Do You Believe Me Now?

Story Info
Nikki gets tired of my doubting her word.
6.6k words
3.94
34.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

Some days you just want to be left alone, left alone to drink and play video games and no worry about anything. Not worry about pissing off your friends, not worry about your job, not worry about a goddamned thing except how you're going to get to the end o the level and maybe what to put on your pizza. The best day of my life started off as one of those days.

I was lounging around the house wearing just pair of boxers with Donkey Kong printed on them and the words press started beneath him and one of my old work shirts completely opened. I would have been nude but I've got those vinyl couches that you kinda stick to and I hate that feeling. I had already made up my drink for the day, a towering Sprite and Green Apple Smirnoff mixture that tasted like a Jolly Rancher. My computer was set to play music and close by encase I got stumped on any of the games that I was playing and I was ready to play Ninja Gaiden II until I got bored and decided to play something else, I got drunk and passed out, or I had to go back to work on Monday almost two days away.

My phone was close by much more out of necessity than out of desire. One of the real disadvantages of being self employed is that you really have to be on top of your service and being rude or unavailable really isn't an option you have open to you. So that's why I had my phone sitting there hopefully to remain untouched for the day.

With that much said I'm sure you can understand that I was more than a little pissed off when it started belting out that fake Caribbean tune that I have set for my customers (really set for anybody that isn't registered in the phone which usually means the same thing.) Anyway I was annoyed that I hadn't even gotten started with my laid back leave me the fuck alone day when the phone rang.

I answered my phone rattling off the practiced professional greeting and in response I received just three words and I didn't even quite recognize her voice. "Open your door." That was all she said before she hung up. That was a mixed blessing, it probably meant that it was either my ex, or one of my friends new ex's dropping off stuff they didn't want around. Which was a mixed blessing. I didn't want to talk to anybody and nobody wanted to talk to me. It still meant that I had to get up though since there was always the off chance that was had left something of value like an Xbox or an engagement ring or something else that if it were to disappear off my porch would eventually come back to bite me.

So I grumbled angrily and tossed my phone and controller onto the couch and walked over to the door and flung it open expecting there to be a box, or a bag on my door step. I wasn't expecting to find a half naked woman on her knees though I can definitely label that as a pleasant surprise. That would probably be the understatement of my life time.

There she was, my Minx, kneeling at my feet. Her light brown curls loosely framed her beautiful face and drew my attention straight to her eyes. She'd overdone the eye make up a bit; thick black lines beneath her eyes light purple eye shadow. Minx had done the same with her lips painting them a glossy red that looked even better stretched around the pink ball gag jammed into her mouth and making her drool. Her hands were behind her back forcing her healthy c-cupped chest temptingly forward. It didn't help that she'd chosen not to wear a bra and instead of a shirt she was wearing a black mesh shirt that nipples were poking straight through.

Minx's nearly perfect thighs were indecently spread revealing two things. The first was a brightly colored tattoo of the word 'Minx' framed by cherries on either side on her inner thigh. If that weren't mouth watering in its own right there was the thin patch of fabric that more displayed her cunny than concealed it and the spread patch of wetness. The skirt she'd chosen was a yellow and black plaid pattern and would have been better described as a belt than a skirt. It was so small that I noticed her thong before her skirt. Topping it off was the scent of female arousal, that pungent aroma that takes hold of your senses and empties your mind of anything resembling coherent thought while simultaneously cutting off your basic motor functions.

"Get inside." She shook her head and then looked down guiding my attention to something I'd managed to miss, a sealed envelope at my feet. It was easy enough to overlook with a nearly naked woman kneeling in your door way. Anyway I picked it up and tore it open (I actually nearly lost the edge of the letter).

Dear Master,

Please use me for your pleasure. Use me anyway you want. Don't hold anything back. Use me Master, do everything you've told me you wanted push me to my limits and then push past them. Make me yours. Your slave, your whore, your animal, your Minx. I beg of you master accept me and use me.

