Dominican Showdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Danny had ridden the cock to his ejaculation, the man gathered him up in his arms and carried him into the bungalow, into one of the two bedrooms; laid Danny down on his back on the foot of the bed; spread the young man's thighs, slowly slid his cock into Danny's channel; and fucked him, at great length in ever-more-rapid strokes, to his own ejaculation. As soon as the man could regain a hard staff, Danny straddled his pelvis and rode his cock again.

At length, exhausted, Danny and the man lay side by side on the bed, their hands roaming each other's bodies and Danny giving the man a hand job until with a moan and a sigh, the bodyguard drifted off into sleep. When the bodyguard's breathing had become regularized and he was quietly snoring, Danny carefully and silently rose from the bed and padded out of the bungalow, leaving the door behind him unlatched and slightly open.

He stealthily moved back to the lounge he had claimed for himself and lifted it and swung it away from the base of the palm tree, careful to muffle the scraping noise in the sand. Once the lounge was turned, he went down on his hands and knees and dug into the sand. Extracting the oilskin pouch that had been hidden under the beach lounge since the day Danny had arrived - two days before the couple in the nearby bungalow did - Danny carefully unwrapped the Beretta 92FS it contained, checked it over, and then screwed on the silencer that also had been hidden in the pouch.

They had been right, he thought. The best avenue of approach and the disarming of defenses had been through the sexual proclivities of the bodyguard. He already could feel the sweet taste of success. There hadn't yet been a witness protection arrangement that he hadn't been able to circumvent.

He rose and, holding the Beretta at the ready at his side, quietly and carefully stole his way back inside the bungalow.

12