Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was searching for this famed hypnotic video, figuring he would be a fool not to keep one at home. Had he used it on his wife? She didn't pursue the train of thought. She didn't find it in his bedroom. She went to the entertainment room, as it had a VCR. Maybe he kept it handy for dates, the bastard. She opened the cabinet door, and there it was. At least, she hoped that was it. The title seemed familiar. Watching it would get her into a mess, so she just trusted that it was the right one. If it wasn't, maybe the gun would be an adequate persuasion tool. And she did have the handcuffs... She saw that another video was in the VCR. It had her name on it. She turned the TV on, muted it, and played the video. It was the video the doctor had taken of her being fucked in his office. Since he was such a camera freak, she looked around the entertainment room to make sure her new life as a slut hadn't been recorded. She didn't see anything that looked like a camera.

She disappointed to find that her blouse and bra seemed to have disappeared. Maybe someone took it as a souvenir. She found her skirt on the kitchen floor. The panties were gone. Something was better than nothing.

She returned to his bedroom, turned the VCR on, and inserted the tape. She quickly hit "stop" before it would automatically play. Then she turned the TV on. This hypnotic thing apparently worked visually, since the audiotape didn't seem to have an effect. She turned the volume down. The TV cast a blue glow over the room and his sleeping form. She thought briefly about how she was going to manage this. Then, it was time for sleepy boy to wake up.

She went to the bathroom, poured a cup of water, returned, and dumped it on his face. He became somewhat alert, and then alarmed as she turned the bedside lamp on. He found himself staring at the barrel of his own .357 magnum, being held by the otherwise enticing topless form of what had been his willing sex kitten hours earlier. He started to raise himself and say something, but she drew back the hammer. He retreated to his pillow.

"You, bastard, are going to watch a video. If I have to shoot you, I'll be embarrassed when the police find pictures and videos of me naked. But there's enough evidence that the police will believe my story about the pervert qwack doctor, especially since I'll be telling them the truth. So it's your choice. Die, or watch the screen." He nodded toward the screen. She stepped back so that she was aside the TV, where she could make sure he kept his eyes glued to the screen. The TV was less than 10' from the bed, and there was no way she could miss if she had to shoot. With six shots, anyway. She started the VCR, and he watched.

Hayley did what her idiot, but loving, husband should have done. She found out everything. After a few commands, they started taking care of things. All the hypnotic videos in the house were found. All the photos of his patients in the house were found. He logged onto the internet and destroyed the website he had created. The counter had read 1,880. Damn. He must have registered it, but there was nothing to be done about the files people may have copied. They went to the computer where the files were stored. She reformatted the entire drive. There were no other copies except at the office.

So, they would have to drive to the office. She had to wear one of his shirts, and found her shoes. Sleepy boy would have to stay in his pajamas. At the office another hard drive was re- formatted, photos were handed over, and videos were gathered. She piled it all into a suitcase she had brought from his house. There were no other copies of anything related to his hypnotic controls that she didn't possess. IF he was telling the truth. He seemed to be giving her all she had asked for. But Steven had been satisfied too.

They returned to his house, where all was quiet, as it should be at 4:00 a.m. She gave him a final suggestion, that she had very much enjoyed plotting during the return drive, tucked him into bed, and counted him to sleep, "one, two, three."

Her drive home was one of self-congratulations and, she admitted, fulfillment. It had been fun. Not her choice, but it had been fun. The men had had their fun, too, but it had been about as gentlemanly as a gang-bang could get, she supposed. Her reverie was interrupted when she was pulled over by a police car. Speeding. 12 miles over.

The officer looked her over, probing her face and body with his flashlight, then the interior of the van. She was glad he didn't look too far down her legs. She hadn't cleaned those up, and she was a sticky mess. She realized that the man's shirt she was wearing and the suitcase would tell him all he needed to know - that she had slept with a man and was returning home. It was unlikely he would suspect her of anything else, driving in a family van as she was. The man, whose face she could never make out, let her off with a warning.

Saturday, she made a fire in the backyard. Her romance novel was first. She had lived that and beyond. The photos the Doctor took were interesting. She was comforted that her sister was not among them. Some of the people she knew; most she didn't. She burned them all. The videos she also threw in. The noxious fumes of burning plastic drove her away from the fire, but she had to return to dump in one other tape.

The video of the Doctor fucking her really turned her on. She had watched it several times that afternoon, cumming each time she watched it. If the video had included all four men, she would have kept it, somewhere. But the video was too dangerous to keep around the house. Steven must never know.

During the evening, she deprogrammed herself. She had to, before Steven's return on Sunday. Her emotions competed with her logic, which competed with her cunt. She imagined the men showing up at the Doctors house, ready to fuck her. Her motions told her to feel guilty for having enjoyed it. Her cunt told her to go back, live a little more, and conclude the night with a commemorative video. Her logic said, simply, "No." Too much potential for disease, pregnancy, physical harm. It was safe now. The men would have asked for Hayley, and the Doctor wouldn't remember who she was. IF the video had worked. She would know by a few days. Her cunt hadn't given up the fight easily, though. She had never before masturbated so much in a single day.

Sunday was good. Sex with her husband would be her focus for the day. She worked on her tan, wearing a small white bikini. She had never worn it except when modeling it for Steven, who had bought it. It became transparent when wet. She thought of a special party for Steven's return, and settled on a rather simple greeting. He had enjoyed the garage scene so much, she decided to welcome him there. Nude. Covered with baby oil, everywhere except her tits and her cunt. She imagined a bucket of confetti emptying on her as he drove in... Her cunt said maybe he would bring friends. Stop it!

She heard a noise to her side, and through the edge of her dark sunglasses, became aware that her neighbor was watching her. She didn't move her head, but she was quite hot, and perspiring. And she could only imagine that her bikini was now see-thru. Minor amounts of appreciation were good, she thought. Steven could, and would, appreciate her more. How different she was...

Steven returned from his fishing trip to find all well at home. The garage surprise made him fearful the Doctor was still a problem, but Hayley truly lived the moment. A messy moment. Talking, hugging, appreciating him, encouraging him. Somehow, he knew it was all "her." No mind games. Hayley seemed in good spirits, and she grilled a steak to celebrate his return. He enjoyed the trip away, but had been worried whether his dealings with the Dr. Gilliam were truly over. He thought he had handled it pretty well. And while the photos of Dr. Gilliam's wife were great, it was the pictures of his wife's tits that he had looked at while he jerked off in the cabin.

Two days later, his worries went away. He showed the newspaper article to Hayley, who had the most unusual grin on her face. Humored? Sickened? Not surprised, at the least. Maybe her instincts had told her something wasn't right with the man. She was very insightful about people. In any case, the doctor had been arrested for multiple counts of public indecency. Maybe taking his videos away had caused the doctor to go nuts. Going to retirement homes and exposing himself to old ladies. Imagine that.

All seemed right with the world. He poured himself a Coke and headed for the den, where Hayley was waiting to show him some movie she had gotten over the weekend.

* * * * *

Story codes: MF, M+F, voy, exh, mild bond, mc