Does It Turn You On?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promise?" I asked again.

"I promise. And you?"

"Sis, I promise. If anyone ever found out, we'd be in such trouble....my God, I don't want to think about it!"

She noddeed seriously. "Not a word. From either of us. Okay, let's go and have a drink of something. And maybe a bite, too."

She rolled off the bed, pulled on her pants again and winked at me. "If your hot cum leaks out of me, I want it to keep it in my pants," she said, "so I can feel it, smell it, taste it if I want! And put yours on again."

I did, and we went downstairs to the kitchen.

****

The weekend went so fast I wouldn't have believed it. We sucked, licked, fucked, stroked, wanked, kissed, and then fucked again without stopping, except to regain our strength after each incredible, ecstatic bout of sex. She got her toys and we used them on each other. The time my hard cock was rammed into her cunt and she thrust her dildo into my hand and told me to fuck her ass with it at the same time, she cried out so loudly as she climaxed that I was sure somebody must be able to hear her. But the windows and door were closed and I smothered her lips with mine to quieten her screams of ecstasy. The TV remained off, we didn't go out, we ate occasionally, she put some CDs on while we fucked, but apart from that it was just an entire weekend of unbridled, rampant, non-stop incestuous sex.

Finally, late Sunday afternoon, we tidied the place up before our parents returned. With one final, last bout of sex, in which we first licked and sucked each other everywhere, caressed and wanked each other before I pounded her ass again, withdrawing in time to roll her over and enter her wet cunt for one delicious last climax that shot so much cum into her it leaked out of her pussy and onto her thighs which she then proceeded to collect in her pants again, we had to admit that any more would be too dangerous and we showered, dressed, changed the bedclothes and by the time our parents walked in the door we were sitting demurely in front of the TV, watching a movie.

And of course, after that, it became so difficult, so frustrating for us both that we took every tiny opportunity to pleasure each other. If we were in and our parents were out, even for just half an hour shopping, we had sex. At night we usually managed to sneak a quick rub, often enough to orgasm, as we passed each other on the way in or out of the bathroom. The very fact that we had our secret was enough to make us both want to be with each other, touch each other, fuck each other, all the more. But opportunities were not many, or often, and we made sure we took full advantage of them. And that included the car. Not so comfortable, but we managed once or twice.

Some three weeks after that weekend, in which time we'd managed to fuck each other in a real, unhurried way at home maybe four or five times, I picked up Sis from work in the car one Friday evening and brought her home with me. So, unusually, we both walked in the front door together. Mum and Dad greeted us in their usual perfunctory, but nonetheless affectionate way, and Dad said, "You've both got a letter. Same one, it looks like."

As I was last in I was next to the hall table where post was left. Sure enough, there were two letters, one for me and one for Sis. Both white business envelopes, printed name and address. Local postmark, dated yesterday. I flipped over the envelopes but there was nothing to indicate where they'd come from. Sis came back into the hall to collect hers and looked at it disinterestedly.

"Some sort of crap, probably," she muttered. She took it with her as she went upstairs to her room. I did the same, thinking that it could wait until I'd showered and changed, whatever it was.

I had just stripped off my shirt and jeans when there was a knock at the door and without waiting for an invitation it was opened and Sis ran into the room. She closed the door behind her and stared at me. She was trembling from head to foot and as white as a sheet.

"Have you opened that letter?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

I shook my head.

"Open it!"

"Sis, what is it? You look as if you've seen a ghost! What's the matter?"

"Open the fucking letter!" she screamed in that same hoarse whisper.

I grabbed it from the bedside table and ripped it open. Sis had come to sit on the bed beside me and I could feel her trembling. She was holding a sheet of paper and she thrust it at me. There was a single sheet of plain white paper in my envelope. The paper had two lines of print on it, no heading, no signature. I read it, then looked at her paper. They were identical. Sis and I stared at each other.

"Oh fuck!" I said.

I put my arm round her and held her tightly as she started to cry. The letters read:-

I know you've been having sex with each other. I'll be in touch.