Doing Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first to come was Jackson. He held his cock pointed at Anna's belly and started to cum, and hard, too. He shot several loads on her perfect tummy where it puddled. Before he was done cumming, Ray had load ready and he shot his all over her tits. He may have been older than us, but there was plenty of cum for her in his balls. He almost covered one of her tits then took a final shot at her other nipple. Bang on!

I had been holding back with total concentration but when I saw Jackson's shots to her belly followed by Ray thick coating on her tits, I simply couldn't hold off any more. I chose her face for my sperm. The first blast felt like an exploding bottle of champagne, and it travelled, too. First it hit her below the eyes, then the lips and finally, a shot to the chin made my orgasm complete.

Then it was William's turn. To this day I don't know how he was able to hold off for so long, particularly because he'd been holding off for going on two weeks, but he did. Anna was working herself hard against his long, rock-hard shaft as he held the top five or six inches in his hand. When he was ready, he actually said to Anna, "Do you want me to come on you, too? Now?"

Anna screamed. Loud. "Give me your cum you fucker. Of course now!"

That was all he needed. As the three of us stood alongside our lover, each of us still holding on to our softening cocks, we saw what youthful vigor could do. William held his cock hard as he stroked it a few more times, then came him ejaculation.

I have never seen anything like it. The boy must have cum two handfuls. The thick, milky rope that was his first burst shot over our three puddles of cum, past her tummy and tits and landed on her forehead. He must have had at least five or six more before they petered out to a thin dribble. Anna was coasted from pussy to forehead with all our sperm.

And she loved it totally. Before William had even finished she had been rubbing the generous puddles of sperm into her tits, face, belly and even into her pussy. I saw her thrust two coated fingers into her cunt then rubbing cum over her clitoris. She slid her hands along her belly, gathering up more of the precious fluid and slid her fingers into her mouth. She had to be tasting all four of us, along with her own pussy juices.

Anna was gone. She continued to pant and moan and slowly stopped rubbing herself with our ejaculations. She closed her eyes, saying to us quietly, "This has been my fantasy since I was a teenager. Thank you all my fine and generous lovers."

We stood there, looking at each other. No one was embarrassed, but then again, we all had semi-hard cocks that had lots of life left in them, but apparently there was no more for us here. I took a table cloth off the bar and covered Anna up. She murmured a 'thanks' I think. She was out of it for sure.

"I guess we should wash up and go," said Ray.

"Yea. There isn't much else here for us, and I don't feel all that 'curious' about you guys right now so..." added Jackson.

It was as if he had pressed a button because the big door that Anna had entered through opened again. My first thought was 'the maid!'

It wasn't. Instead, were treated to three other women: Eva was there, as was Kati, and the third was new to me.

"Hello, boys," announced Eva, "Got any more of that for us?

To a man we were all agog at this surprise. Pleased? Yes, but entirely surprised.

The best part was that all three women were all dressed for sex.

Statuesque Eva led the way wearing shockingly high heels that served to enhance her legs and raise her buttocks into a perfect position for showing off. She had on silky black stockings that were fastened to lacy and delicate garter belt. Her pussy was bare, freshly shaved I assumed. On top, she was wearing a matching black bustier that encased her ample bosom as if it were two hands. Her mounds were almost falling out the top and the cleavage they formed was cavern-like. I had never seen her look hotter, and trust me, this goddess had shown off many times for me. Seeing this luscious treat with milk-chocolate skin showing off reignited the passion in all of us, especially when she did the catwalk turn to share all of herself.

Next to Eva but no less eye-catching was Kati. She was Eva's granddaughter and my regular friend with benefits (another story altogether). Kati was just over five feet tall and quite petite, except for her breasts. A good size on their own, they looked massive on her little frame. I knew them to be c-cups and can attest to their perfection in all ways.

Kati was wearing an 'almost-schoolgirl' outfit. On top was a crisp white blouse tied off below her breasts and showing all but the underside of her boobs. Her tight tummy was on full display and her cleavage rivalled Eva's, albeit on a smaller scale. Kati had on a micro-mini plaid skirt that came all the way up to the top of her thighs. As she twirled we could see she was not wearing anything else underneath the skirt, and again, a freshly shaved pussy was hinting at future treats. Kati's own darker chocolate skin contrasted well with Eva's and promised equal pleasure.

The third woman I had not seen before, but she was as hot as the other two. She introduced herself as she made her own model's walk and twirl for us. "Hello boys, my name is Vanessa and I'm here for your pleasure."

This woman would have been incredibly sexy even fully dressed. First, she had the sexiest Australian accent (I really go for those) and a mane of natural blonde hair with a 'just-out-of-bed' tousled look. Her skin almost glowed in its white purity, probably because she was surrounded by the silky black skin of my other two lovers, Kati and Eva.

Vanessa had a wonderfully curvaceous body unlike most women you see in magazines. She was voluptuous with lovely curves in all the right places and a great shape. Her breasts were largish but not quite as large as Kati's; they sat firmly on her chest. Uncovered, they showed just a little droop which only served to enhance their 'ski-slope' shape and allowed her nipples to command our eyes as they sat proudly as the apex of her fine flesh.

