Doing Eva Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna stepped in and said, "Can't do that — we all agreed."

Andrea was not bothered in the least as she kept bouncing around on her new lover's lap. She threw her arms up in the air as she swivelled her hips with William's long shaft filling her up. What no one but William realized was that Andrea was working her cunt muscles to grasp his shaft as it travelled almost a foot up, then down again. Fortunately, William had learned to hold his orgasm off rather well. Good thing, too, as Andrea was giving him the fuck of his life.

William said to Andrea quietly, "I think I am going to come. Is that okay?"

"You are so considerate. Of course you can come. I've already had two orgasms honey."

She sped up her movements now concentrating on a full up and down motion, keeping up the internal massage of her cunt. It was only a few more minutes before William made the grunts and groans of a great orgasm.

Sensing the moment perfectly, Andrea jumped off his cock just as he came. He was sticking out far beyond her thighs; Andrea looked like she was wearing a dildo, but it was all real cock. Holding on to him with both hands, Andrea stroked him hard, her ample juices had lubricated him well, and was rewarded by what could have been a rope of cum shooting straight up in front of her. The sperm landed on her body, all the way up to her face. The next two or three spurts were more restrained, eventually just flowing over her fists.

Bringing one of her hands to her mouth, Andrea lapped up the cum that had landed on her. As the women watched, she just stood there gathering up whatever ejaculate that had landed on her. She squeeze William's cock a couple of times to get the last few drops, and she ate all of it. If I had to guess, I would have said there were several ounces, nigh on impossible, but there it was.

Andrea finished off the performance by turning to William and pulling his face into her narrow cleavage and kissing the top of his head while holding him there. Then she stood back and licked the head of his cock clean, took a bow, and stepped off the stage.

Anna came over and took William by the arm, directing him back into our prep room. "You were so good out there, William," she told him. "I could almost feel you inside me as she was fucking you. Was she as good as she seemed?"

"Better. She gave me a cock massage if you can believe it."

We were all in the back, waiting for William to return, and when he did, I can tell you that all three of the guys were patting him on the back in congratulations. "You taught us all a couple of things, buddy."

William sat and rested after wiping himself off. We were all three ready to go back but Eva held us back for a minute. Apparently there was one more official bit: new outfits.

"We don't want to get dressed again, Eva," I said.

"Don't be so quick to judgement young fella. We haven't steered you wrong yet have we?"

Anna returned for a store room and handed us each an elegant black box, each with our names in gold metallic ink. "Open them. These are you new outfits."

We must have looked confused because she added, "that's right, jockstraps."

We each had a customized pair of string underwear. They were basically those you'd buy in the store, but each had been altered to let our cocks dangle out a hole in the front. They fit tight and were clearly made to fit each of our own dimensions. Ray's had a huge opening, Williams rather small in comparison. Then again, girth was what mattered now, not length.

We quickly stepped into the tiny garments and found ourselves with help dressing as Eva and Anna each helped us. Not really needed, but it was great to have Anna take my penis and fit it through the hole in the shorts. I didn't get instantly hard as I usually might, but I did fatten up a bit.

Once we four were all set, Eva had us stand shoulder to shoulder for inspection. It was almost funny, if you didn't remember the reason for the outfits, but here were four good looking men basically naked but for their half-hard cocks drooping out of their underwear.

"You're good to go, boys. Make 'em happy."

We each took a couple bottles of wine and made our way out. As soon as the first woman noticed us, there was a whoop and we were each surrounded. Over the next two hours, past midnight, we all got to feel some fine females and be played with right back. I know it was the same for the others so my experience is a good measure.

The wine was gone in ten minutes, but these women were not here for wine any more. They had all been sufficiently lubricated to the point that few inhibitions remained. I saw women kissing and fondling each other. I saw each of the guys fucking one or another woman and then move on to another, and another. I chose not to build to orgasm with every fuck, it would have killed me I think. Instead I gave each of my lovers a dozen hard strokes. Some I played with their clits, others I held on to their tits and played with their nipples.

