Displayed

Story Info
She is being held against her will, will she be tempted?
5.2k words
4
69.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First had come a kind of mental numbness. One blink, then two had cleared her eyes. She felt disoriented, perhaps made worse by waking up and not realizing where she was or what was going on. They must have put something in that drink they had given her last night to 'calm down'. After the confusion had come fear. Why was she standing up? Why couldn't she move?

Understanding came to her slowly as she realized where she was standing and why she couldn't move. 'Herbal tea my ass!' she thought to herself. They must have knocked her out on purpose! As the full scope of her predicament had dawned on Lauren, all of the fear and confusion she had been feeling turned into a seething, boiling anger.

Now Lauren was just plain furious! Spitting mad didn't even begin to describe how she felt. Nothing in her life had been more humiliating than this! Even last night's bath had been less demeaning. She was standing against a wall, forcibly held with some sort of metal shackles at her wrists, neck and ankles. It wasn't just that she was naked and bound to a wall, it was that she was in this predicament being displayed like some lewd perversion of art. Never had she felt so exposed, so open.

Lauren couldn't see it, but she could feel the thick metal collar clasping tightly to her neck. It was several inches tall, keeping her head almost completely immobile. She couldn't pull her head away from the wall even a fraction of an inch so she figured that the collar must be directly bolted to the wall, she could feel the smooth wood pressing into her back. She didn't even have the ability to look down below a certain point, the collar was so high that it dug into her chin if she tried to lower it.

Barely able to move her head more a few inches, she was unable strain her neck up enough to see what must have been similar metal manacles that bound her wrists straight above her head. They were held so high above her and so tight to the wall that it caused her breasts to thrust out in some sort of obscene display. Her legs must have been bound the same way as her wrists and neck from the feel of cold metal on her ankles. Of course, because of their location, the bindings forced her to spread her legs out wide, making her very conscious of just how open she was, increasing the humiliation of the situation and along with it her anger.

Gritting her teeth with determination, Lauren pulled as hard as she could on whatever was holding her wrists. She could feel a sharp pain in her hands as the metal bit into her flesh. She kept straining and pulling until tears started to run down her face from the pain. Nothing. Resting for a moment she stood there breathing heavy from the exertion. Several more times she tried to pull or to push. Wrists, legs and neck. She even tried slamming her ass back against the wall behind her. All with the same result as the first time. It was no use! Nothing she could do would produce an ounce of movement in her bindings. Now she just stood there, panting in a frustrated and impotent fury.

What made it worse is the fact that nobody was even in the room. They were ignoring her! She supposed she should be grateful that no one was there to leer at this display of her nudity but she couldn't help wondering why they would go thru all of the trouble to display her naked body like this and then not even look at her. Lauren didn't know what part of her predicament she found more insulting, the nudity itself or the fact that they seemed completely uninterested. Fuckers.

Eventually forcing herself to calm down, Lauren began to analyze her situation. She seemed to be in some sort of a niche in the wall less than a foot deep. Almost like a place one would keep a statue. She was definitely up off the floor, that she could tell from looking out over the room.

She was in some sort of a study or a small library. It was far too large and comfortable looking to be called an office. Well, comfortable for everyone else, that is. Massive exposed beams in the tall ceiling, a crackling fire in a large stone fireplace against the far wall and an overstuffed leather chair sitting behind a large wooden desk. A large bank of leaded glass windows loomed behind the desk. It's heavy drapes and arched tops made the windows look like a giant sneering face, mocking her for her weakness.

Bookcases lined every other available wall inside of her vision, stacked high with one of the largest reading collections outside of a municipal library that Lauren had ever seen. An intricately woven rug laying on the floor looking like it was trying to inch closer to the warmth of the fireplace. The aged wood walls and floors reflecting the flickering light of the fire, shining as if they had been polished everyday.

'I wonder if they have been.' Lauren thought to herself. Almost giggling a little but not able to understand why that was funny. There must be some lingering effects of that 'tea' they had given her. She felt flushed and her heart rate was a little faster than normal. Whatever illicit drug these evil people had used on her, it was sure taking it's time leaving her system.

