Doggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger jumped up, his movement woke me, someone was at the door. He grabbed his robe and went out. I heard voices, I jumped up and started looking for my clothes,..."Hi," I turned around, it was Julie, smiling.

"Hi" I wrapped the sheet around me.

She walked over to the leash on the floor and picked it up. "We're supposed to go shopping today remember"

"Oh yeah, I just have to jump in the shower real quick," Roger and Greg came in.

Greg sat on the bed; Julie went to him and sat on his lap. They started kissing. Roger and I looked at each other.

Greg was caressing Julie's breast under her shirt, she was moaning. He brought his hand down to her legs and pushed it under her skirt. She opened her legs wider, grabbing his arm so she wouldn't fall, squeezing his biceps. Julie moaned louder. Greg pulled his hand from under her skirt, his fingers were wet. They stopped kissing, he put his fingers to his lips, then in his mouth. He sucked her juice off his fingers, Julie helped him. Greg looked at me "So what naughty things do you girls have planned for today?" He and Julie were smiling.

12