Does That Make Me Gay?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um..." I said, because I had been drinking a Long Island Ice tea and because everything was so strange, so maybe I was drunk. "...so what does it mean that I still like you? Even though I know that you're a girl now?"

She stopped walking but didn't turn this time. "It means that you are confused. But I'm not. I'm not going to wake up in the morning and be something else. You will wake up in the morning and not be so confused. So Brianna...just leave it alone." Evan continued walking away and this time I let her.

~Evan~

How do you work in a job and not know that the guy you're crushing on is the center of gossip? How do you not know this??? I was angry at Brianna because I didn't like being put in this position of explaining myself. I want to be who I am and why should I fucking run around with badges stating that?!

I am a girl that has no desire to become a man. There. Simple. I'm a lesbian. I like being a gender bender or androgynous or whatever you want to call it. I like being me. Even at work I put female down as my sex and when my boss or supervisor gets confused about it, I find it to be their problem, not mine. I walk into the male restroom with no problems and the female restroom when I'm with someone I know. If I have a problem, it would be just one...and that is straight girls with identity crisis. They break more hearts then anyone.

I was thinking this when I heard a sharp cry followed by low cursing. I turned to see Brianna hopping on one foot. I would have kept going, but I saw red on the bottom . Cursing myself now, I went to her.

"What'd you step on?" She looked at me, trying to balance on the one foot and not being very successful at it as she flailed around.

"I think it's a piece of glass."

"Let me see." I stooped down and she offered me her foot. Yuck. There was enough blood that she shouldn't be walking on it. I saw a thin piece of broken bottle but I couldn't get it with my fingers. "Look, I'm not going to be able to grab this. How far is your car?"

"I came with my friends."

I reluctantly looked back to where I'd parked. "I can take you home." She just nodded silently and I put my arm around her so that she could lean on me and I became her crutch. Once we got to the car she gave me a chagrined look.

"I don't want to bloody up your car."

"Well...this is my cousin's and I think it's more of a hazard to your feet then anything. Maybe you can prop it up somehow?" I let her figure out how she was going to do this and then I hurried to the driver's side cursing my kind heart. I'd just ditched her and now I found myself in the awkward position of taking her home. Damn, my luck sucked!

She peeked at me and I had time to think that this was the quietest I'd ever seen her. "Thank you...sorry about the trouble." She was very talkative. I wasn't all that into 'talkative'.

I finally let go of my annoyance even though it hadn't been the smartest thing to run around the streets of downtown Cincinnati without shoes. But all things considered, she had been trying to catch up with me.

"It's fine. So where do you live?"

She gave me another embarrassed look. "Thanks. I live in Burlington. You know where the cinemas are, right? I live about a block from them." She gave me directions and we drove for the first few moments in silence. I saw her checking out the cd's.

"Do you mind?"

I shrugged and lit another cigarette. "Go ahead." I offered her one.

"I don't smoke." I rolled down my window a bit and held the cigarette close to it so that the smoke wouldn't fill up the car.

An old Nine inch Nails CD was playing from earlier. "I like this one." She was bobbing her head to the slow beat of the music. How ironic. The Art of Self Destruction was playing...I saw her peek at me, and wondered exactly who she thought was controlling whom? I am the voice inside your head...I am the lover in your bed...I control you...

Or perhaps she was just looking at me because she wanted to know why I looked so much like a guy.

~Brianna~

It was a fucking awkward thing to be driven home by Evan. I wanted to understand more about her, but I certainly hadn't planned to be in a position to need her help. While we were in the car I found myself staring at her. She was lean enough that if she didn't want to have to show that she had breasts, then they probably wouldn't be seen. It was still very hard to think of her as a girl; though now I could see that the possibility had been there—I just hadn't picked up on it. I mean she had an angular face filled with lines, but there was also a softness there; which I had taken to be boyishness.

When I looked at her, my heart still went thud because girl or guy; Evan was very hot. I slumped in my seat with my stinging foot and looked out the window as we drove in silence.

When we got to my house Evan pulled into the drive-way and looked at it with open mouth.

"This is your house?" The house is three stories and I explained that I lived there with two roommates. The rent was astronomical but split three ways it was manageable. In return we had a private backyard. My roommate Lilly likes to garden so it had all of the bells and whistles; enclosed gazebo with lounging furniture, hot tub and flowers that smelled like heaven.

