Dog Tags

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms had my legs pinned down. I couldn't move them even if I wanted to. His mouth rested in the center of my legs. Kissing softly. I propped myself up on my elbows, and my gaze caught his. He looked directly into my eyes. I was difficult for me to focus. His tongue licking slowly. His eyes were intoxicating. But eventually I got to the point where I couldn't hold myself up on my arms. I stopped being able to realize what he was doing, all I could feel was the sensation he was giving me.

It eventually occurred to me that he didn't quite understand my intentions; he was going to get me off. So I reached for his arm and pulled him up toward me. I kissed him out of thanks for what he had done. Tasting myself on his tongue sent an electric wave through me. I kissed him deeper.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked me sweetly in my ear, kissing my neck and shoulder.

"I want you." That was all that I could get to come out. He stopped and sat up.

"Wait, what?" I had confused him. I propped myself up on my elbow again. Taking his hand with my own. Bringing it to my lips, kissing it.

"You heard me correctly."

His eyes were widened he like didn't believe me. I pulled him toward me. I kissed him.

"I'm serious. I'm giving myself to you. Don't make me beg you." I whispered into his ear. His arm reached under my back lifting me up pressing me against him.

"Please..." It was almost a breath. He nodded.

"Ok." I kicked off my jeans and he undid his jeans. I would have done it myself but my fingers were shaking too bad to be of any use. He left his shirt on because it was very cold at this point. His hands were shaking about s much as mine were, but they were warm. I've never seen someone who is supposed to be so tough be so gentle or scared. He was almost as nervous as I was.

He placed himself between my legs. Leaning over me. Supporting himself with one arm, and holding me close with the other. He kissed me, and then, when I thought he finally was just going to take what he wanted...

"Are you sure? I'm not going to be upset if you say no. I promise." I kissed him in response, pressing myself against him.

"I'm sure." My breathing was already labored out of anticipation. Finally, he gave me what I so desperately needed. Slowly, he slid himself into me. I exhaled a sigh of relief. He looked deep into my eyes. He just watched me as he began to move slowly. Kissing me softly on the cheek every once and awhile. He wanted to be there for me. I am sure he thought I was in some sort of pain. Which I wasn't. I gripped my hands onto his shoulders, and he began to move faster and thrust deeper.

His dog tags fell out of the collar of his t-shirt and rest on my bare chest. The metal was cold. I was flooded with the emotion that those simple symbols of identification represented to me. It was like the weight that they carried was immense. Like the weight of bravery, death, faith, fear, and pride was laying on my chest. Most importantly they were who he was. Dog tags hold very personal information on them; last name, first name, social security number, blood type, and religion. The five essentials to survival all pounded into these little stainless steel tags. They reminded me of the fact that at any moment I could lose him, that I was simply borrowing him for the evening.

I took in a very deep, sharp breath. He looked at me sweetly, but concerned.

"No, keep going." and he did. He kept the rhythm going. I moved with him as much as I could. His hand on m hip, he moved me with him, teaching me how. His speed picked up even further. Both of our breathing was stressed. Every time he pulled out slowly almost all the way, then he would thrust in harder.

I was so close to an orgasm I could feel it. The tension in my body reached a new level. One I could never reach by myself and then he uttered the words I was waiting for.

"Go ahead, I'm really close." I released the tension I was building, and it was an earth shattering experience. For the first time I had someone to share this with me. I was in bliss and then he tensed up.

"I'm going to cum." I had completely forgotten that it was 'respectable' for him to alert me. I almost laughed, but I was too excited.

"Go ahead." He released, and I was so excited. This was something I had never seen it in person. I felt accomplished. This was the best way I have ever made anyone happy before.

He pulled out slowly, and put himself back in his pants quickly. Only then did I realize that it had been sprinkling and the temperature had dropped drastically. I was shaking. But I couldn't tell if it was because I was cold or because I was full of adrenaline. I think it was a mixture of both. I sat there and held my knees. My mind was completely blown. I am sad to say my mind was racing with thoughts, mostly the standard, 'What have I done?' not because I regretted it, mostly because he was my cousin's best friend, I barely know him. 'Am I going to get pregnant?' because I really didn't think about that until this moment right here.

I am sure my face showed signs of complete amazement.

"Babe, as much as I enjoy watching you sit there naked, it's freezing. You should probably put clothes on."

"Oh, yeah, probably." I reached for my shirts and he handed me my jeans and panties.

"You wore black lace?" He looked at me surprised.

"Yes??" I was confused, "Why?"

"You planned this???" He was shocked.

"I didn't plan... just came prepared." I smirked at him.

"Wow..." He leaned back on his elbows; I stood up and put on my underwear and jeans. He just watched me. "You know, I honestly didn't expect this."

