Do You Believe?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed openly and tongues did explore. She was in his arms and felt good there. Slowly they parted and now an unasked question was answered. Another followed, should they go to her room or his. Before she could reply his mind was busy again. She pulled away and pressed her hands to her mound again and asked him to wait. They returned to his room.

Quickly they undressed each other and explored the entire time. In life she was far more exciting than through his mind -- but he didn't stop his mind. He sat on the bed naked and pulled her to him. Her breasts were at perfect mouth height. He took one engorged nipple between his lips and the other between his mind's lips. He raised her one foot to the bed and reached around to hug her ass and draw her closer. The other hand found and began stroking her pussy, but not before his minds mouth dropped to her clit and took it in. She moaned in gratitude as he pleasured her.

He leaned back and as his back hit the bed, she was laying atop him. His cock was trapped between her legs and she squeezed her thighs returning pleasure for pleasure. His hands caressed her body as his tongue caressed hers. She began to rotate her hips and he moaned with pleasure and his mind entered her. He maintained contact through it all as he feasted first on her clit and then his tongue reached back and rubbed her g-spot. She began to moan also and he worked harder.

Her body was stroking him and her arms were around his head and her hands on the sides of his face. He too imagined a gigantic tongue caressing her body and she shivered and climaxed. Again he stroked and again she climaxed. Her chest was heaving with her breasts and nipples sliding across him. She reached down, opened her legs and pushed him inside. His mental imager faded only for a monet as his body responded and then he refocused on her clit.

She'd never felt anything so erotic. She was being filled and licked at the same time from an expert lover and she wanted to thrill him. He was so good that she couldn't concentrate on anything except what he was doing with her body. Her vaginal climaxes had been few and very far between, but now both her clit and g-spot caused her to erupt and she bathed him in her juices. She didn't think she could do more, but it kept coming and she was quaking and shivering as in a dream. This was better even than a dream she thought as she went to that private place reserved for untimate pleasure and she forgot about the world. She thought only of him.

Eventually she was dry and he sensed her sublime pleasure and he eased to let her return to reality. Her breath was ragged and he used his mind to force more air into her lungs. Finally her body eased and she collapsed in a swoon across him. He panicked and checked her body. She was fine except for being tired and pleased. He let her rest and dozed himself.

12