We liked having nice things and it showed. Evan took off her hat, placing it carefully in the back seat and then she put her arms around me and helped me up the porch stairs. I didn't give a damn when I allowed myself to enjoy the contact. Evan's arms were strong and tight and I leaned right into that strong grip! Evan's arms around my body felt like men's arms, not women's. I limped along on the pad of my feet since the glass was imbedded in my heel. I was just happy that the blood had stopped flowing. I could see that Evan was impressed as I led her through the house and to the bathroom.

"It's quiet." She said while looking around.

"Yeah, my roommates are out getting smashed, I'm sure."

I sat on the edge of the tub and turned on the water putting my filthy feet under the warm flow. Fuck, I'm a baby and I screeched when it started stinging again.

She grabbed a towel and sat down on the edge of the tub as well.

"Let me see." I slowly placed my foot on her lap where she had folded the towel over it. She was squinting at my food and not seeming to be disgusted. "Do you have tweezers? And alcohol."

I made a face. "There's a manicure set in the medicine chest. Alcohol in the hall closet." Evan went out to retrieve the items and returned with cotton balls as well and bandages.

A man...hmmm...a man probably would not have known to have all of that.

She sat back down and gently took my feet. I closed my eyes—actually squeezed them shut and felt the tweezers hitting the solid piece of glass. God it must be big! I felt a sharp pain and flinched. Evan's grip on my ankle tightened.

"Be still. Don't move, I almost have it." She murmured. "There. Done." She held up the bloodied sliver of green for my inspection. It wasn't even half an inch in length. But it was covered in my blood and therefore disgusting. I grimaced and felt my stomach flip flop. God...don't even think about puking. I'd already embarrassed myself enough tonight!

She picked up the alcohol and gave me a worried look. So she already knew that I was a big baby.

"What are you about to do?" I whispered.

"I was going to pour this over your heel and into the wound while it's still open. I'll do it fast."

Evan moved my foot over to the tub so that the liquid would end up there instead of her pants.

"Oh, wait..." I stalled.

She chuckled a completely masculine sound. "Come on, sweetie. Let me finish this and then we'll get it wrapped up for you and it will all be over." My attention moved from my stinging foot to Evan's smiling face and that quickly she poured half a bottle of alcohol over the cut! I screamed but only for a second. Then I just made pathetic groaning sounds; ow ow ow repetitively until the stinging stopped. Evan's hand was stroking my leg gently.

"Shh, Brianna. I'm almost done here." I don't even think she knew she was doing it; stroking my leg with one hand, dabbing at the cut with a cotton ball and cooing to me like I was a hurt kitten. It really had a strange effect on me. This is a female, but she was every bit a man to me. Maybe that was not the right way to see it—maybe it would piss her off to know it, or maybe not, but I really wanted to be with her. And for me it was settled. There was nothing about her that I didn't like and therefore I didn't care about anything else.

~Evan~

I really liked Brianna's house. It reminded me of the condo I shared back in Florida with two friends. It wasn't this nice but we kept it up since we all liked having visitors and parties. As I helped Brianna through the house, my arms around her soft body, I couldn't help thinking that she felt good. I mentioned that I like girlie girls...well I'm a sucker for a femme fatale. Still, straight girls are just too much trouble so I kept my mind focused.

It was hard. When we got to the bathroom and she placed her foot on my lap I could see straight up her skirt and I kept thinking about how curvy and sexy she was; much curvier then the toned and hyper athletic girls back home. But I don't mean this in a bad way. She was very hot; even with the extra few pounds—or maybe because of it. Anyhow, when she started getting all teary-eyed it did take all of my control not to take her in my arms and kiss away all of those tears. Yet I didn't want to hear her tell me a week later that I had pushed her. That would never happen to me again.

Her cut wasn't really that bad, deep though, and I didn't have to use the bandages I found. I just placed a Band-Aid on it.

"Did it stop bleeding?" She asked with a grimace etched on her pretty brown face. Brianna had the blackest eyes I'd ever seen and a pretty mouth with full lips. Her nose was straight which helped to defy the roundness of her face. I liked the way her dark skin looked, still glowing from all of that sweating we'd just recently done. Then the next thought I had made me want to get up and just leave.

