Doing A Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mari watched me as I took my tongue and started to lick her wet pussy, starting at her seeping hole and worked my way up to her stiff little clit.

When I reached the underside of her hardened little nub, I flicked my tongue quickly along the length, going all the way up to where the folds of her pussy ended. Mari let out a gasp as I worked my way back down, licking along both sides of the shaft of her clit.

I continued my oral assault on her clit for a couple of minutes, and Mari's breath was getting heavier and shorter. Her moaning was getting louder, and she was wiggling her hips around, trying to get my tongue to the spots that she wanted it.

Finally, holding her legs wide apart, I reached up and held her pussy lips as far apart as I could get them. I took a long lick down the length of her slit, from top to bottom and back up to the top.

When I reached her clit again, I wrapped my lips around her stiff nub, and started to suck on it gently. Mari gasped and pulled my head in tight. I was sucking on her clit, trying to flick at it with my tongue, and I slid a finger around her wet hole.

"Oh yes," Mari moaned as I worked on her pussy. "Oh, yeah that feels so good."

I slid my finger in to her wet pussy slowly as I released her clit from my lips and flicked my tongue along the length of her clit.

As I had my finger in as deep as I could get it, I turned my hand palm up and started to work my finger on the top of her wet pussy walls, looking for her most sensitive spot.

When I heard her gasp loudly and felt her body stiffen up, I kept my finger there and started to lick along the right side of her clit hood.

"Oh Dios Mio!" Mari cried out. "Oh, I'm cumming!"

Her body stiffened and started to quiver, and I felt her hot pussy grasping at my finger as her hips bucked up and down. I slid my finger slowly out of her pussy, amazed at how tight it was, pulsing on my finger, and how wet her pussy had become.

I slowly and softly slid my tongue down to her soaking opening, licking up her juices and slid my tongue into her seeping hole.

Her hips bucked a couple of more times, and finally, she took my head into hr hands and pulled me away from between her legs.

"Oh my god," she whispered, "you've got to stop. You've made me too sensitive right now."

I kissed my way back up her body, and lightly flicked my tongue over her hardened nipples. Mari grabbed my head, pulled me up to her face, and planted a deep, wet kiss on my lips.

"Holy crap," she finally gasped. "I have never cum like that before. Where did you learn to do that?"

I just smiled at her, and told her, "I'm glad that you enjoyed. I'm just getting warmed up."

"Well, right now, it's time for me to show my appreciation," she told me, standing me up.

As I stood in front of her, my hard cock standing straight out, Mari took my shaft in her hand and slowly stroked her hand along it's length. She then stuck her tongue out, and flicked it quickly around the head.

Holding my cock up to my belly, Mari ran her tongue along the length of my cock, licking and kissing her way around it. Finally, after a couple of minutes, she opened her mouth and slowly proceeded to swallow as much of my stiff cock as she could.

As she buried my rod in her mouth, Mari looked up at me, making sure that I was watching what she was doing. Satisfied that I was paying attention, she started bobbing her head, swallowing and releasing my now wet pole.

After a couple of minutes of sucking my cock, trying to take me in as deep as she could, she pulled back and smiled up at me.

"You have a beautiful, thick cock," she told me. "As much as I am trying, I just can't get all of it down my throat."

"You're doing a hell of a job," I told her, almost breathless.

"Do you like?" she asked, kissing, licking, and stroking the wet shaft.

"You are making me feel so good, I can't keep standing much longer," I told her. "You are making me weak in my knees."

Mari smiled at me and stood up in front of me. "Well then, sit down and enjoy," she told me as she turned me around and pushed me into her chair.

As I sat there, Mari knelt between my legs and continued her oral attention. She sucked, liked, kissed and stroked my hard, thick cock for the next few minutes, until we both could take no more.

Standing up, Mari straddled my legs and took my wet, shiny cock in her hand. She rubbed my cock head along her wet slit, and then lowered herself onto it, impaling her pussy with my stiff rod.

As she slowly slid my cock into her pussy, Mari moaned loudly. "Oh my god, that feels so good," she gasped as she wiggled her hips around.

Taking her hips in my hands, I slowly slid her up, and then, quickly, pulled her all the way down on to me. We both moaned loudly, and then Mari yelped.

