Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Just Pray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

For someone who was reluctant to remove her clothes and made it known that she had not been with another man, other than her husband, Debbie didn't waste her time talking or protesting. She was all over Reverend Dick's dick. The two spent their evening finding a higher level of orgasmic spirituality with physical pleasure.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God," screamed Sister Debbie with the Reverend Dick's cock buried deep inside her.

"I love it when you call me God, Sister Debbie," said Reverend Dick.

Needing more than his blessing, without wasting any time on foreplay, she was eager to fall to her knees and take him in her mouth.

"I love sucking your dick, Reverend Dick."

"Bless you my child," he said putting his hand to the back of her head and fucking her mouth.

"Cum in my mouth," she said Reverend Dick. "I need to taste you, before feeling you deep inside my pussy."

"Thank you, Jesus," said Reverend Dick, when exploding in Sister Debbie's mouth, before mounting her and giving her the fucking, I mean, before filling her with his spirituality.

Tiffany made Walter the man he never knew he was. He hasn't ejaculated three times in a night, since he was a teenager. If you asked Walter about his time at the retreat, he'd say that it was a more than a religious experience. Never in his life has he had his cock sucked like that. Never in his life has he been made love to like that.

"It's a miracle," said Brother Walter the third time he ejaculated. "Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus."

Amanda had her way with John, in the way that John's wife, Crystal, had her way with Connie's husband Vinnie. Both Amanda and John felt the earth move with their deep spiritual cleansing and soul searching fucking, I mean, of course, lovemaking.

It took a little coaxing for Connie to see the benefit of this new religion. Yet, once she had fallen to her knees and had Peter's pecker in her mouth, she saw the light.

"Oh, Brother Peter, I love sucking your cock. I can't wait until you show me the Christian love you have for me."

"Hallelujah! Praise the Lord," said Brother Peter. "I just love this church."

It was after Peter gave her two orgasms, one with his mouth and one with his cock that she realized that she had finally found God, along with her G spot.

Much in the way that Tiffany made Walter the man he never knew he was, Katherine gave Bob a religious experience he'd never soon forget. Without doubt, she gave him the best blowjob he's ever had in his life. Then, while praying, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" She rode him, like he's never been ridden before.

It was like that the entire week, until all couples had experienced God and one another in the way that few couples ever see the light. Only, something happened with this religious retreat that never happened with any of the others. As they were packing to leave, as they were standing in the great room in a group hug, before holding hands and saying a group prayer, Sister Debbie initiated the sexual foreplay, when she stripped off her clothes and enticed all the other worshippers to join her.

It didn't take long for everyone to get naked. There in the middle of the floor, everyone experienced an orgy of higher love. There were arms, legs, tits, cocks, asses, and pussies everywhere. A maze of bodies, it was difficult to discern one body from another. Yet, it didn't matter.

Sister Katherine was in the thick of it taking a cock up the ass, while licking a pussy. Sister Crystal was being fucked by one, while blowing another. Reverend Dick had his dick in every woman he could convert to his new religion. As if they were one, it didn't matter who they were with or how often they sucked, licked, and fucked. It was a magical moment.

Being so connected was something this congregation had never experienced before and would never forget. This was their new way religion, not individual sex, but group sex. This was the way to Nirvana.

As if all the bodies were one, it was a moving demonstration of how committed this congregation was to experiencing not only the power of love but also the love they had for one another. It was beautiful. If they could have been photographed from the ceiling, their naked bodies would have looked more like a sculptured piece of art. A multi-orgasmic Earth moving experience, a beautiful thing, it was the best summer retreat Reverend Dick and Sister Katherine ever experienced.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers
12