Do You Really Want To Know?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained relatively stoic as Bill and Artie continued to disrobe. When they were naked, with their impressive cocks at full attention, they led me to an inflated double air mattress and placed kisses on my neck, arms, and eventually my lips, as they slowly removed my clothes. Once I was naked they lay me on the mattress and Artie got to work on my crotch as Bill massaged my tits. Soon Artie had two fingers in my snatch and his tongue flicking my clit, and Bill was sucking one nipple while gently pinching the other.

As time went on I went into a state of semi-consciousness. My body felt good, but my mind felt like it was out of my body, hesitant but helpless. That is until my first orgasm. It wasn't super powerful, but it sure got my attention. Another followed shortly as fingers and a tongue were furiously stimulating my pussy, and my nipples were continuously energized.

While more aware, but still in a mild stupor, I was sure that Bill and Artie had switched positions. Bill was even more anxious to trigger an orgasm than Artie had been, and Artie really seemed to relish my nipples. My third orgasm was massive and extended. While continuing to gently stroke my genitals and boobs, the guys gave me a chance to come down from my orgasm. Then their fun began.

I think it was Bill who turned me on my hands and knees. He then moved in front of me, knelt on the mattress, and moved his dick to my lips. Meanwhile, Artie moved in back of me, stroked his dick up and down on my slit several times, and then stuck me. Any doubts I had about whether Artie really had always wanted to fuck me, as opposed to it being a recent phenomenon inspired by the meteor report, were dissipated when he started screwing my brains out. He was as animated as the Energizer Bunny as he stroked furiously in and out, some short strokes, some long ones.

I tried as best I could to suck Bill's dick as I was being pummeled and did a reasonably good job. That is until Artie started rotating his hips while pumping in and out and stuck his thumb in my asshole. Then I could only gasp and scream as Bill moved his dick with his hand up and down on my cheek. Soon Artie was detonating cum bombs in me and my face collapsed onto the mattress as I almost passed out.

Artie stayed in me for a long time, until finally Bill chastised him for hogging me, reminding him that he needed a turn. Bill apparently wasn't excited about using his friend's cum as a lubricant, so they lifted me up and led me to the lake. The water was cool rather than cold, and Bill was very anxious to help me rinse Artie's cum out of my pussy. Once I was douched to his satisfaction we returned to the air mattress.

The entire time Bill's really nice, and thick, dick had remained hard. I guess he too wasn't lying about fantasizing about banging me. By the time he had me on my hands and knees again and was stroking and licking my pussy to wetness, Artie was firming up too. I obliged Artie by sucking his dick with alacrity until Bill eased his cock into my cunt and then started thrashing inside me. Bill was clearly on a mission to bring me to orgasm as quickly and intensely as possible, so I soon had to stop sucking Artie as I was wracked by orgasm after orgasm, each more powerful than the last.

While I could no longer suck Artie's dick he massaged and sucked on my tits as he lay underneath my torso. When Bill ejaculated a full load into me I had a climax so extreme I collapsed onto Artie, and lost consciousness, or at least awareness, until I finally felt Bill pull out of me.

I was Bill and Artie's fuck toy for the rest of the day. I don't know how they were able to generate so much jism, or kept getting hard. Maybe they were popping pills and maybe their anticipation that these were the last fucks they were ever going to get in their life did it. Whether it was chemical or mind-over-matter, all I know is that except for breaks for lunch and dinner, and periodic baths in the lake, I had a cock in my pussy and/or mouth virtually the entire day.

When we finally collapsed on the air mattresses to sleep rather than fuck, we were in dreamland almost instantly. This was one of the unusual situations where reality was more of a fantasy than dreams.

When we woke the next morning my pussy and the guys' dicks were sore.

"Listen guys I need some time to recover. And your dicks look red to me; you could use some downtime too."

"I guess you're right Sue; but we're not done with you," Bill replied.

"I know. To be honest, despite my initial shock and lack of enthusiasm I now want to fuck as badly as you guys do. You really wound my clock yesterday. I have a proposition."

"We're listening," Artie said with a big smile on his face.

"Let's hike back to the drop-off point and remain optimistic. Once we get there I'll be recovered. Then I'd be willing to treat you boys to a double penetration, ass and pussy!"

Their eyes lit up like Christmas trees, as they mumbled something that I interpreted to be consent.

We hiked straight through to the drop-off point. When we got there the guys were too fatigued to do much of anything, although they were both grateful for the blowjob I gave each of them. The next morning was a different story.

When the sun rose so did the cocks (and I don't mean roosters). They were as excited as kids waking up on Christmas morning as they immediately went to work on me. They apparently had talked strategy at some point because they did not hesitate in getting into position. I don't know how they decided who got the pussy and who got the anus but both seemed excited with their hole.

Bill produced a tube of lubricant from his backpack and as I straddled and kissed Artemis he lubed up my pussy and asshole, as well as his fingers and cock. I slowly lowered myself onto Artie's cock until he was fully buried, and squeezed my chest tightly onto his, with my ass high up in the air. Artemis didn't move while Bill moved one, then two, then three, lubricated fingers around in my asshole.