Squirming in her bindings, Lauren tried to relieve a cramp that was starting in her back. Her shoulders and thighs were becoming sore from the position they were being forced into. She could deal with a little stiffness but unfortunately, that wasn't the worst thing that was happening to Lauren. Being unable to use her hands was starting to become a real problem for her.

It felt like there was a small fire building between her legs. Forgetting her anger for a moment Lauren wished that she could just have one hand free if nothing else. Her pussy itched. Lauren had never done more than trim her pubic hair a little for a bikini line. Nathaniel had insisted that he didn't mind if she wanted to stay natural, saying that he thought women shouldn't demean themselves just to make a man happy. Plus she had never understood why a woman would want to make herself look like a little girl.

Lauren had certainly never contemplated shaving the whole thing bare as these women had done to her. She had tried to resist of course, but there had been three of them to her one. That Spanish girl and the redhead were both a lot stronger than they looked. Bitches.

They had forcibly stripped her clothes off despite her protests and then drug her into a giant tub filled with bubbles. The scrubbing had not exactly been gentle. Neither had the hair washing, but then one of them had pulled out a small pink razor and told her what they were going to do with it. Eventually they had been able to get her strapped down to a bench next to the tub. Now Lauren wished she had stopped struggling at that point. Perhaps there wouldn't have been so many nicks and cuts. As miserable as she was, Lauren started to wish that someone would come in just so that she could ask them.... No, she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing her beg.

'Self righteous indignation is good and all, but it still can't give you a scratch.' Lauren mused. Without realizing it Lauren began to try and squeeze her thighs together, frustrated that her legs were held so far apart. Subconsciously moving her hips back and forth in what to someone else would have appeared as a lewd display of desire.

Of course, this was the perfect moment for the door to decide to open, followed by the woman she had heard them call 'Tess'. The Spanish looking one with the slight accent. She was wearing a short red and gold silk house robe that barely reached the top of her long legs, showing off an indecent expanse of creamy brown skin. Her bare feet made no noise on the wood floor as she entered the room. The gold embroidery design in the robe reflected the firelight and made it seem as if the woman almost glowed. In her hand she carried a small striped bag, looking like something you would see at the counter in a small expensive boutique shop.

Realizing that she was practically dry humping the air in search of release, Lauren quickly stopped, hoping that she hadn't been seen. Trying to cover the moment of embarrassment with anger, Lauren craned her head and eyes down enough to glare at the dark haired beauty.

"What do you want? Not done torturing me?" Lauren spat.

Brushing a ringlet of her shiny black hair out of her face she smiled. "Why? Do you desire to be tortured?" Her accent giving a slight lilt to her words.

"You are all sick! Haven't you done enough to me?"

Tess's musical laughter erupted. "You think being held down and having your pussy shaved is torture? Ha! Little do you know of this torture you speak of girl." The formality of her accented English contrasting with the softness of her voice.

Lauren felt a ball of fear tightening in her stomach but was determined not to show it to this woman.

"Yeah well, I noticed you didn't care how good of a job you did. You probably shaved it rough on purpose just so I'd go out of my mind with the itching!"

Lauren hadn't intended on letting the woman know how much it bothered her but now that she had, she was determined to make this woman know just how unhappy she was. "I can just see you all in the other room having a good laugh about it."

Pulling a small round container out of the bag, Tess asked: "Would I have brought this if I wanted to laugh at you?"

"What is it? More itching powder?"

"Of course not. It is a balm that will relieve the itching and get rid of any redness." Tess said with a sigh. "I do not hate you any more than I hate my other sisters, you know. Both of whom I love very much. I have no desire to see you miserable Lauren."

Looking at this raven haired woman suspiciously Lauren gritted her teeth and decided to take a chance on trusting her. "Fine. Let me down and I will use it."

"No, you do not get down that easy. I would not dare release you from something our Master has put you in without his permission."

Irritated at the 'our master' comment, Lauren was thoroughly confused. "How am I supposed to use that lotion of yours if I can't move? See, you are just messing with me."