Vanessa was a little heavy, but that only made her sexier as far as I was concerned. Her waist narrowed and curved to flow into her generous hips. Sitting low on those hips were a tiny pair of black leather bikini bottoms. They fit very tightly and I could make out the outline of her pussy lips pressed hard against the fabric.

But that wasn't all. The only other thing Vanessa wore was a pair or thigh-high leather boots, just as black as the underwear. They were snug all the way up to her knees then opened up in something of a three-musketeer style. Like the panties they looked to be calfskin and were obviously expensive. And fit perfectly.

Here we were, four men who had just cum massively over their hostess, naked to the waist with cocks of varying size and hardness... but getting harder by the second, naturally. Facing us were three of the hottest women we could have imagined. Then we heard a sound behind us — Anna was sitting up and demurely covering half her naked body with the tablecloth that had covered her. One breast stood out and a long, lean thigh was reclined along the bench. We could see that her chest was still covered in our cum.

"Can I watch?" she asked. Apparently Anna was not ready to join in yet but was welcome to enjoy the next show. Sure, there were four of us and only three woman, but has that ever been a problem in these circles? Exactly.

The grand entrance of our new lovers had taken only a few minutes and now there was a question: "Where'd you come from?" piped up William.

Vanessa answered first: "We have been watching from the next room — did you notice the big mirror behind the bar? It's two-way so we had a perfect view of everything you boys did."

"It was amazing," added Kati. She was clearly wowed by a very new experience. (I found out later that Eva had told her nothing about why they were going to Anna's, nor why they'd be dressed as they were. She pretty much figured out most of it before seeing the mirror, of course.)

"Gentlemen, I give you three amazing women for your pleasure," said Anna, now standing up and coming towards us. "They will take care of you as you took care of me — you're going to enjoy this."

As we all turned out attention back to Eva, Kati and Vanessa, Anna turned to Ray and said: "You, I want to fuck me hard. You up for it?"

It was a moot point because Ray's hard-on was ready to go, just like mine and the others'.

Not sure how things were going to develop, the three of us remaining just stood there. The women came to us — they seemed to have a plan. Eva went straight for William saying, "I have been waiting to sample that monster cock of yours for a long time. You're mine."

She walked towards William, took his hand and led him over to an easy chair next to the bar.

Kati had had her eyes on me since she'd walked in and although I had an eye for Vanessa, I was happy to have Kati, especially in this hot new look. She almost ran to me then jumped up into my arms. I caught her and slid my arms under her thighs so as to get a firm hold of her. This put her big tits right in my face where I buried my nose. She loved it and squirmed in my arms telling to "fuck me now — I'm so ready!"

Jackson got the new arrival, Vanessa, and seemed as pleased as could be with her. Vanessa had pulled him onto a thick rug near the fireplace and was kissing all over his body. I could see that she was quite a cocksucker, too, as she was taking a lot of him down her throat with little difficulty.

My attention was quickly drawn back to my young lover who was biting my earlobes and licking my neck, all the while holding me firmly against her breasts. I adjusted my hold and let her slide down my body slightly until I could feel her pussy against the head of my cock. She reached one hand down between us and positioned me at the entrance to her very tight pussy.

She may have started this, but I was in full control now. I could be inside her to any depth I chose, or could just tease her. Unfortunately, plans are easily broken when you are horny enough. I couldn't wait so I just let Kati drop down my solid shaft until I was completely inside her snug, little pussy.

And thought it had been only some months since this girl had lost her virginity, she was already getting to be a great fuck. I could feel her doing that thing with her cunt muscles that Eva was so good at, so I asked, "Where did you learn that little trick, hon?"

"You like it?" she said as she took 'hold' of my cock with her cunt. "Eva gave me some tips, then I practiced a lot with my dildo. You know, the one that I measured against you one day so I could get the right size? That was why. I wanted to practice fucking you but good."

I couldn't believe that this little wench was taking sex so seriously that she would practice to become a better lover. Then again, I knew that Eva and Ray were very supportive and open about their sexuality and multiple lovers. Kati was fitting right in.

As Kati kept massaging my cock, I continued to lift her up and down on my erection. When I got unsteady because of the passion, I leaned her against a wall and really started to fuck her hard. I could push as much as I wanted and she was taking it all. Because I had so recently cum, she was in for a good long session; I wasn't about to let her down, not that way at least.

In the meantime, Eva was straddling William on a table off to one side. He was holding on to her fabulous boobs as if holding on for safety. And Eva? She was just hammering herself against his long hard-on. Every time she lifted up we could see a lot of William, probably eight inches or more. Then she would thrust him back into her cunt with a vengeance. The loud slap of their bodies was setting a rhythm for all of us I realized. I was fucking Kati to the same pace that Eva was enjoying William. That was weird, but did get me to have a look over.

