Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

'Happy now?' She snapped, her tongue unconsciously darting out to catch a droplet of semen that had stuck to her lower lip.

'Almost...' Sander said in a singsong voice. 'Clean me off, Miss Pond.'

Amy rolled her eyes, but since she still lived in fear of the Arclight, she had no choice but to comply. Her silken tongue swished around the head of his rapidly softening cock before she began mouthing the head to remove the remnants of his orgasm. He felt that it would be no time before he was ready to go again; the sight of her looking up at him, her lips tightly suckling his cock, her beautiful eyes silently asking, "is it clean enough yet?" was simply too much.

Besides, there were plenty of ways to play with the pretty Miss Pond while his cannon was being reloaded...

Amy had shot to her feet the second that Sander had released her; clearly being on her knees didn't suit her. She refused to look at him, and she quickly ended up in the center of the room with her back to him.

'Well, you got what you wanted,' She said. 'Could you leave me alone now?'

No, Sander thought, Not if I wanted to...

His hand slid to his wrist, hitting her with a level two pleasure blast. The effects were immediate: She swayed, her legs shook and she collapsed to her knees. Sander watched as she moaned, her thighs quivering and her pussy convulsing.

'S-stop it...' She quavered. Whatever the Arclight did, it wasn't like a regular orgasm. It had the same intensity as Amy's usual orgasm, but it contained within it a kind of insistent pressure that made it hard to think, or move. It was orgasm, without release. Just the sensation, just the lust, building and building without satisfaction. Even through her shame at such wanton thoughts, Amy craved more.

'Turn it off, Sander... Oh, fuck...' She moaned, her eyes half-closed. In response, he upped the dosage, past level three and into four. He was at something of a loose end as he watched Amy writhe in enforced ecstasy on the floor. He didn't know exactly how far to push this; the pain system had been thoroughly tested in its previous incarnation as prison security, but the other side of it, the pleasure effect, had been cobbled together off the cuff in a single night of work by himself and Mara, to see if they could do it. Mara had seemed entirely appreciative of the device when Sander had tested it on her, but they had never gotten around to testing out the higher levels. Mara had tapped out at level six, breathlessly begging him never to try out level seven on her. At level six she had almost gone mad in her need; Mara was as gay as Sander thought physically possible, but in that moment she had pleaded with him to fuck her, anything to claim the release she was craving. That was the problem with the system; it could get you off, but it was incapable of flicking the little switch deep inside that satisfied.

"It leaves you incomplete," Mara had said. "Loving it so much it hurts, but being unable to let go and cum... It's nasty."

Amy's fingers clawed uselessly at the carpet, her face pressed against it as the Arclight tore through her. The waves of pleasure coursing through her seemed to accumulate in her hips as a leaden ball of heat that tormented her mercilessly. Her panties were flooded with her juices, and her unhooded clit rubbed against the slick material, sending new jagged edged bolts of sensation through her.

How much longer could she stand it? She needed... She needed... Something to relieve herself with.

By this point Sander was driven more by professional curiosity- and the interest of his other brain, the smaller one, from further down- as he pushed the Arclight up two more levels. He planned to push Amy a little further than this, but it would be interesting to see how she would react to level six as it was.

Amy gasped as though she had been hit, and her eyes shot open. The muscles in her thighs tensed, pushing her head further into the carpet and, consequently, her ass higher into the air. From this angle, Sander could appreciate just how shapely an ass it was; he had always been more of a breast man himself, but the tantalizingly soft curve of Amy's butt, draped in the billowy fabric of her skirt was hard to ignore.

It was also interesting to see how the Arclight, at a sufficiently high level, was affecting Amy. In many ways, it was similar to Mara's earlier reaction; like Mara, Amy's hips undulated in a slow, unconscious fashion, as if having sex with some invisible lover. She was biting down hard on her lower lip in a surprisingly sexy fashion, and Sander could see in profile the muscles of her exposed belly tightening and relaxing, seemingly at random. Her toes curled, digging into the shag.

'P-please... S-sander... ugh!' Amy begged, her voice ragged and shaking as her body filled with the never-ending orgasm.

Just a little more...

The Arclight ramped up to eight.

Amy shrieked, her entire body going stiff as a board. She couldn't hang on any more, and her hands desperately hiked up her skirt, her right hand plunging into her panties to rub with incredible vigor at her hot cunt. As she fingered herself, her wild, dazed eyes met with Sander's, the silent, terrified plea hanging in the air between them.

Amy discovered after a few minutes of fevered masturbation that this method of stimulation was just as unfulfilling as the Arclight itself. She debated with herself, or rather the ever-shrinking rational part of her mind debated with her desperate body whether to simply launch herself at Sander and give him what he so clearly wanted, just so long as he turned off the evil machine and let her cum for real. It wasn't much of a debate.

