Donna's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still don't know what you mean."

"Have you ever watched a man masturbate?" I asked. She shook her head. "Watch."

I quickly undressed. All of this activity had given me quite an erection. Donna eyed it hungrily as I began to stroke my blood engorged cock.

"Do you see how it sticks up?" I asked. "I just put my fingers around it and began to stroke up and down. If I keep doing this, eventually I'll cum and my semen will come shooting out of the hole at the end of my cock. Now I'm going to teach you how to do something similar."

I instructed Donna to take her clit between her thumb and forefinger. "Just grasp it like I'm doing with my cock." I said. "Your clit is like a little cock. In your case you have quite a prominent clit and it's longer than usual. Rub up and down with your thumb and forefinger just like I'm doing as I masturbate my cock."

Donna took her slippery pussy juice covered clit between her fingers and began to jack off.

"F . . . .uck!" Yelled Donna. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. That feels . . . it feels . . . it's the greatest feeling I've ever had. Oh yes. I'm pulling my clit up and down. I'm jacking off my clit. Oh yes! Oh yes!"

I could see Donna watching herself in the mirror as she jacked her clit up and down. Soon her hips were moving uncontrollably. She was so wet that she was having trouble holding on to her clit.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum!" She gasped. "I want you to watch me jack off my little clit. Watch me cum. Watch me make my pussy cum I want to cum just for you. Yesssssss. Oh my cunt, it's so horny. It feels so good. Look at my hot cunt. See how hot it is; see how juicy my cunt is. Ahhhhhh . . . ahhhhhhh. . . . oh shit here it cums! Yessss, here it cums . . . I'm almost there!"

Donna's eyes were wide open as she watched her fingers flying up and down on her clit. With her left hand she reached down and pushed two fingers into her steaming cock hole.

As I watched I continued to stroke my shaft, my already hard penis becoming stiffer all the time. Drops of pre-cum began forming on the head and running down the sides. The sight of Donna stroking her wet cunt was really turning me on! I knew that soon I would be shooting big wads of semen out of my cock.

"Unhhhh . . .oooooooh . . . I'm almost there! Yesssss. Oh yesss! Oh . . . I'm masturbating my pussy! I'm jacking off my clit . . . and it's soooooo goood! Oh lover! This is it . . . ahhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Donna yelled. "Oh God! My fucking cunt is creaming and creaming on my fingers. Oh yes. I'm ramming my hot pussy with my fingers. Ooooooh yes! I'm finger fucking and jacking off! Woooooooo!"

Gradually Donna's moans and yelps subsided and her hips began to slow their rhythmic thrusting. Donna gave one final tug on her clit and lay still. She continued to gasp for breath.

"Baby, baby! That was so good! It was incredible!" She took her fingers out of her cunt and began to lick and suck them. Greedily slurping off her own slick juices.

"Oh look at your poor cock!" She exclaimed. "You haven't cum yet. Come over here."

I walked over to the bed.

"OK." Said Donna. "You watched me cum, now I get to watch you cum. I want to see you spurt. Please. Squirt it right here."

Donna laid back and spread her legs. Then she bent her legs and brought them up to her chest. She reached around her legs with both hands and, using her fingers, spread her pussy lips so that her cock hole was gaping open.

"Put your cum right there, lover, right inside me. Masturbate your cock and fill up my cock hole. Oh please! Do it now."

My penis had never felt so hard. The sight of that beautiful cunt held wide open for me was more that I could stand. Slowly I began to stroke my cock, gradually increasing the pressure and the speed. The pre-cum had now become a river running down the sides of my cock and making my fingers slippery and making a sticky wet sound as I pumped up and down on my shaft.

"Your cock is beautiful." Donna breathed. "It's so big and hard. Look how red the head is. Look at all the juice running down the sides. Just keep stroking it and stroking it. Just watching you is making me want to cum again. In fact I think I am going to cum again. Oh jeez, I don't believe this! Oh yes, I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna . . . I really think I'm gonna cum as soon as I see you start squirting your cum."

