Diversions: A Pair of Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I began to tire of this, and wrapped my yogurt cup in a napkin and stood up. The two guys left almost immediately, the show over for them. I didn't want it to end for Matt, though, and especially not for Ben. That little cutie had me all hot and bothered, just with his naive smile! I walked over to their table.

"I've got…oh, 45 minutes left on my lunch break," I said. They waited to see where I was going with this, and I continued. "I thought I'd go check out that stock room where you guys keep the extra stock for the Home department." I winked at Ben. "You know…with the beds, and the blankets and stuff…"

Ben looked bewildered, but Matt picked right up on what I was saying, and stood up immediately.

"Oh, yeah," he said slowly, hitting Ben's arm with his hand. "The bedding room. Right? The one with the lock?" Ben's face began to register some understanding, apparently, because it got suddenly red. I smiled. That was so cute! I really, really liked Ben. Grabbing my purse, I told them to come with me.

* * *

Matt unlocked the door and urged me and Ben inside, looking both ways before shutting and locking the door behind him. I asked him who else had the key, and he told me that only the other stockboy and the store manager had it.

"Well, maybe you'd better put something against it," I said, and then took the opportunity to tease him a little. "Ben and I have something we have to take care of, and we wouldn't want anybody walking in on us. Would we, Ben?" I asked, looking at the other boy. He looked absolutely panic-stricken, and Matt laughed, behind me.

"So I get to watch, then?" he asked, coyly. I smiled and waited until he'd jammed a pallet of ceramic pottery against the door and turned back to me.

"Or, something…" I said, with a wicked smile. "But, first you'll have to help us get this mattress away from that wall."

I stood aside and let Matt and Ben wrestle the mattress and box spring into the middle of the room, then flipped the light switch to off. Matt said, "Hey, what're you doin?" but I shushed him quickly.

"Just setting the mood," I said softly. "I like a little ambience when I get naked." You could have heard a pin drop in the darkness!

I asked if either of them had a lighter, but neither did, so I fumbled in my purse. I knew I had one. Once I got it lit, I asked Matt if there were any candles in here, and his grin was unmistakable. "Only about 40 boxes of them," he said, taking my lighter and going off towards the other end. I took the opportunity to feel through my purse again, and found three familiar-feeling foil-wrapped packages. I dropped them on the floor at the foot of the mattress.

"Ben, come here," I whispered, and he moved over to me. I found him in the darkness and ran my hands up to his head, where I ran my fingers through his longish hair. "You can kiss me now," I prompted, and he did. He was tentative, and that was nice. His hands finally found their way around my waist, and I let him pull me closer as his kisses got bolder. Soon he was pulling me into him harder. His tongue found mine, and we kissed passionately for a few moments, then he pulled me toward the bed.

I pushed him back on the bed, and followed him down. I could feel a satisfying hardness between his legs as I settled on top of him, kissing him again, and I squirmed against it. He moaned, "Oh, Tori," as I ground my sex against it, slipping my hips between his thighs. His breath was ragged with need. Soon Matt came back with some candles, one lit.

"Oh, yeah," he said, seeing us on the bed. Then he asked where I wanted the candles placed. I told him one was enough, and to put it on top of some boxes, away from the bed. It made a nice, soft flickering light in the narrow room.

"Now, sit," I told Matt, and he took a seat on the bed next to us. Much to Ben's disappointment, I kissed Matt briefly and then stood up, but he smiled when I reached for the first button on my blouse. I held his gaze as I slowly worked the buttons loose, one at a time. Matt, I noticed, lay back on the mattress and began to undo his pants. Ben was frozen, watching me, but his erection was apparent.

Once I had my blouse and bra off, I reached for Ben's zipper. Matt already had himself out, and was fondling his cock as he watched me with eager eyes. "This is my favorite part," I told them, as I revealed Ben's cock. My eyes must have widened when I saw it; it was long, and pretty thick.

Ben seemed almost embarrassed by his own erection, but when I bent over and took the head of it in my mouth, he sighed deeply and raised his hips. I swallowed as much of it as I could take, licking the underside of his shaft as I did. He groaned loudly.

"Oh, god…Tori," he breathed, as my hand closed around the base of his cock. I pumped it a couple of times, gently, and turned to Matt as I slipped down to my knees between the two boys. I was so wet, seeing them there; their naked cocks twitching and waiting for me! Matt was throbbing as I took him into my mouth, and he, too, sighed.

"Aw, fuck," was all he said, but he began thrusting his hips upward as I took him almost to the balls. I put my hand on his belly to slow him down, and moved my head slowly up and down, savoring the feel of his sex in my throat. He relaxed a bit, and I sucked him slowly in and out, as I listened to his sighs.

My other hand traveled slowly up and down Ben's cock as I sucked Matt. alternated between them for a while, sucking one while I stroked the other. Ben seemed to be the most excited. His hips were shaking. I could tell he was getting close, so I pulled away, finally, and stood up to remove my skirt.

Matt chuckled. "Oh, yeah, Tori," he urged. "Strip for us." There wasn't much stripping left to do, but I dropped my skirt and turned around, posing for them in my thong as I looked over my shoulder at them. I hooked my thumbs in the sides.

"Should I?" I teased, and they both groaned. Matt, as usual, had words of encouragement for me as I slowly slid them down over my hips.

"Holy fuck, Tori," he said. "Your ass is unbelievable!"

I smiled to myself as I slid the panties off, and bent at the waist to work them over the straps of my heels. I like to keep my shoes on; it's one of my fetishes. I also retrieved the condoms I'd dropped there, and showed them to the boys as I turned around.

"Anyone up for a little fun?" I asked, and moved onto the bed between them. They turned to me as I rolled over, both cocks satisfyingly hard and hot as they lay against my thighs. Matt was the first to reach for a condom, and I turned to Ben as Matt was pushing his pants down and off his legs.

