Doing the Dishes

Story Info
Ex-stripper reminds her husband's friend.
4.4k words
4.15
96.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers

“I hope, after this is over, Claire appreciates what we have done for her.” I told my wife. My wife’s name is Miriam (Mimi). We worked in the same company. It is a huge conglomerate. So we rarely see each other at work. And Claire is one of my wife’s five best friends. They hang out more than we do. They all work in the same area in the company. Although I do enjoy going out with my wife, having other people means that I don’t have to tag along on shopping trips.

My wife is a very good cook. Today, we are preparing a banquet for Claire’s 30th Birthday. I recommended to just hire a catering service and everybody just chip in. The original plan is to have it at Angela’s (another one of the five) place. In the last minute, their septic tank decided to leak. The second option is our place. So here we are - a couple of hours before the first guest arrives and we are still waiting for a few dishes left that are now baking in the oven.

The plan is to cook the dishes, put them into containers and drive to Angela’s. The cleaning will be done after we come back from the party. Due to the change in venue, I am now in trouble. I have to clean up and wash the dishes. I have to set up the tables in the back yard. I have yet to mow the lawn. Luckily, I managed to convince Bob to come a little bit earlier to help me out.

I am just starting to put the dishes into the tub. When the doorbell rang, it’s probably Bob. Punctual, as always. Bob is a nice and cheerful guy that worked at the same area as my wife. I have gone out in the fairway with him on a few occasions. He plays a decent game of golf. Mimi got the door and it is Bob with the new wife – Brenda. I hastily tidied up my hands and came out to greet them.

Bob is dressed down and ready to do my yard work. He handed me his suit which I immediately hang in the closet. Brenda, on the other hand, is already dressed for the occasion. Brenda is a looker. However, on my opinion, she is dressed too conservatively. Her hair is tucked behind her back, simple makeup and long sleeved blouse. Come on. This is a party. It won’t kill her to show a little bit of skin. Although, this is the first time I saw Brenda. There is something very familiar with her.

I offered them something to drink, but they just requested for water. So I went back to the kitchen to fetch them two glasses of water while my wife socialized with them. I am still trying to recall where I saw Brenda. I almost drop the glasses of water when it finally hit me.

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed. She is Lilith – Queen of the Damned. I am 99 percent sure she is the stripper that my buddy hired for a birthday party I attended almost a year ago. The erotic images of that evening are now crystal clear in my head. The worst part is that I am starting to get an erection. I put down the glasses on the countertop, took deep breaths to clam down. I wiped the sweat running down my forehead and finally able to compose myself. I am sure the Bob will suffer from severe trauma if I tell him what I know. Therefore, I have to be 100% sure before I confront Bob. I head back to the den and handed them their water. Of course, I acted as if I don’t know anything. But, I spend the rest of the conversation staring at Brenda.

The chit chat has to end. We have our chores to do. I showed Bob to the garage to bring out the riding lawnmower, while achingly holding back my big mouth. I will be devastating if I got this wrong. So prudence might be the responsible priority – for now. We fired it up and he started fulfill his offer. I headed back to the house but before running into my wife rolling out of the driveway. She has to make a quick trip to the bakery to pick up the cake. I am about to question why not let the other girls get the cake, but I decided not to. It is typical of Mimi to take charge and take responsibility for everything. I gave her a peck on the cheek and headed into the house.

It will be very awkward being with Lilith – I mean Brenda – alone in the house. Would I be able to hold my tongue and not say anything? I don’t think I have to worry about that because as soon as I am in the house Brenda is waiting for me.

“You are actually doing him a favor by letting him mow the lawn for you. He is like a kid. He always wanted a riding one but we don’t have much of a lawn to need one. Listen, Dave. I want to come clean. By the way you are staring at me earlier, you recognized me from somewhere. I am not sure if you will remember. But I am sure that you will find out sooner or later.” She stood up will those pleading eyes and confessed her past to me.

“I love my husband very much. He pulled me out of the lascivious pit that I dug myself into. I don’t want to hurt him.” She begged me not to tell Bob. She hugged me tight. After a few seconds, I felt a familiar stirring between my legs. So I immediately untangle myself and proceeded to the kitchen and put the apron back on.

