Donnia Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the door flew open. It was the four lads back from their booze run. I had forgotten about them. Their eyes lit up when they saw Indra grinding away at Donnia’s pussy. They stared at Donnia in amazement. They gradually turned their heads toward me looking for a reaction. No one was more surprised than I was, as I caught myself subconsciously nodding my permission.

One of the lads tossed over a bottle of booze to Djdja. I could hardly believe what was happening. The four new participants undressed for action. Two of the lads knelt down on either side of Donnia’s face, rubbing their cocks on her mouth. Donnia didn’t hesitate taking one cock then the other in her mouth. Sometimes both lads would push both cocks into her mouth at once stretching it to the limits. Indra shuddered. His balls tightened, and then he was spurting thick globs of sperm into Donnia’s musky cunt.

He was replaced by one of the youths that had been standing by waiting his turn. I didn’t really notice him much before but as he took up his position I saw his thick nine-inch cock. Donnia stopped sucking the others temporarily and let out a little squeal as her pussy lips stretched to new limits as the youth thrust deeper into her with each stroke. The youth slowly moved in and out of her until about the eighth or tenth stroke she took the entire nine inches in her.

Donnia cried, “OH YES FUCK ME HARD!” as the youth increased the pace.

Indra passed me the bottle of booze and I took a large swig. I was watching my beautiful bride turning into a dirty slut in front of my eyes. The youth having his cock sucked erupted depositing his gooey cum on Donnia’s face. Her body began to convulse and she began to call out as orgasm overcame her. This was the signal to the youth plowing her cunt to increase the tempo.

As time went on the lads became drunker and louder in their celebrations. They gave out huge cheers as each youth mixed his cum with the other lad’s in Donnia’s sloppy cunt. The lad waiting his turn rolled Donnia over encouraging her to get on all fours. The lad she had been sucking sat in front of her so that she could continue to suck him. Donnia again gasped as the other lad slammed into her from behind. Again and again he slammed into her as she swung her butt back and forth with ever increasing force to meet him in unison.

Over the next hour the eight Balinese lads drank booze and took turns banging my wife. Some fucked her as many as three times. Donnia couldn’t get enough of their hot sweaty young bodies. To my amazement my beautiful wife taking on eight guys at the same time made me shudder with excitement. It also occurred to me that up until that occasion she had only been with only five other men in her life including me and here she was taking eight cocks in one sitting.

When the youths had finished using her, Donnia laid there a contented sticky mess, her cunt filled with the hot thick cum of eight strangers. I stood up and unsteadily navigated my way over to Donnia. Maybe it was the alcohol, but Donnia had never looked so beautiful to me as she lay there cum leaking from every hole and glistening on her firm tan body.

I knelt down next to Donnia a wiped away some of the thick cum from her face. I asked, “Did you have fun, my love?”

“The fucking greatest.” she whispered, smiling up at me. “Thank you for letting me have my fantasy.”

We kissed passionately, the youths cheered in response. As our lips locked and our tongues danced I could taste the lads’ cum in Donnia’s mouth but I was to drunk and too turned on to care. We kissed for what seemed like forever; eventually we broke our kiss.

Donnia whispered to me, “Please complete my fantasy.” I want you to eat the cum from my pussy.”

I was stunned but I thought what the hell; if that’s what she wants. I was drunk enough and horny enough to do anything. I began moving down, kissing her neck then her sweet breasts and moving over her flat tight stomach, I encountered more of the Balinese lads’ cum as I progressed. To my surprise the taste didn’t bother me. It only served to remind me of the depravity that my love had involved herself in. And that made me hotter. I sucked dollops of cum from her inside thighs and matted cunt hair.

Donnia went wild. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into the gooey mess. She moaned and ground her crotch against my face as I drove my tongue deep inside her, scooping up thick cum and gulping it down greedily. For ten minuets I lapped and sucked large quantities of cum from her drenched pussy.

When Donnia considered that I had done a good enough job with my mouth she rolled me on to my back. We kissed again as she straddled my waist with her legs. She lowered herself down on to my cock. I easily slid into her sloppy cunt as we began to move our hips in unison. There was a squelching sound with each stroke from the cum squeezing past the stem of my cock. We kissed and gently rocked back and forth slowly building the pace.

