Doctor, Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been together long enough that I was seriously thinking of asking her to marry me, which was nothing short of stunning to me. I'd even idly noodled around on websites for engagement rings, feeling like I had an idea of what she'd like, and always feeling like we should meet each other's parents first.

Anyway, December was kind of a blur, although we were able to meet with Dawn again, this time at my house. It was basically a repeat of our first meeting, although this time she wore a skirt that gave her much easier access to her pussy and a top that let her reach in to play with her nipples. This time we could actually get a whiff of her scent, and Cece again offered to have her stay. Dawn had actually hesitated, and then asked if we could shoot for January. Of course.

We left on our parental trip a couple of days after Christmas, meeting and staying with her parents first. They were a delight - about 10 years younger than mine, and we had a great time talking, boating, going out to dinner, etc. And I didn't get any of the "I wish she'd picked a younger man" vibe from either one.

It was more of the same at my parents - I think they were just thrilled to see me so happy, and they'd been in the loop pretty much from the beginning. I of course hadn't included any of the detail, other than her buying a car from me, but I think they were bedazzled with Cece. We'd spent three days with each before flying home, and on the plane Cece chuckled at one point.

"Stray thought?" I asked.

She turned and locked her blue eyes on me. "Oh, my mom asked me how long you and I would be together."

"I hope you told her forever," I said, knowing that was her mom's way of asking if we'd ever get married.

"I did." She paused, those beautiful blue eyes still locked on mine. "We've never talked about it - maybe the only thing we haven't talked about. Do you want to?"

"Want to talk about how long to be together? That's easy for me - as long as you'll have me. Or, more seriously, yes, forever. I can't imagine being happier than I am with you. How about you?"

She smiled. "Oh, me too. I've just never felt so... loved and free and liberated and powerful as I do with you."

"So would you ever get married again?"

She grinned. "I might if I was asked by the right guy... "

"Good." I paused. "Good. That's good to know... "

She enjoyed my discomfiture for a minute, and then said, "Would you ever get married again? Start over?"

I grinned back. "I might if I met the right girl... " I reached over to kiss her, knowing we'd just agreed. And it felt... awesome and wonderful and warm and... empowering.

We were all smiles the whole flight back, and we even got some champagne, making the flight attendant ask if we were celebrating anything.

Cece to the rescue - "Oh, just us and life."

So we made it home from meeting parents in one piece, and having crossed an even bigger bridge.

We had dinner with Mags one night after we got back to relay parental stories, and she chortled. And as we were sitting on her couch later, drinking water, a bright smile lit up Mags' face.

"You two are perfect together." We both grinned, and Mags continued, "So when's the wedding?"

Cece and I looked at each other, then at Mags, and started laughing.

Mags was indulgent. "OK, I can tell he hasn't asked yet officially, but come on - you just met the parents, and you're grinning like idiots."

We all laughed, and Cece just said, "Well, let's just say we finally discussed the possibility. Just don't tell anyone, OK?"

Mags laughed. "Oh, you know I won't. I won't have to." Mags' eyes narrowed briefly, then smiled again. "For a split second I wondered if you were pregnant. But no."

I laughed at that one - "How could you tell?"

"Oh, you guys don't have that 'I'm pregnant' glow that couples get. Anyway, congratulations on finally "discussing the possibility" that I think everybody saw all the way back at your welcome home party."

That actually caught Cece's attention. "Really? Everybody?"

Mags nodded, smiling. "Yeah, sweetie, it was pretty obvious from the start. When you mentioned him in emails from Africa, and when he actually showed up here with you, I kinda knew... "

For my part, I was impressed. I'd known there was a deep attraction beyond the sexual, but didn't know it'd be this deep back then.

Mags went on, "And every time you guys showed up at an event, it was obvious to anybody who bothered to look. You never even looked at another guy, and nobody ever saw Bob look at anyone but you. I know - I asked." She grinned. "And I might have even tried to get him to look my way. But he only had, and has, eyes for you, m'dear."

Cece was impressed - and a little surprised. "Wow. I didn't know it was that obvious. Well, it got that way to us - and we just never thought of how we came across. I always figured people would think we were just hanging out."

Mags laughed again. "Oh, Cece. You two are perfect together. Sheesh. Age, schmage. Get married. Have babies if you want to. Enjoy each other. Enjoy life. Welcome as many people as you can to your joy. That's what Mags has to say."

