Divine Pleasure

Story Info
So much a heart can feel, but a friend can provide
2.3k words
4.49
24.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had come home from a long day, one of those days that never seemed like it could end. Thankfully it did. I ran home as fast as I could, but not speeding the car too fast as to avoid a ticket. It was already dark outside, a little cool for an October night. Closing the car door with my hip and locking the door. Fumbling through my purse for the keys to the door, but pushing it open before I could even turn the handle. Someone was in there. Turning on the hallway light and looking around my apartment. Placing my purse down as I lifted off my heels. Quickly rubbing the tired balls of my feet as I tip toed to the living room. The most warming face greeted mine, my best friend Corey. He was a delicious man. Over 6 feet, with the most comforting brown eyes your have ever seen. Although we had been lovers at one time, our hearts still beat as if we were in love.

He got up and walked to me as I leaned against the wall.

“What are you doing here?” , I said with a smile.

“Oh, Just here to see my special lady”, he whispered then walked closer, and seemingly had something tucked behind his back.

“ Oh, your special lady is here?, mind if you introduce her?”, grinning and standing straight to greet him.

“Un hunh, she sure is, and I am sure you already know her”, taking his hand from behind his back and pulling carnations out for me to see. My jaw dropped. Excitably I took the flowers from him and smelled there gentile aroma. Smiling into his eyes and taking his hand in mine I whispered,

“ You are always so full of surprises, and I thank you for that”. He stared into my eyes with a gentile caring smile upon his lush lips.

“ mmm ok hun, but you think you could handle one more surprise?” he asked, taking his finger and gliding it across my smile.

“ umm, I might be able to” smiling as he moves his face closer to mine and brushes his lips across my cheek, whispers softly “ close your eyes”.

I closed my eyes as he took the flowers from my hands and took my palm in his. The soft feeling of his skin touching mine excited my deepest desires. He pulled me softly from the living room to what I could tell was the kitchen.

Suddenly feeling the tender warmth of something around the room. I open my eyes and gaze around. Gasp as I realize what he had done. The table was covered in rose pedals and candles lit every corner of the room. The soft smell of something delectable flowed over my taste buds. I turned to look up at him as the flames from the soft candles danced in my gray eyes. He took both my hands in his and sat me down at the table. Wiping the hair from my forehead and kissing me softly while moving away to turn the most romantic music. I closed my eyes and took in my surroundings, then opening them as I peaceful sigh escaped my parted lips. He pulled a chair to sit in front of me. Our eyes meeting once more as he reached over the table to grab something in his palm. Looking down at his hand to see the lush redness of a strawberry. He raised it to my lips and brushed it along them. Closing my eyes as I felt the soft bumps of the berry rub along my lower lip. My tongue gently reaching out to taste it, the sweetness almost as capturing as his lips. I parted my lips more to take the berry between them, sucking it softly as I bit into it.

A soft moan flowed from his direction as my eyes opened the moment the juices filled my mouth. He moved his other hand to gently glide up the middle of my chest, and brush his fingertips along the sides of my full breasts. Feeling my heart jump as I move a bit off the chair to feel his knees brush along mine. Outstretching my hand to cup his cheek, rubbing my fingertips along his lips as he kisses them softly. His hand moving to grab another berry as I feel his other flow lightly over my erect nipples, teasingly rubbing it. Our eyes almost one as we look deep into each others souls, hearts seeming to tremble along unspoken words. I stop his hand before he brings another berry to my mouth and take it from him. Pressing it to my lips and biting into it as I move closer to him. Our faces so close as I run the berry and my lips along his. I feel him part his mouth and I place the berry between his lips, passionately we share the berry. Swallowing what we can and engaging in the most tender kiss we both have ever experienced. My hands moving forward to cup his cheeks gently as our tongues touch and melt together. My eyes closing to concentrate on the soft feeling of his lips and the tender caress of his tongue.

What seemed like forever our lips seemed to combine in a exotic tangle of feelings. Then he suddenly moved back, taking my bottom lip between his lips as he broke the kiss. Taking his hands and cupping my face. Pulling us both up to stand as he smiles into my eyes. Shivering as he pulls me tight along his body. I’ve never kissed a sweeter mouth, I’ve never been so swept away. He once again pressed his lips to mine, the soft flickering of the candles along his masculine frame seemed to fade in comparison. My hands went to his hips and glided along their length. Gliding my fingertips around the soft cotton of his shirt to feel the warmth and tenderness of his skin once more. We kissed deeply, unaware of the world around us. Lost in each other. He moved his hands slowly down to my shoulders and upon my arms. I shivered as he took his hands and entangled his fingers in mine. Then letting them go as we still kissed, reaching lower and lifting me up, gliding his hands along my legs and picking me up into his arms as the kiss broke. Looking into each others eyes as he walked us to my bedroom. Pausing to look upon the bed as he kneeled and laid me down upon the bed. But I sat up, and stood again. Turning him around so that his back was facing me. I moved in close so he could feel my nipples along his spine. I moved my hands around him to the front of his pants. Gently singing the romantic song as I let the soft tips of my fingers undo his pants, running my nose up and down his spine softly, indulging in his sent.

