Don & Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you have?" I asked Anne.

"Sure, but you have to guess who with! Anyway, I figured I'd help a Fran out, and we looked for a good opportunity to ambush you. We finally got you to carpool with us that day, and when you got that neat fortune cookie, it was all over."

"Then, when the travel plans for the first week changed," Fran continued, "Mike wanted Anne to go with you. But she suggested that I go to Denver, instead. Mike thought about it for a little while, and then decided that we should both make it. We planned the whole thing out on the plane."

"Boy, were you confused that first Monday morning," Anne laughed. "You didn't know what was happening at breakfast!"

They continued to rip me until the meal was finished. Then Anne got up and said, "I gotta go to a wedding gown fitting. You two are welcome to stay as long as you want. Make yourself at home."

Fran and I started attacking each other once again. This time, she led me into the bedroom, disrobing along the way. By the time we were at the bed, we were ready to go. Fran pushed me on to the bed and climbed on top of me, letting me enter her heat once again. As she was moving her hot bottom on my cock, she brought her toes up to my mouth and got me to suck on them. She was rocking back and forth on my pelvis, letting my dick massage the interior of her cunt. Soon, I was exploding my sperm into her, and she was spending with me. Fran rolled off of me breathlessly. I went into the bathroom, got a wet washrag and came back to bathe my lover's genitals. Fran allowed me to view her pussy unashamedly, and then got up from the bed to return the cloth to the bathroom.

Returning, she peeped into Anne's closet and said, "ooh, that's nice." She disappeared into the closet reappearing a few moments later in a black see through body stocking that fitted her perfectly. She walked a little, modeling it for me, letting me see how it shaped her breasts and buttocks. Seeing how I liked it, she returned to the closet and tried on three or four more of Anne's sexy outfits.

Finally, she came back to the wearing a pair of crotchless panties. I moved between her legs and tasted her hot cunt. Once again, it felt like it was burning my nose as I poked it in to get a great whiff. In no time at all, my nibbling and licking had her coming again. Then I moved her into a kneeling position on the bed and entered her from behind. This time, I was slow and gentle. We made it last for fifteen minutes or more. It seemed like she had one rolling orgasm after another, until finally I couldn't stand it any more and allowed myself to spurt.

We left Anne's apartment twenty minutes later or so. Fran told me we wouldn't be able to use this place again, as Anne would be leaving in a three weeks, right after her wedding. It didn't matter to me, as I figured I had a surprise for her!

~~~~~~~~~~
~ Kinky is feathers; perverted is the whole chicken
~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later, Fran and I found ourselves together on a plane for Phoenix. Unfortunately, there were weather delays, and we didn't get in until nearly midnight. Although it was clear that we both wanted each other, we decided that if we did anything that night we'd be wiped the next day.

The next evening, Fran told me she'd take me someplace nice for dinner, but casual. She drove the rental car into Scottsdale and then up the mountain road into Carefree where we stopped at a BarBQ for dinner. The place was dead on a Monday night, and after dinner, she continued up the mountain and turned on a couple of roads, finally finishing on a dirt path. As we came over a rise, we were treated to a beautiful view of the Valley of the Sun that was bathed in the last light of the day with the lights beginning to come on.

We got into the back seat, and I watched as Fran undressed. Then she did the same as I stripped. Neither of us had made love in a car in years, and neither of us were small. We had to move constantly to pleasure each other and avoid charley horses. But the frivolity that Fran brought to the situation brought us both to exciting climaxes in the desert.

When we returned to the hotel, I accompanied Fran to her room, and figured she'd invite me in to spend the night. But she turned me away at the door with a kiss, and told me she'd surprise me another time. By now I was beginning to understand that my paramour enjoyed the situation as much as the sex, and allowed her the whim.

I was awakened the next morning by the ringing phone while it was still dark out; I looked at the clock and saw it was only 5:15. I figured the desk had made a mistake and I was ready to chew them out. But it was Fran. "Come on down to my room. You've got to see this."

When I got there the door was cracked and I walked in. The room was on the opposite side of the hotel from mine, and I saw Fran in a yoga position on the bed, silhouetted by the first light of dawn coming through the open picture window. For the next hour we made love and watched the sun peep over the mountains. Fran enjoyed this so much that I came to her room at the same time the next two mornings.

One night that week, we were at dinner, and I asked her for more details about her life at home. Fran told me how she had married her husband 8 years ago. They were sort of opposites; he was moody, and Fran felt that she was able to help him by being lighthearted. On the other hand, he assisted her by keeping her feet on the ground. Except right at the start, sex had always been okay between them, if a little boring.

After they'd been wed 3 years, Fran got pregnant. It had been a difficult time, and in the fourth month, the doctor advised her to give up sex for the duration. A few weeks after she delivered a fine, healthy baby girl, Harry didn't seem to be much interested in continuing their sex lives, although he would boink her ineffectually from time to time. Sometime later, it came to light that Harry was having an affair with a coworker. Fran initially was very upset, but then they talked about it, and decided that, rather than get a divorce, they'd simply allow each other to have sex with other people. She'd had three affairs since then, all short, and her husband had a couple. It worked out well, and since they liked to talk about their other lovers during romance, their sex life together livened up, until it was fine now.

She quizzed me, and I told her our similar story. We postulated that quite a few married couples our age, perhaps as much as a quarter, had similar arrangements.

