Don't I Know You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now THAT is how a man pleases a woman!" Misty exclaimed as she rolled over onto her back, revealing pinch marks on one of her nipples. She looked over at Derrick and reached out for his still hard cock. She stroked him a few times as she adjusted her position so that her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. It was too low for her to get his cock in her mouth.

Derrick just smiled and opened a drawer on the night stand and pressed a button. Below the bed a motor whined to life and the bed began to rise. Very soon Misty found her head at the perfect height for Derrick to fuck her throat. It took a few tries but soon she had the head of his cock in her mouth and her hands on his ass, pulling him all the way in. When her nose was at his balls and she didn't gag, she moaned and pushed him away then pulled him back and repeated the motion. Soon they developed a rhythm that allowed her to breathe. At the same time, Derrick began to massage her breasts and flick her clit ring. It didn't take much of that before her pussy juice began to flow out onto his fingers. He would dip his fingers into her pussy and spread the juice on her nipples and all over her chest. Too soon for his liking, though, his balls began to boil and he could feel his orgasm coming on and he knew there was no stopping it. He grunted a few strokes before his eruption to give her time to prepare but she never slowed down. He fiercely squeezed her breasts as his cock spewed cum into her waiting mouth. She moaned as she took as much as she could into her mouth before having to swallow and wait for the next shot. Soon he was done and his cock was growing soft. Misty rolled over and opened her mouth for the camera, showing Jake the last of the load Derrick had deposited. Then she looked at the camera and visibly swallowed with obvious enjoyment.

She smiled and closed her eyes in pleasure. "Mmm god you taste good." Then she opened them and looked at Derrick and smiled. She turned her back on the camera and pushed Derrick back toward the bed and made him sit on the edge with his cock still semi hard. She positioned herself so that the camera had a good view of her actions as she licked and nibbled and sucked and stroked Derrick's cock until it was solid again. She gripped him firmly in her hand and took his cock slowly into her mouth. Slowly she steadily slid her lips down the full length of his cock, working it with her tongue and it pressed deeper and deeper into her mouth, then throat. She hummed as she just as slowly lifted her head, nearly allowing his cock to escape before sucking it back in again. Over and over she slowly took his full length into her mouth. Derrick moaned and wrapped his fingers in her hair. She soon felt the tension building in his balls so she pulled back so that just the head was in her mouth. She started sucking and licking the underside as she quickly stroked his shaft, keeping pressure on his prostate. It wasn't long before Derrick's cock expanded then exploded in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed until his cock began to soften, then she reluctantly let it slip from her mouth. Ordinarily she'd have kept going for round three but on this night she had other plans. She slowly kissed her way up Derrick's body to his face and kissed him passionately. He could taste himself on her lips and tongue and he found it erotic as hell.

After the kiss, she looked at him and smiled. "My turn." she said as she lay down on her back and spread her legs wide, displaying her wet and leaking pussy to the camera. Derrick positioned himself so that the camera got a very good view of his actions. He used his fingers to spread her pussy lips wide and used her own juices to slowly massage her lips, avoiding her clit. He stroked his fingers up and down each side of her pussy then across her ass, eliciting a gasp and low growl from her. Derrick said nothing, he just smiled and slowly coated his middle finger in her juices and massaged her ass some more. Soon she began gently moving her hips in concert with his fingers. At the same time, he slid his finger into her pussy and his thumb across her clit.

"Oh my god!" she called out as she gripped his arm and pulled it tighter to her pussy. She began to grind her hips firmly against his hand. He smiled and curled his fingers toward her g-spot and began to quickly thrust his fingers in and out of her now very wet pussy. She moaned and cried out in ecstasy as her pussy suddenly squeezed his fingers and she came, squirting her juices all over his forearm and the bed. He continued to lightly stroke her lips as she gradually came down from the orgasm high. Then she opened her eyes and looked at him and smiled.

"Wow. It has been a LONG time since that happened. I used to be able to do that all the time." Misty exclaimed, looking pointedly at the camera.

Derrick smiled as he took his fingers from her pussy and spread her juices on her nipples. Then as he sucked and nibbled on her nipples and tits, she took hold of his fingers and pulled them to her mouth, sucking them clean. She pushed him away briefly and slid back up toward the head of the bed. Derrick looked back at the camera and grinned and made sure the camera had a good view before moving to join her on the bed, kneeling between her legs.

"Ok, enough foreplay. I want you to fuck me. It's been so long since I've been with a real man. Fuck me, right now." Misty ordered as she spread her legs wide and pulled Derrick's cock to her pussy lips.

Derrick moved his hips around, dragging his cock back and forth across her pussy, frustrating her. She was about to grab his hips when he stopped and lined up his cock with her pussy and started slowly to press against her.

She groaned and exclaimed, "Oh yeah. Put your cock in my pussy baby. Fill me up. It's been too long. Fuck me with that cock you son of a bitch." she growled.

Derrick grinned and once his head was inside her and she was moaning in pleasure, he abruptly shoved hard, burying his cock in her pussy in one fast push. He maintained a fast pace, thrusting in and out hard and fast, causing her legs to flail out to the side and her breasts to bounce with every stroke.

