Does Happily Ever After Exist? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt like he should pull out and at least spit on Michael's hole but when he made to pull out, Michael tightened his muscles trapping him inside. "Don't you dare," Michael groaned wrapping a hand around Peter's waist.

Peter was torn, he wanted to fuck Michael but he knew that fucking him dry was hurting his lover and Michael wouldn't let him pull out. He didn't know how much good it would do but he spit into his hand rubbing it a couple times over the condom until it was good and wet then spit at Michael's hole, hoping it would slide inside. Then gripping the other man's hips, he slowly pushed forward again.

He figured the spit had helped because as he slid further into Michael's body, the hiss turned into a moan. As he pressed forward, Michael pushed back until they met in the middle.

Michael kept his hand on Peter's waist, holding him deep inside him.

He had never had a cock as big as Peter's in him before but he loved how it caressed his insides. He breathed deeply through his nose a couple of times as he got used to the log inside him. Finally he released Peter's waist, bringing his arm back under his head. "Okay baby. Fuck me."

Peter lightly gripped the other mans hips as he slowly slid out then pushed back in. He would pull halfway out then push back in, making sure to hit Michael's love button on each in stroke. By the time he had picked up a rhythm with his strokes, Michael was pushing back against him while he moaned loudly. "Yes...Fuck my ass. Oh god I feel so full. I want to feel you pound my ass with that log you've got for a cock."

Peter's hands tightened on Michael's hips as he pumped hard into the other man. He could feel Michael's ass grabbing at him as he pulled back out then welcoming him as he thrust inside. Within minutes he was riding Michael's ass hard and Michael was crying out in pleasure. "Yes...Pound me baby...Pound my fucking ass." He screamed as he jacked his own cock.

"You like that bitch?" Peter growled as he hammered Michael's ass. "You like my cock shoved up your man pussy? You like me riding your manpussy bitch?"

"Fuck yes." Michael screamed slamming hard against Peter as Peter's words turned him on. "I am a bitch and I love having your cock up my manpussy. Fuck me, oh god fuck me."

Peter did just that. Pummeling so hard and fast into Michael's ass that Michael was constantly hitting his head on the door in front of him. Both men were groaning loudly as their thrusting bodies shook the moving car. Suddenly Michael's ass tightened around Peter's cock as Michael let out a low roar, shooting his cum onto the leather seat.

Peter unable to hold back buried himself completely in the other man as he shot his own load deep into the condom. The car was full of their moans and the smell of sex.

Peter collapsed against Michael's back, panting hard as he tried to catch his breath. "God, you are fucking amazing." He panted kissing Michael's sweaty neck.

Michael pushed himself up on his hands, as he turned his head, accepting Peter's kiss. "Right back at ya, tell me you have a phone number I can call for a repeat performance."

Peter laughed as he pulled the soiled condom out of Michael's ass. "Oh hell yea."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12