Doctor Gets a Prescription Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers

"Please! Leave me now." Sujitha pleaded with folded hands and tears rolling down her beautiful cheeks.

He wasn't thinking of doing anything of that sort. He turned her around and began pulling the torn blouse and ripped bra through her arms. His eyes gazed her wonderfully firm ass cheeks for a while before he cupped each one of them with great admiration. Sujitha jumped and turned around again, revealing her naked breasts to his eager eyes. His right hand pulled her left hand towards him and placed it on his enlarged crotch through the fabric of his underwear. She pulled of her hand at once unable to feel the amazing vigor with which his dick stood underneath.

He laughed aloud before picking her up on his strong arms and carrying her towards the examination couch yet again. Sujitha was made to lay on the cushion with her eyes staring at the roof in desperation. His hands quickly drifted her petticoat by rolling through her thighs before she lay thoroughly exposed below her waist.

"So smooth!" Ranjith exclaimed with glee. His rough fingers went trailing through her legs, from her ankles, to her calf, to her knee, to her thigh before they stopped an inch below her white panties. He soon buried his face between her thighs and let his nose rub against her pussy lips through the fabric.

"Oh God!" Sujitha squirmed and arched forward. She had reconciled to the fact that there wasn't any way to let her escape from the awkward man. His hands clenched her panties waistline and began pulling it down. Sujitha's hands went to the rescue of her face to cover her thorough humiliation. Ranjith was whistling a popular tune as he easily got rid of her panties and threw it behind him. Knowing that Sujitha had given up fighting, he slipped a couple of his meaty fingers and let them plunge deep inside her pussy. After driving in and out her pussy several times, Ranjith realized that she looked perfect to let his huge meat shove inside her young cunt. He leaned again and watched her squeal again feeling his tongue on her pussy lips. His eyes gazed her body flexing in arousal as he went about eating her pussy with absolute relish.

Sujitha's right hand inadvertently gripped the handle of the top box drawer on the examination couch. She soon felt his thick dick head rubbing against her clit as though he was warming up before driving the huge meat inside her wet cunt. She panted helplessly as he quickened his pace by rubbing his dick up and down her pussy lips in a tremendous speed. She knew that her swollen pussy was about to give up if he keeps rubbing at it in such a speed. She realized that she had reached the ultimate moment of letting a man's dick inside her pussy, although she didn't love doing it.

Suddenly, she glanced at her right hand which held the drawer handle. She knew that she always kept the dissection set on the top drawer. Yes, she still had a chance of surviving this sexual assault if she acted cleverly.

"Oh Ranjith," She screamed and leaned forward pushing her body against him. Ranjith was really stunned to see the sudden fist of arousal from her. Before he could think further, Sujitha pulled his head towards her body with her left hand. Her right hand tried hard to open the box drawer while she held his face pressing against her chest. Unaware of her real intentions, Ranjith proudly hugged her and pulled her against his body. He resumed on her breasts by sucking them one after another and by drawing her hard nipples between his teeth. Sujitha was grinding her teeth in agony, telling herself that the ordeal could well be over if things worked out the way she desired. Her heart began beating fast seeing the top drawer open gently and showing the sterile stainless steel kit box right on the top. He fingers reached and pushed the knob of the kit and let it open wide enough to let her pick up a suitable 'weapon'.

She quickly chose a sleek sharp sterilized knife, the one she used for cutting open the bandages. She knew that she didn't want to kill her assaulter although it would need a serious cut to stop him from going any further. She had decided what to do to Ranjith.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Ranjith screamed all of a sudden, loosening his grip on her body in a flash and taking a few steps back from the couch. He looked at his left shoulder in disbelief to watch a few drops of blood falling from his cut left ear. Sujitha jumped from the couch, with her right hand stretched towards him holding the sharp edged knife. She knew that he was in utter pain and wouldn't be thinking about having sex with her for the moment at least.

She stood naked but his eyes weren't relishing the site. His eyes weren't swelling in excitement now after the severe pain he felt on his left ear.

"I can' forget whatever you have been doing till now," Sujitha snarled at him. "But, being a woman I can still forgive you. Better keep going and never even dream of coming again."

Ranjith stood like a statue for a while, letting a few drops of his blood dropping onto the floor. He realized that he needed medical attention at once and couldn't think of anything else. He scampered to collect his clothes from various corners, kept taking a few steps backwards before he eventually turned around and rushed towards the door. He opened the door in desperation and was seen running out of the clinic holding his left ear with his hand.

Sujitha felt relieved and tears started rolling down her cheeks. She shook in disbelief realizing that she managed to survive what could have been the worst sexual assault of her life. She wept until she began feeling her heart getting lighter. Within minutes, she managed to cover herself with the torn blouse and sari. After closing the clinic, she wasn't willing to wait for the bus and took an auto rickshaw to reach home.

A cruel smile flashed on her lips. She began wondering where Ranjith might have gone to get his ears treated. She was convinced that he might never go to a female doctor anyway.

bangopee
bangopee
445 Followers
12