Don & Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always woke earlier than the others. When I went topside it was a gorgeous dawn, and I decided to stay with the new uniform of the day. I jumped into the ocean for a little swim, and after a few strokes, I saw Alan on the deck. I motioned for him to come on in, and he splashed in and floundered over to me. We continued a few hundred yards, until we were both worn out. I'm a better swimmer than he is, but he can stay afloat much easier than I can; I often hung onto his shoulders as a flotation device and that morning I didn't see any reason to change the habit. But as we rested in the deep water, I began to feel his arm brush up against my chest more than was absolutely necessary. I extricated myself, and swam towards the beach, into shallower water. When I could barely stand up, I just looked at the beauty of the island. A few minutes later, I felt Alan's lips at the back of my neck, and his hand cupped my bosom. I turned around in surprise, and he grabbed me and pressed our groins together while he attempted to kiss me. I avoided as much contact as I could, and said, "Alan, you know I like you, but we just can't do this. Do you understand?"

"But, Lisa, you're just so . . ."

"No, Alan. We can't hurt Doreen or Don."

"But . . ."

"I'm going back to the boat, Alan. I'm trusting you not to do anything like this again." I took off, outswimming him, and by the time he got back to the boat I had a bra and cover-up on, and Don was rustling around, thanks to a few nudges from me. Within a few hours, everything seemed back to normal, but for the rest of the trip I didn't go topless, and I was very careful about touching him when we played. He seemed to be okay with that, and didn't try anything else. As far as I was concerned, it was forgotten. No, I didn't tell Don about it.

A few weeks later, the guys were spending a day at the lake, and Doreen and I were in her backyard, just chatting. We went on for awhile, and then she said, "Lisa, can I talk to you? About sex?"

This wasn't a big deal. The first time she was pregnant, she realized that she wasn't able to satisfy Alan completely, and she wanted to know how to give him a good blowjob. This was before the Internet, (not that Doreen would ever enter a chat room!) and she needed a good reference. None better than me, she figured, and I was happy to give her a few pointers. In the ensuing years, when they got bored or other minor problems would crop up, I'd help her out with some sound advice.

This time, however, it was a big deal.

"Lisa, I think Alan's going to have an affair."

"Oh, come on, Doreen, he loves you. He's not going to do anything like that."

"But he's been fantasizing about it in bed with me. It's on his mind. He's never had anyone but me, and now that the kids are out of the house, he's got too much time to himself."

"So he's going through male menopause. Big deal. He'll get over it."

We went around that block for a long time. Although I wasn't convinced he would ever get serious, (or know what to do to get it if he did!), Doreen was sure that sooner or later, she was going to have to deal with the 'other woman.'

"Okay, let's assume for the moment that you're right. So he goes out and has a quick affair. So you'll be hurt for a little while, but honey, before long he'll come back, wagging his tail behind him. You've got absolutely nothing to worry about, even in the remote possibility that he really does go through with it."

"I wish I was so sure about it. But with all the widows and divorced women out there, I'm afraid he'll like her more than he likes me, and I'll lose him."

We talked about that one for awhile. This, apparently, was her big problem, that after he went away he'd never come back. Having seen it happen all too often before, (one guy chased me for two years,) I could only be so supportive. Finally, we got around to looking for solutions. I sure didn't have one, but Doreen did.

"Lisa, what I need to do is get him a different woman who would service him once or twice, and then send him home." This one floored me.

"What are you going to do, get him a hooker for his birthday?"

"No, that wouldn't work. At least, I don't think it would. What I need is a girl who he's already interested in, but is safe. You know Alan's been quite specific in bed; I know what he wants. I think he'd like me to be that, but I just can't."

"So what's he looking for?"

"Well, a girl that's really exciting. A woman who's been with a bunch of guys, who knows what a man wants." I wasn't sure I liked the way this was going. "His ideal girl has beautiful tits, and is very exciting. Sort of like you."

"Wait a minute. You're not suggesting . . ."

"Lisa, he's never told me in so many words that you're his ideal woman. But for weeks after we came back from the cruise, he couldn't stop thinking about the day we went topless. And how you danced with him at the nightclub. You really affected him that week."

"Doreen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to . . ."

