Discovery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers

Betty was riding Alex's fat cock while she ate Lisa's pussy. Matt and Jack were double fucking Debra while Bryan and Mike were doing the same to Nina. Dick was fucking Suzanne's ass. Rick was fucking Jane while she ate Sara's pussy and Sara ate Sue's. Mary was passed out. I pulled out of Shannon's pussy and turned her over to her hands and knees. I wedged my cock between her cheeks and shoved it into her tight ass. I fucked her hard and watched people collapsing all around me. As everyone slowly got quiet, I could hear Shannon begging me to fuck her ass deep. I rode her hard. I grabbed her hair and pulled back. She slammed back as hard as I slammed forward. I was traveling the full length of my cock on each stroke. I could feel Shannon's fingers working her cunt into orgasm and couldn't hold out any longer. I buried my dick to the hilt in Shannon's ass and pumped a huge load into her bowels. The only sounds were some heavy breathing and even some snoring.

The fire had died out and people were getting chilly. The party started to break up. Everyone came by Sharon and I to wish us a happy birthday and say they had a great time at our party. Jen insisted Sharon couldn't go home having been drinking so we told Wanda we would see that she and Pete got home okay. Jen suggested they could come to our house. Sharon said Sue would have to come too. Jen and I just looked at one another and said that would be no problem.

D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers
12