Suddenly I felt something push my legs apart. I looked down to see Indra pushing my legs apart with his own to gain access to Donnia’s ass. He pressed the head of his cock into the opening of her passage. Donnia and I had dabbled with anal sex so I knew that she was up for it but I wasn’t sure if she could handle two cocks at once.

I felt Indra’s cock, separated by Donnia’s interior tissues from my own, as it slid up the length of my imbedded prick. Indra push deeper into Donnia’s bowels with each stroke. Donnia rested her head on my neck and let out a groan as she tried to accommodate both cocks. Donnia soon took his full length into her and we began to form a rhythm.

I could feel Indra’s cock sliding over and around my own as we moved. I found the sensation erotic and unique. Soon Donnia began to breathe heavily. I knew she was close to orgasm so I increased the pace. Indra must have sensed it too because he picked up the pace. We slammed even harder into her as she began to convulse in orgasm. I felt Indra's sack tighten against my own and I could not hold on any longer. We simultaneously emptied our loads into Donnia. I felt Indra’s cum drip down onto my balls as I mixed my load with that of the eight youths.

The three of us fell exhausted together on the mattress. After a few minutes Indra slid his limp cock out of Donnia’s ass. He kissed Donnia, shook my hand, thanked us both and wished us good night. Each of the lads did the same. They then disappeared into the jungle and back to their village leaving us alone to sleep. Donnia and I fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Donnia woke me the next morning at 11 am. We laid there for some time in silence contemplating the events of the night before. Donnia and I had discussed spicing up our love life maybe even getting involved in a little swinging with our friends George and Trish who on one occasion had made us the offer. But I had never contemplated anything so depraved as last night. Donnia was the first to break the silence.

“You’re quiet. Are you regretting last night?”

“NO!” I replied. “Are you?”

She shook her head. Donnia confessed that it had been a fantasy of hers from the time she was a young teenager to be gang-banged by a group of strangers while her boyfriend or husband watched. Apparently it had started when Donnia found a porn magazine belonging to her father in the tool shed. It was a gangbang magazine and the theme revolved around a husband and wife.

They go to a bar and the husband looses all his money playing pool. He then puts his wife up as collateral. Naturally he looses and as a result his young blonde wife is soon roughly banged by a dozen studs in the bar while her husband watches and finally the husband gets to fuck her.

From that day on whenever her parents went out for the evening she would get her father’s magazine and masturbate while flicking through the well-worn pages. She added. “But my fantasies didn’t even come close to ecstasy of the real thing. It was the best experience of my life. You see,” Donnia said, “Now you know what your wife really is. I've always been a dirty harlot at heart and now I’m a dirty harlot in action as well.”

“Yes.” I said. “But you’re my dirty harlot.” I leaned over and kissed her.

We finally dragged our selves up and struggled down to the beach, going for a swim to clean ourselves off. We were badly hung over and Donnia was a little slow. The Balinese boys were already out surfing seemingly none the worse for wear despite the huge quantities of alcohol they had consumed the night before.

Donnia and I laid on the beach towels sun-baking and recovering. Yanti appeared at ten to one bringing us all satay and rice, a local staple. The eleven of us sat on the beach eating our lunch and joking about the night before. After lunch we took some group photos with our new friends. We then bid them farewell and made our way back to our rental car.

On the drive back to our hotel we mulled over the events of the previous night and Donnia joked about how disgusted our families and work mates would be if they could have witnessed our little party. The next few days of our honeymoon was uneventful. We stayed around Kuta, hanging out around the hotel swimming pool or shopping at the street markets. It was while sitting around our hotel swimming pool that we hatched our plan for the future. We would be the stable and respectable couple that everyone expects of us, for eleven months a year. But on our annual holiday we would travel to different parts of the world finding new surfing spots and letting our hair down. True to the plan that’s how we have spent the last eight years.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this story, I have been busting to tell someone of our adventures. So I hope you enjoyed reading it. Donnia and I would love to hear any feedback on our adventure and any suggestions for destinations for future holidays. If the readers like our story I will post other stories of our experiences shortly. In the meantime best wishes from Donnia and myself.

12