Do You Trust Your Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her volatile emotions had gotten her in trouble before. Once she calmed down later and realized that her actions and words had been way too extreme, she always went overboard to try to make things up to the people she hurt.

There was no way she could ever atone for doing the things she was showing me on the video. The pain and humiliation she was about to inflict on me were way beyond anything I thought she was capable of. They were truly evil -- and unforgivable.

She must have sensed that, and that's why she had planned her escape with the children. There could be no more family after today.

At one point, I almost threw up, but then something changed inside my head. It was as if I had split myself in two. One of me was still reacting to the video with fear and revulsion. Now there was a second me, icy cold and emotionless, assessing the situation and calculating my response.

Slowly, I created a brilliant plan to destroy her without laying a finger on her. It was predicated on deceiving her about myself as much as she had deceived me about her psychotic vindictiveness.

Because I had never responded to her episode with Harry, she probably thought I was a wimp. She would move to her parents with the kids and not contest the divorce. Maybe she'd be delusional enough to think I would some day forgive her and marry her again.

My revenge would start with getting a copy of the video she was making. I'd hire professionals -- hackers or housebreakers so she wouldn't find out.

It would be an easy divorce. There would be joint custody, and I would play my role and bide my time. I would never speak ill of Sheila to the kids so they would grow up feeling secure in their family foundation. I would treat her with friendly respect at soccer games, ballet recitals and graduations.

As soon as I felt the children were on their feet and independent, after a year or two of college, I would drop the bomb. Maybe they'd be home for the holidays and staying with Sheila. I'd invite them over one night. I would try to prepare them a little and tell them that I had to share something horrible with them. Then I would show them the video.

They might still see Sheila after that. If they did, it would hurt her more because she'd see it in their faces every time they looked at her and images of the video came into their minds. They would never trust her alone with our grandchildren. Her devastation would be total, and my vengeance would last the rest of her life.

I calmly worked all this out as I watched the video and tried to keep my breakfast down. For a while, my second self was placid and content. But then it began thinking about what would happen after I took my revenge.

What if I felt sorry for her after I destroyed her? What if she was happily remarried and somehow her husband found out and it destroyed her second marriage? Would I pity her? Would I feel guilty for punishing the evil that she was about to commit?

Those thoughts made me realize how much I still loved her. In a few minutes, that love would die, unless I could come up with another plan -- a plan to get her to pull back from the edge of the cliff she was pulling us over.

My thoughts hadn't gotten that far as I watched the tied-up naked man on the bed being approached by a busty woman in a tight latex outfit carrying scissors. The man saw her before she got behind him on the bed, and his eyes were wide. There was no sound, but he was probably screaming behind the rubber ball stuffed into his mouth. He was probably acting because no Internet site could get away with showing someone being forcibly castrated.

She slid a towel under him and then bent down between his widely stretched legs, as wide as mine were. Sure enough, the woman snipped away at the man's public hair but not his genitals. I had plenty of body hair myself but nothing like this man. She cut away all around his ass, pulled his cock back and snipped around his cock and balls. I could see the hair was thinned out. Then she began wiping a white cream over the parts she had cut and also all over his butt and into his crack.

The film jumped, and she was now wiping the cream away, along with a lot more hair. He now looked bizarre with no hair on his cock, balls and ass. She looked at him and pointed to a few remaining bits of stubble.

Next she spread warm wax all over the area with her fingers and ripped the wax away as he screamed into his gag.

The woman finished and caressed the man's hairless balls, cock and ass while she smiled at the camera. The screen froze and Sheila got up. She came back in a few seconds and put some things on the table next to the bed. One of them was scissors. The other two items were in boxes.

"This is the depilatory," Sheila said, pointing to one box. "And this is the wax."

She sat and pressed the button on the remote again. The next scene was a different naked man who was on his stomach in a bed, draped over a large furniture cushion instead of having pillows under him.

His wrist restraints were attached to a strap that went under the bed instead of being connected to bedposts. His ankles were free, but his knees had restraints around them that were attached to another strap going under the bed. The straps were pulling his knees wide apart, wider than mine.

The woman started by pushing some white paste into his asshole. She stuck two fingers in to push it deeper and then got more paste and pushed it in. After stuffing his ass with the greasy white stuff, she held up a long, thin dildo and inserted it into his ass. She slowly pushed it all the way in and pulled it slowly out.

She only did this a few times before lifting up another dildo, about the same length but wider. She did the same thing with the second dildo and then a third dildo that was wider than the second. After she got the fourth dildo going in and out, she picked up the second dildo again and began pushing it in next to the fourth one. The man had begun making loud grunting noises. It didn't sound like he was enjoying what she was doing, but he could have been acting.

When she took out the fourth and second dildos, she lifted up a long, thick dildo, much bigger than the previous two combined. There was no way that was going in there, I thought. But it did, and the man's voice got higher and louder as the woman pushed it all the way in. When she pulled the dildo, there was a huge gaping hole. The woman waited while the hole slowly closed up. The she got more of the white stuff and began pushing it in again.

