Display Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking out loud Mark added, "If we do this, no one can know. Sam doesn't have the money to pay you and I'm not sure I want him to know anyway. You have to keep your day job. We need the money. So, how would we pull this off?"

"I'll do it for a few hours each evening on the weekends. And if I do this right, no one will ever know that I am real. They will just think that I am an expensive replica."

Mark was suddenly quiet, deep in thought. At first he was thinking that there was no way he could put his wife on display, naked in a store window, but his penis entered into the discussion, and he was suddenly thinking yes. His mind was racing back and forth between no and yes, until his erection between his legs told his brain - YES.

"I think it would be exciting to try. I want you to let me be the mannequin."

Mark looked up, deep into his wife's eyes and could see the excitement that he was now feeling. "Could we pull this off such that no one would know you were real?" he suddenly asked.

"Yes, I think so, and I would love to try."

"Okay, okay, we'll give it a try next weekend. As long as we keep this our little secret and don't tell anyone, we'll try it." He moved over to her and took Morgan into his arms.

"Our little secret." She smiled as she raised her head and planted a long sexual kiss on his mouth. They made love that night, thinking about the fantasy that would be playing out in the store window next week.

***** ***** *****

The next week could not come fast enough for either of them as they considered how they would pull this off. Finally they came up with a plan that would work.

Friday came and Mark opened the store after opening the window display first. It was early in the day when Sam started to taunt Mark about his failed project.

"I don't see where this display has made any difference in attracting couples into this store." Sam commented, as the trickle of patrons continued to flow in on Friday.

"Just wait until this evening." Mark answered. "I've got a change I want to make that should make a difference."

"Right, probably the same difference that you expected when you completely redid the whole window display."

"Let me make the change just before the movies let out and we'll see."

"Okay, we'll see."

***** ***** *****

Sam was the first to notice her. It was just before eight o'clock when she entered the store alone, wearing a trench coat and sunglasses. Mark was over to her in a flash and began to talk. Sam looked down to extract some coins; by the time he looked up again Mark and the mysterious woman were gone.

A few minutes later Mark walked up to Sam and asked if it was okay with him to close the curtains to make the change in the display. Sam agreed. Mark actually ran through the store, which surprised Sam.

Fifteen minutes later Mark was back at Sam's side helping to reorganize the glass display under the register, humming to himself.

An hour later there came a steady stream of couples into the store, which caught Sam completely by surprise. He was pleased, but had no idea what was behind the increase in customers. He thought there many have been a new couple's movie playing down the street that could explain the change, but really didn't care. He was pleased with the new clientele and increased business.

Just before Sam was about ready to close the store, Mark approached him again and said he needed to make another change to the display, which Sam agreed to without even thinking.

Five minutes later that same woman was back in the store in her trench coat being ushered out by Mark. Sam thought it was a bit odd, but then dismissed it for any further consideration.

***** ***** *****

When Mark opened the door to his apartment later than evening, he was met by a naked wife who jumped up into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I need you now, I can't wait any longer." Morgan whispered as she nibbled on his ear.

Mark was anxious to return home to get her reaction. He was as excited as she, and helped to remove his cloths as they quickly, passionately moved to the bedroom.

They acted like newlyweds, making obsessive love. Within fifty-five minutes Morgan had three orgasms and Mark had one huge violent orgasm. They fell silently into each others arms, exhausted. Their hearts beat feverishly forcing their heavy breathing until they slowly calmed down cuddled closer. He enjoyed feeling her breasts push against his chest and the warmth of her body against his chest.

Morgan was the first to speak. "I saw you when you came outside, what did I look like?"

"You looked wonderfully naughty. I couldn't believe I was looking at my naked wife on display.'

"It excited me also. I especially enjoyed the couples. At one point there were three couples talking to each other on the other side of the glass. The women kept looking at me, while the men tried to move around to take a look at my ass. The excitement of being on display and yet hardly being on display was very exciting. I did watch as one guy pointed at my tattoo and then placed his hand on his date's ass, which she slapped."

"Morgan, I have to tell you that the sales for the night were the best ever. We had so many more couples into the store, buying items that I am sure they were going to enjoy at home. And Sam has no idea why this was happening with the window display."

They both laughed and shared their naughty secret.

"Mark, I have another idea for a new display that I would like to do, if you agree. Do you want to hear it?"

"Tomorrow, babe. Tonight I just want to enjoy my 'display wife' ".

She giggled with what he said. She liked being called 'his display wife'. Morgan closed her eyes thinking about what she just did at the shop, planted a gentle kiss on his lips, snuggled closer against his body before they both fell asleep.

***** ***** *****

Saturday night, just before eight, Morgan arrived at the store. Mark again asked Sam if he could make some adjustments after which he took his wife up to the front of the store. Mark turned off the light and stepped up to close the curtain. Looking about, Mark watched as Sam concentrated on a customer, and gestured for his wife to step up onto the stage. Now protected by curtains on both sides he helped her out of her coat and removed the mannequin from its standing position. Taking the towel, he handed it to his naked wife as she positioned herself in the spot where the fake woman had been standing. Morgan pulled the towel up over her breasts and placed one arm over the towel, slightly under her breasts. She checked to make sure the towel draped around her front, exposing only her ass. She froze in her pose, staring into the pizza delivery mannequin's face, wishing it was real man, rather than a dummy.

Mark opened the curtain, blew a kiss in her direction and stepped off the stage. Suddenly the lights were on her and she knew she could not move.

