Do Onto Your Neighbor...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

Hearing her soft spoken words in that sweet voice and feeling her really enjoy the taste of my pussy started my orgasm to build up. She dove in like someone thirsting to death as she tried to suck up all my juice. Her fingers moving faster as her tongue moved all over between my legs from clit to my anal tasting all of me. Her head making my legs spread open even wider from the pressure of her trying to get her tongue deeper inside me. I couldn’t stand it , my body was jerking and my moans were getting louder as my hands started moving over my body reaching down to squeeze my nipples . My hips rose to let her in even deeper. I didn’t care any more if she knew I was awake or asleep all I knew was that I wanted her to suck on me and bring me to an orgasm. As if she knew what I was thinking she softly slipped in another finger making me feel fuller and moved them around on my G-Spot driving me insane. “Oh yes… yes” I moaned softly out loud.

“Cum for me Karla” she somehow managed to whisper before taking my clit again in my mouth and sucking on me as hard as she could without hurting me. Her fingers moved faster in me as her tongue sucked harder.

“Oh Yes...”I screamed softly out loud” I’m cumming”

Just as I finished saying it I could feel the heat move up my body from my toes to my stomach. My pussy felt as if it was on fire and it felt wonderful.

It seemed as if she wasn’t close enough inside me because just then she put both one hand behind each knee and pushed my knees almost to my head exposing me as much as possible. She dove in to my pussy like a woman starving to death.

I went insane with how bad she wanted me to cum in her face so she could lick me up. I squirmed as much as possible with her holding me with a firm grip. She wasn’t about to let me go till I came and with this thought I started cumming… hard. I could feel myself gush all over her as she tried to lick it all up as quickly as possible. I was screaming softly and pushing my hips down further on her face as she added pressure with her tongue to keep my orgasm going as long as possible.

“Oh Yesssss….” I yelled out loud as she continued to suck on me. My body jerking as I gushed more cum for her to taste.

The feeling was wonderful as my body shook and my mind exploded. My breathing was coming so fast it seemed I was going to pass out any moment.

She continued to suck up my juices.

Finally I could feel the intensity wear off a little bit as she worked her tongue to lick what was left. I was whimpering at this time, totally shocked and totally wore out from my orgasm. I just laid there as she continued to clean me up with her hands still holding my knees up next to my head.

My breathing started to come back slowly as the thought came to my head of what just happen. This girl that I thought was so innocent wasn’t really innocent at all. This girl had just sucked on my pussy making me have the best orgasm of my life. I was in shock.

Finishing up Terry slowly let go of my legs as they moved to lay on the couch, her also moving away a small bit to allow space. Her head still between my legs as she took a couple more licks from my pussy making me tremble some from how sensitive I was. Finally she moved her head away and sat up. My eyes were still close as I felt her body move and cool air hit me. I shivered causing myself to have goose-bumps.

I didn’t know what to do. Should I open my eyes and ask her what happen or still try to act asleep.

As if she knew what I was thinking I felt her get up quickly causing my eyes to open as she moved to stand over me looking at me. We just stared at each other. I knew I still laid there with my breast showing and my pussy swollen for her to see, but I didn’t care. All I cared was to see what would happen next.

She looked at me for a moment longer and then leaned down toward me with her face. I just stared as her beautiful face came closer to mine. What she said next shocked and excited me at the same time.

“A favor for a favor Karla, I always believed do onto your neighbor as they do on to you” she whispered still staring into my eyes. I just looked at her in shock

“Maybe tomorrow I might need another favor from you “

My body tingled with those words before she leaned down further to give me a soft kiss on my lips. I could smell and taste my self for a brief moment before she lifted her head and then her body.

It came to me then that she had known the whole time when I had come awake. I blushed as I thought to myself how I hadn’t tricked her at all. I knew then that’s why she had said what she had said, to let me know she knew I was awake.

She looked at my blush, smiled a sexy smile to me and then turned and walked out of the living room. I heard the front door a matter of seconds later.

I laid there for a while, naked as my pussy still felt swollen and pumped slightly still from the orgasm, thinking to myself not to ask any questions or to wonder why it all happen.

The only thought I had before I finally started to raise up was I hoped she needed some sugar tomorrow.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers
12