Doing Nancy Green Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me good...so hard... I'm going to explode all over your cock.... I need to be fucked... Oh, fuck me with your fat cock.....hard..... Fuck me like a whore.... stick that meat in me... Give it to me...fuck your slut with your dirty prick....Fuck me hard...I like being fucked!!!"

They both came together with an orgasm that seemed to come from everywhere at once, joining them in a common jolt before their bodies went limp on the bed and they rested, sweating and breathing hard while staring at the popcorn ceiling.

They napped for over an hour, showered and the Cuban told her to dress for dinner. He picked her outfit out of her suitcase, a yellow sundress and sandals.

"No bra or panties," he said, "we are going to meet some of my friends and they dislike undergarments."

Nancy realized that the sundress was thin and with some transparency in its light color, which meant that when standing near a bright light she would seem almost naked. Strangers would see her nipples perfectly outlined against the top and perhaps one could also see a patch of shadow between her legs.

"You want to show me off?" she asked.

"Yes and perhaps lend you out."

"To your friends?"

"Yes. My friends and yours; you know them."

"I do?"

"Some of the characters in my stories are real people and two that you have read about will join us tonight. There's Eduardo, the 25 year old Latino actor and one his sex partners, Shelley, who's in her forties and looks like Melanie Griffith. She's married but comes down here on business every month. You will like her and she will enjoy doing you tonight."

Nancy blushed. She was ready to be fucked by all three.

They met for happy hour at a casual bar in South Beach. Nancy recognized Eduardo, having seen him in a commercial. Shelley did look like a slightly heftier, chestnut haired version of Melanie Griffith and was a warm conversationalist. They ate conch fritters, onion rings, bread sticks and drank mojitos and pina coladas, flirting with each other, talking about show business and sex.

After the bar, they walked up and down South Beach, before heading back to Nancy's hotel room. There, they sat on the balcony where they shared three bowls of weed and polished off another container of pina coladas. Well buzzed, the four entered the room.

"Take off the sundress, Nancy."

She did, kicking off the dress and sandals, leaving her totally naked.

"Turn around," Eduardo said, "let me see your ass."

"She looks good," Shelley said.

"She is good," the Cuban said, "would you like to taste her, Shelley?"

Shelley stood in front of Nancy, who waited without moving, trembling slightly with lust anticipation.

"Undress me, Nancy," Shelley said and the naked woman moved without hesitation, her fingers reaching out for the speaker's blouse.

"Go ahead and strip," Shelley said to the two men, "Enjoy the show."

Nancy undressed Shelley, breathing in her perfume and her body scent. Shelley had a full body, well maintained and desirable; she didn't wear any undergarments under her dress.

"Like what you see, Nancy?" she asked, "want it?"

They came into each other's arms, their lips parting to kiss, tits and cunts pressing together. The first was a lingering kiss, a flavor taste, followed by passion of dueling tongues, neck bites, ass fondling and pussies grinding against each other. Their hands pressed against each other's mounds as they continued to kiss, licking each other's face and neck. Fingers lingered between labia and tits pressed against tits, both moaning in their hunger and desire for fulfillment.

They went on the bed together, one on top of the other; their moans were unceasing, growing in volume, as fingers clutched flesh, entering wet cunts. They nibbled and licked each others tits, chewing on the hard little knobs. Soon, both faces buried themselves into mounds and lapped clits, legs spreading, pushing, humping upwards, as each woman was totally immersed in the excitement of the moment, in the raw lust of the deed. They pushed their tongues in deep, fucking the slits orally.

Their bodies stiffened, their hips pressing together as the spasms came in a blinding, consuming molten moment. Both women went limp, laying flat on their backs on the hotel bed.

The men straddled their faces, the Cuban's dick being gobbled by Shelley's mouth while Eduardo dangled his cock inches from Nancy's mouth.

Nancy was exhausted from a day of constant orgasms but she was still excited by the sexually explosive situations. The young actor's meat was there for the taking and she reached for it, stroking it, feeling his hardness.

"Do I make you hard, Eduardo?" she teased, "an old woman like me makes you hard?"

"Nancy," he answered, "You make me hard; now, be a good slut and put it in your mouth."

Nancy started at the base and licked the length then her lips encircled his cock head. Nancy licked Eduardo's tube and gave love bites to his thighs. Her head came inches off the pillow as she took his length in her mouth, deep throat. His dick glistened with silvery streaks of her saliva as Nancy allowed the mushroom head to slip out of her mouth before trapping the shaft head once more between her teeth. Her tongue circled around the head once more, her hand stroking his shaft. Then, her lips wrapped around his hardness in a perfect pink circle.

Her mouth was warm and Eduardo bucked his hips, fucking her willing throat. Next to them, Shelley was sword swallowing the Cuban's cock.

I can't believe this is happening, Nancy thought as she stroked and licked the young actor. I'm giving head to an actor I've just met; a stranger is fucking my mouth. This is madness.

Nancy was completely overwhelmed with the prick in her mouth, licking, chewing, moaning, feeling the warmth of him, thrilled at the taste of the cock almost ready to spurt its load, ready to climax with him, holding back until his meat pumped the salty cream in her mouth and Nancy gasped hard, joining him in her own explosive orgasm.

She was spent, drained and the Cuban was saying something but she was in a haze. Hands grabbed her and placed her on all fours, pillows being jammed under her to raise her ass and give her support.

Nancy, on all fours, spread her legs more, opening up her ass cheeks, offering both cunt and ass for penetration.

"Nancy," the Cuban said, "I'm going to fuck your ass."

Before entering her, he kissed between her white, round cheeks, the tip of his tongue almost teasing her rear entrance. She groaned in delight and he positioned his cock meat against her rosebud opening.

There was a moment of stillness, a pause before penetration, a second of teasing anticipation. As he pushed into her she gasped, feeling his thick cock spreading her open. The Cuban meat slid into her rosebud hole inch by inch, filling her slowly as she helped the anal ravaging, ass cheeks open, pushing back, accepting, clenching her ass on the Cuban's cock, squeezing his thickness and he groaned in delight. His balls were banging against her clit with each pounding stroke. She pushed back some more and whimpered in delight as he stretched her and her ass engulfed his prick.

"You like this, Nancy?" he asked, "like having your ass fucked?"

"I love it. I love taking it up the ass...Oh, fuck me deep...I am such a whore....stick it in me, fuck me, use me... I love your dick in my ass...fuck me, crack my ass.... Rape my ass... I'm your toy, your slut...you are so thick... yes... that's it... I like being fucked up the ass....fuck me deep with that thick, fat cock...."

The other couple was in the bed next to them, imitating their moves, Eduardo's cock deep inside Shelley's ass. Nancy gasped as she looked at them, while the Cuban grabbed her hips and drove that thick cock of his as deep as he could between her white ass cheeks. The two couples moved as body and shadow, pushing, pumping, ass cheeks opened, giving and accepting the rite of defilement. Both women were pushing back as both men bucked their hips, their hairy balls slapping against their ass cheeks. All four were fucking hard, using deep, long strokes, pushing back in total acceptance.

Eduardo and Shelley moaned loudly, coming in muffled screams, collapsing next to them, at the same time that Nancy felt the fire inside her, the molten heat exploding her nerve endings. She bucked back slamming into the Cuban's belly, his hard dick sinking deep into her ass, spurting a thick load of warm cream inside her as her mouth opened in a silent scream and her body jerked with the orgasmic, jolting spasm of her own climax.

It was the hardest, most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Nancy collapsed on the bed, drifting off, falling asleep from being totally fuck drained.

"Green eyes," she heard the Cuban say before she passed out, "You were sensational."

12