Do the Right Thing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his briefs and his hard dick poked out from underneath the bottom of his shirt. I slid my one hand down inside my panties while my other played with my nipple.

"Stroke your cock," I ordered.

"Charly..."

"Fuck, do it, Reggie." My fingers were working my pussy hard.

"Let's go to bed and..."

"Reggie, I want to watch you stroke your cock. Can you please do it?"

"It feels weird, Charly."

"Fuck!" I yelled. I pulled my hand from my panties and sat up straight. I reached out and grabbed his erection and pulled him to me. I rubbed his cock and then put it in my mouth. I sucked him, played with his balls and stroked until he came in my mouth. After swallowing his load, I stood up. I moved to kiss him and he turned his face to offer me his cheek. Cursing under my breath, I pecked his cheek and sat down. "Different fucking planets," I thought.

"Going to shower. Uh, thanks, Charly, that was great."

I smiled but my mind screamed, "Asshole. Guys are definitely in a different sphere from girls" I then corrected my thought, Reggie is in a different sphere, but is Nate? Shit, there was Nate right in the middle of my mind.

Reggie picked up his clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

As soon as I heard the water start, I picked up my cell and punched a number.

"Hell-o."

"Hi, Nate."

"Charlotte, what's up?"

"I just gave Reggie a blow job. He wouldn't kiss me or offer to go down on me."

"Fuckin A, Charlotte, please don't tell me this shit."

"I'm sitting on the couch wearing only a pair of shorts, which are unzipped. I have one finger inside my pussy as we speak."

"Oh, you're killing me. Where's Reggie?"

"Showering."

"What do you want?"

I added a second finger. "I want to cum hard. Talk to me. And, take your cock out."

After a long silence, Nate said. "Charlotte, I'm now naked."

"Touch that long, hard cock."

I could hear him moan softly. I began to breathe hard. "This has to be quick, Reggie will be out in a couple minutes. I'm pushing a third finger inside. Ah, that feels so good. I am so freakin wet, Nate. So wet."

"That sounds sexy."

I said, "Listen."

I pulled my panties and shorts down to my knees. I moved the phone down next to my pussy. I plunged my fingers deep in my pussy and pumped. I hoped Nate could hear the squishy sounds. Moaning loudly, I increased my speed. I felt the wave coming and pressed my thumb hard against my clit. I came with reverberations lasting for at least a minute.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and put the phone back to my ear. "Could you hear me?"

"That was the most erotic thing I ever heard. Your pussy sounded so wet."

"Did you come?"

"Oh, yeah."

"The water's off in the shower. Gotta run. Thanks, Nate, I really needed that." Not waiting for an answer, I ended the call and pulled my pants up. I walked to the kitchen and washed my hands. I went to the bedroom. Reggie was drying off. Walking behind him, I snaked by arms around his waist and pressed my naked chest into his back.

"You ok, Charly?" he asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"That was sorta out of the box before."

"I just wanted us to masturbate together. That's all."

"I think that's not normal," said Reggie. He turned and hugged me. "I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. I offered to make love."

"I know, but sometimes trying a new thing can spice things up."

"You think we need spicing?"

"Maybe."

I ran my hands over his back, playing with his butt. "It's just that we've kinda fallen into a pattern, sex-wise."

"We have sex a lot," he said.

"Yes, and I really like it, Reggie. But, we don't go for a lot of variety. It's missionary or cowgirl."

"I thought you liked those positions."

"I do, honest. But, I also think maybe we could try other things."

Reggie stepped back, holding me by my shoulders, and looked into my eyes. "Charly, what are you really asking?"

"Fuck, Reggie, I don't know. I don't know why I'm even talking about this. We have a great sex life. Let's forget all this crazy shit I'm talking."

"That's my girl," he said and kissed my forehead. I realized that he knew I hadn't brushed my teeth and still might taste like his cum. I wondered what he would think if he knew I made his best friend taste his own cum.

We ordered in and watched TV while we ate.

"Hey, you might get a call from Nate," Reggie said as he finished his crust.

"What for?" I asked as my pussy dampened.

"He's going hiking this weekend and thought you might like to go along. Since I'll be gone, I think you should go. It might be fun."

"Is it a day hike or overnight?"

"Uh, never asked him. You can ask him yourself."

"If it's overnight, would you be ok with that?"

"Sure, I guess so. Well, it's ok as long as you keep your clothes on." He laughed at his own joke.

