Do You Believe Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes slipped closed as she pulled me against her, softly stroking my hair and whispering how amazing I was in my ear. I wanted to give her what she had given me, but I just couldn't move. I murmured an apology, but she shushed me and said to save it for Valentine's Day. "I think Robbie will be very happy" she said as I drifted off.

_ _ _ _ _ _

On Valentine's Day, Robbie and I went out to dinner, trying to pretend we both weren't anxious about what awaited when we got home. He had given Cara a key to our house the previous week so she could let herself in and get everything ready while we were out. She and I had purposely avoided each other for over a month in order to ratchet up the intensity of our reunion. We hadn't seen or spoken to each other the entire time.

When we went into the house, all was dark. We heard Cara calling from the bedroom and both made our way there. As we approached the closed door, Robbie pulled me back and asked if I was absolutely okay with this. The concern in both his eyes and voice touched me deeply and I kissed him while whispering that he would never forget this night.

When he opened the bedroom door, I heard him gasp.

Cara had brought and lighted dozens of candles all over the room; they provided the only illumination. The shadows from the candles weaved their way over her, making the scene incredibly erotic. She was kneeling on the bed wearing a short, beautiful satin robe that matched her eyes. It was belted loosely, allowing skin to show through here and there. Her black hair flowed in luxurious waves past her shoulders. She was simply breath-taking.

As our eyes locked with hers, she slowly pulled the belt away from the robe, allowing it to fall open and reveal a satin dark blue bra with a matching bikini panty. Robbie and I just couldn't move.

She tossed the robe to the floor and gave me an inviting smile, lifting both hands up and crooking both index fingers in a "come here" motion. Robbie leaned over me, whispered "Go to her" and kissed the back of my neck, his hands going to the front of my blouse and undoing the buttons. Cara watched as he slowly stripped off my blouse, leaving me in my new dark red bra. She and I locked eyes as he unzipped the back of skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor and showing off the matching thong I was wearing. I stepped out of my high heels and turned around, pulling off Robbie's shirt. As I kissed my way down his chest, I undid his belt and helped him out of his pants, leaving him in his boxer briefs which were already evidencing some serious strain.

I took his hand and led him to a chair in the corner. "You just watch what I've learned" I whispered in his ear. "And be ready to come when I need you."

"I think I'm ready to come now" he whispered back. "This is beyond what I imagined."

I smiled and kissed him, flicking my tongue against his. "You ain't seen nothing yet, mister."

He watched with heated eyes as I joined Cara on the bed. She wrapped her arms around me, skin on skin, and the kiss was deep and intense as our tongues became reacquainted.

"I've missed you" she whispered against my lips as she softly broke the kiss. "I've been thinking about this all month" she added, as she slowly stroked my cheeks and leaned in to kiss me again.

"Me too," I answered, my tongue coming out slightly to trace her lips. "And it's my turn tonight."

"For what?" she asked, planting soft kisses on my tongue and smoothly running her hands up the sides of my body.

"To give you what you gave me last month. I owe you" I replied teasingly, surprising myself and her. Her eyebrows arched up as I lowered my head to her breasts. As I lightly ran the tip of my tongue over their gentle swell, I felt a low purr escape her throat as she closed her eyes and let her head go back, her hair cascading against my hands as they encircled her. I heard a groan from the corner and peeked at Robbie. His hand was already around his stiffness and he couldn't take his eyes from the scene unfolding only feet from him.

I suddenly realized how much both these people loved me. There was no jealousy in the room, just their total desire in making me happy and complete. That thought spurred me into actions I never imagined I could do.

As Robbie began to slowly move his hand up and down, I returned my lips to Cara's and let my hands roam down her sides as her arms encircled my waist. She gasped in shock as my hands found their way into her bikini and my fingers brushed her bare skin, all shyness gone, as I claimed her sweet spot for myself. As my fingers began to move against her, I felt her becoming wet.

"Viv" she moaned against my lips, "What are you doing? Baby, you don't have to...."

"I told you it was my turn" I whispered back, increasing the movement of my fingers a little bit. "I guess I'm doing this right, huh?" I asked, enjoying being a tease.

"Oh, God. Yeah, right there" was the response I received and then our tongues began their dance again. I leaned into her until I was pressing her into the mattress, my fingers never stopping their delicate probing and stroking, my tongue never stopping caressing hers, as she began whimpering against my lips.

She arched against my hand and I pulled away in mid-kiss to look at Robbie. His hand was a blur and I knew that look; he couldn't last much longer. I knew I had precious little time left to please them both. Cara reached up and pulled me back down to her mouth and right when our tongues touched, she came, crying my name into my mouth as I gave her a final stroke, sending her skyward into ecstasy. Seeing that I could do that to her pushed my own libido into the red zone. I rolled away from her and locked eyes with Robbie; I didn't have to say a word.

He sprang from the chair like a panther released from a cage. I spread open for him and he didn't hesitate, plunging directly into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he pumped furiously away, sounds we had never made escaping both of us. As he exploded, he screamed out my name, grinding against me with an intensity I had never experienced from him before. As he collapsed against me, he moaned out how much he loved me. I answered him in kind, kissing him as I did. He broke the kiss off to rest his face against my neck, his chest heaving. I felt a gentle hand touch my hair and an equally gentle pair of lips reach down to mine.

"I love you, Viv" she murmured as I returned the kiss. "Do you believe me now?"

"Yes, I do. And I love you back, Cara" I added, smiling up at her. She gave me another soft kiss and settled in on my left as Robbie sleepily thanked her for an absolutely incredible Valentine's Day.

And that's how I fell asleep, my extraordinary husband on my right and my amazing best friend on my left.

That's how you should spend every Valentine's Day, completely surrounded by real love.

12