Divine Intervention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
548 Followers

As Shannon arched her back, the spongy head met a willing young pussy. Hands at her shoulders I pushed gently yet purposefully. Shannon gasped as she was split for the first time, her elbows tight to my neck, hands clasped. The tip nudging open the soft moist labia, hers was a cunt that was extraordinarily tight, like nothing I'd felt for a good two decades. As I pushed in inch by inch, Shannon issued a series of oohs and arghs, chewing at her bottom lip as she was stretched.

Further penetration was impeded by the intact hymen, causing the two of us to catch a huge breath. Bodies pressed tightly together at the middle and basted in sweat, we exchanged awkward glances. Shannon knew the significance, offering a little nod of acknowledgement and encouragement before clamping her eyes shut. I blew, a short sharp stab busting through her maidenhead in one. Taking her mouth in mine to muffle the short whimpers of pain, we kissed like long time lovers.

Drawing back my buttocks, I set out on a gentle, affectionate rhythm, savouring the tightness, Shannon's virgin cunt gripping my inflated cock tightly like a finger of OJ's glove. In and out I probed, becoming ever more forceful, until the teenager opened up like a flower. Her nails dug the flesh of my shoulders as she beckoned me deeper.

My buttocks pumping up and down with yet greater purpose, Shannon spread her thighs wider, heels hooked around my lower leg. "Fuck me hard, daddy," she begged, hands shifting from my shoulders to my arse.

With her assistance I began to pump furiously, ravaging the tight young pussy. "Yes daddy," she screamed. "Harder!"

Stealing a lungful of air I started to slam harder, our bodies locked in ecstasy. My pumping became so intense the stuffing was very nearly knocked out of the cushion. Shannon moved with me, quickly picking up on what was expected of her like a fledgling filly finding its feet. Up and down I pounded, the constricted pussy walls bringing me ever closer.

Suddenly Shannon came with a little whimper, her pussy growing more malleable and enabling me to plough deeper and harder. Unable to hold back any longer, such was the vice-like grip of her tight cunt walls on my rock hard cock, one final hammer and I exploded inside her. She squealed, seeming to experience a second orgasm that lasted ten times as long as mine, before we collapsed in a heap.

* * *

I awoke some time later, with Shannon curled up in my arms, issuing a glance at the clock – 7.05. My day, or maybe that should be MY day, was in its late autumn. Yet there was still so much to look forward too, a contented sigh slipping from my lips at the prospect of Zara's party. Gingerly I slipped away from the drowsy teen to shower and get ready. I had a feeling that the best was being saved for last.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
548 Followers
12