Eva was now on her knees on the table with the tablecloth bunched under her while William was thrusting himself into her from behind. His massive cock seemed to be making her happy because she continued to moan and cry out for more.

Ray had taken a spot on an easy chair. It was deep and had well-padded arms so that Anna was able to sit on his lap but support herself on the two arms. That left her cunt open to anything Ray could give her. She, like Eva earlier, was in full control of her fucking. And because of being so fit, Anna was able to guide her pussy onto Ray's hard and heavy meat as she wished. She didn't need her hands, and Ray only had to stay hard and in his place. Anna simply manipulated her crotch into whatever position she wanted. She would drop all the way down to take the full length (and girth) of Ray's boner and after a few such thrusts, she'd lift up and play with his glans along her labia, rubbing her clitoris against his rod for more and more pleasure. It was almost as if she was masturbating with a suction cup dildo, but this one was hot, black and as thick as she could take.

Vanessa had moved into a sixty-nine position on top of Jackson and was going to town with her mouth. Fellatio really was this woman's specialty, I thought. Jackson seemed just as happy eating her pussy, though he'd stop completely still occasionally as Vanessa took him all the way to his balls. I even saw her sticking her tongue out to lick his balls while his whole shaft was lodged in her throat. This woman could really suck cock!

Eva was the first on to have an orgasm I think. She was certainly the first one to scream it out as she let William fuck her at full speed. He made no secret of his own orgasm a moment later, with a deep, guttural groan to match Eva's cries.

That was enough for me. I knew Eva's orgasms very well and hearing her enjoying William's fucking that much put me right back between her legs. I looked into Kati's eyes and asked her if I could come inside her now. "I really need to," I begged.

"Keep fucking me like you are and we both cum soon."

I did. She did. We did. What a hot fucking woman was this young Kati. I shot load after load deep inside her as she grasped my cock hard to milk it for every drop. And she was having her own thrilling orgasm. I moved my head back into her cavernous cleavage and licked for all I was worth. I even got to a nipple and snacked on it as she was coming.

With both William and I finished for the time being, all four of us turned to see what was going on in the room.

Ray was still lying back in the chair as Anna fucked him as she chose. He wasn't going anywhere.

Vanessa and Jackson were far from done, too, but I had an idea. I whispered to Kati that we should join in to help. I took her hand and led her to Jackson who looked up rather surprised, and questioning.

"Kati here wants to find out how good you are at eating pussy. Want a tasted of her bare chocolate muffin?"

As if he was going to argue... Kati promptly sat on his face so he could get started.

Meanwhile, I had already moved in front of Vanessa and motioned that I wanted her to suck my cock... and "would she?" I asked.

All she did was to reach up to my hardening penis and pull me down in front of her on the floor. She'd realized that Jackson was busy elsewhere so she slid forward to cover my legs and with her voluptuous body, gave my cock a kiss, and as she looked me in the eyes, slid my whole shaft into her mouth and throat. She held it there, squeezing it and sliding her tongue around my balls. Because I has not been fully erect when I went in, she was helping me to finish preparations. I could feel myself getting harder, more solid while in her throat. She felt it, too, and pulled up to let me out in front of her face.

All the while, Vanessa was staring into my eyes. Then she went back to work on my cock. She did things I had never experienced, bit, kissed, licked, mouthed and used her hands. Every time she felt me building closer, this experience oral goddess would grasp my cock at the base and squeeze very hard to prevent anything more. She had me going like this for a long time, but was eventually ready for me to finish.

Again she let shove my full boner down past her teeth and deep into her throat. She had no problem with my eight hard inches. With me balls deep she grasped my balls with one hand and jammed a finger up my ass with the other one. That's all she wrote! I came inside Vanessa's throat and was still shooting when she pulled off, letting one last burst hit her in the lips.

"You are the best cocksucker I have ever had," I said loudly, "and I have had great blowjobs before, too" I added, looking at Eva who was smiling at me.

Kati was enjoying her own experience under Jackson's tongue, but he needed to fuck something. Instead of taking over Kati's pussy, he grasped Vanessa by the legs and flipped her over. He spread her legs wide, not that she was resisting, and in one smooth motion, shoved his cock into her pussy. He fucked her for only about a dozen hard strokes before it was too much. Jackson moaned that he was about to cum. This only made Vanessa wilder under him as she squirmed and shoved herself hard against his fucking.

He came inside here, but finished off on her pussy on top of her thin, golden blonde pubic hair.

What shocked me is that Kati was right there to lick Jackson' sperm off Vanessa's body, and then out of her pussy.

While all this excitement was going on, Ray and Anna continued to fuck. Eventually even Ray was unable to hold off against the pussy onslaught from Anna. She had come several times and finally, Ray grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down hard against himself so he could shoot off inside her skilled pussy. When I saw him next, he was just smiling at nothing in particular while holding on to Anna, glued to his chest. His cock was losing its rigidity and was falling out of its warm, wet home, covered in his come and her pussy lubrication.

When we finally left, there were kisses, hugs and more than one handful of cock or tit all around. A good time had been had by all.

12