"Where's the fun in that?" I said.

"Seriously, Charly, weren't you embarrassed the other day?"

"At first, maybe," I said. "But, then it was no big deal. As a matter of fact, I kinda liked being naked. Maybe we should do that around the apartment, you know, not wear clothes all the time."

"That's dumb," he said.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I mean we're naked in bed. So, what's the point of walking around here naked?"

"It's just different. Besides, you never know who might visit and catch us."

"Now, I know you're kidding," said Reggie. "You mean you'd want someone to catch us naked?"

"Nate did."

"That one time."

"What if we were naked and my sister, Julie, came by. Would you like her to see you nude?"

"Really, Charly, where is all this coming from?"

"Think about it, Reggie. I know you like Julie. You think she is really sexy. You've only mentioned that about a hundred times. Wouldn't it be just a little bit of a turn on if she were to walk in and you were naked?"

Reggie drank some beer. I thought I could detect some sweat along his hair line.

"You'd be standing there and she'd be looking at your naked body. Maybe you'd get hard. She would see your erection. Doesn't that turn you on, just a little bit?"

"Charly, that's never going to happen."

"Maybe, but it's a fantasy. Think about it. I bet you're getting excited right now. Show me your cock."

"Jesus, Charly, you're really crazy tonight."

"Just messing with you," I said. "I thought you might like to play a little fantasy mind game."

"Not really into that," he said. "But, if you like that shit, how about this? When Nate saw you naked, did you get turned on?"

I smiled and looked him straight in the eye. "I was running like a fucking faucet. Why do you think I teased you guys the next night? That night I masturbated and came really, really hard thinking about him seeing me naked at the table. It turned me on, Reggie. It turned me on a lot. Just talking about it now turns me on. My panties are soaked and my nipples are hard as rocks. So, yes, having Nate see me naked turned me on. Stick your hand down my pants and see how turned on I am."

Reggie stared at me. I felt he was seeing me for the first time.

"Let's fuck," he said.

He started to the bedroom. "Hey," I called out.

He turned and watched me undress. "Fuck me on the couch."

"Really?" I could see his mind working. He was comfortable in the bedroom with the door closed. As I pushed a finger into my pussy, I think I swayed him.

In seconds we were on the couch and he was crawling on top of me. "Reggie, go down on me."

"I wanna fuck you."

"Asshole," I thought. If the world Reggie inhabited didn't include giving women oral, then maybe I should be thinking of moving to a new planet. Right now, though, I was crazy horny. I pushed him off and rolled over. Getting up on my hands and knees, I offered him my backside.

"You want this?" he asked, his voice thick with desire.

"Fuck me doggie."

"Really? We've never done this before."

"Do I have to beg you?" I said looking back over my shoulder.

I was shocked as Reggie took hold of my hips and rammed his cock inside in one motion. I cried out. "Did I hurt you? Want me to stop?" he asked.

"Jesus, no. Reggie, fuck the shit out of me."

I give him credit, he did his best.

As we collapsed on the couch, I had to chuckle as Reggie put his tee shirt underneath my dripping pussy. God forbid we should have a stain.

In a minute, Reggie said he wanted to clean up. This was another sign that he probably wasn't a wild man when it came to sex. While he was in the bathroom, I cleaned up the living room and carried our clothes into the bedroom. When he exited the bathroom, I took my turn. I knew Reggie did not like to sleep next to me if I was messy. I cleaned my pussy and did a quick douche. I kept a ready supply because of Reggie's uneasiness.

I crawled into bed and he held me from behind. I wiggled my butt in his crotch and enjoyed the feeling as his dick pushed against me.

"That was, uh, unusual," he said.

"It was different, Reggie. That's all. I liked it and, be honest, I think you did, too. You certainly came really hard."

He laughed. "Yeah, I did. You are great, Charly."

"Maybe next time I'm in that position, you might think about exploring something besides my pussy."

"What?"

"Do I have to spell it out, Reggie? I'm suggesting we try a little anal."

"Now, I know you're kidding me. Would any woman really enjoy that?"

"I know one who would like to try," I said and pushed my rear hard into him. He recoiled and pulled away from me.

"That's crazy talk, Charly. Let's enjoy what we have."

I knew that trying to convince him would only make him more resistant. I wanted to recapture the closeness we felt when he came while we were doing doggie.