Mags had said it lightly, but you could tell she was as serious as she ever got.

Cece looked a little flushed after that. "Well... thank you. We have to talk to Beth about kids... "

Mags smiled, not laughing because she could see it was a sensitive subject for Cece. "Sweetie, here's all you do. Get the prescription prenatals and get Bob tested to see what vitamins he should take - CoQ10 if nothing else. Start'em a month before you tie the knot. You'll be expecting in 3 or 4 months."

Cece just smiled and laughed a little bit. "Thanks, mom."

Mags nodded magisterially. "Of course."

So we drifted off to lighter topics, and eventually made our way home - to my house, in this case, as it was closer. And I don't think I'd ever felt closer to her than I did that night. It was a night of intense lovemaking and holding each other close and just looking into each other's eyes. Deep down, we both knew Mags had been right.

Anyway, we now had that undercurrent helping to move us along, and Cece had set up another meeting with Dawn. So we met at my house again, and this time Dawn was wearing something a lot sexier than what she'd worn the first few times we'd met - a snug blouse that showed off her generous boobs and large nipples, and a shorter skirt with what looked like leggings but which Cece pointed out were thigh-highs.

Cece had predicted this would be the night that Dawn would join in, as long as that was OK with me. I knew from the glint in her eyes that the idea really turned her on, and it was easy to agree. And so we referred back to our rules discussion from before the first time we met, and again agreed to basically roll with whatever, and to let the other know if we got uncomfortable.

And so as Cece and I started kissing and slowly undressing each other, I wasn't too surprised to see Dawn shrug off her blouse, showing off her big boobs and not-quite-big-enough bra, or to see her start to fondle her nipples as Cece went to work on my cock with her magic mouth and hands. When I was able to catch a glance at Dawn, she'd pulled her nipples out of her bra and was fingering and squeezing them hard, her breathing heavy.

Cece could tell too, through some sixth sense, and eased up her work on my cock, and, to my surprise, reached over to Dawn and traced her boob up to her nipple. Dawn froze for a second until Cece smiled at her, and then smiled back and let Cece's fingers and hand play, making Dawn breathe in even more sharply as Cece pinched her nipple.

Cece got up from the floor and moved us to the bed, facing Dawn on the chair we'd brought up. And as she played with Dawn's boob and nipple, her other hand found mine and moved it to Dawn's free nipple, drawing a groan from Dawn as she realized we were both now playing with her tits.

And then Cece leaned to my ear and whispered, "Go lick and suck her nipple... she wants it... I want it... "

Well. When your future wife tells you something like that, you of course do it. So I leaned in to Dawn's beautiful, soft boob, and let my tongue flick her nipple, hearing her sharp intake of breath and feeling her start a little, before relaxing and feeling my tongue on her, dancing, flicking, and then taking as much of her boob in my mouth and sucking, feeling her stiffen as I did, and then her bra was loosening and falling off, letting me get more of her luscious boob in my mouth, and sucking harder.

Dawn had bigger boobs and nipples than Cece, but they were softer and not as firm - sort of like well-shaped pillows. And she really liked having them sucked - we could hear her moan as I sucked on one, and her hand came down on my head, taking my hair, holding me on her luscious boob. I looked over at Cece, who was watching with her eyes shining. She made a tiny motion - switch to the other one! So I did, taking Dawn's other boob in my mouth and repeating, tonguing gently to start and then sucking harder and harder, feeling Dawn stiffen as she responded, and I felt a hand on my cock, being able to just barely see two hands - Dawn's, which was actually on my cock, and Cece's hand on top of Dawn's and clearly driving.

I glanced over at Cece, catching her eye, seeing her smile as she closed her hand on Dawn's, which closed Dawn's hand on my fully erect cock, and then start to stroke me, up and down. After a minute, Cece took her hand away, leaving Dawn's still on me, hesitating for a second after Cece's hand moved, and then picking up where it left off.

Cece then leaned down to my ear again, and whispered, "I want to see you kiss her. Kiss her hard... Kiss her for me... "

Like I said, when your lover tells you... so I bit down gently on Dawn's nipple one more time, and then lifted my head to hers, reaching behind her head, pulling her to me, my lips meeting hers, her recoiling for an instant before returning, accepting, our lips parting, tongues meeting and exploring, hearing Cece's breathing get heavier and heavier as I kissed Dawn, feeling Dawn's hand squeezing my cock hard, as hard as I think she could, my other hand reaching for Cece, finding her boob and squeezing, feeling her pant as I did, and then run my fingers down to her sex, feeling the heat radiating from her, a little further and feeling her wetness, feeling her excitement and turn-on, slipping a finger inside as I kissed Dawn and as Dawn's hand continued to squeeze my cock.