"Yep. Stand up." I offered her my hand and she took it and stood. Then she limped using her toes and keeping her heel from the floor. "Put a white sock on that foot and will keep the bandage in tact."

"Good idea."

"I gotta go." I shoved my hands in my pocket and headed out of the small bathroom. Her smell was beginning to effect me; it was a tantalizing intermingling of her sweat and Gwen Steffani's Harajuku lovers; Li'l Angels, I believe. One of my roommates only wore Gwen Steffani. I was liking the way she smelled...a little too much.

~Brianna~

I felt my heart plunge when Evan said she had to go. There was still so much that I wanted to know about her. "Evan. I wish you would stay." She was standing at the front door and I at the top of the stairs.

"What do you want from me Brianna?"

I walked down the stairs, carefully. When I was standing right in front of her I answered truthfully.

"Everything."

Evan's grey eyes stared deeply into mine; as deeply as anyone had ever cared to do. She suddenly reached out and placed her hands into my hair and pulled my head until our mouths came slamming down on each other! I gasped at the power behind that kiss. Her mouth sucked at my lips, lapping them, pulling them into her own and I felt my hands move to her hair.

Evan turned us until I was pressed against the door and her hand lightly stroked at the exposed flesh of my midsection. I started trembling, shivering at the contact. Her lips moved to my collarbone and I felt her tongue flick out and I cried out in pleasure. Oh my god, no one had ever made me cry out from just a kiss!

Evan groaned and I felt her hands move down and around to clutch my ass, hands moving beneath my skirt. She firmly fondled me, her fingers creeping beneath the thin fabric of my panties to tease me lightly. I didn't know where to touch first so I ran my hands down her taut back and then up under her shirt. She was wearing a wife beater and I hesitantly moved my fingers beneath it. Her stomach seemed to lurch beneath my touch and she groaned again. She grabbed my wrist and moved my hand above my head where she pinned me there lightly. For a moment she stopped kissing me and watched me with my hands pinned above my head, grey eyes now dark and stormy, lips now bruised and swollen. I wanted to kiss them again...

"What do you want, Brianna? Do you want to do this, because..." she swallowed. "I don't want any regrets."

I closed my eyes and then opened them, looking at her hard. "I want you." I took her hand and led her back up the stairs until we reached my bedroom. There was a night light plugged in; a little kid in a rocket ship. My room was a little more cluttered then the rest of the house and I had to move some clothes from my bed to the chair. I stood in front of Evan nervously. She'd done this before, not me, so I waited for her guidance. She just watched me; the way a man watches a woman that is thoroughly sexy and that made me feel good. I hadn't always been sure that she had ever noticed how I looked so I was pleased to see that there was definite attraction there.

I reached behind me and unzipped the short skirt. I let it drop to the floor and then swept off the baby Tee and let it drop on the floor. I was standing there in black bikini panties and matching black bra. Evan's eyes scanned my form and then she crouched to unlace her black boots. She kicked out of the shoes and then pulled off the bowling shirt. My eyes were focused on her form. It was obvious that she worked out and I think I understood why; it kept her breasts small and tight. She was an easy A cup and wasn't wearing a bra. I could see the impression of her nipples and because they belonged to Evan it made me tingle even more.

She watched me and then unzipped her pants, pulling them down and off, tossing them onto the nearby chair. I smiled and covered my mouth. She was wearing bright red Calvin Klein boxer briefs. She smiled slightly and swept off her undies. She stood there with her hip cocked to the side allowing me to absorb the sight of her.

Yeah. She was a girl. I looked at her face. And she was Evan and she was giving me a serious look. I closed the space between us and ran my finger down her sculptured belly until she sucked in an almost pained breath. She bit her lip and her eyes hooded. She grabbed me quickly and pulled me into her arms, kissing me urgently yet gently. Her hands moved behind me and up to my bra where she unlatched it one handed. Without breaking the kiss I slipped out of it and I felt Evan's hands cupping one breast. Her thumb gently worked the nipple and I felt myself trembling again.

She kissed a trail down my neck and over my collarbone, her lips finally drawing one of my nipples into her warm mouth. She kissed and licked and sucked it so gently that my legs buckled. Wonder of wonders she caught me and moved us both to the bed.

