Do For Lust Won't Do For Luv Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He opened his mouth to speak but she continued, "Yes, I know, now, what happened, but that was how I felt then. I had just spent forty-five minutes deeply worrying you had gotten hurt and now it looked like you had just gotten busy. I screamed in frustration then decided to go without you. Someone would enjoy the special dinner and play. That was when I thought that I didn't have to go alone. I fished Tony's card out of my wallet and called his home number.

"I was all nice and proper when his wife answered. I explained I was a business associate of her husband's, we had met at a conference and I had a once in a life time deal for his business. He got on the line and I gave him my name. I asked if he recalled the business conversation we had had at the conference. He said that of course he recalled that meeting. I said that I had had a business dinner all lined up but my prospect most have forgotten and that I had remembered our conversation. I was calling to see if he was interested in a once in a life time deal. He said that of course he would interested but that at the end of our last meeting I had made it clear that that chance meeting would probably be our only one. I said that that statement would s 'till be true if my business prospect had not forgotten the planned dinner meeting tonight but since he had forgotten, and since everything was set up for dinner already, it opened the door for this opportunity for him and his business. He said that in that case he would be there. I told him which restaurant to go to and what time. He said he would be a bit late since he had to change. I said I understood and I would wait but that he better not forget also. He said he understood and we both hung up.

"I had some brochures in my car describing the business I work for I figure I would give a couple of each to Tony so he would have something to show his wife. It was a business he would be interesting in. I was already dressed, so I grabbed both tickets and left the house. I got to the restaurant before he did and had a couple of drinks while I waited. I could not recall every being as angry at you as I was that night and as I waited I thought about all the slights you had given me lately. You had forgotten my birthday and now to make things worst you got busy and forgot this date. I hadn't called Tony to have sex with him but at that moment I knew I would, not only to give me some special enjoyment for all you had put me through that night but also to get back at you. I decided on something special."

Here Manty nodded in a way that indicated that he knew what was coming.

But she didn't explain yet as she continued with her story, "He arrived a thirty minutes late but we had a nice talk as we ate dinner. I had ordered for him already since it was getting late so dinner did not take long. We s 'till managed to arrive a little early to the theater. Since our tickets were numbered and we knew our seats were safe we wondered around in the lobby. We found a dark area to make out in. Just kisses at that time. Hungry open mouth kisses that began as simple kisses. In case anyone who knew him or knew me saw us we tried to stand or even walk as if we just happened to be next to each other.

The musical was as good as I hoped it would be, the songs and dancing were superb. I relaxed and had a good time. During intermission we spent half the time in dark areas kissing and petting. At one point he managed to get a hand up my dress and as we kissed, he got one finger part way into my slit. He also rubbed my anus with another. He pushed it part way in, up to one knuckle. Maybe he felt me tense but that was as far as he pushed. He kept trying to get his other finger in deeper it was at a bad angle to go deeply. His finger in my anus felt both good and bad. I kinda liked the feel, but it was also uncomfortable.

The other half of the intermission we stood around as before trying to look like we just happened to be standing somewhat close to each other. Afterward he drove to a secluded spot not far away. We didn't have time to go a motel. We made out passionately, in no time I had his shaft out and was feeling it again. I sighed as I did knowing what was coming. He had his hand up my dress and as I spread my legs he rubbed my clit through my panties for a couple of minutes then quickly pushed two fingers through the waistband and into my slit all in one motion. I gasped in pleasure and humped against his fingers. Soon after this I took off my panties and he pushed his pants down. I climbed on his lap and as he held his shaft up I pushed myself down on it. There was no room for him to lick me but I had decided to go down on him. We played around like that 'til he had two orgasms."

Many stopped pacing again, again crossed his arms across his chest and said , "Let me guess his second orgasm was from a blow job and it was just as you were leaving. You finished him off the first time with one too?"

Even though asked as question that last was more a statement. She looked at Manty funny and said "Yes, after I had a climax with him in me I got off him and sucked on him. Didn't take long for him to climax. We didn't kiss much after that. How did you know?"

