy shows all -- tells all.'

Lower on the cover of the magazine was a typed Post-It note that said, 'More to come.' I'd heard from the mysterious person again. They seemed to want nothing, yet they wanted me to know about Kim's past. Were they expecting I'd react in some way?

Kim was right down the hall fixing dinner, occasionally asking a question, or coming near my den to be friendly. I jammed the magazine back into the envelope and put it in the top drawer of my desk, but not before examining the postmark. This time the package had been mailed from the Durham Main Post Office, only about fifteen miles from home.

My brain went into a jumble again. Someone nearby was messing with me big time. I thought about their motives, but could imagine so many options I stopped that train of thought. No one had asked for money -- such as blackmail of some kind, and I couldn't think of any reason the letter or magazine by themselves were illegal. I felt something else was coming -- something big.

I took a deep breath and went into the kitchen. I drank a glass of wine almost straight down without thinking about it. Kim noticed. She asked, "You OK? I haven't seen you drink like that for years."

I mumbled something about tension at work and resolved to be more aware of what I was doing. We had dinner, and then Kim cuddled up against me while we watched some TV. We went to bed and made love. I figured I'd have a few minutes in the morning to do a more thorough scan of the magazine. Of course, I didn't sleep as well as I might have as the letters and Kim's past ran back and forth through my mind.

The next morning, while Kim did a couple of morning errands, I scanned the porn magazine I'd received the day before. Over half the issue consisted of photographs of Kim and various other 'friends' as she stripped, posed pornographically, or they sucked and fucked. I guessed many photos were taken during the filming of some of her porn films, but couldn't be sure.

The words accompanying the photos were supposedly a candid 'interview' Sue Cexy had done with the magazine; however, the questions and answers were salaciously scripted to excite a male libido. If I were to believe what I read, Kim (a.k.a. Sue Cexy) loved sex and thought herself a nymphomaniac, preferred multiple partners, liked to eat pussy, loved to swallow cum, and liked all sexual positions as long as a hard cock was involved. She was an exhibitionist, and loved to flash her pussy in public to young guys that might like to fuck her. The interview even included a short story by 'Sue' where she told the interviewer about fucking on the beach one night with her boyfriend when another couple came along and caught them; they ended up switching partners and screwing all night long.

When Kim came home, I helped her put away some groceries and dry cleaning. I figured now was the time, and said to Kim in a friendly tone, "Hey, come into the family room for a minute. I need to talk to you about a couple of things." She looked puzzled, but brought her coffee and followed me into the family room. I gestured for her to sit on the sofa, as I sat opposite her in a high back chair.

I started, "Kim, I know we both had active lives before we met and got married. We knew other people and ... well, we had our affairs and assignations." I stopped myself. I wasn't sure where I was taking the discussion if I started this way. Kim still looked puzzled.

"Kim," I said starting anew and obviously nervous, "About three weeks ago, I got a strange letter in the mail. It suggested that I do something and I did, but when I did I found it involved you." I reached into the drawer of the small table beside me and pulled out the letter. I passed it to Kim so she could read it.

I could see the color rise in Kim's face. She blushed, and wouldn't reestablish eye contact with me after she'd read the short note.

She started to speak, but I went on, "I bought the filmPrivate Afternoons, and because of what I saw in the trailers at the start of that film I also boughtSue in the City andRenegade Redheads." I reached in the drawer again and produced the three DVDs I'd bought -- the three movies I had that she'd starred in. I set them on the coffee table between us.

Continuing, I said, "I've watched each of them, and learned you were in about fifty or sixty others. You're a very talented actress from what I've seen. Yesterday, I got a copy of an old magazine in the mail too." I produced theGalaxy magazine next and laid it on the coffee table. Kim stared at the pile, but made no move towards the items.

After a long silence, I asked, "Can you tell me about these?"

Kim looked up at me, her mane of red hair framing her face. She looked so pretty; I hated to put her on the spot. I figured I'd let her tell me what she wanted to before I asked questions.

She gasped, "Oh Gar, I'm so sorry." Tears flowed down her cheeks. "This was a part of my life I thought ... I thought I'd left behind ... in California." She sniffled softly, "Please don't be mad at me ... for what I did ... for not telling you. It was over twenty years ago ... twenty-five years ... before we were married ... before we even met. I was a different person then ... I'm your wife now ... and I've always been faithful." She paused and said in a pleading voice, "I love you ... I've always loved you since we met."

I couldn't stand to see Kim cry, plus she'd just answered a couple of the more important questions I had. I moved to her side and wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

"Aren't you mad at me?" Kim sniffled.

