Dog Show in the Mall

Story Info
Jake watches Zoe pick up guys in the shopping centre
1.5k words
3.6
35.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
711 Followers

Jake leaned in through the car window to kiss his beautiful wife goodbye, playfully ruffling her shoulder length corn blonde hair as she turned the ignition, purely because he knew how it irritated her. He watched as she drove off, and waited until she turned the corner before getting into his own car and driving to the shopping centre. At the halfway mark he ran into traffic, heavily banked by an accident ahead, and he sat tapping the steering wheel impatiently. If it didn't clear soon he might miss Zoe putting on her usual Saturday night show, which had become the highlight of his weekends. After sitting seething for almost an hour, the line of cars finally started to inch forward, but by the time the road was finally clear he was another twenty minutes later.

He burned rubber in his haste to get to the mall, screeching into the first available parking space and racing inside, hoping he wasn't too late. There was little more than thirty minutes remaining until the shopping centre closed, when he dropped panting into a seat outside a coffee shop. With a sigh of relief he saw Zoe sauntering unhurriedly along the mall towards where he was sitting, and he felt the tension dissipate. She was wearing a tight white midriff top and an impossibly tiny black leather miniskirt, which showed off her long legs to perfection, and the overall stunning effect was completed by long dark hair draped over her firm high breasts and falling almost to her waist.

She knew she was the focus of several pairs of male eyes, and as she scanned the faces he felt a familiar stirring in his pants. He knew the routine by heart, but no matter how often he watched, it never failed to affect him. Taking a seat on a wide padded bench seat opposite, Zoe placed her shopping bags beside her and leaned back against the dividing backrest, displaying a generous expanse of tanned leg.

After some minutes basking under the openly lustful gaze of the men, and the envious eyes of more than a few women, she rose lithely to her feet. Keeping a careful eye on her bags she bought a coffee and returned to her seat, eyes roving ceaselessly until they settled on a couple of guys at a table near Jake, and she flashed them a lazy smile. It was uncanny to Jake how she always seemed to pick the right target, or hopefully in this case two targets. Certain that she had their attention she turned to face them full on, and casually flicked her long dark hair back over her shoulders, revealing the swell of her breasts with their clearly defined nipples under the not quite see through top. As the pair stared, she ran a provocative tongue along her upper lip, and casually brushed imaginary specks from the front of her shirt, making her nipples stand out even more.

With a slight flicker of an eye, and a barely perceptible twitch of her lips, her mobile features were saying far more than any words could convey, and with her sultry gaze firmly fixed on the two men, she slowly parted her knees, enough to entice but not enough to reveal too much. Arching her brows she hit them with a smile loaded with suggestion and promise, and Jake grinned as they scooted across to join her on the seat.

After a few minutes of conversation Zoe winked at Jake, and picking up her bags she led her new companions towards the elevator. He gave them a head start before following, squeezing into the crowded elevator just as the doors closed. From her position against the rear wall she rolled her eyes, and although the press of bodies prevented him from seeing anything, he knew from her expression that at least one pair of hands was already busy.

The doors opened at the basement car park, and he stood aside to allow everyone to leave, patting her tight butt as she passed. He followed at a distance as she led the pair to a station wagon parked alone in the farthest corner, and he stood behind a supporting pillar and watched her open the tailgate and lean in to deposit her bags, affording the men an inviting view of her pert rump as her skirt rode up. Turning to the pair as she straightened, she smiled and pushed her chest out as one of them pulled up her top to expose and fondle her firm breasts.

After a few moments she whispered and gestured to the car interior, whereupon the second guy sat down and leaned back on his elbows. Keeping her legs straight, she bent forward from the waist to free his cock and take it into her mouth, sucking enthusiastically as his friend tugged her skirt up around her waist. Jake watched avidly as the man bent slightly at the knees, lining up his hard tool before driving it into Zoe's waiting pussy. This was turning out even better than Jake had hoped. Zoe seldom took on two at a time, and now he felt his boner straining against his pants at the sight of her sucking the cock of a total stranger as a second grasped her hips and fucked her frantically. He changed his vantage point, enabling him to see inside the car and watch her mouth sliding up and down one stiff shaft as the other plundered her wet pussy.

Despite the cock in her mouth her moans were becoming more audible, and Jake recognised the other signs -- the trembling legs and wobbling tits as her orgasm took control, and she pushed back hard to meet the thrusting rod. The man fucking her gasped as he pumped his load into her, and a moment later his friend yelled out "Oh fuck yes!" as his cum poured into her mouth. The guy behind her withdrew his spent tool, and she straightened, standing with legs apart as she swallowed the mouthful and pulled her top down over her tits.

One of the men spoke to her, and when she shook her head Jake guessed that she had refused a suggestion to meet again. The duo shrugged and headed back in the direction of the mall, and after closing the tailgate she pulled down the hem of her skirt and climbed into the car. Jake watched her drive away, and then walked to where she had been parked and picked up a seemingly discarded fried chicken package from just beneath where the rear bumper had been.

As he drove home, he thought about what he had seen. Dogging -- spontaneous sex in public with total strangers -- seemed to come naturally to Zoe, which didn't surprise him in the least. In the last year of school some years before, he had seen her sitting on the lap of a boy on the rear seat of a crowded school bus. Although nothing could be seen by a casual observer, it was obvious from the boy's intense expression that she was riding his cock. Some years later - a little more than a year ago now, when she had mentioned dogging again Jake had known it was more than a suggestion. She had already decided that she was going to do it, and although he wasn't keen on the idea at first it was easier to go with the flow. After the first two or three times he came to like it so much that, for the past year, it had become almost an essential part of his Saturday evenings, making him so horny that his sex life at home had improved dramatically.

His wife was exiting the shower when he arrived home, rubbing vigorously at her blonde hair with a fluffy towel. "Hey Babe, see anything you liked at the mall?"

He pulled a face. "Got stuck behind a traffic accident. Didn't get there until half an hour before closing, but it was still worth going."

"That's good," she smiled. "At least it wasn't a wasted trip." She indicated the fried chicken pack in his hand. "Let's see what you got."

Opening the package, he extracted the concealed video camera and took a seat as he connected it to the computer. She moved beside him, releasing his cock from his pants as the screen lit up to show a worm's eye view of Zoe as the long dark tresses were pushed back from her naked breasts, and her short skirt was lifted to reveal her hairless slit. With a glance at the long dark wig on the dressing table, he slipped a finger deep into her wetness. "You make one hell of a sexy brunette," he quipped, as together they watched the stranger bury his rod repeatedly in his wife's bald cunt.

As the video action came to its conclusion, he froze it on the frame showing the cum dripping from her slit, and putting his hands on Zoe's waist he guided her down onto his throbbing cock.

rufriter
rufriter
711 Followers