Does Happily Ever After Exist? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert finished cumming then threw the soiled condom in the trash. He lay down beside Peter pulling him gently into his arms. He kissed the younger mans cheek and heard soft snores. His lover for the day was fast asleep. He pulled the throw at the bottom of the bed over them then lay down closing his eyes.

When Peter awoke, the room was dark but there was a soft glow. He was on his back with his legs pressed against his chest as Robert slowly fucked him with long, slow strokes. Peter wrapped his arms around the other man's neck pulling his lips to his. "Feels so good baby." he whispered as he kissed Robert softly.

Robert continued to slowly pump into him as the two men kissed. They moaned gently into each others mouths. Robert gripped Peter's ass pulling him close to him as he continued to thrust slowly.

Peter's cock throbbed between them. His orgasm was right on the brink but he didn't want to go over. He didn't want this to end. "Fuck me baby." he purred against Robert's mouth. "Oh I love feeing your cock slide inside my tight little ass.

Robert moaned against his mouth as he started pumping his hips faster and harder. "Fuck...Such a tight ass. I can't get enough of it." He growled as he pummeled Peter hard.

"Fuck mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee......," Peter screamed as his cock started shooting. The first shot went over his head. The rest landed on his face and chest.

Robert rammed his cock hard inside Peter as he felt the younger man's muscles tighten around him. "Cummminnnggg..." he screamed as he filled the condom inside Peter's clenching ass.

He locked his mouth on Peter's, kissing him hungrily as he pumped his load deep inside him.

Finally the two men collapsed in a sweaty heap together, both breathing heavily. Roberts cock was resting just outside Peter's ass. The condom was hanging on by a thread. He pulled off the soiled latex, throwing it in the trashcan then pulled peter off the bed. "Come on. We need to clean up."

Robert led him to a shower that was big enough to hold 10 people. Robert set the temp then, pulled Peter inside wrapping his arms around him as he kissed his young lover gently. They washed each others bodies while they continued to kiss and caress each other. Robert washed Peter's ass gently. Peter whimpered as Robert touched his hole. "You're gonna be sore for a day or two baby." Robert said kissing him softly.

Peter nodded as they finished their shower.

As Peter dressed, Robert handed him five $100 bills. Peter felt a bit guilty about taking the money after the pleasure Robert had brought to his body. He pushed the guilt away and put the money in his pocket.

After they were dressed, Robert kissed him. "Meet me on that bench next Tuesday at 3:00 okay?"

Peter looked at him. "You want to see me again?" he asked in surprise.

Robert chuckled as he pulled Peter into his arms, squeezing his ass. "Oh hell yea, no way me only getting this sweet bubble butt once is gonna satisfy me."

Peter laughed then followed Robert out of the house as the older man took him home.

Later that night as Peter lay in bed listening to his mother with a customer he came to two realizations. #1, He had found his profession just as his mother had. He wanted to spend his life making men feel good with his body. The other thing that dawned on him as he drifted off to sleep is that he didn't know Mercedes man's name.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12