Not every woman that approached me wanted to fuck. I had quite a few who just wanted to masturbate me. That was okay, too, as I have good control under that kind of stimulation. More than one did a lot more for me. I got at least half a dozen blowjobs, with two to completion. Both of them were excellent cocksuckers. And both had no problem taking me completely down their throats. I may not be a William on length, but I am still pretty big, but no problems for either. They were really fun.

Probably the best moment for me was when Rebecca cornered me at the back of the room. She wanted to tell me something it seemed.

"I would like to see you again if you are open to it," she said, very ladylike.

"I would be VERY happy to see you again, Rebecca," I countered.

"I think we have a lot to offer each other, Paul, and I would like to explore with you. Can you take variety and some kink?"

"I have never turned down a hot woman and I could never turn you down. What did you have in mind?"

"Here is my card," she said handing me a slip of paper. It was too dark to read so I just tucked it into my jockstrap. "Call me in a week or so," she said. "But for now, can I have a little of your manhood?"

I swear I blushed, but that didn't matter as she was already stroking my engorged meat. Once satisfied I was hard enough, Rebecca simple leaned over a table and pulled up her leather skirt to invite me in.

I stood back to appreciate the view; she seemed to know what I was doing. With her skirt bunched up at the waist, I could see she wore no panties. She did have on a pair of hot fuchsia garters holding up her stockings. They perfectly matched her very high heels.

As I stared, Rebecca wiggled her hips a bit. Then she opened her legs wider to provide me access to her love holes. "Will you fuck me now, Paul?"

Ever so polite but the language spoke the truth: she was ready.

"What would you like filled, ma'am?"

"Give it to me deep into my cunt, please. Then maybe finish in my ass?"

Without another word, I moved into position. Putting one hand on her back, I used the other to guide myself into her pussy. As expected, she was entirely ready for penetration. As I pushed forward to enter her, Rebecca leaned her but back a bit more so as to give me better access.

I stood between her amazing legs holding on to an equally great ass. I pulled her back and forth against me as I shoved myself into her again and again. There was no holding back any more; I was going to give her fuck we both deserved.

Rebecca was no slouch in the sex department either. She kept up with every thrust and rocked her hips to make my penetration deeper and better for both of us. As I was getting close, I leaned in to tell her that it was time... "Can I fuck you in the ass now?" I could be polite, too.

"Yes please. Shove that thick cock into my ass. Fuck me where the sun don't shine."

Unlike her pussy, she wasn't exactly wet and ready. Instead, she turned to me and put a hand at my mouth, "spit."

Surprised, I did as she asked. Rebecca then ran her hand along her ass crack and lubricated her glory hole with my spit. I saw that she even shoved a digit in to make sure it was ready. Of course, I chose to add some extra lube, too, repeating the process myself.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Fuck me again, stud."

I placed my knob at her tiny asshole and pushed slightly. She spread her legs wider and with her hands, spread out her ass cheeks to clear the path. With the saliva plus the lubrication from her pussy, I was able to slide most of my length into her. That wasn't enough.

"Is that it?" she asked, worried.

"Can you take some more? I don't want to hurt you."

"Ever a gentleman, but I told you to fuck me, not worry about my ass. Now pound it in mister!"

Sure enough, I was able to bury my full eight thick inches right up to my balls. I had rarely been able to go all the way, except for Eva actually.

I fucked Rebecca's ass much as I had her cunt. Long, steady strokes with occasional full withdrawal followed by a full thrust to the hilt. By now Rebecca's ass was wide open and she was taking everything I could give her. It was time to come.

"I'm going to cum, Rebecca. How do you want it?" I didn't even stop fucking her as I asked.

"Let me finish you in my mouth, okay?"

I pulled out and turned her forcefully to face me. She dropped to her knees while holding on to me, never letting go of my hard-on.

"Gimme," she commanded.

I just leaned my hips towards her face and she absolutely gobbled my knob. She only took about half of my full size, but what got in was very well treated. Sensing I had some willpower left, Rebecca popped my cock out of her mouth and pulled me between her tits, letting me tit-fuck her a bit. We were so wet with sweat and juices that it was a slick experience.