With a sparkle in her eyes that was probably something more than reflected firelight, Tess said: " I brought this to use on you, silly girl. I will do it for you."

"Oh no, I am not like that. I mean, I don't do girls. No way am I letting you paw my cooch just because you want to cop a feel. I saw the way you girls looked at each other last night."

"Fine by me. I have other chores to do anyway. You would probably enjoy it too much anyway." Tess said turning her back on Lauren and walking away.

Realizing how much she itched, Lauren began to war with herself over what to do. She had never really had another woman touch her down there. Before last night's soapy naked wrestling match with three other girls, Lauren hadn't even been naked with another woman since high school gym class. Unless you count that one time her and Pen had woken up in the same bed naked after a drunken night of complaining about ex boyfriends. But they had never spoken of it again and she was sure nothing had happened. She just wasn't into girls that way.

She may not have been into girls touching her, but she was desperate to get some sort of relief. What finally made the snap decision for her was the implicit challenge in Tess's words. She would not enjoy it.

"Wait!" Lauren said just as Tess was reaching for the door handle.

Turning back around with a suppressed smirk, Tess looked at Lauren hanging there on the wall. "Yes? You have something to say?"

"Ok. Fine. Do it."

"Do what?" Tess asked with mock innocence.

'Now she was just playing with me.' Lauren thought to herself, but she still had to do something. "Put your lotion on me... Please." She finally managed to get out. And then before Tess could say anything: "Just... no funny stuff. No enjoying this or anything."

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it." Tess purred, almost keeping a straight face.

As Tess came closer, Lauren realized that because of their difference in height, Tess would not have to reach down very far to spread the lotion on her. The woman's face would be barely above her waist. Embarrassed at the thought of this woman looking directly at her naked pussy, Lauren averted her eyes like a child about to get a shot.

She heard the crinkle of the bag and then what sounded like Tess opening the small container of balm.

"Now this may be a little cold at first..." Tess warned.

The first touch of Tess's finger was a sharp jolt. It surprised Lauren so much that she reacted as if she had been shocked, jerking away from the contact, letting out an embarrassing squeak.

"Sorry." Lauren muttered.

"Don't worry about it. You are probably very sensitive right now. I'll start a little wide and go from there. You will get used to it. This is one of the reasons I have always kept myself smooth. It makes everything so much more sensitive to the touch. Besides, it is so much prettier without all that hair don't you think?"

Lauren didn't respond. She was trying to deal with a sudden queasiness that had come to her stomach. Lauren felt a finger touch the very top of her right thigh and work it's way inward. She managed not to jump this time, barely, but damn she was sensitive! She felt the other woman's fingers slide across her skin like some sort of branding iron even though she knew that Tess was barely touching her. The coolness came just a second behind the blazing touch and Lauren sighed with relief. Moving agonizingly slow, Tess's finger traced a cool line on Lauren's burning flesh making her feel overly hot, almost fevered.

Trying to get what was happening to her out of her mind, Lauren asked: "Mind if I ask you something?"

"Hmmm?" Tess breathed in a distracted tone.

"Why do you do this? Why do you obey him like this?" Not needing to say who she was speaking of.

"Do you want the long answer, or the simple one?"

"Simple first, then maybe the long one after." Lauren said biting her lip. She was trying not to think of what was happening below. It was surprising how many butterflies she had in her stomach and she didn't think she could concentrate on a complicated explanation. Tess's fingers were getting closer.

"The simple answer is that we owe him our lives. So do you."

"How in the world do you figure that." Lauren stated, trying to look down but only seeing the top of the other woman's head.

"He saved your life." Tess stated simply. She must have had to dip her hands in the cream again because they left for a moment and when they reappeared they were on the other side.

"He saved me from himself! He was the one threatening to kill me!"

Tess stopped her rubbing for a moment and looked up at Lauren's face. "Why did you come here after your father?"

"I came here because I was afraid of what that monster would do if he caught my dad!"

"Exactly." Tess stated evenly. "You knew what our Master..."