Things were really getting a bit much for me by now. Here I was with a beautiful woman, naked in front of me and holding her cunt wide open so that I could squirt my jism into her waiting hole. On top of that she was saying things I'd never heard before-magical things that were making my cock twitch like crazy.

I responded just like she knew I would. "Oh Donna, you're making me crazy. You're going to make me cum. I want to cum all over the place. Just watch! Oh man!"

By now my fist was pumping my prick at top speed. I had never felt bigger or stronger or more potent. I wanted to start cumming and never stop. I wanted to pour gallon after gallon of steaming seed all over the gorgeous creature in front of me. I just hoped I could aim well enough to hit Donna's cunt.

I pumped faster. Donna continued to urge me on. "Oh darling, oh baby cum for me. Yesss . . . I love to watch you jacking off your big fat cock. Shoot it lover . . . shoot it in my hot cock hole. I want to see you squirt!"

That was all I needed. I aimed my cock at Donna's vagina, the head only inches from her open cock hole. I began to cum, my stiff penis pumping uncontrollably in my hand.

The first jet of sticky white semen pulsed out of my penis and shot across the gap. Splat! My gooey seed missed the mark and landed flush on Donna's exposed clit.

When Donna felt my load hit her clit she let out a whoop and began cumming again!

"Oh . . . oh . . . oooooooh!" She yelled, massaging sperm into her clit with her thumb. "I can feel your hot cum on my pussy. It feels so good. Now you're making me cum again. Keep cumming while I masturbate. Yes, yes, yes, fill up my little cock hole!"

But now my aim had improved. The second jet of white goo landed on target. Right in Donna's cock hole. And then the third and fourth followed close behind.

I was a basket case by this time. A cumming machine. Not knowing or caring what I was doing. I grunted as I continued to manhandle my squirting cock. Gobs of thick white sperm were flowing out of the end of my still stiff penis and into Donna's open hole. I had never cum so much before.

Slowly Donna's cock hole filled with my cum and then overflowed, running down the sides of her pussy and making trails down her ass to the bed below. Meanwhile Donna was still cumming.

"Uuuuuuuh lover! That's right. Pour that hot cum over my cunt. Yessssss . . . I'm having a lovely cum so keep it up. Keep stroking that beautiful big cock. Keep squirting"

She reached down with one hand and scooped up a handful of sperm from her cunt. She raised her hand carefully, not spilling a drop, and began to spread the sticky mess over her tits. All the while her thumb kept up its magic massage of her clit and her running commentary continued.

"Baby, I can't stop cumming. I'm just cumming and cumming. I'm creaming all over. My cunt feels so hot. Oh look at my tits, darling. I've got your cum all over my tits. My nipples are covered in cum. Now I'm really gonna masturbate, lover. I'm gonna finger fuck my fucking hot cunt as hard as I can."

As the last few drops of sperm ran out of my cock, Donna reached down between her legs once more. Continuing to rub her clit with her right hand, she shoved two fingers of her left hand into her waiting vagina.

"Aaaaaah, yes! Can you see what I'm doing lover? I'm pushing your sperm inside me. I love your sperm inside my hot cunt. Watch your sperm going inside. See how slick and sticky it is? It's making my pussy all gooey inside. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! And I'm still cumming. Oh God! I'm cumming and cumming and cumming.

"Now watch me finger fuck. You're such a good teacher. Watch me masturbate this pussy while I cum all over my fingers. Ahhhhh. I love to do this. Yesssss! It feels good! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Gradually the spasms slowed then stopped. Donna's pulled her fingers from her cunt and licked then greedily.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "I never knew that was possible. You've opened up a whole new world for me. I can't wait to try this at home!"

We spent the rest of our day amid the sounds and smells of hot smutty sex.

12