Do Sex Dolls Dream of Inflatable... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the three women were powerless, in total thrall to Lesley's irresistible goddess like sexual genius. Lesley's fingers and multifarious appendages soon stripped them of their clothes. They knelt before her, gazing up at her adoringly while they were simultaneously pleasured, one by her cock, one by her tongue and one by her fingers. The women wailed like she cats in heat while Lesley stood victorious above them like a deity of fertility, her glorious tits spouting jets of hot creamy milk for them to catch in their mouths or lap up from the floor.

"Irma! Psst!"

It took me a moment to break away from such a spectacle. Alice prodded me. I was still spasming and twitching with incessant aftershocks. It was almost like being unable to rid oneself of hiccups, only much more enjoyable.

I turned to see that Jean had lifted Alice into her chair. The two of them, though naked, appeared anxious to take advantage of the hookers' apparent incapacity to do anything but serve Lesley, and leave quickly without disturbing this little orgy that had begun in the corner of the room. With Marie still in possession of her gun I decided that might be a good idea. As the three of us stealthily made our way to the door, Marie waved her gun at us, but with pathetic laziness, her pupils still buried beneath her lids.

"Don' you fucken leave, bitches," she mumbled. "Ain' finish wityoo."

We froze, at least Alice and Jean froze while I juddered on the spot, smothering my giggles, then continued slowly and quietly out through the door. Marie and the others were in a World of their own, a World of orgasmic wonder that I hoped I would be visiting again soon. On the landing, I looked back at Lesley. She turned to me and winked. I smiled, blew her a fond kiss and trembled at the knees.

Jean and I carried Alice down the stairs, the three of us still completely naked having neglected to find clothes in our panic, and left for the car outside. Wheeling Alice through the undergrowth I noticed that the three remaining inflatable sheep were gone now too. Alice regarded the tattered pieces of thin, black and white rubber that had served to remind her of her childhood home. When she looked up at me there were tears in her eyes. I squeezed her shoulder and promised her we would have some more, but try as I might, I could not refrain from laughing.

The sea was a particularly satisfying shade of deep blue that day. I inhaled the salty smell of the sea sprayed air. Just as Jean was lifting Alice into the car I heard the screech of tires behind us and doors opening. Alice looked up in relief.

"Oh, thank god!" she cried in at the two approaching cops. "We were about to be shot by a whore!"

"You're under arrest, you filth!" blared one at us. The two cops handcuffed all of us, even Alice, and read us our rights.

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to be helping us? What's the charge?" demanded Alice. "We didn't have time to get dressed! Nobody can see us back here anyways."

One fat cop leaned over her and leered at her breasts. "I don't want to hear about your sick little games, lesbo."

I snickered, then tried to suppress a huge belly laugh but failed. Little orgasms were ricocheting around my sensorium like pin balls.

The fat cop turned to me and demanded, "Oh, you think that's funny, do you?"

I shook my head violently, biting my lip so hard I drew blood. The pain barely registered as another aftershock raced through me.

"How about this for a charge then?" the cop continued, addressing my quivering boobs, then my sopping wet fanny. "Holding a homosexual orgy?"

"Oh shit," duetted Alice and Jean.

I shook yet again, but this time from a far stronger shock, from my feet to my head, and wondered why I could now hear my orgasm as well as feel it. Then I noticed that the others were all still and looking at me. I wondered why the sun was burning so brightly. With more force than the most powerful earthquake I had ever experienced, I shook again. I frowned and felt like apologising. One's own orgasms really should not be allowed to reach such an anti social degree of violence. It continued rumbling, gathering force while the sound of it hit me like two trains smacking into my eardrums. Then I noticed that the others were gazing past me. I turned and looked upon a scene of bladder emptying horror.

A few miles off lay the town centre. At least, it had. Above it now rose a huge mushroom cloud. Mountains of fire boiled into the blue sky leaving an obsidian black tower of evil smoke looming over us. Below, the town was burning, reduced to a sheet of lava while tongues of red, orange and white licked at the cloud's belly. I lost control of myself completely and voided my bladder and my bowels.

And then, with my body purged and open, one final orgasm tore through me. Or was it the heat from the explosion? I burned and burned, agony melded to ecstasy by a heat stronger than that of the sun. My body, naked to the baking blast of the bomb's shock wave, blistered, cracked and burned to dust.

And through it all, my orgasms pulsed away until my ashes had been blown by the nuclear wind far out to sea and scattered upon the waves that had rolled over the Earth five million years ago.

Copyright © Irma Cerrutti 2010

12