Dom Sub Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exoticat
exoticat
69 Followers

"Thank you, my lord." She said getting to her knees in front of him.

"Now slave!" He grabbed her by the braid and shoved his cock into her mouth.Oh god, I am so close,he thought as his cock hit the back of her throat. He slowly pulled his cock back until the head touched her lips then speared her face again. She reached up to grab his balls.

"Clasp your hands behind your back, slave." He ordered and she immediately followed.

Her mouth was so warm. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it but he wanted her to take his whole cock in her mouth. He pushed his cock into her mouth until he hit her tonsils then ordered her to relax and open wider. As she did he shoved his cock deeper into her throat, causing her to gag as her chin touched his balls.

"Easy, pet, relax. Breathe on my outstroke and relax. I wont be happy if you throw up on my cock." He heard her mumble against his cock.

He took this as an understanding and began to fuck her face like he planned to do to her pussy, going deep until his balls slapped her chin.

"Oh, yeah, baby, suck my prick deep. You are doing so well. I am very pleased." He praised her as he drew close. He pounded her face uncaring if she could breathe.

"Oh god, yess, yess. I'm cumming. Yes, oh Fuck!" He shoved his cock deep in her throat one last time as he came hard in her mouth. He shot his cum down her throat, rope after rope. Only when his balls stopped contracting did he withdraw. She took a deep breath of air then proceeded to clean his shrinking member sucking lightly to drain every drop from his shaft. When she finished he rested her head on his lap.

"You did well, my slut, so very, very well." He stroked her head like a prized puppy murmuring soothing sounds to her.

"I am proud of you my pet. You've serviced me well and your reward will be a reduction in sentence. I will only give you 20 instead of 30 whacks." He said completely wiped out from his cum.

She looked up at him with doe eyes. He could see how much pleasure she got from serving him.

"You're very kind, master. I'm so lucky to have you. Thank you, my lord." She said to him as she place a gentle kiss on his sleeping cock.

Patting her on the head, he asked, "Are you ready to begin again, slave?"

"As it pleases you, kind master." She said lifting her head from his lap.

He didn't even have to tell her to bend over his knee this time. She was so eager to please him.

"Good girl. Now hold still, slut. I don't expect to have to tell you again to sit still, ok?" He said sternly.

"Yes, sir. Should I count, master." She inquired.

"No, slave, that won't be necessary this time. Just thank me for the generous gift you receive every time I smack your ass."

"As my lord wishes. Thank you, master."

He snuggled her side up to his groin then administered the first of twenty. WHACK! The sound of the spatula was music to his ears, causing his sleeping cock to wake with a small pulse. She cried out when the plastic hit her already sensitive ass. To his surprise it didn't welt up. He would have to hit her harder. He wanted to see the fruits of his labor.

He hit her another time only this time much harder leaving a deep red mark. She screamed as he made contact and began to wail hysterically causing him to pause.

"My poor baby. Let master make it better," he said as he drove the handle of the spatula into her gaping wet pussy. He pumped it into her until her wailing stopped and she let out a moan.

"That's better slut." He said withdrawing the handle, then immediately spanking her four times hard and quick. He fucked pussy with the handle again.

"You like that, bitch," he paused, "Look what beating your sweet ass has done. You have waked the sleeping soldier." His sleeping cock was wide-awake and pressed hard against her side.

He brought the utensil down on her deeply reddened ass several times rutting his cock against her in time with his strikes. He was moaning loudly as he fucked again her with the handle. He lost count as to how many times he hit her but eventually she started to moan loudly even when he spanked her. She was close. It was time to end the punishment but not before he drove the point of this punishment home.

He opened his legs a bit wider to give him better access to her upper thigh. The how to guide said you should always end the punishment with ten good whacks to upper thigh to make them remember the reason for the punishment. It apparently stings more there. Hopefully it would calm her arousal down some. She was so close and he had to bring her down a bit or she would cum before he was ready.

The first strike on her thigh caused her to cry out and by the second she was crying again. He hit her eight more times fast and hard. He could hear her crying hard when he finished. He lifted her up and cradled her in his lap, causing her to wince.