She didn't pick up another dildo. Instead, she pulled on latex gloves and pushed three fingers into the man, then four, then five, and finally her whole hand. His body was shaking and jerking by this time, and I could hear his moans clearly through his gag. She managed to push her arm in almost to the elbow. Then she began with the fingers of the second hand.

Eventually she had both hands in him. But worse than that was after she pulled both hands out. She balled up her hands into fists and began pushing one into his ass, pulling it out and then pushing the other one in. She went back and forth, increasing her speed, and the man sounded terrible. He tried to move his ass to avoid her fists but she just followed it and punched them in anyway.

When she finally stopped, she took the gag off the man. I heard him sobbing. I never saw his face, so it might have been an act.

The video stopped. Sheila got up and left. She brought back some bright pink latex gloves and two boxes that she placed on the table next to the scissors and the other boxes. She pointed to the new boxes.

"That one's the lube and this one is the enema," she said. "I'll make sure you're clean inside before we start. I'm not going to do everything that woman did. I think my hands are small enough that I can get one all the way in you. That will be enough. I'll be careful, and if I see that I might tear something, I'll stop before I do. The fist punch at the end was so horrible that I had to look away the first time I saw it. For sure, I won't be doing that."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," she said. "We're almost done."

She pressed the remote button.

It was another man and woman, but the man was almost in the same position, draped over another large cushion. This time his hands were in front of him and bound together. They were connected to a rope that stretched them out. He couldn't move them but the rest of his naked body was free.

The woman was standing beside the bed. She reached out a hand and began rubbing it over his ass. It looked like she was gently stroking it. I thought of Scarlett stroking my sleeve, and then I felt something and my body jerked.

I hadn't noticed Sheila getting up. She was standing next to the thin table and was reaching over it to stroke my butt the same way as the woman in the video. She continued to stroke me, rubbing me gently in circles from my waist to my thighs. With her other hand she pressed the pause button.

"This is my favorite," she said. "I looked at your ass, and I couldn't resist."

She stopped rubbing me and sat down and started the video again.

After a minute the woman stopped rubbing and walked to a corner of the room where she leaned over a wooden box, grabbed something and pulled it out. Sheila stopped the video.

"The crop is made out of spring steel," Sheila said. "It's as thin as wire. Not only does it move father than lightning because it's light and easy to swing, but it's so flexible it snaps like a whip at the same time. That creates an unusual sound and multiplies its power as it lands on the body.

"Rather than bruise the body like a paddle, it cuts into it and creates large welts that change colors until they turn purple. If it hits the same place several times, the skin breaks open and bleeds. The pain goes away after a few weeks, and the scars disappear after a few months.

"There's a short bit of rough hemp twine at the end of the crop. That's called the popper."

She started the video again but paused it a few seconds later.

"There. Now you see the popper close-up. It's only a couple of inches and looks so innocent, but wait until you see what it does to the man's butt."

There was excitement in her voice. She was bubbling over with happiness. She laughed her normal, cute laugh. She was reacting the way she always did when she made a discovery that delighted her and she wanted the whole world to be as enthusiastic about it as she was.

She was trying to get me to appreciate this whip thing that she thought was awesome.

She looked at me eagerly and I could feel her disappointment when I didn't respond. I could almost see her mind working as she realized why I didn't share her feelings. Her voice became more controlled again and the strange smile replaced the genuine smile.

I could barely control my nausea at that point because I was thinking about what she had turned into in the last few months. She was like a child with a new toy, but it was a toy to destroy a man, like the man on the screen. His butt was being shredded by the woman wielding the crop.

When the segment ended with a close-up of the man's bleeding butt she paused the video again and left the room. She walked back slowly, and before I could see it, I heard the sound of her crop as she swung it up and down. She stroked it like it was a pet, put it down on the table and turned to me.

"I won't stop the video again until this last part is over," she said. "It's similar to the previous one but this time it's a young woman. Just like the man she starts out bravely, trying to absorb the strokes with a firm jaw and a fierce look. But by the end they are both screaming basket cases.

"When I was watching the young girl it reminded me that once I got rid of all the hair on your ass, you would look more like her than the fat hairy man. Your soft white skin is going to show the stripes the same way as hers and eventually turn into purple and deep red mixed with the bright red blood where crop cuts you open."

She sounded like she was talking about a painting. By this time I was already accepting her new personality and was focusing on my plan to destroy her. I think she was disconcerted at my lack of reaction to the devastation the girl and man were suffering in the videos. But my mind was preoccupied with my plan to make our children despise her.

Then my thoughts took that final twist and as the video ended I was thinking about how I could give her a chance to escape my revenge before it was too late. I couldn't come up with an idea right away, so I decided to play for time until something occurred to me.

"Now you know everything," she said. "It won't be exactly the same, but nothing is going to happen that you didn't see in the videos. Before I start, I'm going to connect the TV to the camera. So even though you are facing away from the action you'll be able to see everything as you feel it."

"Thank you," I said.

She laughed. She seemed to be basking in the afterglow of her video. I decided to start with that.

"I had no idea how talented you were, Sheila. That video had exactly the effect on me as you wanted it to. I bet that after this is over, you'll remember making the video and watching my reaction as the best part."