"Anyway, it was really nice before. I liked doing something different," I said and reached behind to pull his dick closer to me.

He fondled my breast and moved tight against me.

"Now, think how hot it would have been if Julie were watching."

"Jesus, Charly, you know how to kill a buzz."

"That's a buzz kill?"

"Of course," he said. "How would you feel if I asked Nate to witness what we just did?"

"I think it'd be fucking hot."

"Sometimes I wonder if I really know you, Charly."

Sighing, I said softly, "Sometimes I wonder if you do. Good night."

I rolled on my tummy and hoped Reggie would drag me to him. He rolled on his side and I only felt his back against me.

***

"This is beginning to sound like a bad porn story," said Hank as I relayed the events of last night.

"It's a bad something, I'm afraid."

"Charly, do you want to break up with Reggie? Be honest with yourself."

"I don't know. I don't think so, well, I'm not sure. It's just that I'd like something more when it comes to sex. Those couple times on the phone with Nate were over the top hot. I came harder with the phone sex than when Reggie and I screwed. I'd like to feel that intensity when Reggie and I are together. I know that sex can't be the only basis for a relationship, but it sure can be an important one. I want more out of sex. Plus, I would really like to try anal."

"Honey, now you are speaking my language."

We both laughed.

Just then a call came in and Hank told me to hold that thought. A pregnant woman was in hard labor when we arrived. She was on the third floor of a walk-up. She was alone when we arrived. A neighbor had called it in, but her English was marginal. The woman in labor's English was very limited. We learned she had not seen a doctor during her pregnancy. Unfortunately, this was all too common with many immigrant women. They had no insurance, little money and a non-existent support system. Hank called it in and we prepared to transport her. With her limited English, she resisted being moved.

I asked a firefighter to start banging on doors to see if he could find someone who could translate for us. A few minutes later he returned with a girl who appeared to be about twelve. The woman in labor recognized her. I asked the girl to tell the woman we had to take her to the hospital.

As they spoke, the woman became more agitated and kept shaking her head. "What's the problem?" I asked the girl.

"She afraid police take her child away and send her back to Mexico."

Hank and I exchanged a look. "She has to go. I think the baby is breech," he said.

I told the girl to explain to the woman that if we did not get her to the hospital, the baby would die and she might also die. I hated putting that kind of pressure on a young girl, but we had no choice.

The girl kept talking. "Tell her we are not the police. We just want to help her."

Hank said, "What happens when she gets into the system in the hospital?"

"That's a separate problem from saving the baby and keeping her alive."

The girl seemed to be getting through to the woman. As I looked closely at her, I could see the pregnant girl was not much older than the girl helping us. I asked the girl if the father of the baby was around. She said he worked a lot. I asked her if she could tell him that the woman would be at Community Hospital. She said she would.

We put the woman into a chair to get her down the stairs. After securing her in the vehicle, Hank drove and I called in to say a woman in labor was coming. I communicated that we suspected a breech and asked for a translator. The hospital was accustomed to treating non-English speakers. I was sitting in back with her, trying to calm her as her labor pains intensified. I prayed we'd make it.

I felt the ambulance slowing and pulling into the ER. The doors opened and a nurse appeared. Hank and I unloaded her and wheeled her in. The nurse was checking vitals and feeling her stomach. They moved her to a stretcher and that was the last we saw of her.

We completed our paperwork and headed back to the station.

"Thank god I won't have to go through that," said Hank.

"Sometimes I wonder if I want to have kids," I replied. "The pain, the anxiety, the whole works just makes me uneasy."

"Makes you think," he said. "I had a friend tell me that after she had her first child, she understood why the sex drive was so powerful. Otherwise, she said, she'd never let a man get near her and get her pregnant again."

"Yeah, that old sex drive can be a bitch."

Hank looked at me. "Yeah, Charly, it can."

I stopped on the way home to pick up a couple of steaks. Grilled steak, garlic mashed and a salad constituted Reggie's favorite meal. This would be our last night for over a week. I also felt bad about how we left things in bed. Too bad Reggie didn't see the thrill of having someone watch us as we had sex or trying new ideas. I thought since he had a case of the hots for my sister that it would get him going. It just served to make me realize that we were drifting farther apart.

I made a Caesar salad, marinated the steaks and chilled a six pack of Sam Adams Summer Ale, Reggie's current favorite. When he got home, I would let him relax and I'd do the grilling.