I don’t know what to do. Should I ruin their marriage because of something that happened in her past? They seem to be happy together. Why should I involve myself in the first place?

“Dave?” I heard Brenda called out my name for behind the entrance to the kitchen. I don’t feel like hearing her plead her case again. So I told her that I would not say anything to Bob or anyone else. She seemed to be delighted by my decision. She offered to help. I nicely declined. She might ruin her outfit. Plus, Mimi will be home soon. We have plenty of time to clean up.

I seemed like I spoke too soon. Mimi called from the bakery. The cake will not be ready for, at least, 15 more minutes. She said she is going to wait for it. She instructed me to turn off the oven and that she will be home soon. I told Brenda the bad news and asked if her offer to help still stands. She agreed so I picked up a freshly washed T-shirt and shorts from the dryer and led her to the bathroom to change. She seems to wear the same size as Mimi so I am sure she will fit into those.

She came out of the bathroom, put on an apron and started to dry the dishes I left at the countertop. We started chatting. As the conversation progress, we eventually ended up at the incident we first met.

Part 2 – Getting re-acquainted with Lilith

Brenda started to narrate how she came into this profession.

“I didn’t do it for the money. Although, money is a great motivator, I really enjoy sex. I craved for the raunchiest and most defiled act that I can think of. Being Lilith is my favorite. I usually do it for stag parties. The groom is usually my first victim. I don’t pop out of a cake as you would expect me to.”

“I would hide in the bedroom. As the evening progress, the guys will come up with an idea so that the groom will have to go to the bedroom alone. The light switch is fixed so that it will not turn on. Once he is completely inside. I will shut the door and let him sweat for a few seconds. The light bulbs are replaced ones that will glow red. As I turn on the lights, he would be facing the door and I will be there is all my devilish glory. I will be wearing a knee-high, spike-heeled boots, elbow-length latex gloves, skimpy leather bra and panties with chrome skulls covering my nipples and crotch and a studded collar around my neck. To complete the ensemble, I will be wearing my horns, fangs and tail.”

“The guys will get a cue. They will turn off the lights in the other room, start the music and open the door so they can observe my dance of seduction. By this time, I will have the groom sitting on the edge of the bed as I moved closer to him.”

Her story is interrupted when I accidentally drop a metal pan on the sink and made a loud bang. Brenda’s story is making me hot. I can picture her in the outfit that she described. I dare not turn around and let her see my erection. I cleared my throat and requested her to change the topic.

“You know, Dave. Although, I said I love my husband. He doesn’t satisfy me in bed. I guess reforming from being a nympho is more difficult than I thought. I have to masturbate often just to keep sane. However, since now that I have found somebody that shares my secret. I guess that somebody would soothe my itchy cunt from time to time.”

I turned around to tell her that I will not be part of her world of debauchery but nothing came out of my mouth. She doesn’t have anything on except for her red lacy bra and panties. She let her hair down. Her curly hair is now spread across her smooth shoulders. She managed to do this while telling her story. She is applying a fresh coat of bright red lipstick in contrast to the neutral one she had before.

“I am done with the dishes. Maybe I can help you with something else.” She is obviously referring to the tent forming inside my sweat pants. I objected to what she planned to do. She just ignored those cries as she yanks my pant down to my ankles. She knows that I won’t be able to resist her. I didn’t put much of a fight when I became Lilith’s “Virgin Sacrifice” [that will be explained later].

She squeezed a huge dollop of lotion from the sink and massages it into my very hard cock. She instructed me to look out the window and pretend that I am doing something, so that her husband won’t notice what we were doing. That realization that we might get caught woke me a bit. But that ray of self control dissipates immediately as she started to stroke the length of my penis.

“You like my little tale. Don’t you. Well, let’s continue! Where are we? Ah!”

“As my fans gets the first sight of my ass swaying to the beat music, the hooting and yelling died down eventually. Everybody is frozen like statues. They are not even sipping the beers they are holding in their hands. The only active soul in the joint is me, the music and my tail. I am touching and caressing every part of my body. Like a cobra in a flute sire. The undulation of my hips and the jutting of my breast are in rhythm with every beat of the music - hypnotizing everybody in the room.”