'Sander! For god's s-sake... Just-' Amy picked herself up and stumbled on terribly unstable legs over to Sander. Her mind was so enflamed with lust that he was looking pretty good right now, and she descended on him with a crushing, passionate kiss that flung them both backwards onto the bed. Their lips never lost contact as Sander blindly hiked up her skirt and tore her slick and useless panties from her hips. He had been hard again for several minutes and he sat back up to support the feverish Amy by her waist as he slid into her sopping pussy.

She cried out as the feeling inside her intensified, and then again as Sander bit down on the milky skin of her neck. He was amazed at the sheer heat and wetness of her this time around; the Arclight worked wonders. It was hard going at first; Amy's legs were still shaking too much to be of any use, so Sander was relying on his own strength to lift the gorgeous redhead up past the slight motions of her own hips before fucking back deeply inside of her. After a minute of this, Sander began to realize that it was a terribly inefficient way to go about fucking someone.

He pulled out to shift position, causing Amy to whine in disappointment. He gripped her legs under the knees and lifted them up under his arms before lifting Amy bodily off the ground and leaning her back against the nearest wall. He was still supporting all of her weight, but he could now penetrate her with more ease and depth than the previous position allowed.

Amy was reaching near insensibility, her shrieks ear splitting. Every thrust of Sander's would cause her head to bump against the wall hard enough to make Sander wince. In the heat of the moment, he almost forgot...

'Amy...' He grunted, not stopping his furious pistoning for even a moment. 'Amy... you can... turn it off... whenever...'

Even in this state, Amy's hands were still deft enough to reach down and switch off the Arclight as fast as she possibly could. The terrible teasing sensations left her immediately, leaving only the real pleasure of Sander fucking her. This was real sexual pleasure. It was... complete.

'Oh, god!' She cried out breathlessly before Sander covered her mouth with his own. In the undeniable heat of the moment, she eagerly returned his kiss, their tongues squirming against each other.

He let go of one of her legs, allowing it to drop to the floor and for Amy to support herself. His now free hand roamed up her slender, sweating waist to cup one of her clothed breasts, before roughly pulling her shirt and bra down. Her tits bounced into view, jiggling in time with their rough fucking.

Sander bowed his head and took her left nipple into his mouth, teasing at it with his teeth and flicking the hard tip with is tongue. Amy tipped over the edge into an intense, fiery orgasm that spread through her in an instant. Cumming at last... the world shrank for Amy, down into a singular moment, down into the two of them...

Down into Sander, sliding himself deeply into her pussy, and unloading his own pent-up orgasm inside her.

The afterglow was broken only by their combined panting. Sander stumbled back, and both of them tumbled back onto the bed, Amy clumsily embracing Sander's broad shoulders. She laid her head on his chest, just for now. Just until her vision cleared and she could feel her toes again. Just until it stopped feeling like her own personal nirvana...

Just for now.

'Good lord!' She gasped. 'I could get used to that...'

Sander laughed quietly, 'What?' He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

Amy buried her face in the cloth of his shirt, hiding her eyes from him, 'Don't ruin the moment. Given the realities of the situation, I doubt there'll be many like it.' She stretched, languorously, her long legs rubbing together. After her previous tenseness, Amy had completely relaxed and she sighed in satisfaction.

'Why, Miss Pond, one might think that you actually enjoyed this!' Sander mocked.

'I suppose so, in a "sins of the flesh" kind of way.' Amy sighed. 'But it doesn't change anything, Sander.' She looked at him, and he could see the old petulance and anger returning to her eyes. 'You still kidnapped me. I'm still a hostage.'

She rolled off of him and rose unsteadily to her feet, almost absently removing her ruined top. In those few seconds, before covering her bare chest in her long coat, she looked for all the world like a goddess.

'Okay,' She said with impish defiance. 'You're done with me now, right? Off you go. Leave me.'

Sander went to the door, 'I will be back, you know!' He called over his shoulder.

'I don't doubt that, you fucking scumbag!' Amy retorted, her voice beginning to refill itself with venom. But it did have a certain playful tone that had been lacking before. Maybe she was still riding an orgasm high.

The door whooshed closed, and Sander leaned against it for a moment.

'Well then... This just got interesting...'

*

To be continued...

Author's note: Well then... Chapter two. Did we all enjoy it? As before, comments or requests are greatly appreciated. Next time, Sander's assistants get a whack at Amy themselves. For me, part of the fun of writing for an online audience is the interaction between author and reader, so just go nuts. Till next time!

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers
12