I was dumping the chopped potatoes in the pot when Reggie's number popped up on cell.

"Hi, babe," I said.

"Hey. How you doing?"

"Great. Fixing you a special dinner. Steak and everything else you like."

"Uh, great."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, really. It's just that I sorta invited Nate over."

I had mixed feelings. I wanted to give Reggie a special treat and, yet, the thought of Nate being here made me tingle.

"No sweat. Got plenty of everything. Have him come."

"You don't mind?"

"No. Just remember, I'm going to have a special going away dessert for you later tonight."

"Maybe we should skip dinner and get right to dessert."

We both laughed. "No, the anticipation will make it all that much better. See you soon, babe."

"Love you, Charly."

"Me too."

I put my phone down and took a deep breath. Did I really love him?

Nate arrived first. I greeted him as I usually did with a quick hug and peck on the cheek. My thigh brushed his and I wondered about the thing between his legs. I willed myself to stop my mind from going in that direction. Yeah, that sex drive can be a bitch.

After serving Nate a beer, I was fixing a relish tray when Reggie arrived. I greeted him as usual with a deep kiss. He slipped his hands on my ass and pulled me tight as he kissed me back.

"I can take like a two hour walk, if you need some time," said Nate.

"We're fine," Reggie said and patted my ass.

"Get changed," I told Reggie. "I'm going down to start the grill."

When I returned Reggie and Nate were chewing on veggies and dip and drinking beer. I smiled and took the steaks out of the fridge to come to room temp. I opened a beer. We stood around in the kitchen.

"So, did you ask her yet?" Reggie looked at Nate.

"No. Charlotte, I'm going hiking this weekend. Think you might like to tag along?"

"Maybe. What's the plan?"

"I'd like to traverse the Presidentials in New Hampshire. I figured we could take Reggie to the airport in the morning and then head north. The weather is supposed to be great on Sunday. Have you hiked much?"

"Not recently. Will this be a day hike?"

Nate took a long pull on his beer. I could see him thinking through something.

"I've got a better idea," Nate started. "Why don't we just do Mt. Washington? If you like that, we could think about maybe the three of us doing a traverse in the future. You really should have a little bit more experience and work up some hiking endurance before we do all the peaks.

"For Mt. Washington, we wouldn't be in position to start it on Saturday since we'd get there too late. I figure we could stay overnight Saturday and start at daybreak on Sunday. I have a friend who has a cabin in Jefferson that he's offered. We could overnight there and be ready for a morning start.

"We'll do a loop and then be close to our car. We probably will want to stay over again since it will be late and I think we'll be beat. We can come back on Monday. Could you swing that with your work?"

"Yeah, I said. "I'll call my super now. I have lots of time coming and I think I can get someone to switch with me for Monday. You're off all weekend and Monday?"

"Well, I have the weekend off and I'm taking a few days of vacay."

"Hmm, maybe I'll take Tuesday off, too," I said. "Then if it's nice maybe we could do another hike on Monday." Nate nodded in agreement.

Reggie listed to our exchange. I turned to him. "This sound good to you?"

"Sure. It sounds a lot better than sitting in a conference room listening to the latest mix of products in our mutual fund portfolios."

I told Nate I was in. I made the calls and everything was set.

Dinner went well and Nate left around nine. We made plans for him to come by in the morning. Nate said he would pack all the main necessities. I would bring a backpack with clothes and not much else.

After he left, Reggie and I had a pleasant, but not exciting, session of love making in our bed. I tried to steer Reggie down to my pussy, but he resisted. After a healthy dose of a blow job, it was strictly missionary and didn't last all that long. He finally came and rolled off me.

Reggie dozed off and I cleaned up in the bathroom. I looked at my naked reflection in the mirror. Smiling, I recalled how much Nate liked my body. I told myself he could look, but not touch. I looked into the mirror and wondered if I were kidding myself. Could I be that close to him and not want him to touch me? Could I let him get that close and still be faithful to Reggie? This could be an interesting weekend. I hoped I ended up with more answers than questions, because right now I was awash in questions and no answer was in sight.

As I stared at the woman in the mirror, I wondered if I was being honest with her. Could I really have these thoughts about another man and remain Reggie's girlfriend? Was I betraying Reggie and kidding myself?

I recalled an old Eagles song that my mother used to love. I wondered if I could hide my "lying eyes?"