I noticed that she has already put two fingers into her pussy while her thumb is massaging her clit.

“The groom is now shamelessly ogling my body – beads of sweat on his forehead, mouth open, jaw dropped and drool dripping down his lower lip. I moved closer to him. My hand is on my breast – kneeding and twisting. As I finally sat astride him, I held his face, look him in the eye and gave him a wide grin. I moved up a little bit and press his face into my cleavage. I let him feel the supple skin of my cheek and let him lick the sweat from my skin. While doing this, I will press my ass and my covered pussy onto his crotch – grinding and humping.”

“His penis is painfully pressing against his pants by now. I will start undressing. After removing my bra, I wrapped it behind his head to pull him into my waiting breasts. I pressed one nipple into his mouth. He had no choice but to suck on it. My nipples are very sensitive. His continued sucking will make me very wet. The aroma of my leaking pussy will cover the room with the smell of sex and perfume I applied to it. It’s intoxicating.”

“It’s time to release the monster that is begging to get out. I undo his pant and underwear - letting his iron-hard cock jut up into the air for all his friends to see. Even the most timid ones are so immersed by the experience they don’t even notice or (maybe) don’t even care if there are a lot of people watching the show. I would then…” I interrupted her from her narration.

“Shit! He is coming into the house. Please we should… Oh god… I’m going to...” I wailed as my orgasm is fast rising. I saw Bob disappeared from the window already at the front door, but I am still humping against Brenda’s enclosed fist hoping for the final stroke that will bring me over the edge. Fortunately for me, Brenda heard my warning and stopped immediately.

“Oh my god, Dave. You almost lost it. I actually felt your balls clenched. Shit! Let me put you pants back on.” She offered.

Too late! Bob is almost in the kitchen. I signaled Brenda to stay low and leave my pants be. Fortunately the center island of the kitchen is large enough to hide Brenda and my protruding cock from view.

“Hey man, your lawn is really huge. It will take me a little while longer. You really owe me one, pal.” He exclaimed. I just nodded and grinned.

“But for now, I think a cold glass of lemonade will do.”

I told him to help himself to anything in the refrigerator. He noticed that I wiped the sweat from my forehead. So, he offered if I would like one, as well. I kindly refused. After finishing his drink, we went back out to continue with his chore.

I am about to tell Brenda that what we were doing is very dangerous and we should discontinue this. But I was caught off-guarded. Brenda stuck out her tongue to lick off the leaking pre-cum from the head of my penis. The cock is still as stiff as it was. Brenda proceeded to stroke it again bringing back the familiar tingling as she continued her story.

“I am told beforehand that I should not have sex with the groom. After I got his meat out of his pants, I stood back. I ordered him to stroke himself for her queen. He will masturbate until he fulfills his “offering” to his goddess. I stepped back and danced for him. I am so horny that I masturbated with him. Even while having my mini-orgasms, I managed to stay is beat with the music. To my audience, they would think that this is part of my routine. He didn’t take long to spurt his semen all over the carpet. One, two, three… he flings five ropes of sticky cum across the room. His knees gave way after the last salvo. He collapsed on the bed unconscious.”

“It is now time to continue the entertainment and everybody to join in the action. Everyone in the room is sporting their manhood. I grabbed a couple of them as they parted a way for me to walk out of the bedroom. The crowd followed me to the den. I pushed away all the items on top of the coffee table and lied spread-eagled on top of it. I asked everybody to gather around and strip off their clothes. Almost everybody complied. I ordered them to pay homage to their Queen. I grabbed two cocks - I put one into my aching pussy and one in my mouth. I took a couple more - one for each hand. The rest have to fend for themselves. After the stimulation from my erotic dance, the guys didn’t take long to cum. They sprayed thick semen all over my face and body. Each one took their turn in slamming their cock into my pussy, letting me suckle their manhood to orgasm and letting me milk the semen out of their balls using my fingers. The event lasted for a while. But when it is all done, bodies are lying on the floor exhausted. And yet, I am ready for more.”