"I remember when you came in with that sluttish smile on your face. I had gotten a special OK to leave before all the work was done and had gotten home in time to join you at the end of dinner. I ran from the car to the door of our house unbuttoning my short as I went. I did know how important this was to you but as I checked the place you had kept the tickets I couldn't find mine. I tore the house apart looking for it in the obvious places and not so obvious places. I finally came to the conclusion you had taken both, maybe had called a girlfriend or some such. You were not answering your cell phone, so all I could do was wait and bare the storm when you got home. I was surprised when you acted so hot when you walked in, immediately you kissed me hard with lost of promise of things to come. You shoved your tongue into my mouth and grabbed my tongue with your teeth so that I would shove it into your mouth. I suppose you kept his sperm in your mouth as long as you could before swallowing."

She looked down and nodded, "I was s 'till so angry at you, the play, and the sex had done very little to relieve that. As I said I have never been as angry and hurt by you as I was that night, even during the big fights we had the second year of our marriage I never was that mad. Half of the reason I called him was to get back at you. During every action we did that night you were on my mind. I kept thinking take that Manty'."

He said, "I knew something was up later as you got ready for bed, showing me your body as in invitation, but at the same time your body language said I wasn't getting any that night. You were trying to tell me that you had had sex with another man and I wasn't getting any. At the same time perhaps subconsciously I knew why you had kissed me like that, just as deep down I had known you had had sex. That was why I told you all I had tasted on your breath was alcohol. That was true I did taste alcohol but you might be glad to know that there was something else there too. Something different."

She winced and said, "I would have been glad then but I'm not now," she looked up at his face and said, "I do love you, I am sorry for doing that, it was totally uncalled for. I was sorry for it the next day, but I couldn't apologize without telling you exactly what I had done."

"So when was next?"

"Two weeks later Tony came to see me at work. I had told him where I worked and how I used the conference room as an office since I was part time. He had business in another part of the building. He told me that his wife had been extra suspicious that evening, she most have sensed something also. The brochures I had given him along with some events from actual sales dinners which he added to his tale, seem to have convinced her. We talked and at one point I hinted at that I would not mind if we got together again. A week later he came again this time, he timed it to when I would be for sure alone. He made sure I was alone, then locked the door. He came over and I stood for something and he grabbed me and started kissing me. I said something about the door and he said it was locked already. I melted in his arms and we made love, I mean we fucked, there in the conference room. He left soon after. As I said before I really was not interested in cuddling with him as I do with you. That conference room became one of our favorite places to have sex."

"Which meant you had to work longer hours to make up for what he interrupted?"

She nodded and said, "Yes, even though sometimes he would wait 'til I was done. We had sex in various places. Here and at his house. In a hotel near the school where most of the meetings I attended were located, at two out of town conferences I went to. He joined me at one and at the other he had to stay with his wife but he s 'till managed to sneak off from her to see me."

Manty had nodded at the revelation of the hotel since he had suspected it, but at the mention of the conference his face harden even more.

She continued, "And I went with him on one trip out of town. It was the third month of our affair."

"I recall that trip, so it was a complete lie?"

"Yes, but that was the last time I lied to you that way. I didn't like doing it and felt worst then usual about it. From then on I told very few complete lies to you and I hardly ever skipped having sex with you so I could have sex with him. In fact there were times he had sloppy seconds from you. He didn't seem to mind."

"I know of one incident where you not only lied, completely, but you also denied me so you could have sex with him."

She looked up puzzled and he continued with an accusatory tone, "It was the business trip I went on without having sex because you began your period supposedly early. You knew I was to be gone for four weeks and you knew we had not had sex for a week before that. It was the night before I was to leave and therefore the last time we could have sex before I left. You came home late from work with the sad news that you had for once started early. You didn't even gave me a blow job or even a hand job. You don't know what I went through on that trip trying to stay faithful to you. It seemed like almost every woman who were willing to have sex knew I was horny. I saw legs and breasts all month. Toward the end one got me alone in a conference room and tried to give me a lap dance to seduce me. To stop her I had to stand up and let her drop to the floor. She finally left but, God, I almost let her continue. Now I find out that you were getting your jollies off here at home."