"Looks like you get this end," I said, and kissed him. He lay back obediently, pulling me over onto him. I moved to my hands and knees over him and took his cock in my mouth again, presenting my pussy to Matt as I spread my knees apart. Matt was behind me in seconds, wrapped and ready. I felt his cock head nudge my lips apart, and I waited for that first satisfying plunge. His hands went to my waist, then, and I gasped as he split the folds of my sex.

Ben began pushing his pants down his hips as I sucked his cock, my head rocking with Matt's movements behind me. It was such a nice thick cock, filling my mouth completely, and I tongued the ridges and veins as I worked it in and out. Matt's hands on my waist were possessive, pulling me back onto his cock and pushing me forward, almost off it, as his hips reared back. I felt a familiar twinge deep at my core, and I knew, with this much stimulation, I would cum soon.

Sure enough, within minutes I was winding up toward a monumental orgasm. My pussy grasped Matt's pounding cock tightly, and my mouth couldn't get enough of Ben's thick meat. I knew they were both getting off on watching me, and Matt was nearing his own climax, from the feel of his thrusts. He slammed harder into me, grunting now and bringing my pleasure to a new peak, and suddenly I was there.

"Ohhhhh, god!" I yelled, tearing my mouth from Ben's throbbing organ as a flush spread through me. Matt was like a machine behind me, pummeling me relentlessly as I came, and I gushed fluid around his member, gasping and moaning. He came shortly after I did, just as I was winding down, and I heard his hoarse grunts as I felt him fill the condom with his seed. The twitching of his organ inside me pushed me into another, smaller climax, and I moaned my pleasure softly. His hands on my waist held me tightly as he pumped into me, over and over, until he was spent.

Once he released his grip, I could concentrate on Ben again. I felt around until I found another condom, then tore the wrapper with my teeth. I handed the rubber to him, telling him to put it on. "I want to watch you," I said, taking in the sight of him rolling it over the shiny head of his cock, and down that thick shaft.

Once he was covered, I climbed up over him, and, reaching beneath me, guided him into me as I sat down. "Oooooh, yeah," we moaned together, as I took him in, inch by precious inch. He was thicker than Matt, and the position made him seem much longer, too. He filled my narrow pussy extremely well, stretching my lips nicely, and tickling my cervix. I began to rock over him, slowly.

"God, Tori," he moaned, his voice sounding strangled. "That feels so good!" I could only moan my agreement. Reaching for his hand with mine, I put it on my breast as I rocked forward and backward, and he took the hint, putting both hands on my breasts and fondling my nipples as I fucked him. The stimulation urged me on, and I felt another climax building soon.

"Oh, yeah. That's it," I coached, as his fingers pulled and rolled my nipples, and my hips sped up, taking him in and out faster. I was getting near, already; I could feel it, deep inside me. "Oh, yeah!" His cock hit the places that counted, and my well-stimulated clit was sending little sparks out through my whole body. When I leaned forward, his thick shaft rubbed against my hood, and I started to vibrate inside. I stepped up my movements.

"Oh-h-h-h-h…" I moaned loudly, riding his dick like a pleasure horse. "Oh-h-h-h-h god!" His fingers twisted and pulled at my nipples, and he bucked his pelvis up and down, turning the sparks into full-fledged lightning bolts, and I felt myself begin to flow again as my orgasm hit, hard.

I moaned loudly. "Ohhhhhh…GOD!" My body spasmed over and around his cock as he kept driving it upward, fucking me through my climax and beyond. I couldn't stop cumming, even when my body wanted to give out. Ben seemed to have amazing stamina. His hips pistoned tirelessly as he held me, shaking and moaning, until I literally collapsed onto him, and then he rolled me over, never breaking his rhythm, and continued to pound into me as I lay spread-eagled beneath him. I could hear Matt's voice urging him on.

"That's it, man," he said. "Fuck her good! Yeah!" I rolled my eyes over at him, and I could see he was hard again, stroking himself and watching us. Whew! I thought. That's the best thing about fucking younger guys. They were always ready to go again.

By the time Ben filled his own condom, Matt had donned another, and was urging me to roll over onto my knees. He liked taking me from behind, apparently, and did so with a new gusto. I was all too eager to go along for the ride, and I got another major orgasm out of it. When Matt showed up with his second hard-on, I didn't think I had any more condoms, so I told him to lie back, and got over him, sixty-nine style.

To my delight, his tongue was as tireless as his cock, and by the time he filled my throat with his cream, I'd managed a few more orgasms. I lay gasping, my thighs on either side of his face, and still he licked me until I begged him to quit.

"You guys are gonna kill me," I laughed. Oh, but what a way to go! By the time we'd gotten ourselves dressed and the room rearranged, it had been well over an hour, and I was trying to come up with an explanation for my lunch running over.

"No problem," Matt said. "I'll tell them I misplaced my keys, and I got you to let us onto the dock, so I could load your stock. I've already got it ready to go."

I kissed them both once more, and swore them to secrecy before letting Ben go check outside. Matt was only too happy to stay behind with me, and his hand went to my ass as Ben cleared the door. I pushed it away, giving him an admonishing look.

"Matt," I said, sternly. "I really, really liked today," I told him, "but it can't happen all the time, you know. If one person sees your hand on my ass, we're both fired." He looked properly chastised, and apologized.

"Does that mean you won't…" he said, and I shushed him with a quick kiss.

"It means…" I said slowly, looking him in the eyes, "that I really, really enjoyed today. That's all it means, right now. Next time you see me in the mall, check under my table."

I adopted a Chinese accent. "You might find the prize you seek, grasshopper," I said, and laughed.

We were both laughing when Ben yanked the door open and urged us out.

12