Your Minx

Only two women have ever called me Master, only two women knew me well enough to know that I want to own my women and trusted me enough to give me that power over them. I think it's the same feeling a woman is supposed to get when a man proposes to her (I say this because the other woman who had called me Master was getting married soon but she's never sounded excited. I don't think she ever got that weakness in the knees I was experiencing, nor the tightness in the chest or lightheadedness.) That's what it was like for me though; I couldn't feel my body at all. It felt like it was only a moment that I stared at her trying to regain my bearings but she told me later it was more like five minutes before I'd ordered her come inside.

Rising to your feet with your hands cuffed behind you is harder than it looks and she couldn't quite handle it and would have fallen if I hadn't caught her by the shoulders and steadied her. The moment I touched her flesh I felt something, I wouldn't realize it until much later and to some extent I'm still understand what I felt right then. She was mine. I felt it physically, a spark that passed through me. Minx felt it too, and I knew she had it was the look in her eyes.

She walked past me and into the house, even now neither of are sure if she walked in front because she knew that I wanted to watch her ass or because she knew I wasn't able to move on my own yet. Either way I was able to watch her ass as she walked by and no matter what she might say in her modesty that woman has an incredible ass and a nearly perfect switch. I could watch the way her hips move as she walks. I was so interested in her thighs that I saw something, something bluish in her ass but I just ignored it I mean I just have been crazy.

"Kneel." She looked back over her shoulder at me then she did as I commanded sinking back to her knees. I walked over and pulled my already rock hard cock and slapped it against her forehead. "That's a good slut." I teased rubbing my cock over her face, even hitting her with it a few times before I yanked her gag out of her mouth and down around her throat.

I knew what I wanted from her, I new perfectly well that I wanted to twist her hair around fists and throat fuck her until she puked and once that had happened I was going to fuck her harder. I wasn't planning on stopping until she was whimpering for mercy and even then I meant to go on and push her harder and farther.

Even now I'm not sure if I should be ashamed because I didn't trust her as completely as she trusted me, or if I should be proud that some traces of humanity remained inside me but I didn't. I couldn't is more accurate. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She shrieked pulling against her bonds for the first time since I'd seen her. "For months I tell you that you are what I want, what I chose. I chose to be your slave not over being your friend but over being his fiancée. If you say so I won't marry him, not ever. I chose you completely and you still fucking doubt me?! I literally gift wrap myself for your whims, handcuffed! Gagged! If you love me, if you really love me Chris use me and don't hold back. I want you to take off the gloves. I want you to treat me like your slut, your whore, your animal! I want you to treat me like you used to treat her." Low blow. I'd forgotten that words really can hurt physically but I felt that in my chest. That she would even threaten to let, I don't even want to think about it now so I'll just get back to the story after all you aren't reading this to get to know me better, you're reading so you can get to the fucking so I'll hurry along.

"I do believe you." I responded stepping forward.

"Then prove it, take off the fucking gloves and show me goddamnit!" She shouted up at me from her knees. I never thought a woman could manage to look that pissed off at me while kneeling at my feet.

"Fine, you think you can handle it?!" I snatched her by the hair and watched that look not quite of fear but of surprise wash over her face as I thrust my cock against her face. "Open your fucking mouth!" Minx smiled and did just that opening her jaw and letting me push into her mouth. Almost as soon as my cock pushed into her throat I felt her wretch her spit frothing up out of her mouth. Her eyes almost instantly turned started to swell with tears as I held her by the back of the head and skull fucked her. "You think you handle being a fucking cum dumpster!" I shouted at her. Even as she was struggling to keep her composure she nodded.

Minx is an amazing cock sucker, not that I really noticed right then because I was really just drilling her throat. If you've never heard a woman gagging on a cock it's difficult to describe, it's a wet 'gluckgluck' sort of sound that is combine with a slurping noise that just drives me nuts. "You like that bitch?" I asked her pulling my cock from her throat and rubbing my spit soaked cock across her forehead glazing her with spit.

"I want more Master!" Minx growled at me through clenched teeth. "Please don't disappoint me Master I want more."