“I don’t usually remember my clients, but you are special. You are my Virgin Sacrifice for the evening. I don’t pick the person that would be part of my encore performance. But I am glad that they picked you. They grabbed your arms and legs. You are one of the people that didn’t participate in the orgy. You struggled, claiming fidelity to your wife. With the sexually charged atmosphere we had that night, your pleas could never be hear. I walked over to you, strutting my hips and licking my lips. You calmed down immediately. You even closed you eyes as I glide the back of my hand on your right cheek.”

She stopped her manipulation of my penis and stood. “Dave, I need a cock in me now. Let us move to the sofa. I am going ride until you spill every drop of cum in your body.” My brain is not processing anything anymore. My cock has taken control. She hangs on to my cock and led me to the den. She pushed me down to the couch and sat astride me. With one quick motion, she inserted my cock into her heavenly pussy. Her warm wet cavern enveloped by penis like a glove. She started gyrating and pumping on top of me. She continued her story but I remember each and every detail vividly.

I tried to get myself loose from these guys. But I am in no position to fight them. They dragged me to coffee table and held me down. My softening penis is now in plain sight as they removed every fiber of clothing from my body. Lilith moved sensuously. She dragged her fingernail slowly starting from my thigh, across the vein of my cock, flicked my sensitive nipples and finally rested on my neck. She scratched my neck and made a small symbol. A tag that signifies that I am now owned by the Queen of the Damned.

She enclosed her lips on top of mine and thrust her tongue in. I willingly obliged. I returned every probe, every bite and every suck. Her hand is on a mission as well. Her expert manipulation brought my dying penis back to full attention. It is so engorged that it pains a little. It seems like my blood is going to burst through the thin epidermis.

She moved up onto the coffee table. She is crouch on top of me, holding my member and directing to towards her cunt. She slowly lowers herself on my twitching penis. Since she is already well-lubricated, I slid right in. However, I still gasped at the warmth and softness of the membrane that envelope and glide from the tip of the head to the base of the shaft. She didn’t pull up but she gyrated and rolls around my crotch. At the same time, her inner muscles contracted in rhythm with music. It feels like my cock is being milked. The contraction will start at the base and quickly move to the tip.

She might have sensed that I about to blow my load. She immediately halted her sweet torture but kept my organ snuggly inside her. She probed my mouth with her tongue. I eagerly returned the favor. We were sucking each other’s face like possessed individuals. She disengaged leaving a saliva trail down to my mouth.

We were breathing hard. “We are going to come together, my pet. I am feeling the sensation is my pussy. Get ready to shoot your load into my ravenous womb.” She whispered the words in my ear. She put one hand on my chest and one hand rubbing her clit. She is really riding me now. The pace she was fucking me is amazing. I lost track of time and space. I seems like nothing else existed other than the sensation between my legs. I tried to hold off the inevitable. She started cumming. Her cunt is convulsing around me. This sends me over the top, as well. The dam broke. Torrents of pent up fluids gushed through my uretha. My semen ejaculated continuously. Spurt after spurt. It seems like my body spill out gallons of cum straight into her womb.

Part 3 – Wifey comes home

I am about to do the same back in reality. However, I heard my wife pulled in the driveway. My heart is thumping. What I am going to do? How am I going to get away with this? I am amazed on how quick Brenda is. She has pick up her clothes from the floor and already closed the door to the bathroom. As for me, I still have my pants down to my ankles and my cock is still hard and covered with Brenda’s juices. I am about to pull up my pants but she is already inside the house. Fortunately, she went in the back door.

“Honey, where are you? I am leaving the cake at the counter top. I am doing to take a quick shower. Please put it in the icebox when you get the time.” I heard her yell. I also hear her go up the stairs. After my heart beat slowed down a little bit, I pulled up my pants even though my cock is still erect. I went back to the kitchen to continue my chore. I finished the rest of the pans and spatulas. I can feel the wetness in my pants as my excitement died down. I have just taken off my apron, when somebody grabbed my penis from behind.

Brenda is back to her conservative outfit. However, her slutty ways are not repressed by her attire. Her hand is groping and kneeding my organ, bringing it back to full attention. “Thanks, hon. I really needed that. I hope we can do that again sometime. Fortunately, you didn’t orgasm. You blacked out last time at the party. Everyone thought you had a heart attack.”

evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers
12