Doctor's Orders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's hips slowed down as her orgasm passed, and eventually she lay motionless. Her breathing was slow and shallow, and Monique wondered if she had fallen asleep. Monique got off the sofa and knelt on the floor, her fingers still inside the blond. She waited quietly while the internal muscles relaxed their grip on her fingers, stroking Liz with her free hand. She kissed the pale thigh, enjoying the fresh scent ... Liz had obviously recently bathed in scented water, and she smelled sweet. Monique lightly teased a nipple with her mouth, but still got no reaction. Monique was a bit in awe of the orgasm she had given her friend; it had been dramatic, almost violent. She wondered how long it would take Liz to recover. At last, Monique felt the muscles relax, and she slowly drew her fingers out of Liz's pussy. Liz felt them leaving and murmured quietly, "mmh, nice." Her eyes remained closed. The two fingers glistened with moisture.

Monique lifted one finger to her mouth and sucked on it. The juices had a pleasant, if unusual flavour, something that could be described as uniquely feminine. Monique put the other moist finger to Liz's lips, and the blond opened her mouth obediently and sucked on it. Monique leaned toward Liz and whispered to her "That's your own pussy you're tasting, cherie."

Liz opened her eyes and turned her head to face Monique, smiling. "Did you like the taste of my pussy?"

"Yes, I liked it very much. Did I make you feel good?"

"You were wonderful. I think that was the best orgasm I've ever had. You have an amazing touch."

"There will be many others in the future, if that's what you would like. I think I'm in love with you, Liz."

"And I'm definitely in love with you, after what you just did." She sat up on the sofa, running a hand through her hair, shaking it looser. "But first, there is a pleasure to be repaid. Let's change places," and she stood up from the sofa.

Monique got up from her kneeling position and kissed Liz lightly on the lips. "Are you OK with doing this?" Liz recognized the taste of her own pussy on Monique's mouth.

"Not only am I OK with it, I insist," and she guided Monique backwards onto the sofa. "It's my turn to fuck you, right? The orgasm had released all Liz's sexual tension, and now she was feeling relaxed. She was also determined to give Monique as good an orgasm as she had been given. "Have you ever been fucked by a woman before?"

"No, cherie," whispered Monique as she wriggled herself into a comfortable position on the sofa. "You are my first woman, but I've been waiting for you longer than you realize. I am very excited." The simple fact of lying on her back, with Liz gazing at her naked body, was causing minor sexual stirrings.. Now it was Monique's turn to feel the arousal growing in anticipation of what was about to happen to her. She could feel the early stages of an orgasm deep in her loins, and she could feel the moistness in her pussy.

The gorgeous brunette Frenchwoman held out her arms toward the blond. "Please fuck me, cherie," she spoke in a whisper that was barely audible. "I've been waiting for you to do this for too long." Monique closed her eyes as Liz lay down on top of her.

Liz pressed her mouth onto Monique, and Monique opened her mouth, allowing the tongue to push all the way in, and sucking on it hungrily. Monique opened her legs, and the blond settled her body in between them. Now it was Monique's turn to surrender her body to a lover. Monique embraced the slender Liz, and sighed with contentment. Finally, after years of fantasizing, finally, she was about to be fucked by the woman of her dreams. Liz broke off the kiss and began to move downward, kissing Monique's body as she went lower. She kissed the throat, then the breasts, sucking the nipples into her mouth one after the other. This was a brand new experience for Liz, but she knew instinctively what to do. Monique was making small sounds of contentment as Liz resumed her journey down the doctor's body. She paused briefly at the navel, exploring it with her tongue, then continued down until her mouth was nuzzling in the small clump of dark pubic hair.

"Mon dieu, c'est merveilleux," she whispered, more to herself than to Liz. Monique was beginning to move her body, unable to contain the sensations that were beginning to surge through her. Liz moved lower still, and her lips brushed Monique's wet pussy lips. Monique forced her eyes open and looked down the length of her body. She could see only the top of Liz's blond head as the head moved between her open thighs. It was exactly what she had been fantasizing about during recent masturbations. She felt hot breath on her pussy, followed by a familiar rippling thrill in her loins. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back on the sofa, spreading her legs as wide as they would go. This was going to be much better than any masturbation.

"Oh god, I'm coming already," she groaned, and she reached between her legs with both hands and pulled apart her pussy lips. "Fuck me, Liz, fuck me," she gasped desperately. Liz watched the elegant, manicured fingers open up the pussy right in front of her face, and didn't hesitate. She took the exposed clitoris in her mouth and sucked on it, teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Simultaneously, she stuck two fingers into the gaping hole, which was now dripping with moisture. She began to finger-fuck Monique, just as Monique had done to her earlier. The roles of the two women were now reversed.

"Mon dieu, oui, oui, cherie annette, oui, oui." Monique was whimpering as Liz fucked her, her body twisting and heaving. She pushed her hips down, trying to get the fingers in deeper, trying to increase the pressure on her clitoris. She was lost in a frenzy of passion, unaware that she had murmured the name of her long-lost schoolgirl lover. Liz hadn't heard the name in the flurry of whispered French, but continued to fuck her friend with grim determination. She was making sure that Monique would experience an orgasm at least as good as the one she'd had. And Liz was successful.

Monique gave a low moan and, with a final cry of "Oh fuck," her hips went into overdrive. She took her hands away from her pussy and pulled Liz's head toward her body, her hips moving up and down rhythmically, but very fast, fucking Liz's mouth. The orgasm rippled through her, with surge following surge. Liz keep her fingers deep inside the brunette, her arm moving back and forward as she fucked the sweating, writhing woman on the sofa. Liz looked up at Monique as she writhed on the sofa, her mouth open, her eyes screwed shut, her skin flushed and covered with a thin sheen of sweat. If anything, she looked even more beautiful than normal. Liz was astounded, but thrilled, at what she'd done, and she kept fucking Monique, only slowing down her hand when she felt Monique's body slow down too, the orgasm spent. Liz gazed at her shattered lover, and felt a pang of affection. There was no doubt in her mind that she had fallen in love with the alluring French doctor.

After a few minutes, Liz with withdrew her fingers and crawled up alongside Monique. The two tired women lay facing each other, holding each other in a gentle embrace, kissing quietly and softly. Eventually, they recovered enough to speak.

"It has been a memorable afternoon, cherie. Do you have any regrets?" asked Monique.

"My only regret is that I must soon go home. This has been more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. Can we meet again sometime?"

"Yes, of course. Now that you are my patient, I have to build a medical file on you. The first thing I need to do is give you a complete physical examination, so we must arrange that."

"That sounds interesting. When would be a good time?"

"Would tomorrow afternoon be convenient? And I can promise you that the physical will be most interesting." Monique gave Liz a meaningful kiss on the lips.

"Yes, tomorrow sounds great. I'm looking forward to it already!" Liz kissed Monique, letting her tongue touch the brunette's lips.

"Except, let's not meet here," announced Monique. "Why don't you come to my house for the physical? We will be quite alone. And my bed is much more comfortable than this sofa."

Liz was already creating metal pictures of herself lying naked on the bed, while Monique, dressed in her doctor's outfit, worked on her body. The mere thoughts made her heart flutter a little.

"It's sounding better and better, doctor. I promise you that I'll be a very cooperative patient." Liz kissed Monique again, letter her mouth linger a little longer on the soft lips.

I know that you will, cherie. And I promise you that this will be the most memorable physical you've ever had."

12