I started to thrust more aggressively into her boobs and she knew it was time. She took me back into her mouth and started singing! That was new, but what a feeling. The throb from her throat, combined with tongue action brought me to orgasm in under a minute.

I mumbled something about 'coming now,' but she knew my needs better than I did. She stroked me hard while holding a few inches of my cock in her mouth. Just as I was about to come, she pinched me off at the base of my cock, but it was much too little to make a difference.

I had been erect for about four hours since the start of the party and had only come about four times. This one was going to be as good as the one she'd got from me on the stage. And it was.

Rebecca had no problem catching all of my juice in her mouth. The few drops that leaked out she pushed back in with a finger. "I don't plan to lose a drop of you," I think she said, but her mouth was full.

I watched her swallow, then pulled her up to me. We stood like that for several minutes, kissing. She was a great kisser, too, even if I was tasting my own cum in doing so. We ignored the fact that my boner was coming back as we both felt it nudge between her thighs.

She pecked my cheek sweetly and said two words: "call me," and disappeared back into the crowd.

By now there were only about half the guests still wandering about the room. I could see Jackson holding his cock on a silver tray as two women decorated it like a banana split, right down to the cherry and with lots of whipped cream. They were feeding on their desert when I passed by, giving Jackson a thumbs up. He just smiled and pulled the two women's heads closer to his cock.

I was done for the night so was heading back to the prep room. That's when I saw that Ray was still hard at it (pun intended of course). He was laying back comfortably on a thickly upholstered divan. He lay back with his hands behind his head, naked but for the jockstrap from which his very erect cock was straining.

As I walked towards him I saw one woman straddle my friend and promptly push him into her cunt. No trouble for Ray as all he needed to do was stay hard. The woman rode him hard for about five minutes before making all the noises of a growing orgasm. She shook hard and pressed herself down on his big black cock until she screamed out an orgasm. A minute of rest and recovery and she popped off Ray's hard-on.

That was when I realized there were more women waiting to service themselves on his big meat. I looked down at him and he smiled back at me, "cool gig, eh?"

As he said this, another woman, this one no more than 25 years old with very perky tits topped by huge puffy areolas, did the same as the one before her. She straddled his hips, positioner herself, then was impaled astride Ray.

"What are you, a human Sybian machine?" I asked him.

"I hadn't thought of it that way, but sure, I'm the real live Sybian." He was proud, but then again, I was pretty impressed with him too.

"How many women have you fucked, or have fucked you I suppose?"

"I lost track at about a dozen so maybe 20 now."

Not missing a beat because of me, Ray was doing a little extra with this one. Apparently her tits were to his liking because he was working them with his big hands. He even pulled her forward so he could suck at her giant nipples. She just moaned in appreciation and fucked herself harder on his cock. She was done in just a few more minutes, hopped off, gave him a kiss on the lips and left for a place to recover.

I asked Ray the big question: "How can you possibly stay hard all this time. These are great looking women, and based on my experience, some are fantastic fuckers, too. How do you do it?"

"Simple, I have a desensitizing cream that Eva rubbed on me before I came out the second time. The auction round I had nothing to hold me back, as you could see, but now I decided I should let as many women enjoy this thick cock as possible."

"Just providing good service, then," I smiled down at my naked friend as yet another woman came up to him. This one wanted a bit more. Instead of just mounting Ray and fucking herself, she first leaned over him and took most of his cock into her mouth. She held on to him with both hands and bobbed her head up and down in what would be a futile effort to make him cum. She didn't know that but was sure giving it all she had.

I watched as Ray laid back, his crotch covered by the woman's long black hair. I could see that something was different this time. He was really enjoying this one.

"She's good," he told me as I stood above him. By now we were obviously comfortable being naked in front of other men because there I was watching his meat being devoured by an unknown woman, all the while my own semi-hard cock just bobbed a few feet from them both.

Ray was making noises now; I realized his cream was wearing off, probably from all the activity, and that she might actually be able to make him come.

"How many times have you come, Ray?"

"This will be number five, and I am really looking forward to it."