"No, it's okay, it's just that you're so sexy you can't turn it off. Don't worry about it, even if he tried to kiss you. Or something. I know you didn't encourage him." I wondered if Alan had been talking out of school. "Besides, you've got other advantages."

"Such as?"

"Such as the fact that you're his best friend╒s wife. And that you have an open relationship?"

"He doesn't know that, does he?"

"Hell, Lisa, when I found out what you were doing, I had to talk about it with someone! If it's any consolation, he defended you, telling me it was none of my business."

I went to get us another drink, and get my head in order. When I got back, I tried to summarize the situation.

"All right. What I hear is that you think that Alan, sooner or later, is going to go fool around on you. You want to set him up with an easy girl, but someone who's not a threat. That's me. In other words, you want me to go fuck your husband until he's satisfied, and then you think he'll get over it." I used the F-word on purpose; Doreen doesn't like obscenity, and I wanted to shock her if I could.

"Pretty much, that's it. Don't say no, not yet. Will you think about it? Please?"

We talked about it some more. I shared with her what I thought were the weak points of her plan. How if we went through with this, it might just whet his appetite. How he might wind up obsessing on me. How, in the long run, it might ruin our relationship. For each one, she came back, quickly, with a retort. He'd never been a man to fool around; this was just a phase we had to get him through. (All of a sudden, it had become my problem, as well as hers.) How I was very good at controlling guys; surely Alan would be a walk in the park. And, of course, how could such a sweet thing ever come between us, when we already had so much water over the dam.

I could speak to the President of the United States and tell him to go fly a kite. But I couldn't refuse my best friend. "I'll speak to Don about it," I said. "If he doesn't kill me, we'll see about it."

I waited three days until the right moment, which came, of course, in bed after sex. When I first broke the subject, Don just about split a gut. "Yeah, he's been asking me about what the women I had before you were like. He hasn't asked me about Jill, or Fran, or Judy though. Are you sure Doreen gave him the whole story?"

"She couldn't. I've never told her about your girls. Maybe she thinks I'm the only one who screws around."

"Well, do you want to do this? I mean, this could be heap big medicine, you know."

We talked about it for an hour or so, and he brought up all the same objections I had. But the bottom line for him was that I had to help my friend. When I asked him how it might affect his relationship with Alan, he replied that it wouldn't matter to him, and that he didn't think Alan was the type of guy to rub somebody's nose in it. If worse came to worse, he'd just have to talk to him about it. If I decided to go ahead, he'd be cool with it, like he always was.

So, the ball was still firmly in my court.

When I got together with Doreen a couple of days later, I got weak. I can't refuse that girl anything. But we did get some ground rules down:

- I'd only go to bed with Alan two or, at the very most, three times. Then it would be over. Over! Do you hear me, never again!

- I wanted to do it in their house, but not in their bed. I wanted him to think about her while he was doing it to me. I figured that if we did it anywhere else, it would be easier for him to ignore her.

- She had to trust me to make sure that he got what he needed, without giving him more than that. She did. I was the expert, she said.

I set it up for a Wednesday night a couple of weeks after that. Following our plan, Doreen told Alan she was going to a town council meeting, and after that she was going to have coffee with some of her girl friends. She had to tell him she'd be back about ten o'clock. And come back promptly at 9:05.

I prepared differently for this "date" than I had for any other in history. First, I hadn't shaved my legs since Sunday, so I was good and stubbly. Then, when I got home from work, I went for a jog, and didn't shower. I did, however, give myself a douche; some men feel that a musty vagina is the world's best aphrodisiac, and if Alan was one of those, I didn't need that distraction. I put my sports bra back on and donned a pair of white panties that I'd bought at K-Mart just for this occasion. Blue jeans and a flannel shirt finished off the outfit. I didn't bother to put make-up on, and my hair wasn't properly groomed, either.

I stopped over about 8:00, an hour after she left. It wasn't unusual for me to just pop in. "Hi," I said, walking casually through the sliding door into their downstairs den. The four of us were quite casual in our comings and goings.

"Oh, hello. What are you doing here?"

"Looking for Doreen. Is she upstairs?"

"No, she went down to one of those damn meetings." He wasn't appreciative of her newfound interest in politics. "She's not going to be back for a couple of hours."