"Really?" I clasped my bra and pulled my shirts over my head. "Why not?" I ran my fingers through my hair, shaking the grass out of it.

"Not that I'm not completely happy." I put my shoes on, placing my ring back on my finger, and my phone in my pocket. Then I sat down next to him. "I just did not expect this at all."

"You told me that you wanted me. Did you think when I said I wanted you to have me I was just teasing you?" I leaned against him. With my head on his chest, I lay on top of him.

"I didn't think you were serious. You are so unbelievably out my league. I just didn't think you would want me to be first." I couldn't find the words to respond to this. He didn't even know how amazing he was. I just kissed him in response instead.

"You know, if you keep doing that, we are going to have to have sex again, right now." He laughed.

"Oh, really. Well I don't think you are quite ready for another round of that." I laughed.

"You're probably right. What are you thinking about beautiful?"

"I expected that to be absolutely awful." I said it very straight forward.

"I have never been awful." Then I realized what I had sounded like.

"No, I meant I expected it to hurt."

"I was actually quite surprised about that. You're positive you've never been with anyone before?"

"Yes. I'm positive. What the hell kind of question is that?"

"I thought you might have been lying."

"I have no reason to lie to you." I looked him straight in the eyes. "Besides, I already knew you have been with more than one person before. I knew last night before I even agreed to do anything."

"You're right. It doesn't really matter. I just didn't think you were telling the truth. Other than the fact that you were unable to calm down long enough to take me out of my pants I would never have been able to tell." He brushed back my hair. "I expected you to be really tight though. It's a good thing you weren't. It would have been no fun for you."

"Yeah, well, I heard horrific stories about losing your virginity. That it hurts terribly. I can deal with pain, but it didn't seem fair. You have already had sex before. This was supposed to be special for me, it's supposed to be special for both of us, and pain and blood didn't seem like that was going to do it for me. So, I decided to handle it on my own." I had no hymen at this point. "I was just unsure if that was the only thing that caused pain. Everyone always talks about how their first time sucked; I wanted it to be amazing."

"And was it?" He was ruffling his fingers through my hair.

"Yes it was. Do you know how many people have to stop because the pain is unbearable?"

"Yeah I know."

"Well I wasn't going to be one of those girls. So I endured the pain on my own."

"The whole point is so I can help you with it."

"I didn't need your help. I didn't even cry. It was pretty bad, enough that it would have ruined my mood completely and then it would have been awful. I had an orgasm, on my first time. I am calling that a massive victory for both of us." He put his hand up for a high five. I hit his hand and kissed him again.

"Definitely." We both laughed.

"Your perimeter checks were cute." I was referring to when I caught him looking around us to make sure I was safe.

"Oh you liked that?" He smiled.

"Yes. It would have been exciting to be caught though."

"Yeah that would have been hot. But I can only take so many surprises in one night." I lay my head back down. I was playing with his fingers; he was talking about going back to his buddy's house and hanging out a little longer. We had plenty of time before I had to be home. I noticed a light on the field and then two. So I sat up. There were two people with flashlights walking toward us. It took me a second to register. Then I saw the squad car parked behind Peter's.

"Hey Peter those are cops." I nudged him with my elbow.

"You're kidding." He sat up with me.

"I'm not kidding."

"What are you two doing out here?"

"Talking." That was my immediate response. It was the truth, now anyway.

"Uh, huh. Could you do me a favor and stand up please Miss?"

"Absolutely." I stood up happily. My heart and mind were racing.

"Whose car is that?"

"It's mine." Peter was still sitting on the ground; holding onto his knees, with a very worried look on his face. Granted the other cop had his flashlight on Pete.

"How old are you Miss?"

"I'm 18." Which was the truth but Peter still had a sickened look on his face.

"And your name is?"

"Riane." I gave my last name too, but you see my dad is a city firefighter and this cop recognized my last name immediately, unfortunately. The good thing about cops is, I was not in trouble for anything yet, so he had no right to call my dad just yet.

"Does your mom know you are here?"

"Yes she does. I have permission."

"That is true." Pete gave his information and they questioned him about his car as the dispatcher ran our information. The officer who was questioning me, his radio went off, 'there is nothing on the girl, and the male is clean, not even a speeding ticket. Stationed in North Carolina on base. The car is registered to an address in Washington, the plates are Ohio, and the license is North Carolina.' So the officer finally asked his next question.

"Now, the gun on the driver's seat, belongs to you I would imagine?" He was talking to Peter.

"Yes it is." He got into his wallet for his concealed to carry license, and he handed it to the officer. The officer looked it over and handed it back.