"He is not my master! Why do you keep saying that?"

"...you knew what our Master would likely do if someone was caught trying to break into his house, trying to rob him, and yet you came anyway." Tess said, ignoring the interruption. " Whether it is right or wrong, it is a fact that you risked your life by coming here, and you knew it. You are responsible for endangering your own life. Our Master spared it. Thus you owe him your life. It is that simple." Lowering her eyes back to her task, she began rubbing more lotion on Lauren.

"You're just saying that because he beats you. It's obvious you have some sort of battered woman syndrome and he has brainwashed you" There, that should put the crazy woman in her place.

A light musical laughter rang out in the room. "Think so? Well, sorry to 'rain on your parade' as you Americans say, but you couldn't be more wrong foolish little girl."

"I am 26! What are you, 30? Oh, that's so much older." Lauren said with a tad more petulance than she would have wished.

"I call you a little girl because you act like one. You are a lost little girl that doesn't know what she wants. I am not a battered woman. In fact I love him precisely because he has the strength to treat me like the woman that I am. The woman that I need to be."

"So now you're saying that men should beat their women? Nice." Sarcasm dripping from her voice. Lauren was starting to get angry again. At least it made her forget about what was going on below.

"Madre de Dios, No." Tess stopped what she was doing and stood back so she could look at Lauren's face. "This is something else that makes you a little girl. You hear but you do not listen when someone is talking to you."

"I said to you that our Master treats me like the woman that I am. Not someone else. It took me a long time to realize it but the woman that I am craves a strong man. Someone that can take me and make me his own."

"Well, not all of us are so weak minded that we have to beg for a man's approval like some puppy!" Lauren shot back with a little more vehemence than she had intended.

There was a long pause from Tess. She simply stared at Lauren making the bound girl wonder if she had gone too far. Fearing she was about to be hit, Lauren broke the eye contact and looked away.

"Do you know what my real name is Lauren?"

"Something other than 'Tess' I am guessing."

"My real name is Contessa Isabella Madera Adame." Tess said in a strained voice, as if saying her full name was painful for her. "You wouldn't know this but I come from a very wealthy, very powerful, very OLD family in Spain."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Lauren said, her reporters instincts recognizing a good story and not being able to resist the temptation of her curiosity.

"I'll tell you, but you have to really listen to what I am saying. Do not just hear."

"Fine." Lauren said shortly. She was using less sarcasm but Lauren still wasn't ready to just give in. She felt a little petulant about it but that was the best she could do.

Ignoring the curtness of Lauren's answer, Tess looked toward the fireplace and began to explain in a voice tinged with a bit of sadness. "I grew up in a very privileged lifestyle. I had everything that I could possibly want. As a young girl I had legions of staff that served my every need. No one ever spoke the word 'no' to me."

Tess's voice becoming slightly more aristocratic as she talked. Her words more clipped, less softness to her tone. As if somehow the memory was enough to transport her back to that time in her life.

"As I became a young woman, hordes of men were vying for my attention. With my family connections, money and good looks, I could have had any man that I wanted." Tess said with a flash of pride.

"As you might have guessed, I was a complete spoiled little puta. My servants were less than human, my suitors were mere sycophants. Even my parents were unable to control me. I would push and push and push. No one would ever push back." Tess's eyes were somewhere else, lost in another world.

"In my late teens and early twenties I had a string of lovers. I found them all boring. Life was one long chase for entertainment. Dance, drinking and drugs. I would spend all night in the clubs, sleeping all day when I wasn't out shopping. So here I am, living in one of my parents villas, having dropped out of three different universities. 24 years old and on top of the world." Tess's voice was getting more and more distant, becoming almost a whisper.

"Or so everyone thought. Everyone but me, that is. No one could understand."

There was a long pause. Looking down once more, Lauren could barely see Tess. She had wandered over to the large bank of windows.

"You know, I tried to kill myself twice."

Lauren was shocked. It seemed so incongruous to think that this proud, elegant, beautiful woman could want to end her own life. Only then did she remember the faint scars on the other woman's wrists.

12