Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my pants and slipped off my shirt then walked silently into the room. I was very careful but still surprised Alexa. I announced my presence by touching her clam with my thrusting cock. She might have expected it, or not, but once she figured out it was a cock coming up on her from behind, the was more than ready. I could hear her muffled voice coming from the other woman's pussy announcing, "I think we have a hot cock visiting us, hon."

The other woman, still unidentified, mumbled something unintelligible that could have been 'perfect' but I couldn't tell. I placed my hands on Alexa's soft ass and probed towards her cunt with my hard-on. As I got closer, I felt the other woman licking at my cockhead. Then she took it into her mouth and swirled her tongue all around the glans.

I pulled back only enough to line myself up with the open pussy in front of me. I felt the other woman's hand aim me to the right spot then tug at me slightly so I would slide into Alexa. These women had been at it for a while I judged as I could make out the lovely scent of wet pussy. Besides, Alexa was dripping wet and happy to invite me to the party at her pussy.

As I fucked Alexa I could feel the other woman's tongue working against Alexa's clitoris and along the length of my cock on the outstroke. I occasionally withdrew completely and aimed myself into the woman's mouth, just as a treat for both of us. But I always went back to Alexa. When the time came I moaned to let them know I was going to come. Alexa was ready because she told me to, "pull out and come in her mouth."

That's what I did. Alexa rose up enough for me to feed my cock to the bottom woman who had no trouble eating up all my creamy white ejaculate. She even made a show of swallowing it all by making a big gulping sound.

Finished, I stood back a bit and let Alexa climb off her partner's body. The woman on her back looked slightly familiar but I couldn't place her. I figured I had been introduced earlier and had forgotten her name. I was not going to forget her skill at swallowing come, mind you.

Standing there by the bed, naked with my cock dripping its last few drops of spunk, I looked over the woman on the bed. She was a bit shorter than Alexa and definitely heavier, but this just made her curves voluptuous rather than too heavy. Her breasts were lying flat on her chest, spread slightly as gravity did its thing on their weighty bulk. Her nipples were quite large but only a little nub protruded from their center.

I also saw that her pubic area was especially hairy, but that's probably because Alexa's was so bare in comparison. The dark hair was wet and matted with Alexa's saliva and probably more than a little of the woman's own secretions. Even in that low light I could see her labia protruding beyond the pubic hair. I supposed there were still engorged from the workout her cunt had just received.

Alexa, seeing me examining her friend, said, "I should probably introduce you two."

"I'm Thomas, a friend of Alexa's," I said. It felt formal considering I had just shot off into this woman's welcoming mouth.

Alexa kicked in with, "Oh, she knows very well who you are, Thomas. I want you to meet my neighbour, Gina."

I couldn't believe it and tried to stumble out a question about them not getting along and even if I wasn't able to express the idea, Alexa came to the rescue, "Gina and I have overcome our confusion about not getting along. After what she saw that afternoon, she came over to re-introduce herself... and to ask about you."

I was pleased enough with the idea, but there I was with two very attractive and fuckable older women and me with my dick getting interested again. But my plan to take them both on again was foiled when Alexa told us that she had to get back to her party, "but you guys are welcome to chat or visit if you like, maybe get to know each other better."

Alexa was gone before we got a word out. I stepped up: "So it looked like you might have enjoyed our little show the other day."

This woman was more shy than I expected especially as she still have a drop of my come on her chin. "Yea, it was pretty hot, I guess."

"I saw you quite early on," I told her, "and I really got off on having an audience out there."

"You did seem to be enjoying yourself with Alexa."

By now I was sitting on the side of the bed and Gina was leaning back on one elbow, but she had covered most of herself with a sheet. I stayed natural and my cock never lost interest. I think I must have an exhibitionist gene or something.

We'd been talking for quite a while with no move to a little recreational sex. Instead, Gina said, "I'd love to have a shower. Could you wash my back?"

It was a demure request and my groin lost some interest when it realized I wasn't going to get a reward for being such a gentleman. What could I say but, "Sure. I'd love to."

Gina walked naked to the shower and I got to appreciate her wonderful soft body. She was about a foot shorter than me but made up for it with healthy, rounded breasts and a good ass that was nice to follow to the shower.