Darlinia winced at that and said, "I am sorry. I had planned on having sex with you that night but Tony came by at the last moment. We started kissing and the next thing I knew I was on my back on the table with my panties off and my dress up around my hips. I said no not now but it was too late he was inside me. We screwed twice with very little rest in between. On my way home I was desperate to figure out how to keep you from having sex with me. I knew you would be able to tell it was sloppy seconds, and if you tried to lick me it would be even worst. I decided that saying I needed to take a shower would be no help since I knew you would join me in the shower. I knew I would be having a period while you were gone so I figure that lie would go undetected. You are right I should have done something to help you but I was so keyed up with the close call I just didn't think of doing anything.

"I tried to make up for it once you got back."

"Yes I recall. You did make me glad I didn't stray."

"That was one of the few times I didn't make sure you were taken care of. When I had to choose between him and you I almost always choose you. He felt so good I can't describe it but I love you and always wanted your body next to mine. When we celebrated our anniversary I told him no sex for two weeks before and one week after. I wanted to make sure nothing interfered with our lovemaking as we celebrated our love for each other and that I would be horny enough for you to do what you wanted."

"You had me fooled with the hunger you displayed."

"It wasn't faked, I did want you and not just because I hadn't had sex with Tony for a while. I know I am saying this a lot but you have got to understand that I never stopped loving you nor wanting you. It is you that I want to coddle with not him and you who I want to sleep with. Tony and I slept together a couple of times, once was in this house while you were gone,"

"I'm surprised none of our neighbors mentioned that someone spent the night. Some are just nosy, and probably won't say anything, but we are close enough to a couple so they would feel comfortable with saying something, if they thought you had a man over all night."

"I made sure his car was parked down the street and that he left before most of the neighbors would be up. If anyone did see him obviously it was the nosy ones. But to continue, we slept together once, actually two nights in a row, on that conference I took him along on. It wasn't the same because its you I love not him."

His frustrations boiled up again as she paused, he looked at her and said in a voice full of anger, hurt and frustration, "You keep saying that bitch!"

As he said bitch she felt like he had slapped her hard, her head jerked up, fresh tears welled up in her eyes, this time more of pain then shame. He had never called her that before. Even during the worst of their fights, and they had had some douses over the years, he always refrained from calling her names. It just wasn't in him to do that.

She looked shocked and puzzled and tried to say in a voice full of pain, "But... but...I, I, I do."

"You keep saying you love me, I believe you for I have seen you act out that love and I believe you just lust after that bastard but I saw you at the rental. I saw what you will do for lust that you won't do for love. And you have stated other things you have done for lust that you won't do for love."

She looked at him with puzzlement obvious on her face.

He uncrossed his arms and began to count off each thing as he stated it.

"First, I saw what nightgown you wore over to the rental. I bought that gown over a year ago and you have worn it twice for me. In fact how long has it been since you wore one of those gowns for me? Along the same lines I saw you buy a nightgown over a month ago. One I have not seen since, and I have looked for it.

"Second, I heard the words you used for him, words I have asked you to use for me but you never do.

"Third, from your own words you have allowed him to go with you on two trips and you went on one of his. I have asked you to take me along me along or to come along on some of my shorter trips. We could have arranged something for the kids and at times I could have taken vacation time to go with you, But you always say no it would distract you too much."

During the last sentence his voice raised in volume as he expressed his anger but at the same time his voice managed to portray hurt.

"Fourth, I have thought it would be exciting to make love either in my office or at your place again you always decline.

"Fifth, you allowed that bastard to fuck you in the ass while you barely let me push in one finger part way. Yes, a couple times you have allowed me to place two fingers in half way but today I saw him prepare you with two fingers all the way in and then I saw him place his dick at you anus. He pushed it in all the way and began to fuck you there. And you enjoyed it!!"

She gasped at this and looked mortified.

"You let him have a taste of something I have been trying to get for years."

He paused for a moment then asked, "How long have you been letting that bastard fuck you in the ass?"