I still had her by the hair and so I yanked her head back forcing her to look straight up at me as I spat in her face. "You want more? Fine." I dragged her over to the couch and positioned her so her head was hanging upside down over the edge and her long beautiful legs went up the back of it with her heels leaving scratches in my paint. Jamming my thumbs into the corners of her mouth I pried her jaws open and pushed my cock into her throat. I could see her neck bulge as and twitch as her body tried to reject me.

Minx told me that she wasn't scared; she knew that I would never hurt her not really. You would have thought she was scared if you'd felt her body spasm as when every inch of my cock was buried in her throat and my nuts sloppy with her spit rested on her nostrils completely cutting off her hair. I rested like that watching her chest heave and her throat twitch until finally she reached up and pushed against me and even then I pushed harder for a second before pulling out and letting her gasp for air. I didn't even let her exhale before I was fucking her pretty face again forcing her to blow bubbles in her spittle.

I kept at her like that for several minutes before I pulled my back and started stroking my dick. "You're gonna cum on my face?!" She cried in mock disgust. "You would use me like a fucking slut?" She whimpered egging me on.

That was one of the best orgasms of my life; I felt it all the way in my stomach it was so strong. The first blast splashed across her cheek and chin mixing with the spit and sweat already messing her pretty face. The next landed right in her eye and oozed down to her forehead with a few more drops dripping onto her chin before I sank to my knees.

"Thank you Master." She whispered reaching her hands up to wipe the mess from her face yelping as I swatted her hand away.

"You don't think you're done yet do you? I don't even have a picture yet. Don't fucking move." She responded that she wouldn't and I got back to my feet and got my camera snapping off a few pictures. I don't really have the right words to describe how my Minx looked right then; her eyes were red from a combination of sweat, spit, tears and spunk. That cocktail of human fluids had gotten into her hair plastering it to her face strand by strand. She looked . . . used. I can't find a better word than used so that's how I'll describe her. My Minx was thoroughly used and I hadn't even gotten started. "Crawl I'll guide you."

The idea of challenging my orders didn't even cross her mind; she slipped from the couch to the floor and crawled. She as an ass, it took a lot of self control not to just start fucking her right then but I watched her fine ass sway as she crawled. She was almost catlike as she moved and then of course just a woman on her knees always gets me. Minx tells me that she can feel my eyes on her, that it's like a pair of hot points on her flesh and right then she felt like she'd catch on fire if she didn't hurry along and that was why she had rug burn on her knees.

Minx knew what was going to happen as soon as her hands hit the cold tile. "Master. . ." She plead with that single word and look.

"Shut the fuck up, you wanted the full experience didn't you; you're not backing out are you? You know what even if you were I don't give a shit!" I took her by the throat put her on her knees hanging her head backward over my toilet. "Open." There is nothing in this world quite as exciting as the look on a woman's face when she's about to do something that will forever change how she looks at herself.

For me this was the first moment that I knew it was all true. That everything she had told me was completely true. She was mine, she belonged to me and I could do with her whatever I wanted. Minx had been telling me for months, or probably years that she was mine. I'd felt it before, I'd trusted that she wasn't a liar before then but it's you never really know until you know. Some things go deeper than words, spoken, printed, written or instant messaged. Maybe that's my downfall though, that I don't take anything on faith because she took me on faith. Not only that I wanted her as much as she wanted me, but that I wouldn't, couldn't hurt her.

Right then was the moment I realized something else that I'd tried to keep from admitting. She was right. Minx, Kitten, Caly, Fuck Pig and Astrid were all right and right then and right now as I'm writing this it hurts to admit but it's true. I can't live without them, I love my women so much that it hurts but they love me more than I love them. It might be that before a woman will put up with the tortures that I dish out that she needs to love me completely, I don't know if I'm even capable of that level of devotion. Sometimes I feel . . . dirty because those around me love me so much more than I can ever understand. This story is only about one of them. Minx, if you're reading this, I love you. I love you so much and I hope I can make you believe. This was of course written for you.