"Oh my god, yeah! Fuuuuuuuuuuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"Misty exclaimed with each stroke, her hands grabbing frantically at the bedspread. She made a move to grab her tits but Derrick slapped her hands away and placed one on each knee and spread her legs wide. She opened her eyes and smiled as she straightened her legs and let them spread wide, almost performing a split. She reached behind Derrick and sank her nails into his ass. She knew this would normally send him into orgasmic orbit but she was confident that after giving her two loads of cum earlier in the evening, he'd be able to hold out.

Derrick responded by growling and grabbing her tits and squeezing hard and pinching her nipples as he sped up his thrusts, pounding his cock into her pussy and slapping her ass with his balls on every stroke.

Soon after Derrick attacked her tits, Misty began to moan louder. Her breathing got rough and uneven and a flush crept across her chest. Derrick felt it in his cock when her pussy began to spasm and clench repeatedly. She quit moaning and screamed as her pussy convulsed violently and sprayed cum out around his still pounding cock.

Derrick kept moving his cock in and out of her squelching pussy until Misty's breathing became normal again and she opened her eyes. He made eye contact with her and stopped thrusting as he leaned down and passionately kissed her. Their tongues dueled for dominance as she moaned in response to his continued massaging and mauling of her breasts. He slowly removed his cock from her pussy and slid toward the foot of the bed. As he moved, he pulled her along with him by her nipples. She whimpered as she sat up and struggled to follow him. He pulled her up until she was sitting up then he released her nipples and pulled her by the hand until they were both standing at the foot of the bed. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips and trailed kisses down to her neck and used his teeth, leaving faint bite marks in a trail to her breasts and eventually her nipples. At her nipples, his bites turned to soft, gentle kisses, licks, and sucks. Misty moaned and purred and whimpered as her eyes rolled up into her head in pleasure. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and guided his mouth to each of her nipples in turn. He allowed her to guide him briefly then pulled away and stood tall in front of her. He put his hands on her shoulders and slowly turned her around to face the bed. Then without warning he shoved her down onto the bed and spanked her ass until she scooted forward to the middle of the bed. He picked up the shaving gel from the nightstand and joined her on the bed.

She smiled and giggled with obvious glee, knowing what was coming next. Without being told or guided, she rotated her body so that when she got on all fours, her ass was pointed right at the camera. She looked over her shoulder at the laptop and checked the picture and decided it was perfect. She purred as she leaned forward and lowered her chest to the bed. She slid one hand between her legs and flicked two fingers across her clit and between her pussy lips, spreading them before sliding her middle finger inside her pussy.

Derrick moved to the side and proceeded to slowly dribble the gel onto Misty's asshole, causing her to gasp and moan as the gel slid across her asshole and into her pussy as her fingers moved slowly in and out. When he decided he had enough of the gel on her ass, he tossed the gel away and moved between her spread legs and rubbed his cock in the gel.

"Oh yeah, baby. Lube that big cock of yours good. Oh that feels so good. Your cock is so hard. Mmm, baby. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass long and slow. Give it to me baby. Fill my ass with your cock and then with cum." Misty purred and moaned.

Derrick grabbed his cock in his hand and guided it to her asshole. Since he'd already played with her ass earlier, she was still loosened up and he slid inside with ease. He leaned forward and slowly shoved his cock into her ass until his balls were resting against her fingers as they entered her pussy. He adjusted his position until he was on his feet and pressing down at her ass as he moved his hips back and forth.

"Oooohhhh gooooooood lord you are soooo deep in my ass. I love your cock! It's so big and you fill me so good. Oh god yeah come on lover, long and slow. I want this to last all night." Misty moaned as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and concentrated their movements to her clit and lips.

Derrick kept a slow and steady pace, taking as long as he could every stroke. He drove his cock all the way into and then pulled out until the head was stretching her hole. He was able to maintain that pace for a long time before it began to feel like the lube was wearing off.

Misty felt the increase of friction and reached for the bottle of gel. She opened it and squirted it into her hand. Then she reached back and wrapped her hand around Derrick's cock as it slid in and out of her ass. Soon the friction gave way to a gentle glide again and she purred. She looked over her shoulder and met Derrick's eyes. He nodded to her and she growled. "Enough of this slow shit. Fuck my ass you son of a bitch. Drill your cum into me. Make me taste it! Fuck me hard, fuck me fast, fuck me deep!" she exclaimed and thrust her ass against Derrick's hips. His hips slapped against her ass with every stroke, driving her into the mattress with every thrust. She moaned in pleasure as her hands grasped at the comforter repeatedly. Soon she was crying out as another orgasm rippled through her loins and ass. This time Derrick let go when his balls contracted and spit cum into her ass. He kept moving through their combined orgasm until his cock was too soft to penetrate her ass. Only then did he pull out of her ass and relax on the bed next to her. They relaxed in the post orgasm bliss, trading kisses and caresses. After a few moments, Misty slowly slid from the bed and went to the desk and sat down in front of the laptop. She adjusted the picture so that it showed her face and breasts. There were still finger marks on her tits and nipples and bite marks down her neck to her nipples. She spent a moment looking into the camera, then spoke. "Was it good for you?" she asked before giving the camera the finger and stopping the recording one last time.

To Be Continued...

12