Don't Bet With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Paul caught up with her undressing she had pulled down her skirt and had only her bra and panties on. He caught her wrists gently and insisted that he complete the job for her. Sharon's eyes were wide with lust and desire, but she nodded as he reached behind her to unclasp the bra. As she knelt before him he gently pulled away the bra and revealed a nicely pert pair of breasts, not huge but definitely larger than he'd ever figured were hiding behind her work clothes. Her small nipples were already very excited and eager for his touch.

While he felt them in turn and twisted them playfully in his hand, he reached down and pressed his other hand against the front of her panties. It was something of a surprise to find how hot and wet she was down there. Sharon closed her eyes to Paul's touch and ground her pelvis against his hand, moaning with pleasure and relief.

Recognizing her urgency, Paul reached inside her panties and began stroking her soaking pussy. She was so wet that his finger slipped between her lips without him applying any pressure at all. Sharon gasped as his finger entered her and she literally fell backwards onto the bed. The intensity of the night had been incredible, which was totally her unselfish aim, and finally her needs were being attended to.

Paul pulled her panties away, leaving her naked on the bed. He looked at her body appreciatively, kneading her breasts in turn and looking at her glistening trimmed pussy. How had he missed that she could look like this all these years? As he gazed at her, eyes closed and completely at his mercy, he thought about simply taking his cock and slipping it into her inviting pussy. He was hard enough already, but he felt like he wanted to repay the oral pleasure she had given him. At least, that should be first.

Sharon willingly opened her legs and allowed him to get his head between them. His first few licks at her swollen pussy lips were long and savored her heat and taste. Sliding further down the bed, Paul brought his hands up to hold her legs while he started to lap at her with shorter, quicker licks and the occasional probing of his tongue inside her pussy. Her pelvis rode up to meet him, lifting her bottom off the bed as she begged him to drive deeper and take her higher.

When his tongue finally started to play on her clit Sharon was nearing ecstasy. She couldn't believe how excited her whole body was and how much she needed him to make her climax. The sweet tension of her orally pleasuring him without the slightest sexual contact to her body had only increased her need beyond anything she was familiar with and now as he returned the favor she felt like she was coming to the quickest climax of her life. Any doubts she had about that vanished when Paul pushed a finger deep into her while he continued to tongue her clit with a slowly increasing pressure.

Sharon could do nothing more than lie and let everything come to her as Paul lapped slowly at her clit, now with two fingers probing her, pleasing her. His second hand came down to hold open her lips, exposing more of her excited clit for his tongue to tease and ignite. Her last thought before the climax was, "this must be how he felt".

As her head started to explode with the pleasure being sent out in shock waves from her pussy, Sharon felt herself tense and rise up from the bed. Paul just kept on with his tongue and fingers though, increasing the sensation until she gushed with her orgasm and soaked her pussy all over again. Sharon collapsed into panting even though she had not moved.

"Oh God." she breathed, grabbing Paul's head and pulled him up to face her. "That was so amazing." She kissed him deeply, passionately.

As much as she'd set out to provide the best climax of his life, she hadn't expected to be on the receiving end of her best ever. Feeling his warm naked body climb on top of her as they continued to kiss was just the icing on the cake of a special sexual moment.

Paul continued to move along her body as they kissed. His hard on was rubbing along her thigh and it was impossible for Sharon not to notice both the size and the heat of his cock. She slipped her hand down as if to test that she was right. Was she ever!

Without asking, she wrapped her hand around him, slid out from underneath him and pulled him up to his knees with her. As long as she could, she kept hold of him while she shuffled around and presented her hungry pussy for him, hot and ready between her ass cheeks. Then she let go, trusting that he knew what she wanted, no, needed, now.

Paul understood and was ready to comply with her wish, eagerly. Looking down at her, he first ran his hand all over her pubic mound while he slid his hard-on up and down the perfect, soft, white skin of her ass. Sharon was still reaching for him though, desperate to guide him inside her. Her hand came from between her legs, pulling him down and pointing him at the wet opening between her swollen lips. Taking hold of her hips, Paul allowed her to guide him to where he could thrust inside her.

The tip of his cock felt her heat as it dipped into her and coated in her juices. He saw her look around to him, her face smiling but also pleading that he continue meeting her needs and hunger for him. They had also become his own needs though and with a single thrust he was deep inside her, the hot velvet of her slick pussy walls clamping him with a divine touch. "Oh God that feels good." Sharon breathed back to him as he withdrew to the rim and thrust again.

It hardly seemed possible, but Paul's cock felt even better inside her pussy than it did in her mouth. As he made those first long strokes inside her she felt the rim of his cock pull along the walls of her pussy and send waves of pleasure all over her. She reached down with one hand to cup his balls, alternating this with rubbing her pussy as her pleasure continued to rise again. She'd never been able to come so quickly a second time but already knew that she was on the verge again. Touching him and feeling the rhythm of his strokes, she thought that he might be close again also.

Paul reached forward and grabbed Sharon's breast. Feeling the nipple held tightly between two fingers, he pulled her torso upright so he could take both of her breasts in his hands and continue to thrust up into her. Sharon took her cue, knelt up and reached around to pull his hip into her with each thrust, harder and faster. Hearing his breathing closer to her ear, she knew he would come again soon so she took one of his hands and placed it near her clit. Paul knew what to do from there and started to rub her in time with his own approaching climax.

It only took a few more thrusts of Paul slamming into her, holding her breast and rubbing her clit. Sharon still pulled him up and into her with each thrust, their bodies seeming to have as much contact with each other as anything she'd ever known.

It was impossible to tell who came first, the relief and fire spreading between them as they gasped and snatched their breath through their orgasms. Paul continued to move inside her as his body stiffened, rubbing furiously on her clit and squeezing her nipple. Sharon's body exploded with her second climax in less than ten minutes, her hands running over Paul's torso as he gasped and grunted in her ear with his own pleasure. As the fury died their bodies gave up trying to maintain the position and they fell back onto the bed, Paul's cock slipping out of her reluctantly and Sharon's breasts still eager to be held.

They wrapped around each other as they regained some composure, grinning at each other and feeling the power of truly mutual pleasure.

"Oh my God." Sharon's eyes were wild and happy. "That was amazing."

"Sure was." Paul laughed, still feeling some final involuntary shivers run through him. "I do have another bet for you though."

"Can't wait to hear this." She laughed.

"I bet we can have at least as much fun if we do this again tomorrow."

"I'll take that bet." Sharon pulled him close, encouraging his thigh back between her legs. "If you accept my bet that tomorrow morning's shower will be the best you've ever had."

12