She didn't resist me; she leaned her head back and opened her mouth knowing what would happen. In reality I'd never really done this before, sure she wasn't the first girl I'd pissed on or in but normally I had planned for it the entire day and had drank plenty of water. My last slave told me that drinking my piss wasn't even that gross. It was warm but aside from that it was just water and any grossness was just what she imagined from knowing what she was doing. Of course I didn't really appreciate that until much later.

What I did appreciate immediately was that a beautiful woman was leaned backwards over my toilet, her mouth open waiting for her golden gift. Minx shut her eyes, but beyond that she didn't move. "Swallow as much you can girl." She agreed and I started pissing.

The look of disgust on her face was apparent but she did exactly what I told her to and more. She let her mouth fill with the pungent golden fluid and then she gulped it down and opened her mouth again accepting more of my fluids. She sputtered and spat a few times when it my pissed hit went into her nose or shot against her eyes but my girl didn't let me down, she kept her mouth open and kept moving to make sure she got as much of it in her mouth as she could manage swallowing my urine like it was her favorite drink. It was less than a minute of pissing until I shook those last few drops onto her chest and smiled.

"You're such a nasty little bitch." I teased and straddled her head. "When you can guess what I had for breakfast you can stop." Minx hesitated earning her my tweaking her nipple hard enough to make her hiss in pain and start rimming me. Considering this was the very first time she'd given a rim job she was fucking awesome, her tongue spiraling around my hole occasionally stabbing at it like she was trying push into me. Minx occasionally breaking away to guess at my meal I let her stay like that for almost five minutes before I finally stood up and sat on the edge of the tub.

If it was possible looked even more used than she had before. Her curly light brown hair was completely soaked now with a cocktail of piss and toilet water that made her hair cling to her head in sexy clumps that partially obscured her face as she pulled her head up. My piss had washed away most of the spit and cum from before but there were still a few remnants clinging to her face. My Minx was well used but what I really remember most of all about her was she was smiling as she looked at me. She was happy.

"Have I pleased you Master?"

"Yes you have, but we're not done yet. Turn around." Minx knew what I wanted and got up onto her knees her face hanging over the toilet bowl. Her cunny was completely soaked almost glistening with her juices which I admit surprised me. It never ceases to amaze me that women can get off on just being used like that.

She's tried to explain to me numerous times. She says it has to do with knowing that she's making me happy excites her. Even things I wouldn't think like she loves hearing that I got myself off in the shower thinking of her. If she's not already completely soaked by the time she gets this far into this account she will be when she finds out that I've had to write this in shifts, it's hard to concentrate with a boner. I honestly don't really understand it but I realize that I don't need to understand. I don't really understand how an internal combustion engine works, how a laser printer functions or how the internet takes words from my fingertips to your computer. That doesn't stop me from driving, printing letters or posting stories on Literotica. How a woman can be so perfectly happy serving at my feet may be one of those things that I don't need to understand, I just need to accept and thank whatever powers may be that I've been blessed with woman who will always be mine and who means everything to me. Sorry didn't mean to gush.

I took the hand cuffs off her and tossed them aside, I'd rediscover them two days later cleaning the bathroom; they had ended up behind the toilet. She was already wet and I wasn't going to keep my Minx waiting. I rammed myself into her pussy forcing her forward, her tits crushed against the still cool porcelain, her head forced into the yellow tinged toilet water. Minx screamed but I only heard an explosion of bubbles and a slight whimper. I took Minx's hands and held them behind her forcing her arch her back and raise her ass as I fucked her. It also meant that just to get her head out of the water to breath she couldn't just go straight up she had to come back, she had to force me deeper into her cunt so the longer I held her under the harder she'd fuck me.

Every time she came up for air I heard her whimpering, and sobbing. I even paused a few times to give her time to complain if she needed, I almost asked but then I heard her voice in my head. Why don't you believe me! I did believe her, it was my turn to live up to my half of the relationship. I kept pumping against her the water in the toilet sloshing around with each thrust, her tight cunny kept clenching down tightening around cock. If I hadn't already came I wouldn't have lasted two strokes, she I was stretching her out as I fucked her and I could feel everything inside her, it was incredible.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers
12