After I feel his pants loosen, I move my hands inside and press the flat of my palms along the heat of his exposed flesh. Slipping my hands around to the back to softly pull off his pants and boxers at the same time. Lowering myself as I pull my hands down, lowering his clothes to the floor as he steps out of them. I lift my trembling hands up and wrap them around his shirt, beginning to pull it up and over his head. Throwing the shirt aside as I hug him against my chest. Running my fingertips up to his smooth shoulders and kissing softly up his spine. I hear him moan a little, it echoes through my mind. He turns to face me, my eyes immediately moving up to look into his eyes. His hands moving to my back and pulling me into his chest, my head leaning in on his heart. Closing my eyes as I hear it beat along with mine. He raises my chin to him, smiling at me as he pulls the button on my skirt and I pools around my feet. Shivering softly as I feel the warm air tremble past me. Then he gets down on one knee and begins to kiss along my belly button. Sighing softly as I feel the heat of his lips surround me, the comfort of his breath dance delightfully over my skin. His one hand reaching up and carefully unbuttoning my blouse. Then looking up into my eyes as he reaches up and pulls the fabric over my shoulders and down my arms. He sighs at the sight of my naked flesh. Then reaches back and takes the clasp from my bra and pulls it off.

Dragging his lips up my chest and to my neck as he begins to kiss it lightly. My hands roaming softly over his flesh and enveloping his desire. His hands cup my shoulder blades and he leans me back to the bed. Getting back upon his knees and beginning to kiss up my calves. Stopping just above my knee to look over at me. Goosebumps flowed over my skin with the exciting touch of his lips, and the exotic fields of his eyes. Then taking his palms and pressing them softly to the back of my thighs and lifting my legs over his bold shoulders. I glide my feet over this back cooing softly for his attention. I close my eyes and listening to his breath, I felt safe. Then my eyes sprung open as I felt his warm tongue slip along my pussy. His nose pressed along my soft fur as his tongue darted between my lips and licked up my clit. I moaned in ecstasy. He slowly and gently began to taste and tease my pussy. My mind swelled and my skin was set a flame, his hands moved under me to pull my pussy to him. My hands grabbing at the soft sheets beside me pulling them in a moment of extreme delight.

Swirling his tongue inside my lips, around my clit, taking one hand from my body and rubbing his index finger along my wetness. Then inching it in slowly as my body arches from the bed, teasing moans flowing from my lips. His lips pressed into my clit as he began to hum softly. My body responded in such a way that I moaned out loud. Unable to control myself. He pushed is finger in fully. Wiggling it around my inner walls softly. I felt my heat drip slowly down along my anus. So much pleasure he was giving me. I wanted to cum for him. In my heart, my body was his. He then began to lick and flick his tongue over my clit. Long and slow, as he moved his head gently from side to side. I could hold back no longer, and he seemed to know. He suddenly sucked my clit between his lips and began to flick his tongue over it. Fucking me more intently with his finger. My breath caught in my throat, my body shivered. I was letting go, my pussy grabbing onto his finger and pulling it into me as far as it would allow. Screaming his name from my parted lips as my juice flowed to him, for him.

His moans of delight entered my mind as he tasted my orgasm. Brushing his lips around my wet clit and pussy. Slowly he began to move up my body. Trailing wet kisses along my skin. My eyes opened slowly as I looked over at him. My body moving to the heat of his. Feeling his hands move from me as his finger slipped from my wetness. Whimpering softly for him, as he moved up and held himself up with his arms. His hands on either side of my head as I turned to kiss his wrist. Wrapping my legs around his raised hips as I moved my hand to caress his cheek and pull his face gently to mine. Kissing him so deeply as I felt his cock rub softly along my awaiting pussy. Parting his lips with my tongue as he began to thrust into me. Moving my hands delicately up the length of his arms as I feel him shiver softly. Tasting myself on his lips and mouth as we kiss even deeper, our moans almost in time with our sexual feelings. I arch my hips up to join him in his thrusts. Long and deep. Slow and sensual. Our hips meeting and seeming to kiss each other as we make love. Our tongues rubbing along each other softly as our breathing deepens.

Lost in this perfect moment. Nothing seemed to mater other then the beats of our hearts as we both broke the kiss to look into each others eyes. Moving my head back a bit as my eyes close and I let my soul free. Feeling his body give to me and we both cum and moan together. I open my eyes a little to look over his emotion filled face. So lovely, a soft blush formed over his face as he slowly lowered himself upon me in a warm embrace. Turning us on our sides as I feel his cock slip from inside me. We lay there together. Silently watching our breathing as he outstretches his arm and I lay in closer to him. Curling my head into his chest as I allow my breathing to slow. I feel his heart thump along my palm as I press it to his chest. Smiling sweetly into his eyes as I wrap my arms around him and sigh contentedly. He smiles and kisses my forehead. She closes her eyes as to hopefully not lose this moment in her mind as she whispers silently “ I love you, Corey”. Then in exhaustion I fall asleep.