We stayed like that for a minute, and then Cece pulled me to her, kissing me hard, her hand straying to Dawn's nipple and squeezing, feeling Dawn's sharp intake of breath. And then Cece was taking my hand, putting it on Dawn's leg, making me slowly caress it, up and down her leg, again feeling Dawn start as an unfamiliar hand touched her. Cece guided me up Dawn's leg and then under her skirt, her hand urging my fingers forward, farther, until I touched a piece of fabric dripping with liquid - Dawn's panties. It was hard to do, but Cece got my hand to touch and massage Dawn's sex through those soaked panties, again feeling Dawn stiffen and relax as she understood what Cece was after.

After a moment, Cece let go of my hand, and I felt her tugging at Dawn's skirt, finding the side zipper, undoing it, trying to pull it off, and then Dawn seemed to surrender - she lifted her bottom off the chair, and helped slide her skirt down and off, leaving a pair of Victoria's Secret looking panties with a large dark spot in the middle. Dawn's hand had come off of my cock to help move her skirt, and she moved it right back, taking me in her hand and squeezing.

I turned to Cece, my free hand taking the back of her head and pulling her to me, kissing her hard, feeling her respond, my hand drifting to her nipple, squeezing, harder and harder right up to the point I knew she liked, and backing off, and the I was nuzzling her ear and whispering, " You want to watch me with her, don't you?"

Cece was so charged up she only nod a little and then whisper back in my ear, "yes... I want to watch you with her... "

So I broke off my kiss with Cece and turned back to Dawn, kissing her hard, and then reached for her back to pull her on to the bed with Cece and me. It took a second for her to process, and then she moved from the chair to the bed, Cece and I each using one hand to pull down Dawn's panties and feeling her surrender as we did, Dawn now joining us in our nudity.

We wound up with Dawn in the middle, and while I was OK with Cece watching me with Dawn, I wanted Cece first, and climbed over Dawn to reach Cece, pinning her to the bed with an arm and putting my cock over her completely drenched slit and clit. I think she knew what I wanted, because her legs opened for me and I slid into her, feeling and hearing how wet she was, how turned on she was to have another woman in bed with us. And so it didn't take long for Cece to orgasm as my cock plowed in and out of her, and as Dawn eventually took one of Cece's boobs in her mouth and gently tongued and sucked her. That was quite a sight - Dawn sucking on Cece's boob as I fucked her, harder and harder as Dawn sucked harder and harder.

Cece came with a shriek so loud I was glad we were home - it was the kind of shriek you'd have heard not just in the next room, but also two rooms down. It took her a few minutes to come back down, my cock still planted deep in her, but not having cum. On purpose. I knew she was going to tell me to cum in Dawn so she could watch. Dawn, for her part, watched intently, and leaned down to give Cece a quick kiss. Except - Cece apparently had other plans, and held Dawn to her and kissed her back hard. I could see her tongue reaching out, and Dawn eventually giving in, her lips opening and their tongues meeting and dancing. Cece reached up for me with her other hand, and pulled me down to them so I could see, and then Cece broke away from Dawn to kiss me hard, and then broke away, guiding me to Dawn, who kissed me hard, her tongue a little bigger and softer than Cece's, and then back to Cece.

And as they kissed, I moved down, taking Cece's boob in my mouth, sucking, changing to Dawn's, sucking, biting down, feeling Dawn stiffen, moving back to Cece's, again sucking and biting her gorgeous tit, my other other hand wandering back to Dawn's sex, feeling her heat and need, her clit engorged, feeling her try to push her clit onto my hand, my fingers gently circling, adding more pressure, feeling her relax as I found the right amount, letting a finger slip inside her, moving my mouth back to one of Dawn's boobs, gently biting down on her nipple, feeling her back arch, and then feeling Cece's hair and lips at my ear.

"Now. I want to watch you with her now, Bob... Do it for me... Take her for me... "

I was able to give a nod, and Cece helped to maneuver us into position, leaning down and whispering in Dawn's ear, seeing Dawn's eyes flare a little and then smile. It wasn't hard to guess what Cece had told her.