The light was dim but easy enough to see her watching me as I lay on my back. Her fingers traced the lines of my body and I groaned. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly, her lips moving over my chin and down my neck. I lay there squirming and biting back my moans. My body was so overly sensitized that if Evan was a man I would have been reaching for his cock and stroking it in time to the pulsing of my body. Instead my hands moved restlessly along the bed as Evan's lips moved to my breast again.

She peeked at me while capturing one nipple between her teeth.

"Ohhh!" I groaned loudly. She released me and moved to the other, lapping and sucking me lightly. I was a moaner and I loved having my nipples teased. She was hitting all of my spots so I let her know just how much I was loving it.

~Evan~

There was something about the way that Brianna said she wanted everything that let me know that she wasn't kidding. In that moment I wanted her in the worse way. She was the perfect mixture of innocence and womanliness that drove me nuts. Even her room was a reflection of her coolness and style. She had a Hello Kitty bed spread for gods sakes! I loved it! There was a white fur lined mirror and a dresser filled to overflowing with all kinds of pretties. I found myself wanting to explore her the same way that I wanted to explore her room.

I knew that I was making her feel good because she told me; with her moans and the trembling of her body. I was so turned on that I found myself clenching down low even before I ever got to taste her. I needed to know if the delights between her juicy thighs were as big as the rest of her. Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about her vagina. I'm referring to her labia lips. I love kissing lips; both kinds. Usually women love having those small shaved lips that have no substance. But every once in a while you will meet that rare woman that has huge full lips that are dying to be sucked...

But first I feasted on her breast. She had huge nipples and when they puckered they fit into my mouth nicely. The salty and sweet taste of her skin was hard to resist. I paused a moment to straddle her thigh, using mine to lightly rub between her legs. She moaned and my thigh was instantly smeared with her juices. I rolled my hips forward and I brushed her thigh with my own wet pussy. She raised it slightly for me and I mimicked the fucking motion that I'm sure she was used to. I knew I had left my own essence smeared along her thigh.

I felt her clutch my thigh between hers and she began rocking and gyrating against it. Damn...it was so hot that I was tempted to let her climax but I had to satisfy my curiosity so I slipped from her grasp and slid down her body, kissing a trail with both my lips and my tongue until I reached her neatly trimmed mound.

I smiled happily and peeked at her as she continued to gyrate, begging me silently with those big dark eyes of hers to get her off. It would be my pleasure. She had the biggest, wettest pussy lips that I'd ever seen.

~Brianna~

I bucked and gyrated when Evan's tongue parted my lower lips, but when she lightly sucked my clit I exploded into a million pieces! I'd never come so quickly or so hard! One second I was pushing my feet against the mattress, trying to thrust myself further into her mouth and the next I was seizing and yelling like an epileptic! I thought she'd let me come down off of it after a moment but it didn't work like that with her. Once I thought I would die if she didn't stop sucking my clit, she placed her thumb directly over it, pressing firmly enough that I was in after-shocks but not hard enough to push me back into the climax. Then she moved back up to kiss me, fingers still pressed firmly in place.

I could barely catch my breath but her mouth on mine and the thorough way that she kissed me took all of my attention; at least until she pressed my clit and my body bucked and began seizing again as if she had her hand on a trigger. Fuck! What had she done to me?! I tried to move away but before I could she spoke.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Bfol bo fream..." I was stuttering nonsense words and she lightened up the pressure and immediately my body relaxed. I placed my hand on her wrist then, moving it away and once the pressure was gone I felt completely lucid. But that didn't mean that I was finished. I looked at her and then rolled over until I was covering her. She seemed surprised but fell onto her back easily. I kissed her gently, softly, knowing that she was probably very turned on and that I would be driving her nuts by moving slowly like this. I made sure to place my thigh between hers and was rewarded when she captured me tightly between her clenched legs and began grinding against me.

Evan was trimmed close like me and I could feel her wet hairs and then the way her body blossomed and opened and her wetness seemed to glide over me. I mimicked the move breathlessly and then without a will of my own my mouth lowered onto her tight pink nipple. Evan paused. I wasn't sure if she liked this. Maybe she didn't like her breasts touched. I peeked at her, still gripping her firmly between my lips. She was watching me expectantly and then I flicked her with my tongue and she threw her head back and groaned. I felt her body shiver and an instant later she was bucking beneath me. My own clit went into overdrive and I came again- crashing right along with her!