"I hoped you have learned your lesson, my pet. You must never, ever take pleasure unless I give it to you. Is that clear, my sweet little slave?" He asked as he kissed her tears from her face.

"Yes, sir," she hiccoughed.

"Good girl. Now run upstairs and get me some lotion to rub into your tender backside." He said soothingly.

"Yes, master. May I relieve myself as well master," she asked as he released her from his embrace and started toward the steps.

"Of course, my love. Clean yourself well, after and be quick about it, poppet. It is almost midnight and I want to give you your treat for being such a good slave."

"Yes, sir." With that she picked up her pace, running up the stairs.

He laughed quietly at her obedience.

"Such a good girl," he said proudly to himself.

***

She came back down in under five minutes carrying a bottle of oil.

"I'm sorry, my lord, but I am out of lotion. All I had was this lavender massage oil." She said lowering her eyes.

"It's ok, my slave. It will work just fine; maybe better because of the lavender. You have done well." He said touching her face. He took the oil from her and stood up.

"Lay down on the couch so I can massage this in. It will take some of the sting away then I will give you your treat."

"As it pleases you, my master." He loved when she said that to him, 'As it pleases you'. It made his hard cock fill to an uncomfortable size.

Once she laid down he poured a good amount of the fragrant oil into his palm then rubbed his hands together to warm it. She cried out in pain as gently rested his hands on her deeply red ass. It was on fire. He wanted to feel bad but he just couldn't. This is what she wanted from him and he enjoyed giving it to her.

Slowly he rubbed the oil across her cheeks gently gliding over the welts. She was crying softly now as he rubbed her, but this had to be done. If he didn't she would be very sore tomorrow. In this he couldn't avoid hurting her. He tried to soothe her as he added more oil and included her thighs in his massage.

"It's alright, my pet. Don't cry. You know you had to be punished. Shhhh, you're ok. Just a bit more. Easy, my slave. I did this only because I love you, my beautiful slave. Master will make it better. Shhh."

He calmed her down and she was breathing deeply as he massaged each of her cheeks dipping his hands down into her crack. She moaned, gyrating her hips into the couch when he brushed against her pucker.

"You like that, my slave? You like when I touch your ass hole, you dirty slut." He asked as he rubbed her anus with his well-oiled finger, slipping the tip of his finger into the hole.

"Oh yes, master. If it pleases you, don't stop." She moaned.

"Oh it pleases master greatly, slave." He grabbed his cock with his other hand and slowly rubbed its length with oil savoring the feel.

"Oh, yes. Do you want master to fuck your ass, slave? Should I allow that to be your treat, you dirty slut?" He slowly inserted his finger deep into her tight ass, her muscles gripping him tightly.

"Pleassse, master. Please fuck my ass. My asshole is yours to possess. Please, master." She moaned.

He ignored her pleas as much as he could. He had to ready her before he lost control. He inserted another finger pumping it slowly into her. She was moaning wildly, bucking her hips against his hand. She was as ready as she was going to get, he determined as he pushed in a third finger with ease.

"Come off the couch, get on your knees and rest your upper body on the cushion." He instructed.

"Yes, my lord and master." She moaned as he removed his fingers from her ass.

He watched as she quickly did as she was told. He spread her leg with his knees, getting a great view of her hot ass, her little hole winking at him invitingly. He rubbed more oil onto his aching cock then slowly pressed it against her little rose.

"Relax, pet, breathe deeply," he instructed as his head slowly disappeared into her slick tight hole. He felt her sphincter rings contract on his head and then release. When his head passed the second of the constricting rings he felt a small pop and he knew he was in. He stopped, giving her time to adjust to his size. She was moaning loudly now, wiggling beneath him.

Slowly he started pushing forward again. It didn't take long before his balls rested against her wet cunt. The heat radiating off her ass was driving him insane. All he wanted to do was drive his rod hard and fast into her ass, but he had to take it slow.

He withdrew his cock but not completely. He stopped when he hit resistance. Then picked up the pace a bit as he pumped his cock deep into her ass.

"Please, master, please. Fuck me harder. Slam your balls against my wet cunt. Please, master." She cried out.