"Are you aware that it is illegal to carry firearms on school grounds?"

"I'm sorry officer. I completely forgot about that. I leave for base tomorrow and I was just saying goodbye to friends I haven't seen in awhile. Didn't even think about the gun."

"Well, I'm going to ask you to leave now please."

"Yes, I think that would be best. We will be leaving now actually." I picked Peter's hand up and practically dragged him to the car. Trying so hard not to laugh. He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Oh my god." He pulled over onto a side street.

"You ok babe?" I asked him sweetly.

"I'm alright. My entire life flashed before my eyes."

"I think it's funny." I started to laugh.

"How is being dishonorably discharged from the Marines for fucking in public funny to you?"

"They were too late." I started to laugh, hard.

"Yeah yeah yeah, go on and laugh. Come visit me in prison ok?"

"You need to lighten up. You didn't get in trouble. You're the idiot that can't leave home without his gun."

"I brought the gun to keep you safe."

"Oh please, you brought the gun because you are paranoid. I do perfectly when I am by myself."

"Say what you wish. The gun was for your safety." He smiled.

"You know what this means?"

"What?"

"We were caught." He started to laugh now.

"Yeah, I guess we were."

"They didn't just come for your gun. No one gets that close to a car to notice. It was because they had a call about us on the field. You're welcome by the way."

"For what? I mean other than the sex."

"I responded to the police officer quick enough that there was nothing he could do about the accusations he initially walked on the field with."

"Thank you baby." He kissed me softly. "You are the best bullshitter I have ever met."

"I am. I was scared when I gave my last name. I really hope this doesn't get back to my dad. I lied to him to be out here with you. I'm supposed to be with him today. Happy labor day by the way babe."

"Happy labor day." He held my hand as he drove. "You know, I think we need to make this official. So I can refer to you as my girlfriend Riane when I tell this story back at base."

"I think that is a great idea." I was beaming with self pride. "Are you happy?"

"I am very happy. Are you?"

"Yes, I am so happy."

We went back to his buddy's house and Peter apparently not ashamed to tell his buddies that we had left their party early to have sex, told our story. I wasn't even embarrassed. They complimented me on my choice of location. Which I didn't even think about as an accomplishment until now, fifty yard line is a big deal to guys. It's where the game starts.

We spent more time with them just talking about sex and guns. Peter finally drove me home. We sat in the driveway for a moment. He kissed me over and over and over again. I wanted to just stay in the car. This was the moment when I had to tell him goodbye. And walk into my house and act like everything was fine.

"I can't do it." I rest my forehead against his, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Babe, I wish I could take you with me. But I can't. You have school tomorrow."

"I know. I just don't want to leave you." He pulled away from me and got out of the car. He opened my door and offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me out of the car. Closing the door behind me; he put his arms behind me pressing us against his car. Kissing every inch of my face; my forehead, eyelids, the tip of my nose, both of my cheeks, my chin. His kisses trailed down my neck, across my collar, over top my thin sweater down my breast, my stomach. He was kneeling in front of me in the driveway. His hands pressed against the car. Kissing the front of my jeans, the button, the tops of my thighs, and he worked his way back up, in a straight line, up my stomach, across my belly button, up my sternum, up the v line of my chest, up my throat, the bottom of my chin, and finally my lips. He kissed me so softly, our lips just barely brushing, but I couldn't take it. My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer to me, kissing him hard, and long, passionate, and hot. He pulled me against him.

"I want to help you pack a bag and you can help me write a ransom note." He kissed the crook of my neck.

"God, you don't know how tempting that sounds."

"I know, I'm sorry."

I finally made my way to the front porch. He leaned against his car, his ankles crossed, with his hands in his pockets. He was unbelievably sexy. He smiled sadly at me. I reached the door, opened it with my key, and turned back to face him.

"You have to go inside Love." He called to me from the passenger side of his car.

"It would be easier to do if you weren't standing in the driveway looking that sexy. Get in the car." He chuckled to himself and walked around the front of the car. He opened the door and started to get in the car.

"At the same time."

"Ok." I stepped halfway across the threshold.

"1...2...3." We closed both doors at the same time. I actually dead bolted the door. I didn't trust myself with the door unlocked.

I collapsed on the inside of the door. Holding my knees in front of the door, I couldn't watch that man pull away. Every time since it gets harder to lock the door. I repeat my actions of the heap I collapse into, except now I cry. I wait for him to call. Which he always does. As soon as he's off my street, he calls. And the first words are always, 'It's ok babe. Don't cry. I love you. Everything is going to be alright.' It's like he knows. I pick up the pieces of myself and carry on. I love him so much, and when he's away it's almost unbearable. I am only complete when he is with me.

12