Hearing those words, the woman who'd been working him over looked to me and said, "It's about time, too. This is my third time trying to get him to give me his cum, and I'm getting frustrated."

"I love your dedication," said Ray. "I think this might be the one... what was your name?"

"Edie. And thank you. I would love to receive your sperm."

Edie went back to Ray with her mouth and hands. No longer was he reclined with his hands behind his head. They were now helping by keeping Edie's hair out of her face, and also keeping the view clear for both of us to enjoy.

I looked at Edie closely and realized that she was not a young woman. She had to be at least twice my age, but what a body. I decided to join in with a question, "How do you keep such a great shape, Edie?"

"Yoga for the past 25 years. I teach it now. Works wonders for me, wouldn't you say?"

All I could offer was an open-mouthed, "no kidding." She had as good a body as any woman I had seen tonight, and there were a lot of nubile and fit goddesses.

"Do you mind if I ask your age, Edie? I know it's rude, but you're body's just too fantastic for me to even guess."

"I'll be fifty-one next week."

I was surprised as I would have bet on her being late 30s at most. I had not even been trying to impress her nor to curry favour, she was that hot. It was enough for me to ask another question, this time to both of them: "Can I join you Edie? You okay with that Ray?"

Without barely a pause in her blowjob, Edie reached out a hand to me; I placed myself into her hand. I had recovered most of my boner but not quite yet. Her hand was the perfect incentive. Soon enough I had grown to full size — nothing was going to bend now. Edie noticed my new state and decided it was time for a little more action. She seemed to know instinctively that Ray was getting close. As for me, I had no doubt that I would be coming again.

She stepped over Ray and straddled his thick erection just as the others had done, but she was after something different. She whispered something into Ray's ear and he nodded yes. I didn't know what to expect, but it would be something special if I knew my friend at all.

Still holding on to my cock, Edie sat on her haunches with Ray's purple cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. She was as stable as a rock, perfectly balanced, as she rubbed her juicy pussy against his rock-solid meat. She was jilling off against him while using my cock as a handhold.

When I realized that I was probably about to fuck this woman, I reached into my briefs to save Rebecca's card lest it should be destroyed in the action. I tucked it under the cushion of the divan. 'I had better remember to get it before leaving,' I said to myself.

I looked Edie over as she pleasured herself. It was a very erotic sight. The woman had incomparable muscle control and was making the most of it. Her breasts were of average size, but very full with only a bit of sag. That only made them more perfect and real to me. Her nipples were dark and tight, the nubs just demanding attention. I reached out to take one in my hand. Without letting go of my cock, she lifted her boob to my hovering mouth. She felt as good as she looked. I was loving every bit of this moment. From her great tits with their hard and wrinkly 'ultimate-in-my-eyes' nipples, to her perfect hips and overall great body. This would supply me with material for many a solo night....

Edie was appreciating how things were developing it seemed, moaning as I squished her boob and munched on her nipple and tit flesh. All the while she continued to rock against Ray's erection. That's when I realized she'd gone Brazilian as well; she was completely bare down there. "All the better for munching," I mumbled.

She heard me because she replied, "If you're good, maybe I will let you have a taste later." I must have responded because she gave my hard-on a pull in reward.

Then it was time to move things along. From her still squatting position, Edie rose up just enough to place Ray's cock into position; then she pressed herself down onto his erection. She was barely moving so I decided to see what was going on down there. I reached a hand towards her pussy and felt my way down until I could feel where Ray's cock entered her. She lifted up slightly, giving me better access. I paid her back by rubbing her clit then sliding a thick middle finger into her as well, along Ray's cock. I could feel how full she was, and how slick.

That's when Edie let me in on what she'd asked Ray. "I want you to both fuck me at the same time, Paul."

"What do you mean? Do you want DP with me in your ass?"

"That would be great, but what I need is both your cocks in my cunt. Can you do it?"

"Sure," I replied, but hesitatingly.

"Don't worry, it's easy and I will help," she offered.

"Won't it be too much?" Stupid question, but fortunately, she ignored it.

"Let's get you all lubricated, Paul."