"Oh god! Do you feel me deep in your ass, slave? You like that, don't you?" He asked as he slammed his cock hard into her, causing her to cried out.

"Yes, yes. Fuck my ass hard, master, yes. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass." She kept repeating her litany as he fucked her hard and fast, pumping in and out of her tight hot ass. The sound of his balls slapping her cunt filled the air. In and out, faster and harder until he was so close, so very close.

"Oh god! Oh god. Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard in you ass. Yesss!" He slammed hard into her ass one last time and shot his seed deep inside her filling her bowels. He came so hard he saw stars. He collapsed onto her back, breathing hard. He knew she still hadn't come but somehow it didn't concern him right now.

"Good, girl, my slave. You are a very good girl. You took your master's cum deep in your ass. Did you like that slave?" He said panting against her back.

"Oh yes, my master. Very much. Master, may I cum now?" She asked very sweetly. How could he deny her?

"Yes my good girl you may come. Use your hand to bring yourself while I am still in your ass. Let me hear you cum, slave, but be quick I am losing my size." He lifted off her back, pressing himself against her firmly.

"Thank you, kind master." He watched as she reached under them fondling herself with her hand, rubbing his balls lightly. Within, seconds her breathing changed and he could tell she was close already. He knew of a way to bring her faster.

"Rub your clit, you slut. Yes, you dirty slut. Feel my cock up your ass as you fuck yourself deep. Pump your fingers faster, slave. Fuck yourself deeper. Use two fingers. Deeper. God my cock is so deep in your ass. Cum hard for me slave," he commanded her.

"God yes, master. Oh god you cock is still so large in my ass filling me. Oh, god, yes. I am so close, sir." He watched as her breathing became ragged and her hand rubbed fast against his balls. She was close, he could tell.

"Yes my pet, cum for me now!" He commanded.

"Oh, god, fuck. Oh goddddd. I'm cummmming masssterrr. Yessss, yes! IEEEEE!" The muscles in her ass squeezed his shrinking cock hard, milking the last of his cum from his shaft as she came. He had never seen her cum this hard before. He watched her body jerk as she screamed, and then abruptly she stopped.

"Kim, my pet, are you ok, love?" He wasn't worried, because she was breathing very deeply.She passed out,he thought laughing.

With a grunt he withdrew his cock and watched as his cum oozed from her stretched hole. He stood up, his legs still a bit wobbly. When he was stable he bent down scooping her into his arms. He carried her upstairs, removed her collar and laid her in bed on her side then laid down beside her covering them both.

***

He woke early on Saturday, showered and went down to the kitchen, but not before leaving a note for Kim on his pillow.

***

She woke to the scent of frying bacon. Instinctively she reached for Rick, but there was only a note. She panicked but the scent of the bacon frying had to mean that he was still there. She unfolded the paper to read the message.

"My dearest slave,

Last night was amazing. I am so proud of you. You have pleased me more than I ever thought imaginable. I promise to call on you again to serve my needs soon. Now go take a shower and get dressed. Your husband is downstairs right now making you a feast fit for a queen. You have more than earned it; now hurry up so you can enjoy it.

All my love,

Master"

Her heart felt light and she couldn't have been happier. He would be back.

***

She came downstairs just as Rick poured the coffee. He looked up at her as she entered the room. The smile that met her was amazing.

"Good morning, baby. I made you breakfast." Rick said meeting her at the doorway with a very passionate kiss. "Did you sleep well, Kimmy?"

"Did I ever. I was so tired!" She said caressing the side of his face.

"How are you feeling? Sore?" He asked with a wicked grin.

"A bit, but I wouldn't trade it for the world." She said seductively. "I'm starving. Let's eat and then we can talk about last night."

"Ok. I'm pretty hungry myself, but I don't think there is anything to talk about, really. What happened last night should stay between a master and his slave," winked at her, rubbing the full length of his cock over his sweats.

"Well said. Then after we eat should we see what we can do to relieve that raging hard on you're encouraging?" She said reaching into his pants pumping his cock in her hand twice before withdrawing from him. He gasped.

"Oh yeah. Now that is something we should definitely take care of," he moaned. "But first, lets eat before everything gets cold."

exoticat
exoticat
69 Followers
12