Having set the water temperature and turned on the shower, Gina stepped in. I could see everything as the shower was an all-glass enclosure. I was disappointed when Gina did not invite me in. Instead, she told me to wait just a bit as she'd get me to wash her back in a minute. By now my cock was all but deflated.

I realized soon after that there was reason to Gina's odd choices. She was going to put on a show for me. I saw that immediately as she soaped up her whole front and pushed up hard against the glass right in front of me. She was rubbing her tits wildly against the divider and showing herself off to my gaze. She was also sliding her fingers over her vulva and dipping one or two in as she did so. Now my cock was getting interested again; it pulsed a couple of times as if to urge more blood flow to the area.

Gina next spent several minutes soaping up her thick bush, then she called me in with her index finger. Still naked, I just had to step in with her. She handed me the soap and hoarsely told me to soap her up. I knew what she meant but that didn't mean I would give her relief quite yet. Instead, I scooped up some lather from her pubes and used it to cover her back where I massaged her muscles with the foam, working all around the area occasionally reaching around a bit to touch the sides of her breasts or to cup her soft, malleable buttocks. Whenever I did that, she would lean into me, giving me access I could have taken, but chose not to.

I kept this up for a long time before I knelt down in front of her and soaped up her legs, stroking them with both hands in smooth, regular motions. Each time I reached the top of her thigh I would get slightly closer to her pussy. I never quite touched her there but came close enough to draw a gasp of anticipation whenever I did.

Next came her front, her chest and tummy. My hands looked big on her smallish body but her breasts were sufficient to fill one hand each, with some overflow. I soaped them up and massaged them together alternating between soft and gentle and hard and firm. She was especially responsive to having her nipples pinched, hard, so I did that again and again.

By now Gina was really enjoying my touch but instead of letting me move on to her pussy to give her some release, she took over and had me sit on the seat in the shower. She gave me the soap and motioned me to get a lather up in her pussy hair. This time I did touch her clit and slide my finger along her slit a few times but she stopped me each time.

When I had created enough soapy foam she pushed me back and showed off her own core strength. Gina used her bush to scrub along my legs and my arms. I felt her bush sliding along each of my arms but I could also feel her very thick pussy lips beneath the soap.

The best part was that Gina was able to shift and move her hips just as if she was giving me a lap dance, but with foamy soap. She even had me lay down on the tile where she proceeded to wash me with her bush. What a talent!

Eventually, I was all clean but for my cock. She had very carefully avoided touching my hard-on and it was time to give me the relief I was now dying for. She had me sitting back on the stool with my cock peering out from between my legs. Gina then really did do a lap dance; it was exactly as I had experienced with some buddies in Las Vegas a few years back. That is, except for the soapy shower part.

Gina ground her ass into my crotch being careful not to let me land on her openings quite yet. The soap was all gone by now but was replaced by her ample juices for lubrication. Having entertained me enough, Gina faced me and slid herself down on my raging cock. She did it slowly at first, then I think she couldn't wait and she let herself go. I could only sit back and let her fuck me as if I were a Sybian machine, all cock, just there for her pleasure.

Gina had at least one small orgasm before I stood up, taking her with me. I sat her on the seat and put myself into her mouth expecting a good oral treat. Instead, she motioned me to fuck her face. I hesitated but she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in until I was entirely in her mouth and throat. As she did this Gina would rub the underside of my cock with her tongue to provide more pressure. And she did not let me pull back or go easy. She just kept pulling me into her throat until my balls were slapping against her chin as I fucked her face as she had fucked my cock just before.

I came hard, and she made sure I did so buried to the hilt. I don't think she tasted me this time because it all went straight to the back of her throat. Her tongue lapping at my balls was a bonus that made me come so much harder. This was probably the best orgasm I'd ever had, but then again, every orgasm is a great one.

The party wrapped in the early hours by which time Gina and I were asleep in the bed when Alexa came to join us. She pushed us apart until she could fit between us. We were all three naked so rather than fall asleep, we found ourselves doing a little more exploration.

I woke up early to the sun streaming into the bedroom where I found myself lying between two naked older women both of whom had already satisfied me in every way. The covers had long ago been tossed aside so everything was visible to my gaze, and appreciation. It was an awesome way to wake up.

'This is going to be a very good day,' I thought, as I started nibbling on the first pair of tits in front of me.

12