She winced again, realizing afresh just how upset he was for he never used that type of language.

She said, "Since the sixth month of our affair. He worked his way slowly into it. He managed to get one finger all the way in by the twelve time we had sex. He did it slowly, starting with the tip our fourth time. When I was aroused enough that electricity or whatever between us made even that feel good. I even asked for it a couple of times. By the third month, maybe even the first part of the four he had succeeded in placing two fingers half way in. I did tell him no at times but usually I was so turned on by that time I either didn't mind or it added to my arousal. He usually waited 'till I was very turned on before going to the next step."

"Just like I tried to do but it didn't work for me, your husband, the man you love."

She asked in a low voice, "Would it help if I explained that during our second or third time together I told him I hadn't had anal sex yet and that I was waiting for you to do it? Or that when we did do it, I hadn't plan to. Yes I had let him put in two fingers, sometimes. And yes at times they felt very good but it was s 'till in my mind to have you do it first."

"No, it doesn't help because rather you planned to or not you s 'till let him and you s 'till have said no to me."

"But I didn't want him to he took it upon himself to try to expand my horizon. It was on a Saturday we were at his house. His wife was gone for the weekend and we started making out. I for some reason was more aroused then usual and as he touched my clit and slit I knew I was on my way to a number of powerful orgasms. He rubbed my clit through my panties and soon I pulled them off fast almost ripping them so he could get inside me better. He pushed two fingers in and quickly found my G-spot. I had an orgasm soon after. Then he kissed and sucked my clit just like I like. He nibbled on the end then sucked the whole thing in his mouth."

"I know what you like you don't have to go into detail."

She nodded as if to say of course you do, "Anyway during that time I asked him to push two fingers in. It was one of the few times I was so turned on I couldn't wait to feel them in my anus. He immediately, without missing a beat with his mouth or other hand busy inside my slit, he slowly pushed first one, then a second finger up my rectum. I was s 'till on my back and he couldn't separate my butt cheeks as he usually did but he s 'till managed to find the right spot. Soon after I told him to fuck me, which he did. I am not sure how he managed it but he kept those two fingers in as he scooted up on top of me. I had to guide his shaft to the right spot but once his head touched the opening to my slit he pushed in fairly quickly. I didn't mind since I wanted him in me that second. A second later he pulled almost out then pushed in hard again. Soon he had a nice rhythm going as he fucked me. I felt the build up of a second more powerful orgasm. I was feeling so good I knew it was going to be a nine, at least. I was feeling so good I wanted something else in with his fingers. I asked him to put in three.

"He said, that he had something better, I didn't get what he meant. He withdrew completely from my slit and the fingers from my anus. I immediately protested because I was close. He said just a minute he had to do something. He reposition me to my hands and knees. He somehow started rubbing my clit with one hand as he pushed his shaft back into my clit and after a few quick thrusts that brought me even closer he withdrew. I swear I had no idea what was next. He increased the pressure of now two fingers on my clit, That was enough to almost sent my off. I groaned and told him to hurry. While I was groaning he placed his shaft at my anus and pushed."

She looked up at him in earnestness, "I swear I did not realize what he was doing until he had the head of his shaft in. I groaned in pain even though there was surprising little as I felt his shaft begin to force its way up my rectum. I let out a small yelp then said No, Not that, my husband, but he was half way in by then. I felt pain and I felt pleasure at the same time. His fingers were s 'till going strong on my clit and I could feel my orgasm building fast. I tried again to tell him to take it out but I got as far as Please take when groans started coming out of my mouth and all I could think of was the pleasure of an intense orgasm. He did pull it back and I thought he had heard me but before it was all the way out he began to push back in. He had thought he had hurt me so he started again slower. He finally pushed it all the way and I felt his balls slapping my slit. God, it felt so good. Please forgive me but as he pulled back out I let out a small pleasure scream and when he thrust back in all the way all I could do was lift my head back and let out a combination groan and scream. He asked if I was Ok and I told him yes, its so good. Of course I was so close to one of the most intense orgasm of my life that anything would have felt good.