"Oh, that's too bad. I wanted to show her some pictures I found of the trip to the Virgin Islands." I was pretty sure that Alan hadn't seen most of the pictures, and was counting on him to have forgotten the rest. "Do you want to take a look at them?"

He started flipping through the thick sheave of glossies. The first fifteen or twenty were of the boat or islands. Then he got to a few of us playing around in the water. I went behind him, looked over his shoulder and made comments about how much fun the trip had been. A few flips later and he was looking at the ten or so pictures where Doreen and I were topless. In most of them, his wife had thrown an arm over her breasts or done something else to hide them. I, on the other hand, was displaying my tits for all the world to see. When he slowed down to get a good look at these, I gently (accidentally) brushed my breasts along his arm. "We had a really great time down there, didn't we?"

"Yeah, we sure did," he grunted.

"Alan, remember the morning we went swimming by ourselves? Well, I'm sorry I wasn't a little nicer to you then. It's just that, well, Doreen was right there, and if she had seen us, uh, it just wouldn't have looked right. You see that, don't you?"

"Umm, hmm." He was enjoying the pressure of my hand on his neck. "But, if we ever get the chance, just once or twice mind you, I really think you're a sweet guy. . ." By this time, I had my face right beside his. He turned his face to me, and I kissed him. I made sure it was just a nice kiss, not too hard, and just a little tongue. He responded in kind, and we sort of hung around a little, letting our lips meet. Finally, I broke it up.

"Whew! You're a great kisser," I fibbed. "Can I get a drink?"

While he made it for me, I sat down on the couch. "Sit down here," I urged. Of course, when he did, I sidled up beside him and started rubbing him. For awhile he was tentative and then he put his hand on my arm. I didn't have a lot of time, so I placed it on my breast. He got the idea, and started pawing me, and kissing me hard. I knew I had him where I wanted.

"Alan, you're not going to tell Doreen, are you?"

"No, of course not."

"What time do you think she'll be home?"

"She said about 10:00." The guy was writing a textbook in how not to have an affair. I knew Doreen would be home a full hour earlier than that, and his inattentiveness would just make it easier for us to scare him out of trying again!

"Let's go upstairs." I led him up to the second floor, and then into their daughters room. Fathers are compulsive about their little girls, and this was perfect for the purpose. There was an alarm clock, and I checked the time against my wristwatch - it was six minutes slow.

I sat down on the bed, and he followed me. Before too long, I was on my back, still fully dressed and Alan was on top of me. He unbuttoned my blouse, flipped the bra up and started sucking on my nipples. I unzipped his pants and grabbed a hold of his dick. He was ready to go, and just in time. We only had 35 minutes before Doreen would return. When he went to take my blouse and bra off, he managed to get me totally tied up, and if he hadn't been so intent, I would have split a gut laughing. When he finally had me topless, I took off his shirt and pants and then I rubbed my tits all over him. He was getting harder yet, and then I finally got him out of his boxers. He was ready to go.

I laid back and let him take off my jeans and panties. He took a good look at my pussy, and started fingering it, ineffectively. While he was having fun, I licked my hand and started applying friction to his tool.

He started to kneel between my legs, and I stopped him. "We need a condom. Do you have any up here?"

"Cripes, no," he moaned.

"That's okay. I've got one in my purse. Lay here and wait while I go get it."

I'd planned this. I wanted him to lie there, in his daughter's bedroom, and think about the dastardly act he was about to commit. I put my jeans and top on, and went downstairs to retrieve the protection. I wasn't in a hurry; I wanted the situation to sink into his brain. When I returned, he was still lying there, stiff as a two by four. I put the package on the end table, right next to the family photograph, and then I slowly undressed for him. We had seventeen minutes left. I took his tool in my mouth, and could taste the pre-cum. I knew he was pretty excited, and that he wouldn't last long, so I picked up the foil and handed it to him.

"Put this on." It took him a few moments to tear the package, and then, from the way he handled it, I knew it had been years since he'd used one, if he ever did. Finally, I had to reach over and help him, and I knew from the way he was twitching that he wouldn't last long.