By now, I was basically on top of Dawn, and loving the feel of her big, soft boobs on my chest, and feeling her heat and wet as my cock slid along her slit and clit. I kissed her hard, feeling her respond, and she lifted her legs as I moved forward.

And suddenly, I was inside her. She felt a little softer than Cece, and maybe a tiny bit warmer, but really - who could tell? - and not quite as tight. She felt great, and I just reveled in the feel of a new slippery velvet sheath wrapped around my cock. I moved backwards, pulling almost all the way out, and then slid back into her, drawing a moan as I bottomed out in her. I think I must have groaned as I bottomed out, and I could hear Cece moving, her lips coming to my ear.

"Are you OK? Because this is fucking hot... "

I turned to her. "I think so - are you ok?"

She just whispered, "Yes... this is so hot... I want to watch you fuck her brains out and cum deep inside her... "

"OK," I was able to whisper back.

I moved my mouth back to Dawn's, kissing her again as my cock reveled in warmth and softness, feeling her squeezing me, her legs wrapping around mine to hold me in, those soft boobs under me, her hands on my ass pulling me in deeper. I moved back, taking almost all of me out before sliding back into her, and then out and back in, again and again. We started to pick up speed, and I could hear Cece's breathing get heavier and heavier as Dawn and I fucked.

Dawn wasn't going to last long - she'd been supercharged all night, and by having watched us three times before. So I lifted one of her legs over mine, and after a little maneuvering I was basically between her legs, her almost on her side, gasping at how deep into her I could get in what looked like a scissor position. I had one hand on one of her huge boobs, and the other on her hip, helping to slam into her as deeply as possible. Cece looked at me and smiled, knowing the position well.

It only took a few thrusts before Dawn tipped over and cried out as waves of exquisite pleasure took over her body, shaking her from her core, and triggering me. I could feel cum boiling up, racing down my shaft, leaping out my mushroomed tip, erupting into her, streak after hot white sticky streak, painting her dripping cunt white, her slick velvet walls contracting on me as she felt each shot of warmth, trying to draw as much out of me as she could and to keep it all in her. I shouted out as well, and kept my cock buried in her as deeply as I could.

The first thing I remember was hearing Cece panting next to me - she'd been watching from just inches away. The second thing I remember was that I was still balls-deep in Dawn, and had just filled her with my semen - millions of sperm looking for one thing. And then Cece was grabbing my hair and kissing me hard, her hands on my back, scratching, clawing, as she kissed me before she broke off to whisper "I fucking love you!" in my ear.

It was right about then that Dawn made it back, shaking her head to clear it, taking a second to remember where she was and why my cock was still balls-deep in her, and then smiling broadly.

"Ohmygod... ohmygod... " was all she could manage for a minute. And then, "Ohmygod... if I'd have known I have jumped the two of you that first night... "

Cece spoke softly, "All good things... "

Dawn looked around, seeing and feeling me still inside her. "And god, man, you have the best cock ever... " Her eyes went dreamy for a second. "And wow did I love feeling you cum... You, Cece, are a lucky girl."

Cece grinned. "Yep, that one I know!"

I was starting to soften a little and to slide out. "Actually, I'd say I'm the lucky one," as my cock slid out of Dawn, a trickle of white fluid following, and her vagina gaping open.

We lay down on either side of Dawn, alternating between gently kissing and sucking or tonguing her boobs. It was a huge turn-on for me seeing Cece (I almost wrote 'my wife') suck on another woman's tits.

I reached over and picked up a water bottle, waving it in front of Cece and Dawn. "Anybody?" They both reached for it, and Cece let Dawn have it as I reached for another bottle for her, and then me. We all needed it.

And I needed Cece - I wanted to take her and make love to her in front of Dawn and feel Cece drawing every last drop of my cum out.

So I moved to her and whispered that in her ear, and felt her warming up again, sucking on her breast, moving myself on top of her, Dawn recognizing what was happening and moving slightly, my cock still coated with her juices as I entered Cece, sliding in and out, knowing I wouldn't last long, whispering in her ear how gorgeous she was and how I wanted to fuck her all night long with our new friend Dawn watching and playing with my cum in her pussy. And then Cece whispering back about how much she wanted me and wanted to feel me cumming in her and how hot it had been to watch her future husband fucking Dawn and to see my cum leaking out of her, Cece's slippery tight tunnel squeezing down on me, tipping me over, making me cum deep in her, hands on my ass to keep me in deep as she could.