I responded, "That was only one emotion I felt. I've felt mad, angry, violated and betrayed, and felt disappointed you didn't think you could tell me. Then I realized that for much of our married life, I would have responded with only those emotions and not with some of the wisdom and reason I seem to have accumulated, as I got older. In those earlier years, I might have kicked you out."

Kim's eyes were big and round. She wondered where I was taking the discussion.

I went on, "Now, I seemed to have moved beyond those feelings." I pulled away from her so I could look her in the eye; "I need to confess too, that watching your films really turned me on. They're very erotic. You were irresistible then, and you're irresistible now." I kissed her forehead.

"And you still love me?" She asked in a tentative, little-girl voice.

"Yes, I do; with all my heart. In fact, I want to hear the details of your time in LA, whatever you're willing to share -- even the sex -- especially the sex."

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asked in an unsure tone. "I mean we've talked dirty to each other sometimes when we've made love, but this is different. This really happened ... to me ... things I did ... things done to me. It went on for almost six years before I left LA and came back east."

"No, I want to know. I think it would actually turn me on, so expect that reaction. If something starts to be too intense, I'll let you know." I smiled at her to let her know things were all right between us.

Kim watched me carefully for any sign of sarcasm or hostile feelings. I really had none at that moment. I was curious. She started slowly gesturing to the DVDs and magazine on the coffee table, "As soon as I got out west, I needed to earn some money ... for school and living expenses. I was just nineteen, new to LA and the university, and one of the guys from school I dated told me he knew how I could make a lot of money in a short time. He wanted me to meet someone -- someone in the movie business." Another tear rolled down Kim's face as she remembered back all those years.

She sighed and continued her story, "The 'someone in the movie business' turned out to be a guy in his mid-thirties named Jake Turner. I met him at the set of a movie he was filming in a made-over warehouse. As soon as I walked in the door of the place, I could see what the deal was. I guess I hung around more out of curiosity than anything. There was this ditsy blonde about to be fucked on a sofa on the set. A dozen people were standing around doing movie things: lights, sound, makeup, a photographer, the cameramen, record keeping, and so forth. They were using two cameras. I watched the blonde get fucked for an hour by a good-looking man. He had a lot of stamina, and they'd take breaks when he got 'too close.' Jake was both the director and the producer as it turned out. After the male in the scene came on the blonde's face, Jake called it quits for the day." Kim looked at me to see whether I was reacting to her story.

I nodded for Kim to continue. She had to tell it to me the way she wanted to; I couldn't jump in and start to ask questions or hurry her along.

"Jake came over to me after things quieted down on the set. He was a charmer. He asked whether I was intrigued by what I'd seen. I told him I was, and told him I was scared of it too. He laughed and told me I'd get used to it. He said with my build and hair color I'd be a big hit if I were willing to do films. When I asked about it, he said he gives the girls -- the actresses -- sexy names to make people want to buy their films. He said no one would have to know it was really me, and that I could always tell people I had a body double."

"I was still unsure about doing this until he offered to do a film with me on the spot. He said he'd pay me $5,000 cash for acting in a film. He said it'd be about a week's work. When I explained about needing time for classes, he said they'd schedule around me because he had editing and other work on the films to do too. I was hooked; I could make more money in a week than I could working months at the clerical job I'd taken at the University. Moreover, Jake told me he had some other things I could do to make even more money."

"So you quit working at the college?" I asked to encourage her to keep talking. Of course, I wondered what her other sources of income would turn out to be.

Kim nodded and said in more certain voice, "I wasn't sure if I could do it, but I told myself I'd try. Remember, I'd been raised to think nudity and sex was no big deal; love was important, but sex was ... well, just sex, and being nude was pretty natural -- just like going with my parents to the nudist camp for vacations, no big deal. Of course, I took more risks and was a little bolder in those days too. I told myself I'd do one or two and try it, and then I could stop any time." She looked at me with a silent plea of some kind in her eyes, a plea that I wouldn't leave her. I hugged her again.

Kim continued, constantly testing how I felt about what she told me; "Jake booked me for a film starting two weeks later. There was no audition or anything. Just show up after lunch on that Monday and we'll start filming. He seemed all business and at the time that made the decision easier. When I went back that Monday afternoon, I met about a dozen other people all part of the movie crew and the other actors. The film we were to do was calledCunt Divers. Two of the actors I met were to have sex with me, but only after we'd established that we were all scuba divers of some kind. There was a ten page 'script' for the ninety-minute film. We were supposed to make up a lot of what we did as we went along, always playing for the camera."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,971 Followers
12