"Oh, shit," she yelled. "Oh my god, I feel so full!"

I held her tight to my lap, letting her wet pussy get used to my thick cock, and then I started to move her hips back and forth, keeping myself buried deep inside her warmth.

Reaching around to grab her ass cheeks, I started to raise and lower her ass on to my cock. Mari put her hands on my shoulders and started to fuck me more aggressively.

"Oh, man, that feels so good," she moaned as she continued riding me.

Mari got into a rhythm where she would raise and lower herself onto my cock a few times, and then she would drop all the way down and start wiggling her hips around for a while. She would then continue to fuck me for a bit, then wiggle her hips again.

After staying like that for a while, I had Mari get up. I stood, my hard, shiny wet cock waving in the air, and sat Mari back down on the chair. With her ass hanging off the edge, I crouched down, and sank my cock all the way in.

"Oh my god!" Mari yelled as I bottomed out in her wet pussy. Now it was my turn to wiggle my hips around as I was buried deep inside her clasping depths.

I reached up and squeezed her tits as I started to slide my cock in and out, and Mari reached down to her clit and started to run herself frantically.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "I'm gonna cum. Oh god, don't stop."

I started to pull my cock all the way out, and slam it all the way back in, and that pushed Mari over the edge.

"Oh shit," she yelled. "I'm cumming. Oh my god, I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy spasming as her body quivered, shook, and stiffened as I buried my hard rod deep inside her.

When she calmed down from her orgasm, I had Mari turn over and get on her knees on the recliner. With her chest pressed against the back of the chair, I took my cock, covered in her juices, and rubbed it against her pussy, from her clit up to her ass and back down.

When I slid over her clit, Mari shuddered slightly, and when I passed over her asshole, she stiffened a little. I then placed my cock head back at her wet opening, slid just the head in, and grasped her hips in my hands.

I slowly started to tease her pussy by sliding just the head in and out, and Mari moaned loudly. "Don't tease me," she pleaded.

I let go of her hips and reached up to grab a handful of her long, black hair. As I pulled back lightly on her hair, I leaned forward to her ear.

"Reach down and rub your hot little pussy," I whispered in her ear as I continued teasing her with just the head.

Mari moaned again as I felt her fingers glide over her wet slit, and then I pulled back on her hair as I slammed my cock all the way in to her soaking wet hole.

"Oh god, yes," she gasped. "Oh, yes, fuck me."

I started to fuck her, some times going deep, some times staying shallow, the whole time keeping her hair in my hand. This was starting to feel too good, so I knew that I had better slow down before it was too late.

I let go of Mari's hair, leaned forward, and took her full tits in my hands, squeezing them gently, and then harder, as I sawed in and out of her hot pussy.

I started tweaking her nipples, pinching them as I fucked her pussy and she stroked her clit. Soon, I released her tits and took hold of her hips again.

This time, I used the rocking motion of the recliner to my advantage, pulling her into me as my cock slid in and out of her. I moved my hips around, allowing my cock to rub on different spots while we fucked.

Soon, Mari started moaning again. "Oh, yeah, fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me hard. Make me feel it."

I did as she asked, and started pounding in to her wet pussy. She was so wet, we could hear her juices squish as I slammed into her.

"Oh god," she moaned loudly. "I'm gonna cum again. Oh, god, I'm cumming!!! Oh yes!!!"

I felt my balls start to churn as her pussy milked my cock, and I told her, "I'm gonna cum too. Damn, your pussy feel so good."

"Yeah, baby," she yelled. "Cum with me. Make me feel you shoot deep inside of me!"

"Oh, damn," I moaned as I slammed my cock deep inside her hot, wet pussy, and I felt it spit out a load of cum.

"Oh god, yes!" she yelled. "I can feel you cum. I'm cumming too!"

I could feel Mari's pussy spasm on my cock, trying to milk as much sperm out of me as possible. I could also feel her juices flowing down my balls and the insides of my legs.

I stood like that for as long as my legs would allow, until finally I had to move. I collapsed on her chair next to her, holding her body tight against mine while we both tried to catch our breath.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, Mari said, "That was incredible. I have never cum that many time at once in my life."

"It felt like you made me cum a gallon," I told her.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes more, until Mari asked me, "Wanna go again?"

I laughed, and told her, "Sure."

12