When the rubber was adjusted correctly, I laid down on the bed and opened my legs. Alan knelt between them, and got on top of me. We kissed and he tried to get it to enter me, but he kept missing the mark. I reached between us, grabbed it, and placed it right at the entrance to my vagina. At that precise moment, I felt Alan's body go rigid and the tremors in my hand proved to me that he was in the midst of premature ejaculation. I thought he might try to push into me and finish himself of, but instead he let me stroke his tool while he came. I know that his head was right at my lips, but I'm not sure just how far he entered my canal. I let him stay on top of me, and stroked his tool until he was empty. He rolled off of me and we laid there while he finished wheezing. We had eleven minutes left - plenty of time. I took a tissue, removed the rubber and placed it on the table, next to the picture, making sure it wouldn't leak. Then we just laid there, next to each other and I told him it would be better the next time.

"Listen," I said, with seven minutes left, "I think we'd better break this up before Doreen gets home, don't you?"

"We've got plenty of time," he told me, and then he started to finger my pussy a little bit. Just at that precise moment, we heard the garage door begin to open. I registered, with delight, the look of shock on his face. This was cutting it a bit close, but I figured it was just what we needed. I just hoped Doreen would stay downstairs so that we wouldn't get 'caught.'

"Quick, get dressed. Go downstairs and just chit-chat. Try not to be nervous." He did as he was ordered. I was a couple of steps behind him when he had all his clothes on. "Go!" I commanded.

He almost tripped going down the stairs, and after he got all the way down, I went into the bathroom and flushed the evidence down the toilet. Before I went down the flight of steps, I looked at the clock and realized my watch was six minutes slow, not fast.

Doreen greeted me and I just told her about the photos. One more time we went through them, and Doreen studied them as if she'd never seen them before. As we viewed the topless photographs, Doreen remarked, "That was fun, wasn't it. Don't we both have nice tits, dear?" Alan was just taking a drink, and choked on it. I hung around for a half-hour or so, and then I made my excuses. Alan followed me out, and after he closed my car door for me, I rolled the window down and told him that I was looking forward to the next time.

When I got home, I greeted Don and then took a hot shower and shaved myself. Don knew what I am, and he's even seen me screw other men, but this made me feel dirty. When he came to bed, I feigned sleep.

When I picked up my voicemails at work in the middle of the next morning, Doreen's ecstatic voice entreated me to call her. I closed the door to my office and dialed her over my salad at lunchtime.

"What did you do to him last night? He was fantastic! He even asked me to put on some sexy underwear, and then he got some oil out. What happened? Didn't it work out?"

I decided not to tell her the whole story. "We started, but in the middle, well, he just didn't feel like continuing." That was sort of a truth, wasn't it? "Listen, before I continue the treatments, I think we should let it settle for a few days. Let's try to figure out where he is, okay?"

The four of us were supposed to go out on the boat the following weekend, and I wondered if I should call it off; I was still feeling if not, well, guilty, then sort of soiled still, I guess. I didn't tell Don what I'd done. For some reason, even though it might turn around and bite us all in the ass, I was hoping it would all go away.

When we got to the pier, Doreen was in the hold, and Alan was working topside. When he first glanced at me, I thought his face flushed a bit, but he acted normally. 'Good,' I thought, 'at least he's not going to make a fool out of himself, and me with him.' We cast off and floated out to the middle of the lake. The guys did some sort of fast turning maneuver they were working on for awhile and then we settled into a long sail downwind. Don went up onto the bow to play with the sails or something, and Doreen went up there to sun. For the first time since our 'affair' started, Alan and I were alone.

Alan started the conversation. "Listen, we need to talk."

"Um-hmm."

"Well, uh, I really enjoyed the other night, but I don't feel very good about it."

"How so?"

"Well, I mean, we cheated on Don and Doreen. If they ever find out, well, they'll never trust us again."

I decided not to disagree. "Well, if we keep it up, they're bound to figure it out, sooner or later."

"Well, yeah. That's why I think we stop it now."

I was astounded. This was way too easy! "You mean, you don't want me anymore?"

He tried to take it easy on me. "Oh, Lisa, I liked it, I like you, but it's just not worth it. Can't you see that?"

I started to pout a little bit. I didn't want him to think I was relieved or anything. Just then Don came back, and we had to stop talking. For the next couple of hours, we sailed around. Finally, on our way back into the slip, he got a chance to get me aside again. "Lisa, is it okay? I mean, you won't be too upset, will you?"