Once I was groaning enough to suit Bill I felt the head of his thick dick press on my rosebud. The initial entry was not easy and slightly painful; until a distinct "pop." Once he was fully inside me that was their signal to start pumping.

Artie slowly pumped in as Bill slowly moved out, and vice versa. There was no way for them to pound given the geometry and that my holes were almost bursting. Holy Shit did it feel good. It was also wonderful when as my third orgasm started they both ejaculated, Artie first followed only seconds later by Bill. I was never so full or satisfied in my life, though very sore when we were finished.

After we recovered from our DP we ate breakfast and then I insisted that Bill try the satellite phone again. "You try!" was his response.

I fiddled with a few buttons I never saw anyone else use and tried calling the commercial rescue operation.

"Wilderness Rescue, Josh speaking; how can I help you?"

We were shocked.

"Uh, you're in operation?" I blurted out, obviously sounding dumbfounded.

"Yes ma'am, we're on duty 24/7."

"What about the meteor?"

"What meteor?"

With that I put my free hand to my forehead and moved the phone in the general direction of Artie. He snatched it from my hand.

While I couldn't hear everything said on the phone, I sure heard Artie when he signed off.

"Fuck me! I don't know what that shit with the meteor was, but they'll be here within two hours to pick us up. There is no meteor hitting Earth; we're not going to die, at least not soon."

We all apparently had tears of joy as we hugged. After a few minutes of celebration the reality of what we had done hit us. Bill spoke first.

"Oh my God! How can I have a normal relationship with you again, Sue, after what we've been through? I mean I had sex with my sister, a total Taboo!"

"Shit I'm so sorry," Artie said as the color drained from his face, "will you ever forgive me? I know that we initially forced ourselves on you."

I had a moment of clarity. As calm and definitive as I typically was in business meetings I had the perfect response.

"Look, we fucked each other. There were unusual circumstances and I'm not about to assign blame to anyone. I never fought back and I ultimately thoroughly enjoyed it. We found out that we were married to the wrong people, fortunately for Bill and I before our spouses' pre-nups expired. We can now move on without regret about what happened between us, and without guilt."

Both Bill and Artie seemed completely relieved and got big smiles on their faces. Then, with the pleading eyes of a little boy, Artie asked. "Uh, Sue – do you think that maybe we could have sex again one more time before the plane gets here?"

I shot him a no-nonsense look. "Don't push it dick face!"

"OK, don't get your panties in a bunch, just wondering."

Bill, Artie and I were true to our plan. We were totally comfortable with each other on our trip back, we got the same lawyer and all filed for divorce within two days after we returned. I took pity on the "deserters" and had Wilderness Rescue find them and pull them out about a week after the three of us got home. There had been nothing romantic for them the last few days since they ran out of food, and the reality that they weren't going to die but that their lives were going to change hit them.

Of course Tim and Beth especially wanted back in the marriages, apologizing profusely; but Bill and I had already moved their stuff out of our houses, and refused to even meet with them. The pre-nups were ironclad so they shortly caved in and we agreed to a settlement to facilitate the divorces. Bill and I were free within three months.

Bill was on a mission to find out what had happened with the "meteor" report. The people at Wilderness Rescue told him that they had never been able to call us because apparently someone had switched the satellite phone to another system. They had some technical people take apart the phone and found clear evidence that someone had hacked into it, and that all of the calls to and from the phone – no matter what number had been dialed – had been made from and to a now abandoned phone number in our home city. The phone number had been registered to "Test Them, Inc.," a now defunct company. I thought Bill's quest would end there.

After our divorces were final Bill and I decided to live together until we found some real marriage material. We had throughly enjoyed our three days of fucking in the wilderness, and knew we could trust each other. We found out that we were very sexually compatible over the long term, fucking at least five or six times a week, and really enjoiying it. He especially liked me squeezing his cock with my toned pelvic floor muscles and I loved the way his dick filled me up. When Bill was out of town he didn't mind Artemis fucking me, but I ruled threesomes were now out, as was anal, much to their disappointment.

Months after the wilderness trip and divorces, after I thought Bill had long ago given up his search for information about the meteor incident, I found out that he hadn't. I got home from work on a Friday night before he did. I got into a bathrobe, and was trying to decide what to rustle up for dinner since I had given the cook the weekend off, when Bill walked in with a big shit eating grin.

"Why the possum grim, monkey-boy?"

"Because I'm going to get some good anal this weekend; I've even got the lube," he said, pulling a tube out of his pocket.

"Hey shit for brains," I shot back with a smile as big as his, "you can fuck my pussy and my mouth all you want, but unless you're fucking someone else you aren't getting anal."

"But Sue, it's such a turn-on for me."

"Yeah, but I don't like it nearly as much as vaginal sex, and given the limited amount of seminal fluid you can produce all of it is going into my pussy unless I feel like sucking your dick – which is a turn-on for me."

With an even bigger smile Bill pulled a piece of paper out of his suit jacket pocket. "I wonder how all of your co-campers would react if they saw two payments for $20,000 each made by you to 'Test Them, Inc.?' Let's see, one payment two weeks before our trip and the other a day after we got back? Curious!"

I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or shit. Once I recovered from the shock I turned to walk toward the master bedroom and said "Be sure to lube my ass up good before shoving your dick into it."

12