All Comments on 'Doing The Right Thing'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Easily 5***** ... and why not? Let's go to a least 8 stars. This is a masterpiece. Thank you

Molly has one more person wrapped around her little finger: me!

BJ

DOM71DOM71about 2 years ago

a nice feel good story.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Another great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very beautiful and touching love story that really tugs on our heart.

Sometimes giving of yourself and opening your mind and heart is the most difficult to do!

Yet the great joy and inner peace received is the most precious commodity that our heads can receive. Along with a child innocent smile.

Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

SW

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

A wonderful story even for the second time. I didn't realized I'd read it until the hospital scene. 5 BIG FAT FLAMING STARS!

jesemmojesemmoalmost 2 years ago

An incredible story. I've read it for the third time and have enjoyed it more each time I read it. Five Stars from me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY GREAT !

THANK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!!! And OP knows how to write KIDS' dialogue!

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Very

Very good story,but I've said it before you don't propose at some one else's wedding,it is bad manners.

joeoggijoeoggiabout 1 year ago

Sweet. Well done. Good premise and execution. You don’t need a sex scene every other paragraph. I prefer, as I think the author does, to put a little background behind each character before they diddle together. Well written!

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

This story proves again that the author writes very well and has a great imagination. I do enjoy an uplifting story with a feel good ending. EXCELLENT!

Joant43Joant43about 1 year ago

A gentle story with "real" people. This author can really bring a tear to the reader?'s eye.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor013about 1 year ago

Getting engaged at someone else's wedding is as crass as 9ne can possibly be! Still, it was a good story.

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13about 1 year ago

Unfortunately, Big Ben is not the name of the clock or the tower, the name Big Ben refers to the bell. The tower it is located in was called St Stephen's, but in 2012 it was renamed Elizabeth Tower in honour of the late Queen who, on that date, had reigned for 60years.

Not everyone knows that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A good heart is uplifted from darkness with new blessings. A 5* Romance.

Story contains import life lessons. Highly recommended.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When you ask someone to marry you, you give them an engagement ring, not a wedding ring, other than that, I really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"We all we're having our big Christmas dinner a day later."?

we're is short for 'we are'!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EoRaptor013 It happens at receptions. You can see videos of it. This was planned with Mandy. She gave Carmen the bouquet and he was given the garter. It was set up for happiness.

sizemediumsizemedium5 months ago

I love all of your stories but this one is the best.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I loved the DNA reveal but was disappointed in the car crash. Enjoyed the romance but I was in the mood for justice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The phony affair/ true parentage reveal was weak as fuck, why would he soften her deception and betrayal? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Also gotta love Janice and Brad showing their true parentage by being disproportionately immature as ~30 year olds.

RIP Annie.. (Rest in piss) that is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed the sentimental aspect of the story. Sometimes a happy ending is nice.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

heart warming story even if a little simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Liked the story. But there was a pretty big plot hole in it 😎

.

When Dan told his kids that 2 of them were not biologically his, he presented them with the DNA report proving it. But along with that, he lied about WHEN he found out to protect the reputation of their mother, saying he found out not long after birth of her second kid by her lover. But — when Brad asks about the kidney match checkup just a couple years ago…why didn’t Brad ask about WHY his Dad had a DNA test done AT THAT TIME? Surely Brad would have connected those obvious dots??

.

A quibble…..the author could have made Carmen a few years older to reduce the angst that Dan’s kids got from tne 20 year age difference.

.

4 ****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories