Doctor Gets a Prescription Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers

"You nearly killed me!" Sujitha murmured after regaining a semblance of normalcy.

Now, it was Sujitha's turn to replenish her aunt. She sat up and pulled Prema to rise to her level and immediately rolled her onto the bed. She pounced on her aunt like a panther and got in between her well spread legs. She was yet to recover from the excitement after having her first multiple orgasms, that too with a woman. She was still breathing hot as fire and Prema gasped as she felt the warmth of her breath on her pussy.

Sujitha had seen and examined quite a few vaginas as a part of her profession. However, it was altogether a different proposition now. She wasn't wearing any sterilized latex gloves nor she was about to examine any patient. She looked like a woman gone frenzy with overwhelming lust after having tasted her very first experience in lesbian sex.

She began by trying to expand Prema's moist pussy lips. Prema immediately responded by letting of a groan and soon began panting as Sujitha lowered her face against her. Taking clues from her aunt, she let her tongue pop out a bit and lashed at her pussy lips just once. It was just enough for Prema to get excited as she jerked her waist sending her pussy hard against Sujitha's mouth. Sujitha's breasts were touching Prema's knees and her hard nipples were pricking her skin. Soon, Sujitha began working on her aunt's pussy by licking and sucking all over and all around.

"Finger me," Prema murmured and Sujitha quickly obliged. Within seconds, Sujitha knew that she could go faster and began rigging her fingers inside Prema wildly. Prema moaned in pleasure feeling her pussy getting ploughed by her niece's fingers. Sujitha was grinding her teeth and pushing hard and deep into her aunt's enlarged cunt. Just as Prema began panting in pleasure, Sujitha quickly withdrew her finger only to go again with two fingers this time around. Prema was thrusting her waist in the air and her ageing body was arching like a seasoned athlete. Sujitha was pleasing herself with one hand while her other hand was letting the fingers diving in and out of her aunt's pussy in frenzy. She could see Prema's cunt oozing a few drops of juices and quickly latched on to them with her mouth. She tasted a woman's cum for the first time in her life and kept going hard at the sex cavity with more desire and strength. Prema was squirming in great joy knowing very well that Sujitha was repaying her debt in a way more than enough.

She didn't last long and all of a sudden her body stiffened against Sujitha's face while her waist went up a few inches from the bed. The moans and gasps sufficiently spoke of her thorough fulfillment although Sujitha's fingers never looked like retreating. She kept digging very hard at Prema until she began exploding. It was a true reciprocation by Sujitha as she kept sucking and fingering her aunt giving her consecutive orgasms.

They waited for their gasps to settle down and once they did, they hugged yet again and slept for a while against each other's naked bodies.

When Sujitha woke up the next morning, she couldn't find Aunt Prema in the room. She presumed that she might have left in the early hours. She began another day in her life by rushing through her routines. The first time she saw Aunt Prema, they both blushed with more of embarrassment than anything else. They finally spoke when Aunt Prema's children left for school.

"So, you now believe that there are softer ways to make love," Aunt prema asked with a mischievous smile.

"Of course I do," Sujitha said laughingly. "It was just different; something extraordinary."

They smiled at each other recollecting the wonderful experience they had the previous night. They knew that their lives have changed forever.

bangopee
bangopee
444 Followers
12