~~~~~~~~~~
~ Don't sweat the petty things, just pet the sweaty things
~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of weeks later, Fran and I found ourselves on a down week together for the first time. Because of the tough traveling we were doing, the bosses didn't mind if we took liberties, such as coming in late or long lunches. We went for lunch on Tuesday, and Fran said, "I'm horny. Let's go get a motel room."

"I've got a better idea." I led her to a pay telephone, and dialed my wife's number at work.

With Fran standing nearby so that I was sure she could hear every word, I talked with my spouse. "Lisa, yeah it's me . . . Were you planning on coming home during the afternoon today? . . . Well, I sort of wanted to use the house . . . Sure, it's Fran . . . Cool, I'll see you this evening. Love you."

Fran was astounded. "You mean your wife doesn't mind if you bring me home? Harry knows I'm seeing you, but he'd have a shit fit if he knew we were in our bed together."

I drove Fran home, gave her a tour of the house, and offered her a drink. As I made it, she excused herself. I figured she was going to the powder room. When she wasn't back in 10 minutes, I went looking for her. She wasn't in the hall bathroom, nor was she in the one in our bedroom. I figured we were playing hide and seek, and finally found her behind the door in the guest bedroom, sipping on a beer. But she slipped away from me, saying "You have to get me undressed before you can have me!" We chased each other around the house, alternately letting the other person take our clothes off and then resisting until we were both naked, and then had wild sex on the kitchen counter.

~~~~~~~~~~
~ I think sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it
~~~~~~~~~~

Fran and I continued our affair through the fall and winter, sleeping with each other in Atlanta, New Orleans, Cleveland, on the Coast and occasionally spending an afternoon with each other when we were at HQ. Once we went to a beach on a warm November. Fran surprised me by completely stripping by the deserted beach house, and we screwed, worrying about splinters on the seat. She's like that.

Our company lost the bid to take on the second phase of training, and Mike held a luncheon for us on the last Friday. Fran didn't make a fuss over me, as was typical; I don't think anyone in the office, other than Anne, ever suspected we were lovers.

I returned to pack up my things, and checked my TEA.SPOUT email for the last time. Sure enough, there was one last message from FORTUNE.COOKIE.

Love has blossomed. Have fun with it, and it will never die.

I reluctantly purged the message, and terminated the account.

~~~~~~~~~~
~ One man's idea of cruel and unusual punishment
~ is another man's idea of a great weekend
~~~~~~~~~~

I called Fran a couple of weeks later, and suggested that we should get together sometime. She readily agreed, but told me to wait for awhile. She thought Harry was getting a little jealous.

The next Saturday, Lisa told me she was taking me out for dinner. We went to a nice restaurant, and were led to a table for four. A little while later, Fran and her husband walked in and were led to our table. Fran seemed as astounded to see me as I was to see her. Lisa and Harry had set the whole thing up. They each wanted to meet their spouses' lover, and each other.

We had a pleasant meal, and although nothing was baldly stated, it was clear that Lisa and Harry didn't mind if we continued our affair. On the ride home with Lisa, I asked her what she thought of Harry. "He seems to be a nice man," she observed.

"Well, would you like to have an go-around with him?"

"No, he's not really my type. A bit of a cold fish, if you know what I mean."

"That's too bad. I think a foursome could be fun."

"So do I, with the right couple. Oh, if you really want me to, I'm sure I could seduce him . . ."

"Only if you want to, my dear. Sex should always be fun, don't you think?" She agreed with me, and although we've had dinner with the Wilson's three or four times since, I don't think Lisa and Harry have ever gotten together.

Fran and I continued our affair for another six months or so, and then one day when we were romantically involved at my house I playfully remarked that she was getting a little chunky. "I should, I'm four months gone." I knew it wasn't mine, I'd had a vasectomy years before. "Oh, I'm sure it's Harry's," she said contentedly, "and what's more, this time I'm as healthy as a horse. My obstetrician told me I can continue to have sex until I'm well into the last trimester. Hey, what's that puny thing down there?"

We snuck off with each other once or twice a month until she was nearly due, and then we just sort of stopped. We kept in touch, of course, and Lisa and I even visited her in the maternity ward. Eight months after the delivery, she still hadn't given me a signal that she wanted to continue. I figured it was over.

One evening, while Lisa was out of town on a business trip, the doorbell rang. I answered it, only to hear in that familiar contralto, "Here's the pizza you ordered, sir!" She was back! Harry was babysitting the kids, and Fran and I screwed until midnight.

About a year later, Harry got a good job offer up in Boston, and they moved. Whenever I'm in the area, I give Fran a call. If she can get free, she does. Once, I even stayed at their house, and Fran crept into my room late at night.

~~~~~~~~~~
~ A penny for your thoughts, $20 to act them out
~~~~~~~~~~

Some women are to marry, and some women are for fun. I'm lucky to have two of those.

You've read this story, and, I hope, you have an opinion about it.
Please take one mouse click to vote below.

It's important to me to know your opinion.
1 – I hated it
2 – I didn't like it much
3 – Liked it; keep on writing
4 – I really liked it, a good read
5 – Loved it, one of the best