"You're probably right," she said with a sigh.

She didn't seem in any hurry to flip me over again and start with the scissors and wax.

"You're also a talented actress," I said. "You deserve some kind of award for how you convinced me you how happy you and I were. You seemed to love me more than ever."

"I do."

"I wish I could press the buzzer on your lie detector."

"It's true," said Sheila. "I hated you after the party and for days after that. But then I came up with my plan, and my feelings of humiliation and anger began to subside. At first I was numb. But after a while I found myself warming up to you and even wanting to have sex.

"I never would have believed what happened next. The more I worked on my plan, the happier I became. My love for you grew deeper and stronger. I always liked doing special things for you but now when I found a way to please you I was ecstatic. When I wasn't working on this, all I cared about was making you happy.

"There were sad moments. Sometimes when I was alone with the kids, I would cry because I knew this bliss I was feeling would end once I carried out my plan. I thought of giving up my plan, but I knew that if I did, my happiness and love for you would turn to festering anger and resentment again. Maybe if you had confessed, tried to explain and asked me to forgive you, I would have scrapped my plan, but you never said a word.

"I realized you must have had similar ambivalent feelings about cheating with Scarlett. Your guilt and fear of being discovered must have made you love me and the children more than ever. You knew if you got caught, it would be disastrous to our family. And that made the sex with Scarlett more intense and exciting.

"The most excitement for you was probably not the sex with her but anticipating and planning your times together -- just like the most exciting thing for me was planning this morning and watching you react to my video."

As she spoke I was listening intently for an opening. When she finished I thought of something. It wasn't much, but it was all I had. I took the leap.

"So you were cheating on me all this time."

She looked at me quizzically.

"What are you talking about?"

"You just described it -- the highs, the lows, the guilt, the fear, the pleasure, the anticipation. You were describing an affair."

"Are you trying some trick to get me to free you? There's no way that I'm going to do that. I've worked too hard not to see this through to the end."

I took a different tack.

"You just admitted that nothing is going to top the experience of making the video and watching me react to it. Isn't that enough for you?"

She didn't answer right away. I saw her pondering my question. She was taking it seriously. Though her answer was in the negative, that pause lifted my hopes and gave me the confidence to keep pushing on.

Back to Plan A.

"Are you in a hurry or do you want to hear me prove you've been having an affair?" I asked.

"I've got all day. You're not going anywhere. So go ahead and have your fun."

I remembered that earlier she had been impatient and said she didn't want to take all day. Now she wasn't in a hurry. I felt encouraged to keep going.

"The proof is what you told me when I asked you how you found the time to put together that video. Not to speak of the time it took to get all your lotions and torture tools together and work out the setup in our bedroom and the television and the camera and the table and the restraints."

"There's more that you don't know about," she said.

"Like what?"

"I was going to show you this after I finished, but it makes no difference."

Sheila pressed the button.

The image of the girl's butt bleeding from her caning came up for a second and then the hand of the woman who had caned her began gently stroking it in a circle and saying soothing things in a foreign language. The screen went black for a few seconds, and then it was filled with a face.

"Hello, Sheldon!"

The camera slowly backed away from the face until I could see it was the face of a good-looking woman. The camera kept backing away and I finally saw her whole body. She was dressed like one of the women in the videos: tight Spandex and high heels. She smiled and began talking.

"You can call me Madame Corinna. It's not my real name. If you're watching this you might be feeling awful. You'll soon feel better. I've been advising Sheila, and she didn't do anything to you that won't clear up soon. In a month or so, it will only be a painful memory.

"I'm a professional who doesn't live in your city, so don't bother trying to find me unless you want to spend a lot of time and money and then get slapped with a restraining order anyway. Sheila wanted me to explain a few things to you before she destroys this video.

"She's already gotten rid of all the videos she made when you tied her up. I told her if you ever took her to court, they could hurt her case. You're just too nice a guy, even though you're a cheater.

"The video she's making today she'll keep, but she'll send it to me and I'll edit it and destroy the original. If your lawyer demands it, she'll give you a copy, but I don't think it will help you get custody because of some precautions we took.

"Before I left town, she and I made a video together in your bedroom. She took everything out of the room so it looked just like it looks today. Then she and I wrote a script and performed it in front of two cameras. I was standing in a corner of the room.

"'Just once more for the record, you are agreeing to be restrained by me. By doing that, you are also agreeing to everything I do to you after you are restrained. Just a yes or no answer, please.'

"Sound familiar? The words I spoke were exactly the same as what Sheila spoke to you.

"When I finish with the editing, you will still be the star of the video. But Sheila won't be your costar anymore. It will be me. Your responses will be the same, but it will look like you're talking to me, not Sheila. You'll be telling me that you're agreeing to anything I want to do to you. I'll be wearing the same thing I'm wearing now.

"Maybe the police or the prosecutor will be suspicious of the video when you tell them what really happened, but they'll never see the original. So all they will have to show the judge or jury is the video that looks a lot like a dominatrix and her customer. If you try to press criminal charges to help you get the children, I doubt any prosecutor will take the case to trial after seeing the video of you and me.