It did not take long before the first man approached the window and looked in. His eyes were moving over the entire scene until they came upon her and then they stopped. The expression on his face seemed to question what he was seeing, but the smile that appeared said he enjoyed the view. He moved over to the side trying to look back at her ass. Morgan had a hard time seeing what he was doing, but could imagine that he was trying to see between her legs. This excited her thinking about what he wanted to see.

She watched these people and started to let her own fantasies run wild in her mind. She enjoyed the naughty thoughts dashing through her brain. It excited her and pleased her knowing she was on display, unable to move, for their enjoyment. She wanted to show them more. She wanted to show her body completely naked. She desperately wanted to drop the towel and have her own orgasm. Morgan was able to shift her thoughts, to regain control, before she did something crazy.

A few couples walked by, stopped and were talking while viewing the display. It was clear that the men enjoyed the scene as did the women. There were a lot of hands moving over their date's asses as Morgan was sure they were asked for this fantasy to be played out for them at home. She enjoyed the fact that she was the source of their fantasy, because this fantasy (of her being on display) was playing out in real-time for her.

Suddenly her eyes moved to the left as a real deliveryman holding a pizza approached the window to take a peak. She let her concentration move from the fake mannequin to the real man now in her view, which only added to her excitement. She wanted to show him more. Her eyes locked onto his as his stare moved up and down her body. She felt a little more daring and slowly started to let her arm drift down her body to expose one breast. Slowly, very slowly, the towel moved down until one nipple was completely exposed. This fact excited her more. She could feel the moisture between her legs and she wanted to go home. She wanted to get fucked.

Morgan suddenly noticed she was having an affect on the delivery person, for he moved his hand under his belt, down the front of his pants to adjust an erection that was now painfully out of control. His eyes closed as he touched himself, and opened up again to look at her. This made Morgan even more excited. She watched him unzip his pants and pull out his penis. He had placed the pizza on the ground and looked both ways to make sure no one was watching. Then, using his coat to hide himself, he moved up to the window and started to masturbate.

Morgan was getting so excited; this man was completely on display to her. She enjoyed the effect she was having on him. He stared at her, moving his hand faster and faster until he suddenly stopped. He looked to his left and then quickly used the coat to cover up. Someone must be walking down the street she guessed. He waited and she watched as a couple walked by hurriedly.

Once they had passed, he rapidly dressed himself. Then, looking around to make sure no one else had caught his act, picked up the box and walked out of Morgan's view.

There were a few more frisky couples that stopped, took a good look at her, and then moved into the store to see what they could purchase. None of them came close to doing what the deliveryman had done. Closing time could not come fast enough for Morgan. She needed to be fucked again, and she needed it bad. But before she would let her husband enter her, she was going to excite her husband by telling him what she was thinking as the real deliveryman on the street looked upon her in the window.

***** ***** *****

Just before the store closed Sam was surprised once more to see the same woman, in the same trench coat and sunglasses. He let it pass as he concentrated on another good day of profits being counted at the register.

That evening, naked but for a towel, Morgan acted out what she did in the store window. Mark sat on the bed with his member firmly in one hand as he listened to her describe the excitement that was going through her head. As Morgan described the scene, she lowered the towel until two very large erect nipples appeared into Mark's view. His excitement was showing as his hand started to move up and down his fully erect penis faster. She looked deep into his eyes and confessed to him, "I wanted to be fucked so badly. Watching him masturbate made me so horny".

Mark moved to the edge of the bed, grabbed his wife and pulled her down to make love. They did not take time to close the shade to the window, leaving it completely open. Neither one of them was concerned about who might be watching. They were in need of their pleasure, and nothing was going to get in the way of their enjoyment. Mark positioned her at the end of the bed and entered her from behind. Moving slowly at first and then very quickly he came.

Morgan was delighted with herself. She was in control of his excitement, knowing that he would be in control of her orgasm in a few minutes.

Mark flipped her over onto her back and forced her down onto the bed. Turning he walked over to their closet and found a hat. Digging through the upper shelf, he found a box the size of a pizza. It was his turn to act out the scene, to become her deliveryman. He described his thoughts as he saw her nipples and realized that she must be real and not a mannequin. Running into the store, he described how he would climb up on the stage, push her against the glass and fuck her from behind. Standing Morgan up, Mark moved her over to the open window, with light glaring throughout the room; he played with her body, grinding her against the glass, bringing her to a standing orgasm.

They moved back to the bed, dropping exhausted on top of the covers, naked.

"I have another idea for a new scene." She whispered in his ear as he lay exhausted by her side," Do you want to hear it?"

This time he did, and she quietly explained her plan as they lay naked above the sheets. After she was done describing her thoughts, he smiled and kissed her forehead. Taking her again into his arms, they fell asleep.

***** ***** *****

The next day Mark asked Sam if he could change the scene; he would need to shutdown the display for a week to make the modifications. Sam was not going to argue with success. He knew the money flow had gotten better after Mark had introduced the new window display. Sam was not sure why the store was doing better, but he was quick to give Mark the credit and figured not to fight success. Let him continue to spin his magic. "Sure, go right ahead. I can handle the store while you are up front working."

For that next week Mark worked the window as Morgan came down to monitor its progress. In the evenings over dinner they would discuss how the window was coming along and Morgan would explain what changes she would like. By Friday the new display was ready to go and so were they.

12